A Conspiracy to Defraud...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night it was Carol's turn to be lying awake looking up at the ceiling. Barry was sleeping soundly next to her. His deep restful breathing was the only sound that he made. As Carol looked up at the darkened ceiling, she began crying softly. Tears filled her eyes as she thought about the 'perfect' husband lying next to her. Then she thought about the fuck-slut wife that she had been.

Even when Barry had the chance handed to him on a golden platter, he did not succumb to the temptation. Yet, because of her mental fragility, she not only gave into the temptation, but she relished in it. The faithful spouse versus the unfaithful spouse. Carol's whole psyche was filled with guilt and incriminations.

The following week Barry had Rita request the corporate jet for an over night trip to the Boise facility. It was time to check out the progress that the new management team had made in the past two months. The last time Barry went to the Boise facility, it was to audit the operation and make recommendations on how to get the operation back on track.

Barry's negative report had gotten the General Manager, the CFO and the Director of Quality fired. A new management team came in and made several other changes to expedite the turnaround. It was time for Barry to see first hand how things were working out.

Whenever Carol had a bout of insecurity, she would turn that emotion around and become a wild woman in bed. She knew that Barry was going on another over night trip. Her insecurity had peaked that afternoon. The night before he left on the Boise trip, Barry and Carol had a fabulous sex session that lasted several long hours. Carol was sadden that Barry was going to be gone again. It seemed that there was a mere fragile thread keeping Carol's mental demons tied up.

Over the past several weeks, Carol had read the two books that Dr. Lee had given her about the Psychotic Transfer Response syndrome. She was both surprised and enlightened by the things she read. Yet, what she read about the dysfunction that Dr. Lee diagnosed in her, only made her more insecure and paranoid about her ability to remain faithful to her husband.

From that disastrous photo session in Dr. Lee's office, she knew that with the right stimulus she could be made to flip-flop back into her mental fuck-slut state. It was a mental transformation state, not just the evening role playing that she and Barry had engaged in several times. But, it was the real desire to become a submissive fuck-slut sex toy for some male to dominate.

All of these ideas made her frightened and very insecure about being home alone without Barry being there.

Barry made the Boise trip without incident. There was a different pilot, co-pilot and this time a male cabin assistant. The flight there and back was uneventful.

The Boise operation had made great strides in getting their quality and delivery problems under control. The team was energetic and focused, just the way that Barry wanted them to be. Another successful on-site visit. Another team that he could count on in the future.

Aboard the jet on the flight home, Barry called Carol. His voice was just the thing to life her spirits. She babbled on for fifteen minutes, saying nothing of importance only wanting to know that he was on the other end of the line. Finally it was time to land, so Barry interrupted her and told her that he would see her shortly.

"Nothing wild tonight, Carol. Just a romantic evening and several hours of loving foreplay. Ok?" His mind flashed back to the events that happened the night he returned from Houston. He did not want a repeat of that episode. He was on a guilt trip for a whole week after that.

"Anything you say, my love. But get here as quickly as you can."

Chapter 4

Loving couple:

The next couple of weeks went by quickly. Barry was in full command. No surprises, no disasters on his watch. Life was moving along nicely on all fronts. Their social calendar was full three or four nights a week. It was an exciting new chapter in their lives.

He and Carol were finding out more and more about each other whenever they were able to spent a quiet evening at home. No more superficial understanding of each other. They exchanged feelings and emotions more freely now. Those exchanges brought both comfort and concern to Barry.

On more than one occasion, Carol would confess up another event or session that she and Les had engaged in during the three month period of her affair.

"Does it bother you when I tell you about the sex sessions that I had with Les?" Carol asked one evening as she lay with her head in his lap.

"Yes...sometimes more than other times, my dear. But, I try very hard to disassociate us from those stories that you are telling me. I don't want to picture you doing those nasty things with another man." An honest answer. No more sugar coating things between them.

Barry knew that she had to bring those feelings out in the open in order for her to understand them and cope with them. Still, hearing her tell about the intense sex and the degrading things that she willingly submitted to, would cause his stomach to go into a knot.

