A Congressman Corrupted Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck are you waiting for, bitch? Get down here and give these niggas hole a nice spit shine!" He yelled in a commanding voice. I knelt down and gazed at the three plump dark asses that were pushed together side by side. I was almost entranced by the soft jiggling movement of their plump cheeks swaying side to side.

I leaned forward and pressed my face firmly into the crack of his ass. I gently licked at the man's surprisingly delicious butthole. For another minute or two, I covered his tight hole in a generous coating of my saliva. I heard him grunt quietly with displeasure. Then he reached backward and squeezed his hand against the back of my head. He pushed forward with intense pressure, ensuring that my face was completely engulfed in the crack of his ass. He laughed maniacally for a couple seconds.

"Now THIS is how you suffocate a white bitch!" He grunted in a dominant manner, pushing my head even tighter into his dark hole. I did as I was told and continued drooling over his ass even though I was starting to get light headed from lack of air. The combination of asphyxiation and delicious black sweat was starting to drive me crazy. My vision darkened as my body started dying from lack of oxygen. He pulled his hand back, still attached to my skull, and yanked my head away.

"No, no...I don't think so! Don't you die just yet, faggot! We've still got some use for you, even if you are still a mindless piece of trash!" I gasped for breath, feeling that incredible rush of near death asphyxiation. I looked forward and saw my incredible work. I realized why my tongue was sore once I saw his ass completely drenched in spit. Thick strings of drool ran down his ass crack and onto his low hanging loose nutsack.

"Please...m-more..." I murmured, still trying to find the power to breathe again.

Oh you'll get plenty more, honky! Get the fuck over here! Me next!" The man in the middle yelled. I crawled over to him and did the same to his superior ass. Once again I was met with another dose of extreme air deprivation. The most fucked up part is how much I actually enjoyed all of this. These powerful African warriors were laughing as they nearly murdered me with their asses...and yet, I was rock hard from the enjoyment. I didn't care about my life; if anything, this actually felt like a natural and instinctual thing to do. I could have died with my head in that alpha's ass, and I would have been happy and content.

Once again, I drenched his glorious ass in my spit as I fought for air. Once he was thoroughly satisfied, I moved on to the last man in the line. I degraded myself one last time as the three black alphas all stared back at me. They laughed and congratulated each other on their superiority, as their asses continued to drip my saliva on the ground. After a few minutes of my head buried in the last alpha's ass, I collapsed to the ground exhausted and in desperate need of air. The three alpha males rose up and stared down at my writhing body with looks of shame and disappointment. One stepped away for a brief second and came back, dragging a wooden box behind him. He threw it down right next to my weak, collapsed body.

"Bend over on here, faggot." He said, slapping the top of the box. "We're not done hurting you yet!" I felt an oddly arousing mix of pain and pleasure as I crawled over to it and pulled my frail body up. I bent over onto it, so that my torso was on the box and my ass and legs were hanging off the side. One of the alphas walked up right behind me and lifted his leg up high. He moved his foot over my head and slammed it down as hard as he could.

"AHH! FUCK!" I whimpered like an animal in pain. His strong muscular foot was slowly crushing my skull against this reinforced wooden crate. At the same time, I felt his limp long shaft flop down against my ass. I wish I could have turned my head around to see how this looked. I bet he looked like the most powerful alpha male ever with his foot crushing my head and his massively long shaft draped over my pale ass.

He grabbed his soft floppy dick and jerked it furiously, ensuring that it would be fully hard when he invaded my ass. He pressed his dick downward towards my ass. Even though he was slightly hovering above it, his impressively long dick could still easily touch my sore hole. After the extremely rough treatment my poor asshole received last night, it offered no resistant to this black god's monster cock. My hole, which was once as tight and secure as a steel trap, was now basically like elastic putty. My loose hole gave way to his rock hard African meatstick within an instant. All 12 inches were completely swallowed up with ease.

He pulled in and out, stretching my ass out even farther. His boot was still pressing down tightly on my skull. I felt his incredibly heavy balls slamming down on my ass with every manly thrust. I couldn't deny how impressed I was with these men. Not only were they all hung enough to satisfy a fucking horse, but they were more physically powerful than any white man I had ever seen.

Brute was completely right; black men are undeniably better! I couldn't stop now. I needed more pleasure and more roughness. I thought back to what one of the guards said when I used a racial slur. Not only did it turn them on before, but they proceeded to get even more aggressive when I used those terms. I knew what I had to do to get used even harder. I twisted my head around, as much as I could with a foot planted down on it, and faced the other two men.

"Please, sirs, come and join us! Annihilate me with those master race meat sticks!" I screamed, feeling more free and liberated than I ever have before.

"Now that's what I'm talking about, my nigga!" One man said as he looked at the other guy. "I love a honky who knows his place!" They both walked over towards me, their giant black shafts slapping against their legs with every step they took. The one man fucking me removed his boot from my head and let his leg fall back down at his side. He continued thrusting into my loose hole as he invited the other two men over.

"There's plenty of room, my brothas. Find a part of this faggot you like and give it hell!" One of the black men smacked me hard on the ass.

"Lift yourself up, cracka! I'm gonna get in under there!" I lifted my body up as much as I could, still being viciously violated by a giant black dick. This buff black hunk slid his body in under me so that his face was practically touching mine.

"Nigga, get my dick in there with yours. I wanna double team this worthless piece of shit!" He yelled in a dominant and aggressive way. I stared into his eyes, my body on top of his, as the man behind me grabbed his dick and shoved it into my ass alongside his own. I screamed slightly and bit my lip as I felt two foot long girthy shafts completely annihilating my asshole into mush. They both thrust alternatively into me, causing a strange mix of incredible pain and pleasure.

