A Conspiracy of Circumstances Ch. 09

Story Info
Jimmy and Melanie at the Cuckold!
7.5k words
4.67
7.1k
2

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derek33
derek33
135 Followers

After all the fun that morning, Annie would have liked nothing more than a good nap when she got home. But as she walked in the front door, Derek was waiting for her. "Hey Mom, could you please run me over to Peter's house? He just got a new 'Star Wars' for his PlayStation and wants me to check it out."

"There goes my nap!" she thought, but out loud she said, "Sure, but where is Cassie? Couldn't she have taken you?"

"She's been at the library since like 10:00; I don't know when she's coming home." Like the trooper she was, Annie grabbed her keys and hauled her little invalid over to his friend's house. And of course (just as she returned home,) there was Chris standing in the front yard coiling up the garden hose.

"Well, hey there!" he said with a smile, "so tell me how your morning went?"

"If I told you it was fun, THAT would be an understatement! How about you, how did your golf game go?"

"I shot an 80, but I also got four birdies; that's a record for me! But who cares about that? I want to hear about this Max guy!"

Annie reached into her purse and pulled out the ten $100 bills. She teasingly waved them in his face and said, "Come inside and I'll give you a cut of the profits!" When they sat down on the sofa, she counted out $500 and laid it in his lap. "Here ya go! That should make your dick hard!" She just laughed at the look on his face.

Chris was astounded, "Are you fuckin' telling me that this guy gave you $1000 so he could watch you and Joyce play together?"

She giggled, then yawned, and leaned back into the sofa pillows, "Hey, I really worked hard for that money!"

"Yeah right, really hard work!" he laughed, "I don't have orgasms when I'm at work!"

"Wait, speaking of work, before I tell you what happened; tell me if Phil said anything about the little adventure he's going to have tomorrow with Jimmy, Jill, and Melanie?

"Oh yeah, that's right! I think it was a few days ago; he mentioned it was gonna happen Sunday morning! We were so busy this week I never really got more details than that.

"Yes well, if it's all happening tomorrow, I'm sure Joyce will give me the details."

Chris grinned, "I can't wait to see the look on Phil's face when he walks into work on Monday morning! But enough of that, c'mon...tell me what happened today!"

Annie gave him the whole story, and the longer it went the crooked-er his expression became. When she got to the part about Joyce teasing her clit with her nipple, Annie said, "Hon? Are you in pain or something?"

Chris's eyes widened, "Yes, I'm fucking dying here; you're killing me, Babe!"

"Aw,I'm sorry! Should I stop?"

"God, no! But you could come over here and help me out!"

She leaned over and felt his crotch; her eyes were smoldering as they locked onto his, "That's pretty hard in there! I'm kinda tired, but I think there's enough energy for a 'random act of kindness'!"

Chris stood up and unbuckled his belt, "Babe, I fucking love you!"

Yanking his pants to the floor, Annie slowed and gently peeled his briefs down to the top of his thighs. Chris's dick sprang free and she wrapped her hand around it and lovingly said, "Okay, Come to Mama, my friend!" She sucked him in and spent the next four minutes giving him one of the best blow jobs EVER! By the end of it, he was almost frantic; fucking her face and moaning and calling out her name!

Grabbing at her hair he yelled, "Oh FUCCKK, Babe...here it comes!" Then every muscle froze and he blew a huge load down her throat! When it was over, he stood there for a minute with his dick in her mouth, and Annie just held on and waited for the trembling to stop.

Finally, she let go and grinned up at him, "I bet THAT felt good!"

"Damn! Oh my God!" He was going to say something else when over the top of her head, he saw Cassie's car pulling into the driveway. "Whoops!"

They had just enough time to gather themselves and look normal when their daughter came through the front door. "Hey you guys!"

Annie scratched at the top of her head and tried to keep a straight face, "Hi Honey! So Derek said you were at the library huh?"

"Yeah, I've got two weeks to get my World History report organized."

"When is it due?" her father asked.

"A week after that." She headed for the stairs, "Mom, if you have a minute, I could use your help with something."

Annie's first thought was, "There goes my nap again!" But of course she got up, smooched Chris playfully on the cheek, and followed her daughter up the stairs. When they entered her bedroom, Cassie closed the door. "Wow, this must be serious, Honey! Are you okay?"

