A Con Game Interrupted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You would really want me to do that?"

"Yes I would."

"But none of that is true baby. You aren't a wimp and you have a marvelous cock. And where does this not man enough to make me pregnant come from? Neither one of us wants kids right now so we haven't even tried."

"I know baby, it is all mental and I know it, but your lover should leave thinking I'm a wimp ass who can't take care of his own wife."

"Well, if that is what you want okay. I can do it, but it won't feel right. I'll do it tomorrow night while I'm still up from tonight. If you wait I might lose my nerve. Are you sure you are all right with this baby? It isn't going to hurt us, is it?"

"No honey, it won't hurt me at all."

+++++

As I slid my cock into her slushy cunt I hissed, "My cock is only good for pissing?"

"Oh yeah baby, your little dick is worthless. How does your silly little pee pee feel soaking in a real man's cum?"

"You fucking whore" I moaned as I drove my cock into her.

"I know I am baby, but I love you so even though you're worthless in bed I'll stay with you. You will need to get used to sloppy seconds though because I'll probably go out every night and pick up some stud."

"You fucking bitch!"

"Yeah baby, I'm a bitch and you are my cuckold. Next time though you will have to suck my lover's cum out of my pussy before I'll let you fuck me, understand?"

"Yes dear," I said, knowing full well there wasn't going to be a next time.

Fucking her two boyfriends in front of me sexually supercharged my wife and she couldn't leave me alone for the rest of the weekend. I wanted to shove her away or spit on her, but I had to force myself to behave. I needed to keep things on an even keel until I was ready to drop the hammer on her.

+++++

Monday morning I kept the appointment that I had made with a divorce lawyer. And I gave him a copy of the audio and video tapes. He reviewed them and asked me what I wanted.

"Out of the marriage and I don't want that whore to leave with anything. No alimony, no settlement, no nothing. She can leave the marriage with what she brought to it - her maiden name and that's all."

"You know she will fight it, right? With what we have the divorce will be a slam dunk, but a good lawyer will get a judge to award her something."

"I don't know much law, but wouldn't that audio tape of her talking to her mother about fleecing me show that she only married me for my money and wouldn't that be fraud?"

"It would be a hard sell and I doubt I could get the DA to file charges. We might be able to scare her with the threat of criminal charges, but it would depend on how sharp a lawyer she gets."

"How would a suit for alienation of affections go if we went after her mother?"

"We would have a good chance there."

"Maybe the threat of me doing that will make Stella walk away."

"You could try it."

"What's the time line?"

"I can have the papers filed by tomorrow afternoon and then they just have to be served."

+++++

That night and the next Stella was still super horny from her weekend and, as odious as it was for me, I had to take care of business. Wednesday at dinner Stella asked me how I felt about her working on my fantasy some more.

"Brad called me today and said he wanted to see me again."

"You seemed to enjoy him so okay, why not. Only one thing though, you won't be able to do him here."

"Why not?"

"Because come this time tomorrow you won't be living here."

"What are you talking about?"

"I have something to show you. Just a second; I'll be right back."

I got up and went into my home office and got my briefcase and went back to the kitchen. I took out a tape recorder and put it on the table. I had taken excerpts from the tapes I had collected and I had put them on the tape in the recorder. I pushed the PLAY button:

- Hurry up lover, sit down on the couch and get it out. You know how much I love to wrap my lips around it.

- You still going to feel that way when we get married?

- Hell yes baby. Ooh, look at it. Is it ready for me or what?

There was a pause on the tape and I looked up at Stella's face and saw that she had gone pale. The next piece of the tape started:

- I need for you to cover for me tonight in case hubby calls.

- Who are you meeting, Brad or Dave?"

- Brad.

- One of these days you are going to get caught. You know that, right?

- No I won't, and with any luck you won't need to cover for me anymore.

- You are finally going to get the divorce?

- No, I still need another year to make sure I know where all the assets are.

I pushed the STOP button as I looked at Stella's stunned expression. Then I took an envelope out of the briefcase and handed it to her. She took it and I said:

"You have been served. Now here's the way it's going down. You walk away and don't contest the divorce and I'll leave your mother alone. I'll sign your car over to you and pay one year's insurance on it. I'll pay the security deposit and the first years rent on an apartment and I give you five grand for start money. Give me even the slightest problem and I'll sue your mother, Brad and Dave for alienation of affections. I don't know what I can get from Brad and Dave, but my lawyer says I can end up with a judgement against your mother large enough that if she doesn't pay it I can seize her house and put her and your father on the street. Bottom line is that you need to get busy packing. I want you out of this house by this time tomorrow.

+++++

That wasn't the end of it though. Stella packed up and got out and moved back in with her parents until she could find a place of her own. She told her mother about my threat, which caused her mother to have a panic attack. The father in law wanted to know why she was blubbering and she told him I was going to take their home. Neither Stella nor her mother would tell him why so he came to me and called me every name in the book he could think of:

"It's bad enough you're being an asshole to my daughter, but where do you get off dragging my wife into it?"

I liked Ralph and I hated to do it to him, but I had no intention of becoming the villain of the piece so I played the audio tapes for him. He sat stunned as he listened to his wife and daughter plot against me and then he got up and left without saying another word. I heard later that he threw Stella out of the house and when his wife tried to prevent it he told her to shut up or get out too.

Stella did walk away without fighting me on the divorce and two months after the divorce was final she married Brad. It turns out that Brad was an abusive control freak and several times I saw Stella around town sporting a black eyes and bruises. Once I saw her with her arm in a sling and I couldn't help but feel happy for her that she was able to marry the man of her dreams.

12