A Confession to His Slut Wife

Story Info
A conclusion, part three of the confession series.
1.7k words
4
34.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave my cock the same assignment I gave you. He was supposed to write up his confession. I'm sorry to say that he failed miserably. It wasn't his fault; he is just not a writer. I punished him. I have decided an interview will work much better.

Cock is strapped to the table. You are familiar with the table. It adjusted to his height quite nicely. I have to admit, I am better with sluts than I am with slaves, it's the dyke in me. I am too masochistic with slaves. I don't use the leather straps for Cock, I use rope. His ass is in the air, just like yours. His nipples are clamped, but with small metal clamps, not the nice ones I use on your lovely tits. I keep his cock in a ring; it keeps him hard and keeps him from cuming. Anyway, you will see.

I left him waiting there. I would like to say it was some sort of evil plan, some sort of punishment, but that wasn't it. You wanted to talk. The talk went just like I thought. I went and got in my bed and sat there rubbing my clitty while you tried to tell me it was over. I just told you okay. I had made you go all morning naked and there you stood in front of me while I played with myself. I told you, you could go, but you didn't want to. It was one of those times when your mistress must bring the reward along with the punishment.

I went to you and took you in my arms. "You don't want to stop, do you?"

"No..." I let the formalities go. I held you against me. A mistress shouldn't admit these things but I held your naked body and I knew I couldn't stop.

"Are you still my slut?"

"Yes, Mistress." You smiled a little.

"Can you come with me? I want you to be silent and do nothing but watch until I tell you. Can you do that?"

"Yes mistress."

"After last night I think I can trust you." I took you by the hand and led you into the back room I reserve for slaves. He couldn't see you but you could see his ass up in the air. You nearly spoke but caught yourself. You will be well rewarded for that.

Me: Tell me why you are here, Cock.

Cock: I displeased you, Mistress.

Me: Not why you are on the table, tell me why you are my cock slave?

Cock: Because I am bad and didn't treat your slut properly. [Displeased with his answer he gets the crop on his ass.]

Me: Let's go back further. Tell me why you thought my slut needed a Mistress.

C: It was, like, a year ago. We were in Vegas on vacation and we went to see a dance show. One of the acts, they had this really hot girl, she was all done up with the leather and boots and she tied up this other girl. It was all a dance but I could tell it was the part of the show she liked the best.

M: Was that all.

C: No. I wanted to find out, so when we got back to the room we rented one of those Porn movies on the TV. It was all bondage and stuff.

M: Bondage and stuff? [I slapped the crop against his ball sack. I wanted a better answer]

C: They had these girls and they had them tied up. They spanked them and fucked them. They had one suspended and one guy fucked her while another guy made her suck his dick.

M: That's better. And she liked it.

C: Yeah. She got off so many times. She was even playing with herself.

M: So you decided to make her your sub.

C: Yeah, I tried.

M: But you are a pussy. [I slapped his ass, just because I was bored. I watched your reaction]

C: Yes, mistress.

M: [another firm slap] Tell me.

C: I was too much of a pussy to make her my slut.

M: That's better. [I rubbed his ass where I slapped it.] So tell me, how did I get involved.

C: I tried to be her master but I will admit, I was a pussy. [His head hung low and he mumbled a bit so I tugged his cock to keep him alert] When you had me listen to her confession she was dead on right about it. I just couldn't punish her.

M: So you did some research.

C: Yeah, I was on this fetish website. It had an article on how to be a Dom.

M: So tell me about the website. Did it get you hard?

C: Yes mistress it made me hard.

M: So you wanted to be a Dom?

C: I thought I did.

M: [I stopped stroking his cock. I had the lube ready on the ground between his legs. I slipped my finger into it.] But you aren't Dom are you?

C: No mistress.

M: You like to take it like a good slave.

C: Yes Mistress. I like to take it. [I slipped my finger into his ass. He is getting good at taking it. He took it in one stroke.]

M: Like that?

C: Yes Mistress. Like that.

M: [working his ass slowly.] You haven't told me how I got involved.

C: You... You... Um.... You wrote the article. [He was a bit distracted.]

M: How did you know?

C: The pics

M: How did you know it was me?

C: the tattoo... the.. uhhhhng [I had sped up.] The tattoo on your ankle.

M: So you emailed me?

C: Yes Mistress. [He was close to coming. I could keep him here for a long time, I knew, but I need to get this finished. I moved over in front of him and sat on the floor in front of his face like I do to you. I just let him look at my pussy.]

M: Tell me more so I can go back to fucking your little ass.

C: Yes Mistress! I emailed you and asked if it was you. You said no but a couple emails later you asked why I was on there. I told you what I wanted to do. I told you how I needed tips on how to be a Dom.

M: Go on... what did I say.

C: You said it didn't work like that. You said that you didn't think I would make a very good Dom from what you knew about me.

M: How did you react?

C: I begged.

M: You begged like a little pussy didn't you?

C: Yes mistress... I was a little pussy.

M: What happened next?

C: You set up girls' night out and made her your slave.

M: [Yes, he took the crop for that.] Slut! She is a slut. [I slapped his ass again.]

C: Yes, you made her your slut.

M: And you knew.

C: Yes. You called and asked me if you could.

M: You dirty little perv. You gave me your wife to be my slut.

C: Yes, Mistress. She is your slut.

M: And I thanked you by sending my slut to fuck you.

C: Yes Mistress.

M: You liked it.

C: Yes Mistress.

M: You disgust me.

C: Yes Mistress. I know.

M: Did it stop there? [Okay, I was getting in to it. Slaves have their place. I started rubbing myself]

C: No Mistress.

M: What else doesn't she know?

C: That I watched sometimes.

M: You watched me punish my little slut?

C: Yes Mistress.

M: Tell me what you liked best.

C: I liked to watch her please you.

M: You liked to watch your wife eat pussy?

C: Yes, Mistress.

M: You are sick.

C: Yes, Mistress.

I went over to where you sat in a chair. You had the start of tears in your eyes but I couldn't tell what you were thinking. I took you outside of the room.

"I have to be punished." You said simply, going to your knees in front of me. I sat down beside you.

"Why, my sweet little slut?" I stroked your hair.

"I didn't trust you mistress."

"You know better now, don't you?"

"Yes, mistress."

"So, you both must be punished."

"Yes, Mistress, I think so."

"Come..." I took her by her hand.

M: You are a dirty little pervert and you need to be punished.

C: Yes, Mistress...

M: Open. [He opened his mouth and I placed the rubber ball into it. I strapped it around the back of his neck and handed him the small bell. It served as a safe word for a gagged slave. He knew better than to drop the bell.]

I handed you the large crop. It had a wider paddle at the end. It was longer. It could be swung harder without real pain.

M: You will take 10

I walked back behind him so that he still didn't know you were there. You swung at his ass and it slapped. You were holding back and I slapped your own ass with my crop. I gave you a look. You understood.

I watched you deliver the next nine and my pussy dripped. I know it confused the shit out of him but I'm pretty sure he figured it out. I told you to lick his wounds. I loved the look in your eye. You did as you were told.

I told you to lick his ass. You were a good little slut. He moaned like crazy.

I told you to lick his balls. He absolutely purred. It was all too much of a love fest for me. I told you to fuck his ass. Now we were talking. Damn, girl, you got into it. I would have told you to fuck it harder but I didn't need to. I gave you the toy with the good handle and you went crazy. He went crazy.

I got bored.

I have you both now. I am going to have to get creative.