A Conversation Between Cuck-Queens Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,086 Followers

Oh what the hell, I thought. Do it! I got up and went over to Ed and pulled him down on the floor. I pulled my pants off and mounted him. I put his six-incher into me and started to hump. It felt good. I whispered in his ear. I guess I had turned myself on as well as Ed because both of us had an orgasm. Gerry kept on pumping his little dick and Peg watched the three of us.

I went back to my chair and Ed lay on the rug exhausted. Ed had the better time, I think, remembering the details of that weekend and especially that young stud's creampie. But Gerry had clearly put himself and Peg in our places as he fantasized. It had been another successful cuck evening and I had actually gotten some good action out of Ed. Maybe next time I'd get to find out what a little four inch dick felt like -- if I was able to feel it after what had been inside me over the years.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,086 Followers
12