A Conversation with Cassandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well?? What do you think? Wish it was me. I'm soaking wet talking about it!!

CASS: Ooh, Sarah, reading that makes me wet as well. Anyway, me and him were just watching a movie together, and when the characters on screen started kissing, I took the opportunity to ask if he wanted to know more about girls. He was blushing really hard and he told me that he didn't have a girlfriend yet because he was too shy. So I followed your advice, and offered to let him touch and fondle my breasts. I took my shirt off right in front of him, and his eyes went so wide, it was like he had no idea how to react and his brain had just gone blank at the sight of my body. I leaned in closer to him and I could actually feel something hard in between his legs.

He tried to laugh it off and told me he wasn't interested, but I know better. He was really nervous and looked almost scared of me, but he told me he was fine. He's in his room now. I can tell he's been really confused by my actions over the past few days, he probably can't figure out why I'm acting this way, and maybe he's conflicted about his own feelings, because which hormonal teenage boy won't have his eyes lingering on a naked woman, right? I'm gonna continue talking to him tomorrow, suggest talking to him about sex, you know, see if he reacts better to it. Perhaps eventually the barriers preventing him from seeing me in a sexual manner will break down, and we can get down to action! Lots of love, Cass.

ME: Hi Cassandra. Well, that's a start. I know you try not to embarrass him more than necessary darling! But yes, he needs to have more confidence in you, and sort out his own confused feelings. You say he's in his room now, well yes, he is ... he's just sent me a message!! Just a short one to say how much he enjoys reading my stories and what a good writer I am. I shall respond shortly and try to find out what his sexual fantasies are. Watch this space! It may take a few hours! If it was me, I would have got my lips on your nipples straight away and taken you in my arms!!

(And yes, out of the blue, I had got a message from Elton.)

Hi sarahloveitt,

My name's Elton and I'm 18 this year. I've been reading your stories non-stop for the last two days and I just wanted to tell you that I think you're a very good and creative writer

Even though I've never thought of my mother in a sexual way, for some reason I really like the stories you write in the taboo and incest genre. Perhaps you can help me. I needed some advice, and my mother told me I should be brave and ask for advice if I need it. Actually, it's regarding my mother. For the past week I've been getting strange signals from her. I don't know why. Could you help me?

ME: Hi Elton. Gosh, that's a lot of reading!! Thanks for the compliment, and I'm glad you enjoy the stories. Which in particular turn you most on I wonder. Tell me more about yourself and interests. Have you got a girlfriend for example? It what way can I help you?

ELTON: Hi Sarah. I didn't expect you to reply, haha. I really liked the one about Ella and Mark. I've only recently started reading stories in the incest and taboo genre. I found a couple stories about it on my browser a couple days ago and I couldn't stop reading.

I don't know why I mean I was never really interested in taboo stories before, but now I can't stop. It's a little embarrassing, and to be honest, it kind of worries me. I typically view incest as a bit of a taboo thing (obviously haha) I never really thought I'd ever be turned on by that kind of erotica. It just sort of started. Ever since I started reading, I've been noticing some odd behavior from my mother. Like, out of the blue she starts walking around naked, asking me to touch her breasts. It kind of freaked me out, I mean, I'd never ever ever thought about, or saw her in that kind of sexual manner. Much less ever been aroused by her.

I used to be disgusted by the thought of incest but now I can't stop reading your stories. They're really exciting I guess.

(Then a surprised response from Cassandra to my previous email.)

CASS: You're serious?? He messaged you? I didn't actually think he would. That naughty boy, he told me he was doing homework. What did he say?

Can you supposedly introduce the idea of incest to him, maybe suggest that if he ever thought of doing anything sexual, perhaps try it with a family member. Try to seduce him or something. Maybe roleplay as 'Mom' and see if that turns him on. He's a teenage boy it should work. Gosh! I'm a bit confused with all this! Lol!