"Did he ever beat you or hurt you in any way?" Barry asked thinking about the time when he whipped her in their bedroom.

"Yes." Carol said in a soft almost hushed voice. "He whipped me several times, not severely enough to break the skin, but enough to make me pass out." She took a long pause and several deep breaths before she continued.

"There was one session where he tied me to the bed." She looked hard at Barry's face. "Do you want to hear about that?" It was hard to tell if she wanted him to say yes or no.

"Only if you want to tell me about it. If, telling me about it, will help you then tell me. We're here to help each other, not to inflict more pain." Not a yes or no answer that she wanted. She thought about it for a moment and then began to speak.

"This session happen during the next trip you took after you came back from Brazil. I think you were off to London or some place in Europe. I was spending my free time at Les' house in Elmwood. Les was having me experiment with different types of sex positions and fetishes. It was all so very new and exciting for me.

"That afternoon, Les smiled at me and then placed the leather neck collar snug around my neck. Wrist and ankle straps were attached to my wrist and ankles. I was positioned on my back in the middle of the bed as he attached ropes to the straps on my wrist and ankles. This was the first time in my life that I had ever been bound and prepared to have sex in this manner. I know that you would never have dreamt of doing those things to me.

"Slowly, Les then pulled the ropes which stretched each my each of my arms to opposite corners of the bed. The ropes were tied tight to rings on the headboard. Then, he placed three pillows under my buttocks and lower back so that my pelvis was forced upward toward the ceiling. When my arms were secured, he repeated the stretching of my legs wide apart as he tied the ropes to opposite ends of the bed.

"After he completed all of the tying and securing of my arms and legs, he stood up an looked down at my naked body, spread eagle on the bed securely bound with ropes. I knew that I was in for some form of a bondage sex session. But, I had never experienced sex where I was bound or tied up to the bed. I was very excited yet still afraid of what was about to happen to my body.

"He asked me how I felt all tied up like that. I told him that I felt so helpless and vulnerable lying tied up like that.

"Les liked my answer and then said.

'That's exactly how I want you to feel this time. You will be totally at my mercy. I will tell you what I expect from you and I will also cause you a certain level of pain to induce some massive orgasms inside you.

'I will not bruise your beautiful body, but he may cause you some severe pain. Remember that sex is a combination of both pleasure and pain. It is necessary at times to induce severe pain in order to heighten the pleasure that will soon follow.

'This is one experience that will take all of your concentration to fully appreciate its total impact on your mind. If you concentrate only on the pain instead of the actions causing the pain, you will miss out on some of the most titillating aspects of the violation to your body.

'You may not speak to me during the entire session. You may scream, cry and moan out loud. But, no words, and no pleading for me to stop. Any of that will result in a severe strapping.'

"Les then proceeded to insert the ear plugs into my ears. I looked up at him one last time and then closed my eyes as he placed adhesive eye patches over both eyes.

"I was now lost in the dark silence of my mental prison. Sensory depravation, I believe it is called. I tried to relax my mind and body yet my emotions were running wild and my imagination would not stop conjuring up intense erotic images in my mind.

" Lying there, tied to the bed, I tried to imagine the fantastic orgasms that I had received from Les when he fucked me and used my body all day yesterday. A small shiver of excitement ran up my spine as I envisioned the emotions that flared up inside my body as his cock had penetrated my pussy again and again.

"This time Les was in no hurry to use my body. I lay there for what seem like hours. My body was beginning to ached from the spread eagle position that I was bound up in. My mind was screaming out for some sensory input other than the dull burning pain that was building in my arms and legs.

"Then like a small wisp of wind, I felt a hot rush of air against my labia. That wisp of hot air turned into the lightest touch imaginable to the lips of my pussy. I immediately knew that Les had begun his gentle assault on my pussy, even though I did not feel him get on to the bed. I imagined his head between my legs and his wet tongue beginning to lick my pussy lips very softly.

