A Conversation with Jinny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No not yet. Though I might have a little suck.'

'Who does he think you're on line with? You'd better go and play some more.'

'I'm on my mobile, so he thinks I'm quickly replying to work emails. I haven't told him about you.'

'Good - our little secret. Go sit on his lap.'

'I'll crush the life out of his poor willy!'

'Wriggle your bum on his cock. Tease him with the wetness.'

'OMG Sarah, his cock tastes so wonderful!'

'Did he cum in your mouth?'

'No he came on my tits instead. He said he wanted to see it all over my nipples.'

'Oooooooooooooo wonderful. Where is he now?'

'He's run to the garage to get something stronger than tea!'

'This time last week you were so frustrated Jinny ... and now .... gosh what a difference a day makes!'

'Oh yes! I'm so happy now!'

'And I'm so very very pleased for you.'

'Will never be frustrated again! With such a beautiful cock on tap 24 hours a day!'

'Where are all your scruples now Jinny? Gone for ever.'

'Oh well, my dear old grandma isn't here to tell me otherwise now.'

'Thank goodness. Live your life darling ... have fun ... enjoy your body ... worship the penis and the vulva. Adore them.'

'Oh I will! I certainly adore Wayne's! Thank you so much for all your help Sarah.'

'Bring the idol to your altar of love.'

'Oh yes I will soon.'

'That's great darling ... and no misgivings ... just ENJOY and be in ecstasy. I'll be back about mid afternoon if you're around - and not busy fucking.'

'Ha ha ha ok. He's fondling my tits now so I think it's time for him to get his head between his mummy's legs!'

'Thrilling. Fill his mouth with your juices. He'll LOVE it.'

'Thank you again my darling. Every one of these orgasms I owe to you.'

'I wish I could share them. We will in a day or two, just you and me.'

'Just think of my boy eating me on the kitchen table and that'll make you nice and wet.'

'I'm already pouring with thick sticky juice, like you, dribbling down my thighs!! Must go and change.'

'Lol! Must go, Wayne's getting impatient. Laying down on the kitchen table for one of the best orgasms in my life! I LOVE YOU SARAH BABY. Every agonizing moral-wrenching second was worth all the wonderful experiences of today alone! And I'm not even done!'

'Ooo tell me - a good fuck?? In the kitchen - the bedroom - the lounge - all over. And not even a teeny bit of remorse. WONDERFUL!'

'We haven't fucked yet darling, we're going to broach that tomorrow night. I talked to him about it, while fondling his cock of course.'

'Ah ... just sucking and fingering.'

'And we both agreed we want it to be special and loving.'

'How does he feel about going the whole way.'

'We're going on a date tomorrow night and going to make sweet love all night. He's so mature! He's willing to wait until then to make sure it's special.'

'OMG how fantastic - how romantic Jinny - truly.'

'I know! It's going to be amazing! I can't imagine my life getting any better than now, but it will!'

'Your life has really started all over again. A life-changing event.'

'Oh very much so.'

'So, tomorrow - I guess Wayne needs a day's rest to refuel his cock. Mmm my legs part open for you Sarah. Feeling the warmth and the silk skin ... inviting warm and sticky with my juices and Waynes cum. (I let him cum on my pussy.)'

'Getting my head between them to inhale your mixed juices. Strong and horny smell.'

'Mmm what are you wearing Sarah? Right now? Still wearing knickers?'

'Yes ... but open crotch - nice and easy to access my favourite spot.'

'Take off your knickers babe.'

'Do you want to feel me.'

'Yes!'

'Slip your head in there to smell my secret scent? It's wet and runny right now.'

'Part your legs for me babe and I'll kiss my way up your thighs.'

'Knickers in my drawer now, thighs apart.'

'Mmm my head moves up to your inner thighs. '

'I can feel your warm breath on my pussy.'

'Kissing your sticky thighs ... licking away the old juice that dribbled down. I'm licking your beautiful trimmed hairiness, glistening with your juices, while I prod a finger in your bum. Oh ys! I swing my big thighs over your face, all wet and stick from the juices that dribble over the rosebud. 69ing you in th middle of the living room'

'OMG. That would be so marvellous.'

'I probe your pussy lips with my fingers, hand between each others legs, sniffing and tasting. Inhaling you. Prying lips apart to expose the hidden glory of your mystery. I gently part your lips as I rub your juices around your pubic area. Tongue searching every little crevice in your vulva. I moisten your bum, my new found love, my finger teasing your sensitive ring.

be quick my love'

'Mmm haha! was it dripping when you saw him out?'

'Nearly down to the knees.'

