A Conspiracy of Sluts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige realized she'd been sitting there wrapped in her sheet and thinking furiously for some time. Malcolm stood at the side of the bed looking confused and holding out another of his silly cards.

"Would you like something to eat / drink?" it read.

Paige frowned at the card. She couldn't think of food right now. She still had no idea why she was here. Was it going to be blackmail? Sure, on balance Oreskos Corp was making impressive profits due to some lucky -- or shrewd, or suspicious; depending on who you asked - investments championed by Oreskos Corp's young and reckless new CEO, but the losses at the Chastanet Tower were still deeply worrisome if anyone cared to look. Was Paige was going to be coerced into cooking the books to make that fiscal blemish go away? Not that that made much sense either. Oreskos Corp was a privately held company, who would even care about such internal shenanigans as long as the taxes got paid? Unless, of course, they were selling the company... or planning to go public... there was just too damned much that Paige didn't know.

She read the card again. "Would you like something to eat / drink?"

And in a flash, she had an idea. It was a wicked plan and desperate, but the spark of it made her feel warm inside. She would find out what the hell was going on all right. She still had one weapon at her disposal. And after all she'd been through lately she was no longer reluctant to use it. She looked lovely young Malcolm over again. No, she wouldn't be reluctant at all.

Paige handed the card back to Malcolm. She waited until he took it from her until she spoke. "You got one in there that asks if I want to... um, to... fuck?"

She stumbled on the sentence and her voice broke a little on the word "fuck" but Malcolm didn't seem to notice. He plucked a card from the stack and handed it over. His eyes were hot with sudden intensity.

"Would you like to make love?" read the card.

"No... I said I want to fuck." She said. She didn't stammer this time. She tore the card in half and tossed the pieces away.

Paige stepped off the bed, leaving the sheet behind. Naked, she stepped close to Malcolm and tickled her fingertips down the tight, corrugated flesh of his abdomen. His beautifully defined muscles danced and twitched at her touch. His body was hairless, probably waxed. She looked into his eyes as she slipped her fingers down into the front of his tight leather shorts. She pulled him towards her and gently kissed up and down his neck as she let her nipples slip across the smooth skin of his chest. Within his shorts she could feel that his cock was already rigid against the tips of her fingers. She tugged at the top button of his fly with her right hand but the shorts were so tight that they were reluctant to come undone. Malcolm brought his hands to his fly to assist but Paige brushed them away.

"No," she said. "Let me do it."

She moved down his body, kissing her way along his skin as she sank to her knees until she was face to face with the long bulge behind his fly. Using both hands, she was able to release the buttons one after another. His penis, already hard and eager to please, swung free and lightly tapped her on the nose. She giggled like a kid.

Don't get giddy you stupid slut, Paige thought to herself. You have a plan. Stick to it!

OK, yes, The Plan; she had a plan. But still she paused to gaze at Malcolm's beautiful cock. Fat and long, but not too long, circumcised and without a speck of pubic hair; it was like the platonic ideal of an erection. She began to kiss up and down the shaft with a trembling eagerness that was genuine despite her intention to betray poor Malcolm at the first opportunity. She brought out her tongue and began to bathe the tightly stretched skin of his shaft with her saliva. He must have showered recently; he tasted clean and soapy. She sunk her face onto his manhood and began pumping his length along her tongue with an enthusiasm that threatened to get away from her. Thin globs of salty precum were already speckling her tongue.

He was breathing heavy and the air rushing through the holes in his ball gag were making a quivering whistling sound that brought her out of her horny reverie just in time. She pulled her face off his cock, stretching long strands of his now-copious fluid between his head and her lips. His cock twitched and dripped, just a few strokes from release. He looked down at her with frustration but she just smiled at him as she stood again.

"This looks silly on you," she said as she reached up and behind his head to find the buckle on the ball-gag. She unfastened it with a click and pulled it away. "And it's distracting as hell."

"You're not supposed to do that," he said. His voice sounded like a kid's voice to her: too much lilt for a man, too soft. She didn't answer except to kiss him deeply, fully conscious of the taste of his semen on her tongue. He didn't flinch at all as she shared it with him.

I bet he's bi. She thought. She wondered if Miss Oreskos had any more bisexual boy-toys wandering around her penthouse. Paige could think of some things she'd like to try...

