A Conservative Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Woffen
Woffen
890 Followers

Mama pulled her knees up and held them with her hands as I moved the head of the cock around her ass gently pushing it against her asshole. It didn't take but a couple of minutes before her ass relaxed and started to open up allowing the cock access.

"Oh yea baby! Slow baby! That's it. Fuck mama with that cock nice and slow. OK....Now give mama a little more! Yea just like that baby girl! Fuck my ass nice and slow! Mmmmmmm....that makes me feel so good! I have really missed being fucked in the ass!!! More baby! Give your mama a little more!"

I slowly pushed one, two then three inches of the cock into mama's tight little ass. She started to beg for more and pushing her ass harder and harder against the cock.

"Oh fuck baby! That feels so fucking good!!! Lick me baby! Lick my pussy while you fuck me in the ass!!!!"

I leaned over and ran my tongue up and down mama's dripping wet pussy. I needed no more lube as the juice from her cunt was running down from her cunt to her ass providing all the lubrication she needed. Her pussy tasted better than last time and I couldn't wait until I could make her cum.

"OH FUCK BABY!! MORE!!! FUCK MAMA WITH THAT FUCKING PRICK!! MAKE ME CUM BABY GIRL!! MAKE YOUR MAMA CUM!!! SUCK MY CUNT!!! AHHHHHH.....OH FUCK YOUR GONNA MAKE ME CUM BABY!!!! I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!! AHHHHHHHH....."

Mama's orgasm was massive. In an instant mama's pussy was flooding me with her cum. Her cum was squirting out of her cunt all over my face and tits. It was surprisingly wonderful and hot!!! I wanted to drink it all. I kept licking her cunt as she sprayed me with her cum and fucking her ass with her cock!

"I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!! YOU'RE FUCKING MAKING ME CUM AGAIN BABY!!! AHHHHH.......OH FUCK YES BABY!!!! MAKE ME FUCKING CUMMMMM!!!!"

Another rush of cum shot from mama's cunt this time hitting me in the mouth. I opened my mouth to let all her cum in. I thought I was going to cum just from licking and sucking my mama's cunt.

Suddenly she relaxed as I slowly pulled the cock from her ass. Her orgasm was intense and long. She lay back on the bed exhausted. I looked down as I was covered with my mother's juice that had shot all over me. I rubbed her juice into my tits and down may belly and into my pussy. I wanted to cum again. I had never been so fucking horny and I couldn't wait until mama tried to fuck me in the ass.

"I'm sorry baby. I should have told you that I squirt sometimes. I just didn't realize I would cum that hard. It has been a long time since I did that."

"That's OK mama. I loved it. You taste great!!! Do you think I can squirt like that?"

"I don't know sweetie but maybe. I read somewhere that it runs in a family so maybe you will."

"Will you fuck me in the ass now mama? I want to learn to take Tim's hard cock up my ass."

"Of course baby but you have to take is slow. OK?"

"OK...I'm ready anytime you are."

Mama took the cock from my hand and then led me to the bathroom

"I think we should cleanup first and rest. We have all night."

Mom and I took a shower and she showed me how to explore her body from head to toe as she did mine. This was the first time I had ever kissed a woman but I certainly was not going to let it be the last. Mom washed my tits and after she rinsed them off she sucked on my nipples until they were hard and aching again. We dried off and went naked to the kitchen. Mom fixed us a couple of drinks and asked me if I would like to talk for a while on the deck. Her house was on several acres surrounded by trees so privacy was not an issue. It was warm and a nice breeze was blowing as we sat on the swing side by side.

"Mom tell me more about you and dad having sex in my bed."

Mom blushed and took a sip of her drink.

"Well it was your dad's fantasy. He had always wanted to fuck you and I understood. It was fine with me but we agreed that we would never do anything unless you initiated it. When you got in your late teens you didn't seem to have any interest in sex and it was about that time that dad got sick so nothing ever happened. But when you were sixteen or seventeen we started having sex in your bed. Dad loved the smell of your panties and I have to admit that I did too. I think he would have insisted we wait until you turned eighteen before we allowed you to join us but of course it never happened."