ME: Gosh Cassandra! Yes, it was quite a long message. He says baring your breasts for him freaked him out and he'd never thought of you in that way. We'll see if we can change his mind. The story he liked best, was my conversation with Ella. Read it darling - it's about a mom and her two sons. Mark in particular appealed to Elton, ejaculating all over his mom's boobs and face! Let me work on it ... be patient! I want to make love to you myself, anyway!! Sarah xxx

CASS: OMG Sarah. Really??? Wow, that's unbelievable! What a turn-on! Do speak gently with him, he's really very shy but I'm sure deep down he's itching for some hot sex. Ask him if he wants to ejaculate over my boobs haha, I know I'd like that, to taste his sperm, feel his hot salty cum on my body, smell his semen and the earthy scent of Elton's young male arousal!

Yes, do please try and change his opinion on incest, make him more open to it - seduce him if you must. I'm sure his hormones will do the rest.

(Cassandra was quiet for the next day or two, but I continued to exchange emails with Elton rather frequently.)

ME: Hi Elton. Well, as you have discovered, incest is a popular activity, and there's really nothing to be ashamed of in being interested in it. Many mothers do prefer to introduce their sons to sex in a caring way, so that they don't get carried away in sleazy activities in the big bad world!!

Anyway, my stories seem to turn you on somewhat. Ella is a very erotic story ... and a true one of course. Are you saying, though, that you have no interest in your mom's female parts?? Showing you her breasts seems a nice way for her to introduce you to the female anatomy! But please, don't be embarrassed by the thought of incest. It's a natural act!!

ELTON: Is it natural? I don't know, I've never felt turned on by incest before, like, ever. But then I found your stories, and no matter how shocked I am, I just could not stop reading. And then my mother's been acting weirdly.

I don't know, I mean, I've never looked at my mom sexually before so I guess I really don't know I mean ... I look at the girls at school but I've never peeked at them or tried to look at them naked or anything, cos my mom said that was sleazy. But now she's showing me her boobs and everything.

At any rate, I've - uh - been a little horny as of late. Actually, very horny. I know I shouldn't be, but my hormones are driving me crazy. I shouldn't be telling you this, 'cause we barely know each other, but I've gotten off once or twice to your stories, and I'm still horny!

Can you explain to me what I should do about my mother?

ME: Well Elton. You must have led a sheltered life! And now, all of a sudden, you've been introduced to the facts of life - well, from the incest point of view. Although you find it somehow un-natural, you find reading about sex between mother and son makes you horny. Or should I say other guy's and their mothers, because you don't seem to find your own mom a turn on. Or maybe you're beginning to see her in a different light now. What did you use for sexual fantasies before now? To help you jack off? Loads of young men go onto porn sites I guess.

When she showed you her breasts, were you not in the least curious? Do the private parts of a female body hold no interest for you? I think speculating on the genitals of a woman is what turns many young men to be curious about the one at home - their mom. It's natural for teenagers to want to know what it's like to slide their stiff cock inside a warm wet vagina. To fuck. To ejaculate inside a woman. After all, that's what procreation is all about. A natural urge. It's also not in the least unusual for mothers to want to explore the sex urges of their son. In their early 40s, a woman's sexual urge is at a peak, but often, the husband no longer has much interest in sex or is no longer at home. So, a mother's sexual urges turn to the other male occupant of the house - her son or sons! Particularly if they're attractive.

What do you think of your own mom now? I guess you're still rather confused by all this sudden interest in sex.

Sorry El, you asked what you should do about your mother. Well. Try not to show any embarrassment in front of her. If she wants to talk about sex, show you what makes women tick, encourage her. Try to find out what it is she wants. But what to do about it, depends on whether or not your attitude towards incest has changed. Are you still too horrified at letting her see your erection ... she'd probably enjoy that. I think she just wants to be close to you, and help you to experience what a loving sexual relationship is like.

Let me know how you feel about it.

ELTON: Is that true? You think my mom has turned her sexual attention to me cause Dad isn't paying attention to her? I guess that makes sense since I'm the only other male she's been around for a while, most of her friends are girls. I've never had an erection from her before! That's weird. I'm curious, yes, but never was curious about HER of all women.

Is it all right to say this conversation's making me really horny? I guess I might as well tell you, I've gotten off at least four times to your stories at this point and I'm still hard. I'm reading about the mothers in your stories, and the more I think about it, the more it seems like my mother is acting like them - like she's as into me as the mothers in your stories are into their sons. I'm scared of encouraging her to talk more like this, and honestly I don't know what I want. The logical part of me is still really against incest, and besides my dad would be horrified and my friends would think I'm a freak, and how would I get a girlfriend? But then again, I read your stories and I imagine myself in those 'sons' positions and I get horny.

