A Conversation with Cassandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway, my stories seem to turn you on somewhat. Ella is a very erotic story ... and a true one of course. Are saying though that you have no interest in your mom's female parts?? Showing you her breasts seems a nice way to introduce you to the female anatomy! But please, don't be embarrassed by the thought of incest. It's a natural act!!'

I have another short email from him about pretending me to be his mom!! He's just so terrified of taking to you about it! I think I shall direct him to some porn sites, so that he can see what others do about it! Then I'll get back to you when I have a response. His hormones are pretty active these days. As he says, it's only five days since he first emailed me!! He's already learned a lot!

(But, as I pressed the send button, this email arrived in my in tray!)

CASS: Sarah. Hey! I've got a LOT to tell you about! It finally happened today! I don't know what you've been telling Elton, but it worked, because today was the day we finally had sex! It's a long, crazy and a rather arousing, steamy story. So how about you sit back, and get ready to rub your cunt while I try and write down everything I remember about what just took place last night from memory (I'll never forget it; it was INCREDIBLE).

I decided to make my move last night, since his dad was coming back in a weeks' time. I figured that if I didn't at least try to seduce him, I'd never forgive myself if we never achieved what could have been an amazing relationship. So I went into his room, and I found him lying on his bed shirtless, looking like he was deep in thought. So we were just talking about ordinary stuff, and he didn't seem as embarrassed as before about not wearing a shirt in front of mommy. I put my hand on his thigh, and inched it closer to his groin. That was when he started fidgeting. He tried to get me to stop, but then I just leaned in and kissed him on the mouth. It was incredible! I think at first, the decent innocent part of him tried to resist, but then his sex crazed hormones just took over, and he stopped fighting. I leaned down and kissed my way down his chest to his belly button, put my hand on his groin, and I could feel his soft squishy scrotum, and his long hard tent pole. I looked up at him, and asked him in a simpering voice if his naughty erection was for mommy. He was panting really hard, and his whole body was shining with sweat. Hell, my heart was pounding like crazy as well. Before he could say or do anything to stop me, I unzipped his pants, and pulled his underwear down. And I laid eyes on my son's erect cock for the first time.

Oh Sarah!! IT WAS INCREDIBLE. It was nice and brown, with a patch of pubic hair, and it was throbbing, thick and veiny about 5.5 inches I would say which was fine by me. And before he could stop me, I leaned in and took his cock in my mouth!

Oh my god, I've craved having sex with that boy for so long, and that blow-iob was absolutely fucking mind blowing! He kept moaning and groaning, and breathing heavily, and I could see part of him was still trying to resist me, but the other part was thinking with his hard penis, and about how good this felt. I put his hands on my head and forced him to push me down on his cock until he was balls deep in my mouth, and then I sucked his cock, and gave his balls a nice warm bath of saliva. Then he couldn't hold back anymore, and exploded all over in my mouth. His semen cascaded all inside my mouth. I swallowed some of it and let the rest drop down onto his still-hard cock. He was still hard! He looked like he hadn't been this horny in ages, it was a dream come true to see my baby boy Elton, with his hard dick poised at my mouth.

I used his cum to lubricate his cock, and smeared it up and down his fleshy shaft. He again tried to stop me, telling me that this was wrong, and that incest was a crime - and when I began jerking him off, he reached out a hand to stop me, but I just grabbed his hand, put it on his own cock and made him jack himself off. He was so far gone, lost in his own incestuous lust, that I don't think he could've stopped himself even if he'd wanted to. He was jacking off! I took off my clothes, held my breasts up for him, and did a little stripper show for him. He groaned again, and came all over my face. His cum was so warm as it splattered all over me. OMG Sarah, It felt heavenly!

Anyway, I used my mouth to clean his cock up, and I caressed his nipples telling him that he could go back to bed - or join me in mine. And guess what? I laid back in bed and started fingering myself, when I heard him enter my room, still naked with his cock hard again, sticking out at me invitingly. He walked over to my bed, next to my face, his cock and balls hovering over my face, and he began to rapidly stroke his dick. Within minutes, he came again, all over my face and tits. Then he let me suck the cum off his cock again. As I held him there, while he recovered from his orgasm, I rubbed and massaged his balls lovingly to try and get his erection back up.

He told me he was sorry that he couldn't control himself. He was just too horny, and his dick wouldn't go down, that this was the horniest he'd ever been in his life. I told him to come fuck my brains out, and screw what other people thought of us. I just wanted to feel his semen gushing inside of me, to fill me up with his thick cock until he came, and fucked a baby up my vagina.

He leaned me back on the bed. put his hard cock up against my pussy, and shoved his cock in. OMG! My son was finally fucking me! YESSSSS!