The teen flounced onto the bed and sat cross-legged facing her mother, "Wanna sit? I need some advice." Annie sat on the bed also, one foot under her and the other on the floor. She searched her daughter's expression but didn't see anything to be alarmed about; so she just waited. Finally Cassie began, "Ya know, after all the things that have happened recently (and especially after our last conversation,) I was feeling pretty good about how things were going. How do you and Dad feel?"

"We're okay with things; I guess you could say we're monitoring the situation closely. Did something happen?"

"Not yet. I'm not even sure about it; but something happened at the library today, and I wouldn't mind getting your take on it."

"Of course!"

"Okay well, this morning I wanted to get a head-start on the report I mentioned downstairs. You both know that social studies has never been my best subject; I just wanted to do some prep work."

"Yes, getting started early is always a good choice."

Cassie nodded, "Yeah, I thought that too; so there I was going through some ideas on what topic to choose when this girl Roberta Fogler comes up to me and says hello."

"Roberta, hmm...I don't think I know her, do I?"

"No, she's in the same class as me; we've been friendly, but never close. A lot of that is because she has a girlfriend."

"Oh, she's a lesbian then."

Cassie giggled, "Yep, for sure; Robbi (everyone calls her Robbi) and her bestie Carla have been together at least a year now. Neither one of them is very 'butch' but Robbi has a short haircut kinda like a Miley Cyrus look, with a tongue-piercing and a bar through one eyebrow. She wears baggy clothes all the time. And the reason why I mentioned Miley Cyrus is because if you think Miley Cyrus is pretty, then you'd think Robbi is too! But her figure's not like Miley's. She has a really nice body with tats on her back and leg; I've seen them in phys ed class."

"Okay, I'm up with Robbi...so what did she say to you?"

"Well, she saw what I was looking at and asked me if I was working on the report. Oh and Mom, I forgot to tell you, on Monday in class we're going to be getting a partner to work together on this paper." Annie nodded. "Anyway I'll make this long story short; Robbi says she has the perfect topic in mind and she asked me if I would like to be her partner."

One of Annie's eyebrows went up, "She did?"

Cassie smiled at her mother's expression, "Yeah, anyway...I said to her, 'Robbi, that's pretty nice of you; but everyone just assumes you and Carla will be partners.' She looks at me and says Carla will be fine with it."

Annie was thoughtful, "Do you want to be her partner?"

"Here's the thing," Cass replied, "Roberta is probably the best student in the class. Anyone who is partners with her is gonna get an 'A' no question about it. I for sure could use a good grade on this paper heading into semester finals."

"Uh huh," said Annie, "so the problem is you're getting into the middle of Robbi and Carla; is that it?"

"That's it exactly! I don't want any trouble, but I could sure use this grade. But another question is, why would she want me for this paper; I'm not all that great in World History?"

Annie laughed a little at her daughter's naivete, "It's obvious she has an ulterior motive, Sweetie!"

"Like what?"

"That part is unclear; it could be she's trying to make Carla jealous for some reason, or maybe something else entirely; who knows?" Annie had her own ideas, but decided to keep those to herself for the moment. "I take it you didn't agree to anything yet?"

"No, which is why I'm talking to you now."

"My advice is that you need to know what her motive is before you agree to anything."

"I agree and I need to know before Monday. I told Robbi I needed to think it over, so she gave me her number and told me to call her tomorrow."

"Tell you what, tomorrow's a big day...you know where Melanie and Jimmy are going in the morning, right?"

Cassie grinned hugely, "Over to Jill's house!"

Annie laughed, "Yes, and your father is going to play golf after lunch and Derek is going over to Trevor's house to watch football; why don't you text this Robbi right now and invite her over here at around 1:00."

"You think she'll come over here?"

"Why wouldn't she? Go ahead and try!"

Cassie leaned over and picked up her phone; she tapped the number into a text, and then followed it up with a message. After hitting "send" it wasn't even thirty seconds later that her phone dinged. "Wow, that was fast; she says she'll be here."

"Okay, good...now, do you want to handle this yourself?"

"Yeah, I can handle it; but if you don't mind, maybe you could be in the kitchen when she's here just in case I need reinforcements!"

"That's not problem at all...and now, I need a power nap; BAD!"

********************************************************************************************************

When Melanie opened her eyes in the morning, it was still dark outside. After lying there for a few minutes to get awake, she stretched a bit; and as she did, the realization of what was going to happened that morning slammed her. "Oh Goddd, WOW!" She checked the clock. Jimmy was picking her up in two hours and she was full-on horny already. She frigged her pussy lightly with one hand and circled her clit with the middle finger. The other hand clutched at her right boob and she wasn't surprised that the nipple was already pebble-hard and very sensitive to her touch. "Shit!" she thought, "Two hours? I don't think I'm gonna make it!"

