A Conversion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The best part happened when he stepped around behind her to take her bust measurement. Before he realized what was happening, Karen grabbed his hands and clamped them to her chest! She massaged her own tits with Hedges' hands before taking his right hand and slowly sliding it down between her legs. He pulled her close. She ground her firm, round ass into his crotch. I could see his hard-on from across the room. It took him almost a quarter hour to do the five minute's work getting Karen's measurements. When he was done, he walked back over to his desk to finish writing down his notes. He stood there for a good, long while getting his senses back before he called out to the clerk.

"Cindy!"

"Yes, Mr. Hedges?"

"It's almost seven O'clock. After closing time. You can go home, now. I'll lock up when I'm done with the Fur Man, here."

The girl wasted no time in hightailing it to the door. It was Saturday evening. She had better things to do than sit in this place all night.

Once the door closed behind her, Mr. Hedges locked it and turned off the outside lights. He closed the security shades in the windows before returning to us at the fitting area.

"You're next, Darce." I said with a smile.

She hopped right up on the podium and waited for Hedges to begin. He hesitated, not knowing what Darcie was about to do. She didn't try to pull anything right away. Karen and I both knew what she was up to. She was going to screw with his mind. She behaved herself right until the end. When he finished his last measurement, Darcie turned around and planted a big, wet kiss right on his lips. Their arms went around each other in a passionate embrace. A moment later, Darcie unzipped his fly and her hand slid inside.

"Oh!" he cried out.

It only lasted a minute until Darcie broke her lip lock and pulled away.

"Can we pick out our furs, now?" she asked.

I nodded.

Mr. Hedges looked around the store then at the girls then at me. He gave me "The Eye" again. I gave him "The Nod".

"Darcie. Karen. Mr. Hedges is going to take you out back, to the warehouse. That's where he keeps his best furs."

He looked back at me with an expression that pantomimed, "Thank you!"

"Right this way, ladies!" he said as he ushered my beauties through the double doors.

They barely swung closed when I heard, "Oh, my GOD! Look at all the FUR!"

I laughed and sat down at Hedges' desk. I looked around and found a copy of the newspaper. I started reading. I knew this was going to take a while.

I read the paper, front to back, while the three of them were in the store room. Every so often, I heard cries of pleasure echo through the back room. I got a stiffy every time I thought about what they were doing to him. I couldn't help feeling a little bit jealous, not being the one fucking them all the time but, deep down in my heart, I knew it was the right thing to do. Women like this aren't going to be satisfied with just one man. The more a guy like me tries to tighten his grip on them the more they will slip through his fingers. That's something I learned the hard way, many years ago.

It was a good hour and a half before Darcie and Karen emerged from the back. They were wearing pair of gigantic, full length chinchilla coats with oversized hoods. They looked fantastic! Mr. Hedges was nowhere to be found.

"Where's Mr. Hedges?" I asked.

Darcie answered "Oh, he'll be along soon. He's indisposed at the moment."

"So, when you say, 'Indisposed', you mean 'Recovering from getting his brains fucked out', don't you?"

They laughed.

"What am I going to do with you two?" I joked.

They stood on either side of me and opened their coats. They snuggled up close to me and wrapped their arms around each other with me in the middle. The fur was thick and soft. Their hoods completely covered our heads as the coats closed around me. The three of us were sealed inside a cocoon of super soft chinchilla. I was turned on by the fur as much as I was by the beautiful women tantalizing me.

"Oh, my God!" I exclaimed.

Darcie and Karen pressed their bodies together even tighter and began swinging their hips, to and fro. I closed my eyes and swayed with them. I was melting in their grasp. I felt my hands being taken by the wrists and moved all around their bodies. I was led around front, between their legs and up their tight, muscular stomachs to their full, gorgeous tits. I felt their hands groping me. One hand kneaded my ass. The other teased its way down my stomach toward my belt buckle. It paused for a moment then kept going, down inside my pants, tickling through my pubic hair until, finally, it grabbed my cock and squeezed. I felt like I was going out of control in a world of fur and lust.

"The question is more like 'What are we going to do with you?" Karen whispered seductively in my ear. Her hot breath against the back of my neck sent a chill up my spine.

There was a stirring in the store room area. The three of us looked over to see Mr. Hedges coming through the doors, looking like he was in a daze. He was trying to look innocent as he straightened his tie and tucked in the tail of his shirt.

"We're all friends here, Ron" I said. "No need to pretend."

A look of surprised embarrassment came over him for a second. When he saw me and the girls standing together inside our new furs he looked relieved.