Quit it, you stupid horny slut! She chided herself. The Plan! Stick to the fucking plan!

"I could get in trouble," said Malcolm as Paige stepped away and sat on the bed.

She swung the gag on its strap like a pendulum, taunting him. "Then come and get it," she said as she opened her thighs and dangled the ball-gag against the glistening pink of her welcoming cleft. She lifted her feet so her heels were propped on the edge of the mattress. She let her thighs fall open. Her heart was racing as she waited for him to make his move.

For several long seconds Malcolm stood there with his lovely erection bobbing from the fly of his shorts as he ran his eyes up and down her naked body. He took his time feasting on the sight of her and Paige squirmed as she watched his lust spark within his dark eyes. Paige bit her lip in anticipation as he finally fixed his hot glare to hers and pushed his shorts down his long legs. She held the gag above her head to beckon Malcolm up onto the mattress but instead he sank to his knees at the edge of the bed. Paige gasped and tossed her head back as his mouth met her pussy.

He found her clit right away, kissing it and circling it with the tip of his tongue. His fingers joined in, spreading her lips, dipping into her depths, plowing up hot furrows of ecstasy. His mouth roamed along her slick folds as his fingers continued to stroke and penetrate her. He licked all the way down to her sphincter and she shuddered in uncomfortable pleasure as he pushed his tongue into her bottom. She reached down to grab his ears and return his attention to her sex. He let her guide him. She hummed in delight as she did. Soon they hit a perfect rhythm. Her back arched and her breath grew short as he drove her rapidly towards climax. I shouldn't let my self come... she thought. I need to keep my head clear... need to stick to The Plan... find out what's going on here... But the kid was good, not as good as Marie, but still very, very good.

Paige lay back, bit her lip and chewed a knuckle to fight against the rapidly gathering climax coiling in her loins. Then she remembered the gag still dangling from her hand. She recalled being tied down by Marie, the strange sensitivity it aroused in her to be bound, to be helpless. She slipped the ball between her teeth and reached behind her head to fasten the buckle. She stretched her arms above her head as if she tied down, helpless, a prisoner, a sexual plaything for her young guard. Resistance was futile, as they say, and it truly was. Her body twitched with a soul-deep tremor and she gasped out a gag-muted sigh as she bit down on the ball. She kicked her legs wide in a near split and arched her back as she came.

She closed her eyes and savored her orgasm as it pulsed through her. She kept them closed as she twitched and panted through the aftershocks. When she opened them again she discovered Malcolm had climbed up on the bed and was now hovering over her. His face was slick and his breath smelled of her sex. He smiled a devious, knowing grin at her.

"Oh... I see what you like," he said, tapping the ball in her mouth with the manicured nail of his index finger.

Paige smiled up at him with her eyes as he reached up and gathered her wrists into one of his strong, long-fingered hands. He pulled her wrists up, further stretching her out across the mattress, letting her know he knew the game she was playing and that he was eager to play too.

"You're my prisoner," he said in her ear in a harsh whisper. He smiled a smile that was probably meant to be taunting or cruel. In truth, the kid looked adorable as hell.

Paige played along. She squirmed in mock-terror as her fleshed buzzed with anticipation.

"I can do anything to you, slave," he told her. "Anything."

Paige flashed wide eyes at him as he crawled up the mattress and threw a leg over her midriff. He released her wrists but Paige kept her body extended as if bound tightly to the bed. He gathered her breasts in his hands and slid is lovely cock between them. Paige quivered as he began slowly thrusting his shaft into the cleft between her tits.

"Yeeeah... You like that, don'cha, slut."

Paige cowered back into the mattress because she knew that's what he wanted her to do. But she also began snaking her spine and twisting her torso to help work his cock with her chest. She couldn't believe how good it was feeling to be tit-fucked by this kid.

"Maybe I'll shoot my cum all over your pretty face..."

Paige craned her neck to look down at his firm, florid head as it popped in and out from the top of her cleavage, inches from her face. To her surprise, she discovered that the idea of Malcolm erupting all over her face was more than a little enticing right now. She thought back on how she had chickened out when Tony and Neil had suggested doing the same thing all of two days ago... odd much of a difference context can make. However, for Malcolm's benefit, she shook her head in ersatz terror.