With great deal of effort she dragged herself out of bed and sat down on the commode to pee. Reaching under her t-shirt, she fondled her tits and moaned when a jolt of sexual adrenaline flooded her groin. "Fuck! Oh my God, get a grip, Mel!" After stripping she climbed into the shower and made the water as cool as she could stand it in an attempt to stave off all the raging hormones. That and a brisk toweling off seemed to help; and when she wrapped the towel around herself and stepped out into the hallway, her Mom was there to greet her.

"Morning Sweetie! Sleep well?"

"I did, how about you?"

"Very well, yes! Yesterday was a bit exhausting so I needed those seven hours pretty bad!"

Melanie giggled, "That's right! Your spent half the day with Ms. H and Max! How did that go?"

Joyce gave her daughter a smirk and a smile, "Amazing! Fun and more fun! We gave Max a good show!"

"Oh, so you only did it to show off your performance skills!"

Joyce burst out laughing, "Hardly, I say that...but the 'fun' was NOT in the performance!"

Mellie grinned and playfully spanked at her mom's tushie, "Horny mothers! You two are incorrigible! Whatever will Cassie and I do with you two!"

Mel went back to her room to get ready; thirty minutes later she sat down at the kitchen table and ate the hard-boiled egg and wheat toast that her mom had prepared. Joyce sat down across from her and sipped her coffee. "What time are you leaving?"

"7:45; Jimmy's picking me up cuz we're supposed to be there around 8:00."

"This will be a first for you! I think it's kind of neat that they are letting you watch also. Phil Hogan must be pretty comfortable with the whole idea."

"For sure; and since this is the first time, who knows how it's gonna go?"

"Do you expect to get involved?"

Melanie smiled, "I'm pretty sure I'll be naked before the morning's over; beyond that, I don't know!"

Joyce had a flashback to the Jill and Jimmy thing from the last time, "If it goes really well, you may be able to hire this stud boy of yours out; I hear cuckolding is big business in the sex trade!"

Melanie only laughed and a comeback remark was forming in her mind when Jimmy's car horn sounded from out front. She got up and kissed her mother, "Showtime!" They both laughed at that one!

Climbing into the car with Jimmy, Mel kissed him on the cheek as well, "So, Lover Boy! Are you ready for this big adventure?"

Jimmy tried to smile, but she could tell he was nervous, "Pretty much! Number one, I'm horny as hell right now, so that helps take the edge off; and number two, you're here...so I'm good! But number three is, I don't even know this guy. THAT'S kinda nerve-wracking!" He pulled away from the curb, "You know where we're going?"

"Yes, on my way home last night I went by there. It's not far, just before you get to the McDonald's on Lincoln turn right. And as far as Mr. Hogan is concerned, you met Jill; she's cool...and her husband is best friends with Cassie's dad. I'm thinking he's way safe! I bet we're gonna have a blast, so let's let that beautiful dick of yours loose and see what happens!"

Jimmy laughed and that helped loosen him up. "You like my cock huh?"

Melanie reached into his lap and stroked his package right through his pants, "Fuck yes! It's my favorite! And I'm very sure we wouldn't be doing this if Jill hadn't had such fun the last time. I bet you made a great impression on her!" Jimmy grinned and made the right turn, "Okay, now...three blocks down turn left on Howard."

Four minutes later they were ringing the Hogan doorbell. Phil opened it and they were both pleased to see the huge grin on his face; and they liked his tone even more! "Hi you kids! You're just right on time; I'm Phil...C'mon in!" They stepped into the foyer and Phil led them to the living room, "Have a seat, Jill's in the bathroom; she'll be out in a minute." When the two teens sat down, Phil sat in an overstuffed lounger across from them. "So you're Jimmy and this is Melanie; Nice...I heard quite a story about you two from Jill!"

Mel put her hand on Jimmy's thigh and replied, "I have to tell you Mr. Hogan, that was very unexpected, but Oh my God...we had such fun!"

"Jill loved it! And the fact that you're here today proves it! And please, this will be a whole lot more fun for me if you call us 'Phil and Jill' instead of 'Mr. and Mrs. Hogan.' So Jimmy, these horny sluts sprung quite a surprise on you, right?"

Jimmy's eyebrows shot up at Phil's choice of words but he grinned, "That's putting it mildly, I would say 'shocked' instead of 'surprised'."

