A Conversation with Jinny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Try to be with her again when she dresses and tell her again how much you admire her body. How it turns you on. I can only suggest that you let mum take it from here - but just keep nudging her. The initiative is hers really - you can't really force it unless you feel she's provoking you into feeling her body. But a step at a time. Perhaps you can bring up the question of erotic stories, and admit chatting to me about my stories. Does Jinny have her own lap-top? Might she have made the link and read more? Is that why she went to bed early?

Sarah.

(Then three days after Wayne's first email, out of the blue I got a feedback message from his mother, Jinny. After much thought, I decided to pretend that I was unaware that she was Wayne's mum, and just another reader asking for my thoughts. That way, I could probably influence the way things developed.)

Saturday

Just read your conversation with Ellie and found it so HOT! Wow! Was this just a story or did it really happen? I've glanced through some of your other works and love your style! I'm new to this site but from the few stories I've read, you are certainly my favourite author! Keep up the good work!

Jinny xx

Hi Jinny

Glad you found me! Well, the story about Ellie (not her real name) and Jamie is quite true - a bit of editing here and there to correct spelling and so on, but yes, it all happened. Though what the final outcome was I don't know. I rather hope it became a regular thing! What is your interest Jinny? Do you have a sexy son you fantasize about? There are quite a few moms who think about their son in a lascivious way! And the sons usually reciprocate. Though it's more often moms and daughters who lust after each other. Are you in the UK? If you'd like to chat I can send you an invitation.

Sarah

Hello Sarah,

Oh goodness! So this sort of thing does happen then? Oh yes! I have a beautiful teenage boy, Wayne. I don't know what's come over me recently but I think I'm rather attracted to him. Is that wrong? I don't want to be one of those mums who abuse their children! But he's just really filled out into a man recently, and having hit my 40's my libido has really shot up! Hubby's always away on work and I'm getting a little fed up of my fingers... oh really? Well I have always thought of my sister as terribly attractive. We did mess about a little as teens and do have good open chats from time to time but nothing really came out of it. Though I had been rather curious about ladies before I settled down with my family.

Yes I'm in the UK and I'd love to chat to you! Please do get back in touch

Jinny

Heavens above Jinny

YES! It does happen. And your case is fairly typical - I'm sorry to say! We all like to think we're different, but there is absolutely nothing at all wrong - in my opinion - in being interested in your son. Women do tend to have increased libido in their 40s - I know I did, and so did my lady lover who is now 41. Sex gets a lot better - and I find that my g/f gives me far better orgasms than hubby! I always need to finish myself off when he fucks me! I need more sex than ever and that, unfortunately coincides with hubby's lack of enthusiasm! So, regular masturbation - often with other ladies online, which you've read about.

So I guess you fantasise about your son whilst you masturbate, by the sound of things. Mutual masturbation is very exciting - letting the son watch while you cum! There's nothing to feel ashamed about - in my limited experience, the son has more respect than ever for a mum who shares sex with him. But fucking is a very different thing. You need to be absolutely sure you could handle the aftermath. Once you've crossed the line there's no going back. But mutual masturbation is no problem - I hope. So, don't feel that you'd be abusing him - and he'll be satisfying an urgent need in you, darling, at the same time.

Does he share your interest in sex, do you know? Are you close?

Sarah xxx

Sarah,

I have to say that hubby's very accomplished at getting me off, it's just he's not here enough and when he is, he's off doing father-son stuff with Wayne! I mean he's a wonderful provider, I just feel like I'd be cheating on him! I've tried to cover it with masturbating more but that doesn't seem to be doing the trick. Yes I do fantasize about Wayne. I've caught him getting out of the shower, and even masturbating a few times. And Sarah, it's so enticing! I haven't felt a real hard penis in me for - oh so long! I mean my dildo doesn't live up to the real thing!

Oh we're very close Sarah dear, and I'm proud of that. Not many kids can say they can talk openly to their mums. I hope we can talk about all our problems and see if that's my difficulty! I don't want to ruin that relationship just because I'm horny! I'm sure he's interested in sexy, honey, he's a teenage boy! Hormones are running rampant in him. Though I doubt he'd be interested in MY body. His generation are all into skinny waists and big tits!

Don't you believe it Jinny!