'Could you feel your juices trickling down your leg? Was it erotic standing in front of this man with your juices seeping out so profusely?'

'Mmm thick juices. Taste sweet though. Well, hubby there as well'

'Ahh!'

'He's coming back tomorrow.'

'Well better make the most of now eh? You still wearing those clothes darling?'

'But, it disturbed the rhythm of our fingering. '

'And open your legs again. Let me drive my tongue deep inside you.'

'Yesss. My legs are wide open for you darling.'

'And finger back in your bum. Fingers squeezing you nipples hard.'

'Mmm ... I lay you back on the carpet and resume my position above your face. My big bum enveloping your face.'

'Grinding your fleshy lips over my mouth. My teeth nibbling your clit. Oh you're so good. Feeling your fingers in my vagina. Four of them, while you nibble my clit with your lips.'

'I straighten up and ride your face, Sarah. My big bum cheeks spread so your face is buried in my crack.'

'OMG Jinny - you have a fantastic bum. Rubbing it over my face'

'Thank you baby. Lick it. Lap your tongue up nd down my crack.Bouncing up and down on your tongue. YES play with my bum!'

'I'm thrusting my tongue in the rosebud. Mmmm with fingers in your vagina. Deep and hard.'

'The hole I've neglected all these years. Fuck my fingers. And my tongue.'

'YEEEESS'

'Come on Jinny. I want to feel your bum-cheeks shake with lust, bouncing up and down hard, and your thighs tremble, belly wobble and throb.'

'Fuck my bum Sarah darling, push your fingers deep inside.'

'Oh yes ... don't stop ... tongue deep in your bum'

'keep pumping my holes and a finger as well. I feel you filling me everywhere. Fucking both holes furiously. My pussy is stretched by your fingers and my bum filled as well. I'm so full ...

constant stimulation.'

'Yes yes. You're coming Jinny!'

'Ohhh Sarah!'

'I can feel your muscles tense ... bottom stiffen. Gripping my face with your muscles. Oooo so fucking hot. OMG Jinny I'm going to cum. '

'Yes Sarah baby. Cum underneath me. My big titties flopping everywhere. '

'You have a voluptuous body Jinny. I LOVE it ... yes yes. Fingers deep in my pussy.'

'Cum Sarah baby ... cum for mummy!'

'Mmmm. Thighs tightening - lurching - heaving.'

'Pushing deep in your pussy ... two fingers pumping. Now three pumping harder - faster. Squeezing your face between my thighs. Licking your clitty with my mouth.'

'OMG OMG. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS.'

'Tracing your ring with my fingers. Licking your bum ... lapping at it ... tasting the new dirty taste.'

'Don't stop for gods sake ... Im cummmmmmming.'

'YES BABY ... its there. Cum for muumm!'

'Cumming ..... mmmmmm'

'CUM FOR MUMMY. Your juices all over mummy's dirty mouth.'

'NOW NOW NOW. AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHGHGHGHGHGHGH'

'You want another one? Yes Sarah baby cum again for mummy. '

'GASPING FOR BREATH. Oooo that was good. '

'I don't stop. Still sucking your clit and fingering you deep.'

'Mmmm yes cumming again.'

'Yes ... Mummy doesn't let you stop. I keep pumping you fast.'

'And .... OH SHIT ... YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS'

'My tongue now furiously around your bum.'

'OH ... THAT'S SO SEXY.'

'Yes ... your thighs tighten around my head. Another lurch. Your juices splashing my face.'

'I'm close now baby ... mummy is so close.'

'Cum with me then ... I want to hear you moan.'

'Yes baby we'll cum together. '

'Fingers digging deep into your vagina ... and tongue in your bum.'

'Our head locked to each others pussies ... tongues in each others bums.'

'Cum for Sarah ... you're nearly there.'

'Yes baby.'

'Shaking.'

'Yes ... yes.'

'Trembling. Fluttering belly. Arching your back.'

'It's near. It's washing up my body.'

'OMG ... you're so beautiful.'

'Yes baby make mummy cum ... just a bit more ... nearly there.'

'Let it swamp you ... overwhelm you.'

'Bit more ... bit more.'

'Cry out YES YES. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHGGGG. YESSSSSSSSSS. FGUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK MEEEEE. OMG OMG OMG. MMMMMM MMMMM IIIIIIMMMMMM... MUMMYY'S CUMMMMMMMING.'

'Ooooo Jinny you dirty slut you - gasping - breathing hard'

(A pause)

'Oh SHIT ... phew ... that was fabulous.'

'That was THREE you devil ... glorious. Thank you ... you wonderful creature.'

'Thank you my beautiful angel. '

'You really are the pinnacle of sex and lust.'