"Yes, Jill wasn't expecting it either, but today, I'm expecting a boatload of fun! I've wanted to watch this for the longest time." Just then Jill Hogan came into the room, "Hey Honey! Our guests have arrived!"

Jill looked great; she was barefoot and dressed in a white tube top with some purple shorts. They were just the right amount of tight because you couldn't quite see her camel toe! She walked over to Jimmy first and without saying a word, laid a great kiss on him. Mel could see her slip just the briefest bit of tongue; and since her hand was still on his leg, she could feel the tremor that the kiss sparked in him. Then Jill surprised HER by laying a similar kiss on her lips! The older woman giggled at Mel's kerfluffle, "Hi kids! Can I get you anything? Have you had something to eat?"

Melanie replied, "I had some breakfast, so I'm good to go."

Jimmy said, "I wouldn't mind some water or juice."

Phil got up, "I got this, Babe...you sit and get reacquainted with our friends."

He disappeared into the kitchen and before she sat down, Jill made sure the front door was locked. "I'm going to assume that you two have plans for later in the day. Phil and I do; we're going out with some friends for lunch and then to the movies." She leaned toward them and said quietly, "Phil is so far beyond 'turned-on' I don't think he can stand it. Small talk won't cut it right now." She looked at Jimmy, "How are you doing, my new friend?"

Jimmy blushed but his voice was steady, "I can tell you this, Jill; off of our last time? My cock is definitely ready to fuck that beautiful pussy again!"

Mel laughed because it was Jill's turn to blush, "Oh my God, well thank you! I have to say, I am looking forward to this again, but I really have no idea how it's all going to go."

At that moment Phil reappeared with four glasses of what appeared to be ice water. He handed each of them a glass and then said, "Just so you know, there's a small splash of bourbon in those. I know it's early, but it tastes better this way."

When Melanie took a sip she thought the "splash" was more than a splash, but it did taste good! Then she said to Jill, "We didn't come with any big plan, Jill; this fun is for you and Phil. We're happy to help, right Jim?"

He nodded, "For sure, I'm actually not real concerned about today for me and Mel. We just want to make sure that after we do this, you and Phil here enjoyed it and don't have any regrets."

At that Phil spoke up, "I can tell you there won't be any regrets; this has been my idea from the start, and since Jill has been with you both, she knows what to expect. I really can't wait to start; what say we finish these drinks and move the party to the bedroom?"

He led the way down the hall into a spacious master bedroom that had been clearly set up for the event. The drapes over the windows on one side were drawn, but on the other side they were open to let in plenty of light. There were a couple of chairs set on either side of the bed; and there were two vibrators set on the bedstand along with a short stack of towels. Melanie moved to the far side of the bed and as she did she glanced outside and noted the beautiful swimming pool with a high privacy wall. "Wow, what a great back yard you have! I really like how private it is!"

"We love it," Jill responded, "If you want, perhaps we could let you and a few of your friends use it sometime; would you like that?"

"That would be awesome! Your neighbors would be okay with the noise?"

"That will depend on the time of day, but it will be fine!" Jill saw Phil with his arms crossed, "Too much small talk, Dear?"

Phil smiled, "I am always impressed with how you women can turn the conversation switch on at a moment's notice!"

Mel and Jill looked at each other and giggled; Mel said, "Hey Jill, what do you think about joining me and Cassie for some shopping next week? We'd like to get your opinion on the shoes at D.S.W.!"

Phil just wailed, "Goddddddddd!" They all laughed.

When things settled down again, Melanie made the mistake of saying, "Has he ALWAYS been this impatient?"

"Not all his life," Jill replied, "Only since he discovered he had a dick!" And they all lost it again...even Phil was cracking up!

Finally, he was the first to stop laughing and he parked his ass in one of the chairs, "Okay, I'm ready for the 'real fun' to start; I'll sit right here until you three figure out you're ready too!"

Melanie followed his lead and took the other chair, " I agree, let's get the entertainment started before Mr. Phil gets too stressed out!"

Phil chuckled, "Aww, there's no stress here; I've been wanting to see this for maybe fifteen years; a few more minutes isn't gonna spoil it."

"Fifteen years? Holy shit!" Jimmy exclaimed. He looked over at Jill, "How long have you two been married?"

"It will be twenty-three years in May."

"Oh my God, we weren't even born then, Mel. And look at what we're doing today!" He sat down on the side of the bed where Phil was. "What made you feel like you wanted to watch your wife with another guy?"

derek33
derek33
135 Followers