"Or maybe in your ass..."

Paige did her best to feign horror at the idea but the sensation of Malcolm's hands kneading her breasts while his attentive young cock slid between them was feeling really, really good. The best she could do was stifle a lurid moan.

"Yeah, slut, you'd like that. OK. Let's see that ass," he said as he let go of her breasts, climbed off her and rolled her onto her belly. "Let's see it... On your knees! Open those legs!"

Paige got up on her knees and spread her legs for him. He slapped her hard across her rump. Paige gasped.

"More!" he growled. He slapped her again. "More!"

Paige grunted through her gag as he struck her. She pushed her face into the mattress and moved her knees as far apart as she could manage. He said nothing. For what seemed like a long time he just stood there, behind her, looking at her. Paige squirmed, waiting, thinking of his eyes upon her, wondering what his face looked like as he inspected her. She could feel herself growing wetter and wetter by the second. What the hell? She thought. Why is this turning me on so much? She moaned in frustration.

Finally he touched her. The touch, after so much anticipation, made her flinch. He laughed at that. His fingers were on her bottom. He began kneading her flesh, separating her ass-cheeks. He moved in closer, until she could feel the terminal tendrils of his long dark hair tickling along the flesh of her bottom, until she could feel his breath on her pussy. Then, once again, he began pushing at her asshole with his tongue. This time Paige could not stop him.

"UuuuUUUUuuh..." said Paige through her gag. Holy crap that felt gross... and good.

He worked his tongue into her ass, then a finger, then two and three. Paige writhed at the sensation. She panted and bit into her gag. He tongued her ass some more and spit into it before bringing the head of his cock to her dark pucker and slowly pushing himself inside. Paige barked guttural grunts as he worked himself in, down to his balls.

"You. Fucking. Slut..." he grunted as he worked himself into her guts. "Take it ... Take it all..."

The only lube Malcolm had used was his saliva so the going was rough, especially at first, but he had spend a good long time loosening her up with his fingers and tongue so it wasn't too long before she was taking his full manhood with relative ease. Then came the now-familiar falling away of discomfort, revealing a pulsating glow of prickly desire as his hot shaft of hard flesh insistently caressed the tender tissue of her reluctant interior. She began to thrust back with her ass, willing him deeper, driving him faster. Her nipples were slipping along the smooth satin sheets as he drove her. She could feel her body beginning to bloom in a quickening rapture...

That is, she did until he wrapped his hands around her throat and started strenuously choking her as he pumped his cock down into her ass.

Paige said nothing. She couldn't. She couldn't breathe! Almost immediately her lungs were heaving, gasping for oxygen. She abandon the pretense at being tightly bound to the mattress and brought her hands to Malcolm's, pulling at his fingers to get his hands from around her throat. She began to thrash under Malcolm in genuine instinctual panic as her lungs labored, and her vision grew dim.

"Did I tell you you could move your fucking hands?" he snarled.

Malcom grabbed her wrists and brought her hands behind her back as Paige gratefully sucked air through her gag. The oxygen felt so good that she didn't even wince in embarrassment at the small toot she emitted when he yanked his cock from her anus. But suddenly she was expelling that wonderful oxygen in a muffled yelp as he began spanking her across the ass with sharp, cupped-palm slaps. Paige grunted at the stinging pain of his strikes and the uncomfortable pressure in her shoulders as he pressed her arms tightly into the small of her back.

"I'll teach you discipline, slut!!" he was saying. Slap, slap, slap went his hand.

Paige groaned from deep within her throat.

Slap... Slap... Slap... Slap... SLAP!

Finally he tired of spanking her. He got behind her again. Keeping her wrists behind her back with one hand, he lined up his shaft with the other. Paige sighed into her gag as he pushed his cock into her pussy, disappearing into her in one fluid movement. He began to fuck her slowly but powerfully with deep, graceful thrusts. Paige's eyes rolled back. The pleasure felt so much more sublime after the pain. She began to gyrate her hips in time with his movements. She felt like she might come again.

But then it occurred to her that Malcolm wasn't wearing a condom.

A hot prickle of terror zapped along her scalp and her stomach lurched into free-fall. "No! Wait! Stop!" she said but it came out sounding like "Uh! Wuhd! Hawp!" around the gag.

