A Conference Legacy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I had finished, she took her panties and wiped herself dry with them, and put them on again.

"I think I know how you will be supplementing your meals here!" she quipped, pulling on a blue miniskirt and a revealing white top, and climbing off the bed.

"Did you like fucking my legs then, sweetheart?" she asked.

I did not reply, but kissed her gently but firmly on the lips.

"I'll take that as a yes then!" she said softly. "Don't worry, there will be plenty more of those legs of mine for you over the next few days! - and, if you're really lucky - well, let's wait and see, shall we?"

"Is that a signal for me to leave?" I asked, beginning to pull my own clothes on.

"Yes, I think that would be in both our best interests. We've got an important day ahead of us. Why don't we meet for a swim tomorrow morning?" she asked somewhat curiously. "Perhaps we could join some of our colleagues?"

"Yes, fine by me," I said, thinking that it was a somewhat curious suggestion, and wondering what she meant by "our colleagues", but not asking.

I got dressed as we talked.

"Why don't you go to bed now? You could always concentrate on images of girls' bare legs to keep you from being homesick, couldn't you? You must have plenty of those!" she said enigmatically.

"Alright Louise, I'll just go off and get my head down. You're right about images! They'll stay with me for a long time!"

"You don't have to restrict yourself to mine though, do you?" she said with a broad smile, and waving towards the door. "Off you go! I think I might go and hit the hotel night club!"

"Rather you than me!" I said, amazed at her stamina.

"I've got to compare notes!" she said mysteriously.

"About what?" I asked.

"Oh, about how things compare between Madrid and back at work. It's a bit of a girl thing, comparisons! Don't worry about it!"

"Good night then, and see you tomorrow!" I said, walking slowly out of the door, and letting it close behind me with a quiet but definite click.

(Continued)

12