"It was as if Les had the rest of the day to complete this session with me. Everything about this sex session with him seemed to move in very slow motion. Nothing was hurried. Every touch of my body was a soft feather like touch that had a very deep titillating sensation associated with it. My body was hyper sensitive to even the slightest touch from him.

"I wanted to cry out for him to fuck me with his hard thick cock, but I dare not speak for fear of the punishment I would receive for breaking his orders. As my body trembled from the lack of sensory inputs, it seemed that this mental torture would overwhelm me. No sounds, no sights or the ability to reach out and touch something had my mind in complete chaos.

"All of Les's actions so far had been quite gentle and arousing. There had not been any penetration of my body for the past several hours Up till now, everything he had done to me only brought pleasure to my mind and body. But, he had told me that he would inflict a high level of pain to my body to increase my sexual arousal.

"There was an absence of any sensory input to my remaining sense of taste and smell. Soon, a sweet aroma of a scented candle burning filled my nostrils. My mind fluttered upward as it savored the sweet candle smell.

"Then hot wax splashed on to my right nipple like a red hot needle. My scream was loud and intense as the hot wax burned against the tender nipple. Then another searing stab of pain from my left nipple as a large drop of hot wax splashed over it.

"My whole body jerked upwards and the scream from my throat was continuous. Then another splash of hot wax on my right nipple again. There was a pause in the pain as my body strained against the bonds. Just as my scream was diminishing, there wax another large drop of hot wax that splashed against my left nipple. The pain exploded once again inside my left breast.

"Again there was a pause and I mentally tried to brace myself for the next drop of hot wax and the pain it would cause me. Instead, I felt a pair of fingers remove the hardened wax from my nipples. A pause and then a sharp pain of cold raced up from both nipples. Les was now rubbing a cold ice cube over each of my nipples. The burning sensation from the wax, soon turned to a chilly cold shiver caused by the melting ice cubes against my hot flesh.

"I couldn't see anything or hear anything as I remained spread eagle on the bed anxiously awaiting his next actions. Les had stopped rubbing the ice cubes over my nipples and then I felt a cold shiver race up my back as he blew gently over my wet nipples giving me a strong feeling of cold goose-bumps over my body.

"Les had still not yet penetrated my body with his cock or fingers in this session. All of his initial actions had at first been soft gentle arousing touches, kisses and licking. He then move into abuse of my nipples with hot wax and then cold ice cubes. My vagina was filled with its own fluid which had begun to trickle down to my asshole. I wanted so much for Les to shove his thick cock into my pussy.

"Just as my mind was adjusting to the strange sensations of hot and cold that had been administered to my hard nipples, another flash of pain shot up from my right nipple. I scream out again in horrible pain as the sharp metal teeth of the clamp bit into my hyper sensitive nipple.

"Then another sharp pain this time to my left nipple as another clamp bit into my nipple. My screams turned to sobs and crying, Still I did not call out and beg Les to cease the pain that he was causing me. Unlike the fast hot pain that came from the dripping wax, the nipple clamps created a very sharp biting pain to each of my nipples. The pain would not cease.

"As tears filled up inside the eye patches, I felt Les' tongue begin to lick at my wet aroused pussy. The initial sensation of having my pussy sucked over rode the pain from my abused nipples. There was a collision of sensations in the middle of my brain. The pain of the nipple clamps colliding with the intense pleasure of Les' gentle sucking of my pussy and clit. My mind was having a severe problem sorting out which input it wanted to respond to.

"The intensity of my orgasms was overwhelming and continuous. It felt as if all the fluid in my body was draining out of my pussy and into Les' mouth. Just when I didn't think my mind and body could take any more arousal, I felt Les push his finger up inside my asshole as he continued to lick my wet pussy.

"He flexed his entire finger inside my overworked anal canal. My moans and groans grew louder but I bit my lip so that no words would leave my mouth. There was still the pain in both my nipples from the clamps, but the sensations emanating from my pussy and asshole were pure pleasure.

"I would try to move my hips upwards to gain a higher level of stimulation from Les' tongue and finger, but the pillows under my buttocks prevented me from moving very far. My arm and leg muscles were now throbbing with a sharp pain and beginning to compete with the pain coming from my abused nipples. My mind tried to remember the last time my body was in so much pain at the same time. I couldn't remember any time like that in my entire 34 years.