He gave me one of the best orgasms of my life! He kept massaging and fondling my tits as he slammed into me, over and over again. I felt his warm creamy semen splattering the insides of my pussy. I came so hard Sarah, so hard!

He turned me around, and began fucking me doggy style as well. My pussy was jelly, and he didn't stop plowing me until he came inside me yet again. He told me he loved me, and that he wanted to fuck me forever. He said that I was the most perfect woman in the world, and if having incestuous sex with his mother meant feeling this good, and having mind-blowing orgasms, then he didn't care about getting a girlfriend. He wanted to be with me as my lover. I told him to forget other girls, because I'd fuck him so hard, give him so much pussy, that he wouldn't want another girl. We both passed out in a mix of his semen and my pussy juices.

When I woke up, I woke him up with another blow-job, until he came all over my face again (he seems to really love cumming on my face). We took a shower together, and he fucked me inside again, because he couldn't resist another erection while soaping up. After I came out he couldn't keep his hands off me, so I straddled him, and he began fucking me anal style.

It got ten times kinkier, when his father called in the middle of the action! Elton told me not to pick up, but I ignored him and took the call anyway. He wanted to stop, but he couldn't stop humping me!! He told me it was the best sensation in the world. He groaned really loudly at one point, when I clenched my anus on his cock and his father nearly busted us! After I hung up he went mad, fucking me like an animal, grunting and groaning, his whole body plastered in sweat .

He told me he thought I was sick for taking an interest in him, but now he was going to fuck me day and night, because nothing in the world felt better than incest. He told me his dick would not stop. He was so aroused by me, that he couldn't stop, and blew his young balls inside me, shooting load after load of his hot incestuous cum up my pussy. When he finally came, he groaned so loudly I think the neighbors heard him!

I made him breakfast, giving him another blow job while he ate. In the end, he couldn't concentrate on eating, and focused on letting me suck his cock. It was heavenly receiving another load of his semen in my mouth. It was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.

He's gone out now, and I've been fingering myself thinking about the past night, and how much more sex we're going to have tonight and the rest of the week. His cock just won't quit! Tasting his dick and balls was amazing. He'll probably email you tonight or sometime to tell you about what happened as well.

Thank you so much for the help Sarah. Me and Elton couldn't be more satisfied! You've helped me seduce my boy Elton, and turned him into a man, my man. to enjoy! Put this story up on literotica so others can get help from our situation! I'm sure Elton will have the surprise of his life when he reads it!

ME: WOW! FUCKIN' HELL! What can I say Cassandra. OMG! ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!

I'm not entirely surprised, but the level of first-time sex is astonishing! I just counted his orgasms you mentioned - five times! I was about to send you a message when I found yours waiting! Elton sent me these three messages yesterday evening, one after the other.

'Mom I never looked at your tits before, but now I can't stop ... you're so perfect you make my dick throb nice and hard for you. Oh god mom please let me see your pussy. Please suck my cock again I want to cum all over your face, spray my creamy white semen all over you.'

'Oh mommy ... I'm gonna cum for you ... I'm gonna blow my load all over you, paint your whole face and body with my semen.'

'Oh wow I just came so hard, that was the hardest I've ever came and I've been jerking off like a monkey for the whole week! I shot so much semen all over my body and the floor. I need to clean up.'

I was going to tell you, that he was really fantasising about you, even though he thought it was wrong, and that the time has come for you to seduce him. He just can't resist! And, lo and behold, your wonderful and exciting message is waiting for me to read. I guess he'd just finished cleaning up when you went into his room. Cassandra, he'd already cum three times thinking about you. That makes eight!! LOL! What stamina! He had also told me that he was jacking off all the time!! Crazy about Mom's body! He really made up for lost time.

Well darling, enjoy it. Tell me about today's session when he's fucked you again. I wish I wish I could have been a fly on the wall!

A delighted and relieved Sarah. XX

(Then this from Elton.)

Hi Sarah.

Just wanted to let you know mom told me everything. I know you two have been in contact before I messaged you. I'm guessing she will have told you that I finally couldn't resist her temptations and gave in. I had sex with her. I'm kind of embarrassed now about how crazy if acted. I was so overcome with lust that I was saying the most embarrassing things.

All in all though, I have been enjoying sex with my mom. It's crazy, because I would never have entertained such thoughts a week ago, but now I can't stop myself. I guess for something that was so taboo, it worked out, and I wanna say thanks.

And - uh - I've really enjoyed the role plays too. They've helped me get off when mom isn't around. Could we continue doing it? Elton wants to stroke his dick tip he cums for you 'mom'.