Young men usually want a plenty of flesh to play with. And a naked lady will get them horny any time. It's natural for any mum to believe their son or daughter would feel less respect for them if they engaged in a sexual encounter. From the ones that email me, it's just the opposite. I don't recommend jumping into bed and fucking like crazy - I think you should try some mutual masturbation - leave the bedroom door open and see if he joins you. I think he will. And he'll probaby do the same as the son did with Ellie - cum over your breasts.

Has he seen your naked body - and if so what was his reaction?

You're quite right to have reservations about it, Jinny, but I'm sure they'll prove to be unfounded. After dinner, get into something comfortable - perhaps a glass of wine at your elbow - and lay you hand on his thigh. If he responds with putting his on your breast, don't push it away. Let him feel your boobs. Then, perhaps, suggest an early night and go to your room, leaving the door ajar and make sure he knows your masturbating. If you are a regular masturbator, he's probably aware of it! Our children don't miss much!

However, if you believe this is cheating on your accomplished hubby, that's a difficult one. Only you can sort that out! But at least, it's not with a 'stranger' - and you're not indulging into full sex - yet! Just playing with your son. The only answer I guess is to give it a go, without going in too deep, and see whether or not you feel comfortable afterwards.

But, as I've advised others, always leave yourself an escape route if you think you've misjudged things. One step at a time.

Give it a try and let me know how you get on.

On the other hand, you could always join me on line and I'll caress your breasts and nipples, and slip my hand between your warm thighs and slip three fingers into that delicious vagina!

Sarah xx

Sarah!!

Masturbating him?! Oh my dear you don't know how wet this is making me!! I've come twice this afternoon just thinking about him and his big hands, man-handling my pussy!

Yes, the other night, I was feeling particularly horny and decided to see how Wayne took it and had a chat with him naked in the bathroom! Called him in to get me a towel. It made me feel so dirty showing myself off like that! But it made my pussy tingle like nothing else! I saw him get an erection over it but decided not to embarrass him.

I've been a bit wild lately... I let him watch me pee! I was in a bit of a hurry and rushed in from the garden and didn't lock the toilet door, and he just wandered in! He was about to leave but that tingle was back and, without really thinking, I told him to stay! It was a good job I was taking a pee otherwise I'm sure he would've seen how wet I was! I admit that I did take my time, but I thought he was doing so much for me I might as well give him a little back?

I've heard that boys take a special interest in their mums knickers, and I've found a few of mine stickier than I'd left them in the laundry. So I thought that I'd pretend to forget them for a little treat. Come to think of it, he has been complimenting me an awful lot recently. He said I had a great figure the other day! He never says that! And he even complimented my boobs! He has been hanging around me a lot recently shuffling about pretending to be busy when I glance over at him. Hmmm ... maybe I should move things on a little? What if I started just wearing underwear around the house? Or is that too much of a tease? I would love to chat with you online Sarah! Mmmm I've always been a bit bi myself, though never really found anyone to indulge me.

Jinny xx

Oh dear Jinny

You mustn't feel dirty!! It's NOT dirty! But if you don't indulge you'll kick yourself and feel terribly frustrated - and if you do, you'll feel shameful, is that it? Gosh Jinny. Well, repeat after me ... Sex. Is. Not. Dirty - it's wholesome and pleasurable - and something we NEED - we girls! Our vulvas are beautiful things of mystery, to be worshiped and adored and pampered. Well, you've certainly showed him that you at least enjoy displaying yourself - I mean - to let him watch you pee - that is really intimate stuff. And his interest in you, I guess, is that he wants you to feel that he respects and admires you. And not only boys sniff mum's soiled knickers - some daughters do as well! The scent of a vaginal emission is very very erotic. I enjoy sniffing my girfriend's pussy - and tasting it darling! It's addictive.

Yes, by all means walk around in your underwear - the briefer the better. Ask him if he likes your figure - and if he gets an erection, give it a little squeeze. Let him fondle your breasts if he wants - and he will! - and take it from there. You could let him watch you masturbate on the sofa, and then let him ejaculate over your tits. If that feels comfortable, the next step is to masturbate each other!!

Sarah xxx

(Just then Jinny came online and we chatted, weighing up the pros and cons of what we'd already covered in our emails. She's still nervous about having sex with Wayne. Jinny was also concerned about what her daughter, Ann, would think about it. She was due home in a few days from a holiday. I think Jinny really fancied her as well. When she came on line, Jinny was sitting on her bed wearing just a blouse - she was changing - as we chatted on line.)