ME: Sorry I didn't respond yesterday El. But here we are again!! I think it's likely that your Dad no longer gives mom the sexual satisfaction she needs and her recent interest in you is far better than her seeking other men for sex!! So, if you are her masturbatory fantasy, that's a good thing in my book!!

But you say you've had an erection from her - not sure what that means - is it that you get stiff thinking about what it would be like with your mom. And talking about it with me, makes you horny! And four ejaculations reading my stories suggests to me that you are now finding the idea of incest arousing! So, just get over the idea that incest is sinful and dirty. It isn't, as you've already found out from my conversations. And if you were to entertain having sex with your mom, no one needs to know. Not your Dad, nor your friends. It'll just be between you and mom. As for girl friends, in my experience, it makes no difference. You'll find a girl, fall in love, and it's a very different kind of relationship. I know of some guys who are happily married with a full sex life, who still 'service' their mothers regularly! It's a very different relationship.

Would it help if you thought of me as a surrogate mom, and let me lie naked with you, exploring each other's body?? I could suck your cock and taste your semen - feel it splash all over my nipples! Until you feel ready to face your real mom??

Look El, you should swallow your embarrassment and chat with you mom - or, if you are too nervous to be open about sex with her, why not email her the link to my story about Ella and Mark (A Conversation with Ella), then tell her that you've sent it to her for her to read. That should encourage her to be able to discuss it with you openly and honestly. You can explain that it's completely altered your view of sex, and opened feelings in your loins you never knew you had! If you honestly do not want any sexual activity of any kind with your mom, though, do tell her. And explain why. Does this help darling??

ELTON: Send my mom a link to your story?! Oh gosh no - haha - that sounds so embarrassing. But you as a surrogate mom? What, like, roleplaying? I guess that doesn't sound so bad, but I'd rather not make the first move.

I don't know, part of me feels like this is still a dirty act, but I feel kinda disappointed, thinking that I'll never have any sort of sexual activity involving her. Maybe I should have a talk with her, but I get embarrassed thinking of bringing up the topic, especially since this only became a problem like four days ago, or something.

ME: Ok Elton. It is early days I suppose. You've learned so much in that time though, and had some of your horniest times ever! If your mom happens to bring the subject up again though, as I suspect she may, try not to put her off so quickly. Explore what it is she wants - well, I think we know what that is - and I'm pretty sure you'll end up solving your disappointment. I'm sure she has your best interests at heart - and maybe her own as well!! Lol! Try not to reject her. Is she beautiful, by the way? Attractive woman?

How many more stories have you been reading then?? Lots of cumming?

ELTON: I guess, Sarah! I mean I sort of like the ones where mothers write to you about wanting their sons. I find it hard to believe they're real mothers and sons in real dilemmas. Those boys really jacked off to their mother? Had sex and all that stuff? I can't see myself doing that to my mother. The idea of me fucking her seems a little silly, but I can't lie - it is pretty exciting. I know it sounds silly, but in my mind I keep envisioning us both naked, me humping her from behind, doggy style. I can't believe I said that, or think that, but when I get an erection, and imagine my mother seeing, or touching it, it gets even harder and my penis is hard as a rock.

ME: It's all true Elton They certainly did all that. But I guess you're just too shy with your mom. From the way you tell me she's behaved, she'd love to do the same with you. Ah well ... what next? Just keep jacking off, eh? when there's a real warm woman waiting for you! I DO understand Elton. Just let me know if you have a change of heart. Meantime, keep reading the true tales of incest!!

ELTON: Hey...I was hoping we could uh try the role playing thing ... you mind if I address you as 'Mom'?

ME: Sure you can Elton. But I thought a few erotic sites might help - though you are probably aware of them already. Anyway, they all have mom/son videos. Try browsing 'porn sites'.

ELTON: Um ... okay ... so uh Mom? I wanted to ask why you've been acting strangely the last few days.

ME: I what way have I been acting strange, El?? Have you been naughty again? Masturbating over my tits?