"Yeah, you like it rough. Don't you slut?" he rasped at her as she struggled.

"HAWP!"

He pushed her crossed forearms further up her back, causing her cry out around her gag at the sharp ache in her straining shoulders. He grabbed a fistful of her golden hair and pulled her head back as he began to fuck her roughly with hard jack-hammer thrusts. She kicked uselessly with her feet but to no effect. She was helpless.

Holy shit! I can't let him come inside me! Paige thought in a burst of panic. I can't let him get me pregnant. Please, God, no... not like this!

"Unnnh!" she cried into the sheets as he hiked her ass up into the air and began slamming her pussy with slow, deep pumps. He began to slap her across the ass again as he neared his climax.

Paige continued to squirm beneath him, hoping he'd notice her distress as genuine. She twisted her spine and howled wild cries of despair through the gag but it all had the opposite effect.

"Wow, you're really into it," he gasped with laboring breath. "They'd said you're one wild fuck once you get going..."

"NNUH!" she wailed. She could tell he was nearly there. His thrusts were getting slower and more deliberate. His cock was rigid as an iron rod. Time was almost out! But she had to get him out of her pussy before he came. She had to!

"Ahhh, fuuuck it... I'm... coming..."

"UNH! UUUNH!!!"

And then he was jerking and sputtering behind her, emptying his balls into her womb, infesting her with his seed. He released her wrists to grasp her hips and milk the last of his spunk into her. Paige lay unmoving beneath him, her mind in shock as imagined Malcolm's sperm squirming around inside her, wriggling blindly but insidiously around her womb, some inexorably fighting their way up her fallopian tubes, searching for a target, an egg, one of her eggs, eager to wreck her life with bastard begot of this boy-whore. She figured and re-figured the days since her last period, trying to guess her current fertility, not liking the answer she kept getting. She pulled her hands up to her face and began to weep.

"Whoa, that was awesome," said Malcolm as he rolled over to lay face up on the mattress next to her. "Hey... Are you OK?"

Paige looked at him with angry, tear-blurred eyes. She reached behind her head and fumbled with the latch on the gag until Malcolm rose up on one elbow and reached around to help her remove it. When they finally got it off her she sobbed, "You came in me, you FUCK! You probably just got me pregnant!"

"What? You're not on birth control!?"

Paige shook her head while wiping tears from her eyes.

"Shit! I can't be a dad... I'm... I'm only eighteen!"

"Well you should've..." began Paige, but she said no more. The uncomfortable truth was that there was nothing Malcolm did wrong, not really. Poor Malcolm -- who was looking very sick to his stomach now -- had only gone where she'd led him (or where he thought she'd led him). She was the one who started this. She had donned that stupid ball-gag in her stupid, horny flight of fancy. She had been the one with her stupid plan to...

Oh yeah... The Plan. She thought. She looked over at Malcolm who was laying on his back staring up at the ceiling with a look on his face like his life had just ended. I might as well see it through. Paige sighed, pulled herself up into a kneeling position and threw a leg over Malcolm's hips. As she sat on him she could feel a gush of semen ooze past her labia. She shuddered inwardly at the reminder of the time-bomb festering inside her body.

"What?" said Malcolm peevishly.

"I want to know what's going on here."

"Huh?"

"Same questions as before: where am I? Who's in charge?"

"I already said, I can't tell you..."

"I know I'm in the penthouse of the Chastanet Tower building and I know the woman you refer to as your 'mistress' is Ari Oreskos' daughter and heir." The surprised look in his eyes told Paige she'd at least figured out that much correctly. "Now tell me. What the hell is going on?"

"Really, I can't tell you. I shouldn't have even let you... Aghhhhh!"

The last syllable came as Paige reached over to the end table, picked up the glass pitcher and smashed it against the headboard. Malcolm threw his forearms across his eyes to shield himself from the shower of clear spring water and sparkling shards of glass. Paige was left with the thick handle attached to a curved chunk of dangerously sharp glass. She brandished it at Malcolm's face.

"Tell me!"

He swatted at her hand but Paige scooted back. Noticing an opportunity, she grabbed his now-limp cock in her left hand and brought the sharp edge of the glass to the base of his penis. He became very still very quickly.