A Continuous Growth Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, love, I will leave you to empty yourself. When you are done, call me and I will come back." He said. I could tell that I had pleased Him. He walked out of the bathroom closing the door.

I hurried and did what I had to do, that was the worse part of it all. When I finished I cleaned up quickly and called out to Master. I did not know what to expect so I was on my knees, in the position He liked for me to wait, for Him by. He raised my face and bent down and kissed my lips, not saying a word. Then He tugged on the leash, and I stood. He removed the leashes and the collar. Pointed to the tub. I got in and stood there. Till Master touched the back of my knees and I went down into the water on them.

"Littleone, You please me, well. I am very happy with you and I love you dearly. But as time goes by, I see more and more slave in you. This pleases me as well." I listened to Him speak.

The words slave still did not sit well with me. Yet I knew He was right I was more Masters slave, than I was His sub.

"But, I know those words make you feel uncomfortable. So you will be my lil subbie/slave." He chuckled. I smiled. "Now, tell me how you feel at this very moment?" He asked me.

I looked up at Master. "I feel very weak, almost drained. But it is not like I would from work or anything. My body is so alive and wanting. I honestly would just like to be in your arms. Yet, I want you to take me further. I feel like you could take me anywhere and do anything. That somehow I would feel, something special out of it. My words are not the greatest Master, I know and I am sorry. But, I feel, that you can give me the greatest gift of all and that is being totally under your submission." My words were soft, yet full of meaning.

"Then I shall take you, further, love." He said.

His lips came to mine and He kissed me. Then His hand went to my forehead, and started to push me back. I moved to lay in the tub. The water was still very warm. Master started to wash me, with a cloth. More relaxing me than washing me it felt so nice. My breasts still throbbed, but His touch was soft and gentle. I spread my legs open for His hand. He never stopped smiling. Neither did I. He pulled at my leg a little so I was almost laying right down in the tub.

"Take a deep breath, do not close your eyes. Watch me. Do not left those eyes leave me. Do you understand?" His voice strong and yet in that control mode of His. I nodded.

As I did Master pushed my head under the water. I stared up at Him, it seamed like for ever. I started to let some of the air out. He let me up. Smiled at me. Then pushed my head back under the water again and again. I did not understand this. My breaths getting shallower and shallower, panic was setting in. My hands start to frail about. But, it did not stop Him. But then this calmness took over me. In my head, and a new found trust came to me. I trusted Master with my life.

Master pulled me up from the tub wrapped a big towel around me, my eyes burnt from the bubbles. He picked me up in His arms and carried me to the bed. Laid me down. Wiped my eyes with His finger. His lips came to mine and He kissed me.

"You are mine littleone, in more ways than you know. You have given me your trust, and I will not fail you. I love you." His voice so clam.

I smiled, and ran my finger across His lips. As I knew He, loved me like no other had ever done before. I did trust him, more now than ever. He read my eyes, as He always did. His lips came to mine again. We kissed, our tongues mingling with each others, in such a soft sensuous way. Little tears came from my eyes. His thumb wiped them away, as we kissed more. Out bodies becoming one as we started to make love.

12