"So you and dad wanted to fuck me?"

"Yes and no. We wanted too only if that is what you wanted and started something."

"Did dad have a big cock?"

"Yes...yes he did! Too big sometimes. As you can tell I love to be fucked in the ass but your dad's cock was almost too fat. It took a long time before I learned to take it and enjoy it. That is why I told you today to take it slow so that you can enjoy the feeling. It's wonderful and it can make you cum over and over but only if you can get to the point where you can relax."

"How big was he?"

"Oh....about 9 inches and from what you told me about the same size around as Tim."

"Do you think I will be able to take Tim's cock in my ass?"

"Sure you will but it will take time and a lot of practice. You have to be patient and not give up after a few tries. Tim has a really fat cock and you must learn to relax to take it. You can't get frustrated because you can't get it in the first time."

"Will you help us?"

"What do you mean help us?"

"Just what I said. If I ask Tim will you help us until he is able to get his cock in my ass?"

"And just how do you expect me to help?"

"I don't know. Be there with us when we try."

"You want me to be in bed with you and Tim when he tries to fuck your ass?"

"Why not?"

"Well I guess I could if Tim doesn't mind."

"I just don't want Tim to get frustrated because I can't take him the first time. Maybe he could fuck you until I am able to take him."

"I haven't thought of that. I will leave that up to you and Tim. OK?"

"OK."

Mom and I talked about all the things she and dad use to do. It was amazing how open and sexual they were while at the same time appearing so conservative. Mom explained to me that just because your conservative doesn't mean you're not sexual. Mom told me about the time they had one their old college buddies over. He was passing through on his way to Florida and stopped by for a visit. They cooked out and took a swim in the pool. After dinner and a few drinks the conversation turned to sex. Mom said she was already horny before he showed up and was looking forward to fucking dad since I was staying at a friend's house for the weekend. Mom and dad had this game they played sometimes. They would draw straws and the winner got to be the master or mistress for the week and the other had to be the slave and do as they were told. The slave had to service the master in everyway possible. There could be no intense pain and they could not make the other do something in public that would hurt their reputations but other than that there was noting off limits. The slave was for the week so from Monday through Sunday the slave must cook, clean and service their master.

It just happened that dad had been the master the week and mom was his slave. Mom apparently loved being the slave more than being a mistress. She was allowed to do things but only with the master's permission. Dad had been called away on business for part of the week so while he was gone he had made mom wear a butt plug in her ass most of the week.... even to work! Mom said it scared her at first but by the second day she really loved it. Sitting at her desk in a company where several people reported to her at the same time having her ass filled with a fat butt plug kept her horny all the time. She would call dad on the phone and beg him to allow her to go to the ladies room and cum. The first day he said yes and mom said it was one of the best orgasms she had ever had but by Thursday dad started saying NO which meant that mom was horny as hell the rest of the week.

Dad missed his flight on Friday night and didn't get home until Saturday morning. Two hours later their friend from college showed up so mom was on edge wanting to get fucked. Dad had made her wear the butt plug all day Saturday, even while they sat having dinner with their friend. She was made to serve them drinks and since they were at home dad made mom wear a very revealing top that showed off her tits and a short skirt with no panties... just the butt plug.

Mom said she had never been so fucking horny in her life and couldn't wait until their friend left and she could get a hold of dad's big cock. After dinner and drinks their friend stood up to say goodbye but apparently dad had other ideas. He wanted their friend to stay and for mom to entertain them. Mom wasn't sure what dad wanted but since she was the slave for the week she didn't want to say no and besides the thought of two men watching her was also getting her juices going.