'Ha ha! You can talk! I loved it when you called me a slut!'

'With a gorgeous stunning body - I wish I could see more of it.'

'I'll have Wayne take some photos of me and send them to you.'

'Oooo yes please. I'm a dirty filthy slut Jinny - my lover tells me that! But there aren't many who know that.'

'Ha hah! such words from the vicars wife! I'd love to see more of you honey, your bum especially!'

'I'd LOVE to see that gorgeous pussy and fabulous body.'

'I'm so curious about my bum now, I might get Wayne to lick it tonight.'

'I'll send you some bum shots tomorrow.'

'Thank you darling.'

'Gosh. I need to clean up before preparing to go out, although we won't be leaving for an hour or so.'

'Have you made a mess? You dirty slut you?'

'Not a romantic one though, like you and Wayne. Yes - my thighs really are sticky and wet. A tissue isn't enough - I need to wash it - a quick shower I think.'

'Mmm. This chair is soaked! It smells of my pussy! I'm not going to clean it up though! '

'Mmm you have had more fulfilling sex this weekend then ever before I think. Your first on-line orgasms. Then your son ejaculating all over your tits and pussy. Gosh Jinny - you over-sexed hussy!!!'

'I'm making up for lost time! And then some. Mmm and Sarah. All this time I've been dipping those panties Wayne had in my juices. They are soaked! He can have a sniff tonight. I'm going to think about you in the shower. I'm going to think of you till Wayne comes home. Not just about your pussy - about YOU. I've got your pussy up on my screen and going to have a lovely cum to them. The wonderful lady I met last Friday, thinking about the angel who gave me such pleasure. Each one of my cums today, I've thought of you, my orgasmic angel. Think of my cumming again and again tonight thinking of you.'

(Finally, on Wednesday morning...)

Hello Sarah.

Darling. Last night was AMAZING! This morning was lovely and the rest of the day is going to be wild! Wayne's had to attend to a family matter this morning so I'll be around for a little chat and to give you the details. This morning I got Wayne to snap a few pics of me and I thought to send them to you. At some point today, between me fucking his brains out, we're going to have a "sexy photo-shoot" so we can have these first days of our liberated lives on record for ever. Thank you so much for all your support Sarah darling, last night was just a hint of the intense pleasure I have on tap for the rest of my life!

Love you baby

Jinny

Wow Jinny!

Those are fantastic boobs. I'd LOVE to suckle those large nipples - and all those little extra glands. A confession from me darling. You may already know, but it was Wayne who first sent me a feedback to my 'conversation with Ellie', last Wednesday (13th - lucky for some!) actually, telling me about his obsession with big boobs and bums - like his mum's - when he masturbates. He wanted me to email you about his turn-on, but I said I couldn't possibly, suggesting that he pointed you in the direction of my stories. He said you were fairly close and open about your masturbating, each having hear the other orgasm. But he wanted to feel those tits of yours. I gave him advice on how to flatter you and tell you how proud he was and what a wonderful breasts you had, etc.

Then, lo and behold, you sent me feedback. You know the rest. I didn't want to say there and then, to either of you, that the other was emailing me about the possibility of sex between you. I wanted to chat to you both separately to make sure that you were both genuinely keen, and not get into a position where the fall-back after sex was a rift between you - or shame and bitterness. You will remember that I said, a step at a time, to see whether or not you could handle any repercussions after each step. But you handled it sensibly, with maturity and common sense, coming to your own conclusion that there was nothing dirty or shameful about sex between mother and son, providing both wanted it. And you certainly did! So, once that obstacle was out of the way, you wanted to go ahead!!

I hope that doesn't spoil our own relationship we've built up over the past few days darling. And whether or not you tell Wayne is up to you. I haven't said anything to him. As far as I'm concerned, it's our little secret - well, BIG secret actually.

Love those boobs - and that bum!!! WOW!

Love you Jinny darling

Sarah xxxxx

(It's now Thursday morning, 21 April.)

Well Wayne.

Gosh - describe what it was like to penetrate your mum for the first time. All the graphic details please. And a lovely full frontal photo of Jinny would be great!

Sarah xx

(It took Wayne five days to reply. I thought they were now too busy to bother with me any more!)

Oh my days Sarah.