Was it when I came up behind you, put my arms round you and gave you a close hug? The slid my hand down your front until it touched your groin. Mmmm I could feel a hard cock in there! I slowly undid the zip, slipped my hand into your underwear and felt the smooth erect penis, warm and inviting. I took it out as I slowly turned you round, then slid onto my knees in front of you to examine the handsome shaft of hard flesh I gave birth to! Wonderful. I'm so proud of it. After stroking it lovingly for a few seconds I took it into my mouth, to taste, but ... naughty young boy! - you ejaculated into my cheek. And gain ... and again ... seven spurts! Next time, I shall have them over my breasts!!

Do that to your real mom El!

ELTON: Oh God mom I like it when you touch my chest like that...I can't help my dick getting so hard for you, it's so hard. Could you show me your tits?

Mom I never looked at your tits before, but now I can't stop ... you're so perfect you make my dick throb nice and hard for you.

ELTON: Oh god, mom, please let me see your pussy. Please suck my cock again I want to cum all over your face, spray my creamy white semen all over you.

ME: Hmmm Elton! Fantasies! How exciting! What will you mom think?? I think so as well! You are a very sexy, turned on young man, desperate to see mom's tits and pussy - just like those of hairydivas! Do they make your cock get very very hard, throbbing and wanting to spray all over the nipples and over her face! Mmmmm cum on then. Do it for me El! Make it erupt all over my bare tits! You have a fantastic cock! So manly and firm! Do it! Now!!

ELTON: Oh mommy ... I'm gonna cum for you ... I'm gonna blow my load all over you, paint your whole face and body with my semen.

ELTON: Oh wow I just came so hard, that was the hardest I've ever came, and I've been jerking off like a monkey for the whole week. I shot so much semen all over my body and the floor. I've gotta clean up this sticky mess first' I'll talk to you tomorrow

(I resumed my emails with Cassandra.)

ME: Hi Cass. I hope you're there!! I had a long email from El late yesterday, and I've just replied, trying to get him to swallow his embarrassment and chat to you. Failing that, I suggested that he might email you with the link to the story of mine gets him very horny (A Conversation with Ella) and would like to discuss it with you. If he does, you might tell him that you are already familiar with my stories and find them sincere and arousing! I also said I'd be prepared to be his surrogate mom if he wants to explore incest! He's frightened to death that his Dad or friends would find out! I told him there's no reason why they should. He does seem to be warming to the idea of sex with you!! Anyway, let me know how you get on!!

ME: Hi Cass. Just had a message from El replying to mine. He far too embarrassed to send you a link, as I suggested. But says he feels kinda disappointed that he might not have some sexual activity with you. So, though still very awkward about the idea of incest, he seems now to want to sample it. Tread carefully darling, but maybe you should mention my stories to him, and how interesting they are!!

CASS: Ooh thanks for all the help love. Haha, surrogate mom? If you think that'll help him to get over his embarrassment or the subject, by all means! Work your magic, girl

ME: Hi Cass. It was you who suggested I should pretend to be his mom, remember?? But this was his latest comment:

"The idea of me fucking her seems a little silly but I can't lie it is pretty exciting. I know it sounds silly but in my mind I keep envisioning us both naked, me humping her from behind doggy style. I can't believe I said that, or think that, but when I get an erection and imagine my mother seeing or touching it, it gets even harder and my penis is hard as a rock."

Where do we go from here Cass? He's just too scared to tell you!!

CASS: Yeah haha I know it was my suggestion I just didn't think you'd be a 'surrogate' mom. Also, WHAT!? Doggy style? Elton really thinks that? Does he jack off to that image? Am I his fantasy material? That naughty boy I knew he seemed distracted today.

So he gets off to the idea of me touching his erection. Alright I'll give him a day or two to straighten out his feelings before I talk to him about this. I think we're getting to him Sarah.

We just need to show him incest is fine, get him over the barrier and introduce him to the idea of fucking his mom without guilt and then his hormones should take over.

ME: Well well! Here's what I told him - several times over actually - 'Well, as you have discovered, incest is a popular activity and there's really nothing to be ashamed of, in being interested in it. Many mothers do prefer to introduce their sons to sex in a caring way, so that they don't get carried away in sleazy activities in the big bad world!!