"Just as I thought the pain was about to overtake my conscientiousness, I felt Les remove his finger from my asshole and then rise up from licking my pussy. He repositioned his body over mine and then in a single deep thrust, he buried his thick cock into my sloppy wet pussy.

"My mind reacted to this sudden wave of intense pleasure by shutting down all of the pain inputs that it had been receiving. It focused on the hard cock that was now invading the deepest recesses of my vagina. I was filled up again with the sensations of a male cock pressing hard against the walls of my womb.

"Just like his previous soft gentle touches, Les began his slow methodical fucking of my pussy. Suddenly, everything was sensual and erotic in my mind. I was being fucked again and it was better than anything I could have imagined. My vagina flooded with fluids and the muscles clamped down tight around Les' imbedded cock.

"Nothing matter to me except the sensations firing up from my pussy to my brain. Flashes of light exploded inside my brain with every deep push of his cock inside me.

"The penetration and fucking of my pussy continued for a very long time. Bound to the bed and without the use of my eyes or ears, time was completely distorted in my mind. Did Les fuck me for thirty minutes or did he fuck me for three hours? I was unable to mark time as my mind was captivated by the fucking of my pussy.

"When his cock finally swelled up inside my pussy and I felt the hot stream of his cum enter my womb, I thought that I would pass out from the erotic pleasure that erupted in my brain. My moans were continuous but I did not utter a word through out the sensory deprivation sex session with him. Then it ended. Les removed his cock from my extended and swollen pussy and moved off of my body.

"I lay there on the bed, the afterglow of the fabulous sex I just had with him. Once again, he had taken me to another new level of sexual gratification. The abuse inflicted on my breast and nipples was so over shadowed by the intensity of the emotional release given to me by his artistic fucking of my pussy.

"My body was now very fatigued. My arms and legs ached very badly and I wanted to ask him to release me. I dare not do that. The clamps were removed from my nipples, but the ropes still bound me to the bed.

"The bed moved as I could feel a body moving next to mine. The left earplug was removed. I could hear Les' breathing next to my ear and nothing else. After a few seconds he spoke softly to me.

'That was fantastic, fuck-slut. You never cease to amaze me with your willingness to please me with your body.' I was thrilled with his compliment."

Carol stopped her narration as looked at her husband sitting beside her. She could tell by his face that he was stunned by the story she just told him. The room was deadly quiet. Only the sounds of two people breathing could be heard.

Carol was waiting for some response from Barry. There was none.

It was as if she had told him about a sex scene that she had read in a novel, not a sex session where she was the female slut being used and abused. Barry couldn't get the scene that she described clearly in his mind. The woman bound on the bed was a fuzzy blur in his mind. It could not be his wife. His mind would not bring her face in clear view for him to recognize.

Barry got up from the sofa and walked to the bathroom. He closed the door and then the tears began to flow from his eyes.

Chapter 5

Steven Returns:

Sunday evening, Barry got a phone call. It was from Steven Chase. He was back home from his extended vacation. He was calling to touch base with Barry and to see how everything was back at the office.

The two men exchanged pleasantries and general information. Barry told Steven that all was well at headquarters and he was looking forward to having Steven return. That last part was not really true.

Monday morning Barry was in his office when he heard a commotion outside his door. He got up to see what was going on. As he opened his office door, he saw Steven in the hallway surrounded by a dozen well-wishing employees. Steven saw Barry standing in the doorway, he waved to him. After a minute of talking to the employees, Steven turned and walked over to Rita who was standing next to her desk.

"Its nice to have you back, Mr. Chase. Did your vacation go well for you and the wife?."

"Thank you, Rita. The vacation was fabulous." He said smiling at her as he walked up to Barry.

"Let's go into your office. I need to get away from all that good cheer out there."

Barry stepped aside. They walked over to the sofa and sat down. Barry again told Steven that he was glad to have him back.

123456...8