It was AWESOME! Penetrating my own mum was the single most hot thing that will ever happen to me in my life! Well basically we'd been out to dinner that night. Sat around laughing and joking, it was probably one of the best nights out I'd ever had, let alone with my mum! It was quite funny treating her like my date. Anyway when we got back to the house we sat and talked some more. She had a glass of wine and I had a coke (I hate the taste of alcohol). We were cuddled up next to each other and, no idea how, the next minute we were kissing. Not like a mother and her child, like a boyfriend and girlfriend, tongues and EVERYTHING. I slipped a hand into the front of her dress and began squeezing her tits (rubbed the nipples like you said worked like a charm) She just melted into my arms. She rubbed my crotch through my jeans, I never knew how sexy that was! We were on the coach fondling and kissing for a bit before she pulled away and simply walked up the stairs. I followed, watching her big sexy hips sway from side to side.

When we got upstairs she told me to get comfortable in her room and went into the shower, locking the door. The anticipation almost killed me Sarah! She took at least twenty minutes, I could hear the shower running and was imagining her rubbing her hands all over her sexy big body. It was like she took for ever! I lay there totally naked, not touching myself at all, saving up all my juicy cum for her. When she finally came out she was BEAUITFUL. It was almost like the time I saw her properly for the first time. Water glistening on her skin in shining gems with all her curves glowing softly in the dim light. The only difference being she shaved her pubes but otherwise it was almost like the same moment.

She walked over to the bed and just embraced me in her soft curves. Her hands seemed to be all over me, her soft skin pressing into me from all sides. Suddenly her mouth appeared in front of mine and we were kissing, it's so hot to kiss a woman totally naked! My hands gently rubbed everywhere, i wasn't thinking just feeling, the only thing I thought was that everything was so SOFT! I cupped her tits and rubbed that nipple again (amazing trick thanks) and that got her really hot. We love talking dirty to each other (especially with the added mummy theme) so she started whispering to me to "suck mummy's titties like you did when you were a baby" and god did I! Her nipple felt so relaxing in my mouth, so beautiful. I suckled her for what seemed like forever till I remember my massive hardon! A theme of the night though was passion and love, not hard and fast fuck. Man we just flowed around the bed. She rubbed and squeezed my cock, I kneaded her tits. It was so gentle and HOT.'

'Finally she lay back, holding my cock gently between her fingers and placed it at her sticky, rubbery lips. And just left it, saying "now make love to your mummy". The first time I slowly pushed my cock into the tight new experience of my mother was the most inexplicably amazing moment ever! I felt my head being squeezed, then further down my shaft. Just being embraced by a comfortably press either side of it. I felt softness and slickness all around my cock. It was INTENSE. I slowly pumped in and out of my mum looking down at her splayed body, her beautiful breasts jiggling with every movement. Her beautiful face, eyes screwed shut with her mouth open.

I looked down to her shaved pussy to see her lips clinging to my dick as it slid smoothly in and out. that was really hot, seeing myself penetrate mum. I leant down and kissed her again feeling the intense feelings of how much I loved this woman. I had never kissed a girl like that before. This passionate, lusty, at the same time gentle kiss. It was beautiful.

After what felt like far too soon, I felt the tingle in my balls and knew it was soon to be over. I whispered to mum that I was gonna cum, but she just whispered to keep going. I tried to keep the pace even but I think ended up speeding up. Just before I felt those burning spurts I felt the walls tighten even more around my cock! God knows how she did that but it was AMAZING. As I spurted out, those walls tightened and loosened in rapid succession and she cried out gripping my bum. I think I made her cum as well!

After that we just lay side by side till I drifted off to sleep...

Hope that's all the detail you want. I'll send you another one with the morning after and the following fun, just have to go and find mum to take care of this boner I have thinking about it! Mum and I have been taking pictures a lot recently, It's so hot to be able to have her naked pussy as my screen saver. I'm thinking of putting posters up of her naked! Of course I can edit the backgrounds really well to put her in a totally redesigned bedroom or living room. Even change the color of her sofa! Makes for a sense of change and novelty to the pics. Here's a full frontal original from our kitchen for you! Would love to see a full frontal of you?

Thanks so much Sarah for everything you helped me with.

Wayne'

OMG Wayne

That was awesome - what a life shattering experience for you both! I'm so happy for both of you and so vert proud that I was able to play a small part of bringing you together! Jinny must be delirious with ecstasy! More pics would be fun!

Sarah xxx

Sarah.

Oh she is! We've been fucking away ever since that night! I never knew she had such a wild side! She's been doing all sorts of wild hot things! She comes up with the hottest things to do; just the other day she covered herself in cream and lay in the bath. She told me to come and lick it all off her and then piss all over her! It was so hot to see my mum soaking in piss! I think she has a real exhibitionist side as well! Just the other day we had to go shopping and just randomly in a rather empty aisle she pulled off her panties and shoved them in her hand bag! It was so hot knowing that her bare pussy was just beneath the thin cloth of her skirt! She even bent down, and checking no one was looking, exposed her bum!'