They all went into the living room and while dad and their friend took a seat on the couch mom put on some music. Dad told mom he wanted to see her dance like the woman they had watched together during their trip to Las Vegas. What dad didn't say was that woman was a stripper that dad had paid to give mom her first lap dance. Mom said she hesitated but then was intrigued and decided if dad wanted he and his friend to have a lap dance then she would give them the best she had.

Mom said she put the music on and dimmed the lights. She started out slow as she moved over in front of each one of them. She moved to the music for several minutes with her cloths on then she slowly started to remove her top. Dad's friend got nervous but dad assured him that he had nothing to worry about. Mom kept on slowly moving and removing her top until her tits were in full view. She then climbed over on their friend's lap as she looked over at dad. Mom asked if it was OK and dad said sure if that is what she wanted. He told her that she had been a good slave that week and deserved something special.

Mom said she then leaned over feeding their friend her tits. As he began to suck on her breast mom knew what she wanted. She wanted two men at once. She still had the butt plug in place and her pussy was dripping wet. Mom reached down between them and grabbed a very large hard cock. It was obvious that he wanted the same as she did. She backed off and slid down between his legs. She unzipped his pants and pulled them off revealing a huge cock. It must have been over 10 inches long and felt as big as her arm. Mom said she put her mouth over his cock and began sucking as much of that cock into her mouth as she could. Mom then looked over at dad and told me that she wanted to feel both their cock in her at once. Dad shook his head yes and mom climbed up on her friend's lap and sunk her dripping pussy over the largest cock she had ever felt.

Mom looked over at dad who had his cock out and cloths off and motioned him to mount her from behind. Dad moved over behind mom and pulled up her skirt. To his surprise he saw her butt plug still in place. Mom looked over her shoulder and told him to replace it with his cock. Dad slowly pulled the plug from her ass and moved his cock to her already relaxed opening. Mom said she felt dad's cock pressing against her ass. His cock was much large than the butt plug and her pussy was already filled to the brim but she wanted all of both those cocks. She had been hungry for cock all week and it was time for the submissive slave to get filled.

Mom told me that she turned to look at dad and threw him a kiss then said. "Fuck me master! Fuck your submissive slave in the ass!"

Dad pushed his cock against mom's asshole until the head popped in through her anal ring. Mom said she had never felt as filled as she did at that moment. Mom told dad to shove that fucking cock all the way in her ass and now it was dad's turn to do as he was told. For the next ½ hour mom said she road the two biggest cocks she had ever seen cumming over and over and over. Finally after being pounded hard she felt the 10 inch cock in her cunt grow even harder as it started to pump cum deep in her used cunt and then her loving husband shove every bit of cock he had deep in her ass and fill her ass till it was overflowing.

Mom told me that she doesn't remember much more about that night. She said she passed out and the next thing she remembers is waking up the next morning to the smell of breakfast being prepared. She took a quick shower and stumbled into the kitchen where the two men that had fucked her so well the night before sat naked at the table having breakfast with hard cocks. Mom told me she would tell me the rest of the story some other time.

"Fuck mom! You and dad fucked another man?"

"No honey, I fucked another man....not your father. But yes that weekend was my one and only time I had sex with another man."

"Are you still willing to teach me to get fucked in the ass mom?"

"Of course baby girl but we have to go shopping. The cock I have is much too large for you to start with. We have to start you with something smaller so you can work your way up."

"Mom do you think I am going to lose Tim?"

"I don't know baby. I think if you are willing to really try to please him then I think he will understand."

"Do you mind if I call him over here tonight?"

"I don't mind. You won't be ready to take him in the ass yet. You do understand that right?"

"I know but if I can show him what I have already learned and you tell him that you are willing to teach me to get ass fucked and you will let him fuck you in the ass until I am ready I hope that will be enough."

"OK then it's still early. Give him a call."

I ran off to call my husband and ask him to come over to moms. I only hope this was going to work to save my marriage.....

More to cum????

Woffen
Woffen
890 Followers
12