"Calm down, faggot. This is what white bodies were made for. I know you can take it!" The man lying under me said. I stared down at his incredibly hot body and face. I could see the pleasure and happiness in his eyes as he double fucked me with his friend. I leaned my face down and sensually kissed this dominant alpha male as lovingly as I could. His spit tasted incredibly sweet and delicious as I flung my tongue around in his mouth.

"Thank you so much, sir. This is exactly what I needed. My fag hole was getting so hungry for some monster nigger dicks!" I yelled, clearly exciting all three of the guards. I heard a couple grunts of satisfaction and even one jubilant cheer.

"Fuck yeah, honky! Now you're getting addicted!" The wet sloshing sound of my red puffy hole swallowing up giant dicks echoed through the compound. With each thrust into my ass, I could hear my soft squishy hole stretching open to accommodate even more. The third man, who had stood waiting for a while, now approached me with his huge black shaft still dripping wet from being sucked on before. He lunged forward and grabbed me by the throat with both hands.

"I wanna hear you beg for this dick, honky." He said in a very low and manly tone. "You haven't earned this dick yet! You don't deserve it yet!" I looked down at his veiny long shaft and noticed that is was slightly thicker than the other two that were in my ass. Before all the air was choked out of my lungs, I quickly spoke.

"Please give me that superior nigger dick, sir. I'll do anything! I want it more than anything!" He leaned in close and spit right on my face. He tightened his grip around my neck to the point where it was uncomfortable.

"That's not good enough, faggot!" He screamed, causing me to wince in fear. "I wanna see just how far you'll go!" He tightened his grip even more to the point where I was about to start suffocating. "Punch yourself, cracka!" He yelled. I didn't have any time to think about what he meant. If I wanted to breathe ever again, I was going to have to do anything he told me to. I clenched my fist tightly and threw it at my own cheek. My ears rang slightly from the force of the impact as a small tear dripped down my face. I just couldn't help but get overtaken with emotion.

"Please, nigger master, grace me with that god-like dick!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I sobbed slightly, obviously distraught and in no sane condition. I punched myself again, even harder this time. I began whimpering like an upset little child as I finally realized how worthless and shameful I was.

Here I was, getting double teamed with two foot long cocks and even that wasn't enough to satisfy me. I was such a mindless fuck slave that I actually beat the shit out of myself just so I could gag and choke on another big dick! I cried like I had never cried before, but that didn't stop the two alphas from still tearing apart my ass even harder.

The man in front of me, still choking my neck as hard as he could, smiled an evil and devilish smile. He seemed to delight in causing me pain more than anyone else. I could feel my body going limp as this bull nigger crushed my esophagus. I couldn't even find the strength to punch myself again. Before my vision faded completely, I felt him release his grip and let my head drop down on top of the black alpha lying underneath me. I desperately rubbed at my throat as I took a few deep breaths.

"Now you've earned it, bitch!" I heard his stern and angry voice rumble above me. "Only pain and suffering can make you disgusting white pigs worthy enough to experience the best the human race has to offer!" He said, almost in a clever and laughable way. He reached down and grabbed his huge floppy cock at the base. He flung it around, whipping it against his own legs and chest with incredible force. Suddenly, he flung it against me. His surprisingly heavy cock slammed me right in the face.

"Open the fuck up, cracka!" He yelled aggressively. Instinctively, I opened my mouth and within a second, his flaccid cock was completely filling my mouth. I murmured a few words that were completely muffled by my stuffed mouth.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, you uncivilized savage mother fucker!" He grabbed me by the neck, using it as leverage, and thrust into my mouth. I gagged and choked as he furiously pumped into my mouth like it was a woman's vagina. All I could do was lay there completely powerless and full of shame, as three horse hung black men used and abused me like I was some fuck doll.

After about an hour or so, the men seemed to tire of me. They had built themselves up to a climax and withdrew their huge meaty cocks out of me. As the two dicks fell out of my ass, I could feel my warm squishy insides moving back into position ever so slightly. I knew that my ass would never fully repair itself after this night. For the rest of my life, I was going to have a dark gaping hole where my tight little ass used to be.

All three guards stood side by side in front of me, rapidly jerking off their giant meaty dicks. I could see one of them start to bite his lower lip and jerk his head around as he reached his climax.

"Ah...fuck! I'm gonna cum! Get that mouth open, you worthless cum dumpster!" I instantly opened my sore and tired mouth as wide as I could. A huge blast of bright white cum erupted from him and landed directly down my throat. Before I could even taste it, the other two men started grunting and groaning. They, too, erupted in long strings of cum that pelted me right in the face and in my mouth. They continued to shoot more and more, even after a dozen rockets of jizz.

I patiently waited as my mouth was filled to the literal brim. My open mouth overflowed with cum that ran all the way down my body and onto the cold concrete floor. Finally the guards settled down and let their throbbing cocks drop down against their thighs. I could feel the tension when I tried to move, caused by their hot sticky jizz. I swallowed the huge pool of cum sitting in my mouth and stood up. The guards grabbed their clothes and each slid them on. They grabbed their guns that were resting on the ground and walked back to their posts. One looked over at me with a stern look.

"Get the fuck out of here, bitch! You're gonna need your rest for tomorrow. You've got a big day ahead of you. Tomorrow we finally take back this city!" He yelled, lifting his gun up in the air, as if celebrating the revolution.

I licked off every bit of cum that I could find on myself before leaving the compound. I hailed a cab, knowing that once I got home I could easily slip into bed without Julie even noticing I was gone.

12