Is Ann interested in sex with other women?'

'I don't think so Sarah... but come to think of it, before she went away, she did ask questions about sex with women.'

'Oooo turn her to my lesbian stories!'

'I might very well do that.'

'Perhaps she already has a girlfriend and wonders if its acceptable to you.'

'Well, she really is a beautiful young woman.'

'Mmmm. Sounds scrumptious.'

'Oh no, she asked me about other women after her boyfriend cheated on her and they broke up.'

'Oh, so she's no virgin.'

'Oh definitely not! I heard her at it when I came home early one night!'

'With her boyfriend??'

'I hope so!'

'Well, she might have been masturbating like her mum.'

'No! I listened at the door and heard the characteristic male grunting.'

'Naughty naughty. Did that get you going?'

'Well a mummy has responsibilities! Even if she is a horny one! Have you ever had these kind of incestous feelings Sarah? For anyone in your family?'

'No! Shame really - I missed out somewhere. Well mum and I didn't get on! But like you, a few fumbles with my older sister. But I got too fond of cock I'm afraid. But my step-son and family heir has a gorgeous wife. Does that count?'

'Haha ... watch it, you'll be giving her advice next!'

'Advice? I'd rather show her personally. She's a copper haired beauty with bulges in all the right places.'

'Have you had her?'

'I wish, I wish. But I think she may be interested!'

'Well who wouldn't be interested in you? (Sorry about my atrocious spelling playing with oneself and typing is rather a tricky skill.)'

'I know. Happens to me often. Are you playing with yourself?'

'Yes. Have been for the majority of the conversation.'

'Mmmm. So jealous of your fingers. What about an orgasm then? With my tongue slipping inside your vagina?'

'Mmm ... yes please! Thought you'd never ask.'

'And my fingers caressing your bum?'

'In the second picture you sent me, is that cum I see seeping from your pussy?'

'Mmmm. Lots of lovely juice. You can taste it Jinny.'

'Oh yes ... give it to me!'

'Scoop it out and suck your fingers while I drive four fingers into your pussy.'

'Soak your fingers in your juices and rub your digits over my lips.'

'And slip an index finger into your rosebud, Jinny.'

'Oo yes! Go deeper into my bum!'

'Lovely and silky and sticky. The whole finger deep into your bum. Finger fucking fast and hard. My other hand inside your vagina. My lips suckling your nipples hard.'

'Suck them hard!'

'Finger-fucking you hard ... thighs trembling.'

'Bite them!'

'Belly shaking ... you have lovely big nipples. They fill my mouth. Mm. Delicious. Chewing hard. Really biting them hard. Hand now deep inside you ... belly tensing ... muscles shaking. Mmmm I can feel an orgasms rising in there.'

'OMG! Yeeeeeeees!'

'Your whole body is tensed up ... your back arching.'

'My bum! Sarah! Fuck my bum!'

'Your bum is lifting to allow my finger full access. Two fingers in there.'

'Stick them in! NOW!'

'Both private passages filled with my prying fingers.'

'Fuckkkk ... meee.'

'Tits being bitten.'

'Yes!'

'Fast and deep. Oooo Jinny ... cum for Sarah.'

'Yes! I'm nearly there.'

'I can feel you cumming. Cumming! Cumming! Shaking ...'

'Oh oh oh oh ohhhh.'

'Belly fluttering ... you're gasping hard.'

'Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssdfth74 woweeeeeeeeeee.'

'Saaarrrraaaahhh!! AOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. YES! YES! YES!'

'Deep and wet and gorgeous ... you're wonderful Jinny ... such a fantastic lover.'

(A few moments of silence.)

'OH! Honey ... I just... came ... SO hard. Oh my gosh... Sarah! OMG. I've just cum again ... a little one ... OMG ... but I have to go Sarah, I need to get cleaned up. I'm soaking.'

'Me too. Do tell me how you get on later.'

'Oh I will honey. Thank you sooo much! Love you baby. That was ... unbelievable! I never thought it possible...'

'Love you too - so are wonderful. Let me kiss that sloppy pussy - swollen and hot!!

Byee til later.'

(To be continued!)

12