A Continuous Growth Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Love, keep going, go with it. Give it all you have." His voice excited. He ripped the blindfold, from me. Pulling my head back kissing my lips hard. My body started to shake, I was cumming again. "Yes, love to it. Do it again for me." I came and came hard, the coaxing making me. Driving me, to please Master. My legs gave out. My wrists were holding me, up. Masters arm wrapped around me. I was being let out of my bindings. I was still in my own little world. Master took one side of me, and she took the other. I was laid on a table. Master whispered in my ear. "You did well, littleone, very well, I am proud of you." He said. I looked at Him with my eyes hazed over, a smile on my face. His finger gently rubbing my forehead and my temple. Calming me has only He, knew how.

My legs were lifted, and strapped in the air. They were separated, I was spread wide open. Just below my waist, I was strapped to the table. Under my breasts another strap held me down. Each wrist cuffed to the table at my side. I was totally immobile, other than my head. I peered down at my body trying to see, my legs were up, they were in stirrups. I started to panic, thrashing about pulling at every binding.

"Littleone, it will do you no good. Just relax, you found a new ecstasy. This will take you to another new high." His voice soothing again. His finger ran over my forehand and down my face coming to my lips. I kissed His finger tip gently and nodded yes. "Take deep breaths love, that's it relax, clam, littleone, clam." He worked His voice on me. His training, had taught me well.

"OHHhhhhhh, Master!!!!!" my voiced shocked.

"Yes, love now it begins again. Love it embrace it and let it happen." He said. He kissed my lips tenderly again, and moved away from me.

Her tongue licked up my slit. Flicking at my pussy ring. She bit it and pulled on it. Sucking my clit gently, like she knew it was getting worn. Her tongue licked at me like, a cat cleaning her kitten. She worked my pussy with great furry. Her tongue moving in and out of my love hole, then pressing on my tiny rosebud. I was moaning. I never imagined a women could love my pussy like this. The sensations, she gave me were building. My body starting to warm again. Visibly, it must have been what Master wished. As I could hear Him above me, breathing. Moving about, I knew He was watching everything. I did not care the sensations running threw my body were new and engrossing, to me. I was starting to fuss, and pull at the binding as I got closer and closer. Tried to lift my hips, but I couldn't. My flustrations building. Words and sounds came from my mouth. I was soon silenced.

Her knees were beside my head, she bent over me kissing me. I welcomed her, for the first time, wanting her kiss. Our lips locked, my tongue searched her mouth. Teasing at her tongue, trying to suck at it as she pulled away from me. She moved down my body, kissing my nipples, sucking at them gently. Her fingers lightly touching me in a tickle. I was quivering as she moved down my body. I wanted her mouth back on my pussy, I wanted her lips. I knew, now how wonderful this could be. I tried endlessly to raise my hips, to show her I wanted her. I wanted to touch her. Nothing was making sense, as I had never wanted another since I had been with Master.

"It's alright littleone. Show her you want her, please her. Please me." He whispered in my ear, like He was reading my mind.

"Yes, Master, but.........OHhhhhhhhhhhhhh." I whimpered.

"It's alright to want her. She is a gift to you. You may want her, now. At this minute. Let her take you. Let me glow in the pleasure you give to me." His words guide me.

She slides a leg over, so both are to the one side of my head. Master, moves giving me Himself. My mouth opens engulfing Him. Taking Him deep into my mouth, as He would allow, my tongue dancing on His shaft. I sucked Him, licking every bit of His cock that He would let me at. I moved my head as much as I could wanting to take more. My hips were pushing to her mouth as much as could move to her. I could just see above me, Masters hand was on her butt. I could see Him kneaded and squeezing her butt cheek. Some how it did not bother me to see this. As I could now hear His pleasure building up, I could feel it in my mouth, His precum, so sweet to my tongue. With out a word, he pulled from me. Her leg came back over my head. She inched her legs up and started to lower herself, just inches from my nose and mouth. I could smell her wetness and see it. I started to panic yet again. Trying to get away, knowing I could not. Master lowered Himself to see, He was watching my face.

"Love, stick your tongue out, touch her. She will not hurt you. Come on now." His words soft, and taking there effect on me. I did as I was told slowly. "That's my girl, now longer strokes with your tongue. Lick her clit now. That's it. Feel what is being given to your pussy and do the same. That's my girl." His words getting stronger and His breathing getting harder as He watched me.

I followed what she was doing to me. Long licks, bitting at my pussy lips, sucking on them. Sucking on her clit. Soon her taste was getting sweet, almost like my own. Which I loved to share with Master. I was enjoying the taste and the feel of what was going on in my body. Listening to Master made it better. I started to do to her what I wanted to feel. My tongue working her clit, flicking it. I pressed my nose to her clit and stuck my tongue in her hole. Wiggling it back and forth. Then, my tongue started to fuck her luv hole, in and out. Her moans getting stronger, mine getting louder. I could see Master from the corner of my eye, I knew He was pleased. That drove me to eat her even more, as both of our body's got closer. Master then came to the top of my head, and He dropped the table head. My head just managing to stay on it. The nosie made me jump, I slightly bit the side of her pussy hole. Yet, her moan was of pleasure. Masters, cock was sliding its way up her slit, as I continued to lick. Moving to her clit, nibbling on it. I closed my eyes, trying to enclose my mind completely, as to what I was doing to her. To what she was doing to me. She, pulled my clit, and let out an on godly moan, it made me shiver. I looked upwards and seen Master entering her ass.

12