I turned to the girls. "Are these the furs you want?" I asked. I half cringed when I asked the question. I knew these coats were going to set me back at least $15,000 apiece! They both nodded. I knew they would. It wasn't a problem of money that bothered me. I just didn't usually buy such extravagant furs for myself. If I didn't know I could afford it, I wouldn't have come here in the first place. Darcie and Karen are worth every penny.

It was only a few minutes more before Mr. Hedges finished writing up the bill of sale. All of my financial information is kept on file. I've been buying furs from him for so long, the paperwork is all but a formality. He simply sends the bill to my accountant. A check is cut by the end of the week. I took the folded carbon copy of the invoice and slid it into my pocket. A formality, really.

He stood up and retired to the back room, momentarily. He returned with a couple of garment bags and some hangers.

"Shall I pack up your coats?" he said in a polite tone.

The girls stood back, crossed their arms across their chests and snuggled themselves in their new furs. Their faces were barely visible inside the cavernous hoods of chinchilla but I could see each of them nervously shaking her head, almost with a look of terror.

"I don't think you could pry those coats off them with a crowbar, Ron!"

He smiled and folded the bags into a neat package.

"You can put them with the rest of the shopping bags, "Ron."

"Would you like me to call a cab for you?"

I picked up my leather and fur jacket from the coat rack and began to put it on. I paused and thought for a second.

"You girls want to go out and show off before we go home?"

Two fur covered heads nodded in unison. I reversed my jacket so the fur was on the outside.

"No, sir, I think we're going to go out walking."

I slipped the jacket back on and zipped up.

"Y'Know, Ron. Tell you what you could do... Call that cab for a package pickup, would you, please?"

I flipped him a "C-note" to pay the fare. I didn't really need to. He would have done it, gratis, but I gave it to him anyway, just on principle.

"Drop them off to the doorman in the lobby." I said. "He'll have them sent up by the time we get home."

We all shook hands then I took my two fur beauties by the arm, one on each side. Hedges unlocked the door for us and ushered us out.

"Come again!" he said.

"We will!" the girls said in chorus with a seductive tone.

He locked the door behind us as we headed out into the street.

I walked arm-in-arm with Karen and Darcie, down the street. With me in my mink jacket and them in their gigantic coats, we looked like a wall of fur moving down the sidewalk. People just stopped and stared. We kept moving, without saying a word, as if we didn't notice. You could practically hear the chins hitting the sidewalk as we passed. We rounded the corner on Tremont and kept going without missing a beat.

There was a young man up ahead, about eighteen or nineteen years old, standing outside a coffee shop. He stood with his back to the street. He was talking to a young girl about the same age. Judging by the look of things, he was trying to chat her up. He didn't notice us walking up behind him. Darcie reached out with her fur covered arm and "accidentally" swished it against his bare forearm. A charge shot up his spine, instantly jolting him to attention. I looked back and saw his head snap around. He was practically drooling. There was sharp, skin-on-skin, "SMACK!" as the girl slapped him across the face. She pushed him aside and walked away, in a huff, down the street in the other direction.

"You're evil!" I said. Darcie just giggled.

We walked several more blocks, turning every head along the way. I could tell the girls were getting eager to go home. We hailed a cab. Suddenly, out of nowhere, I heard footsteps coming up behind me. A split second later, a fist smashed into the center of my back. I was more surprised than hurt but I was knocked off balance for a moment. I heard the sound of somebody cussing and swearing, some of the most foul words I person could utter. I turned around just in time to see another fist heading toward my face. I tried to dodge it but a glancing blow landed on my left cheek.

I saw another hand on its way toward me. This time I was able to catch it before impact. I pulled the attacker in close with my left hand then countered with an uppercut to the solar plexus. I heard a sharp discharge of air from my assailant's lungs. The shadowy figure melted to the sidewalk. Darcie and Karen looked on in horror as the cab pulled up to the curb. I opened the door and shoved them both into the back seat, out of harm's way. I pushed a couple of big bills through the security barrier and hollered to the driver.

"78 Bristol! Cambridge! On the double! Don't stop for anything! And make sure they get inside before you leave! You got that?"

I pushed another bill through the slot just for good measure. I saw him nod his head then I slammed the car door. Tires squealed as the car rocketed away.

There was the sound of coughing and wheezing coming from behind me. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my weapon. I held it at the ready, down close to my waist so that bystanders wouldn't be able to see the gun in my hand. The guy was already getting back up to his hands and knees. I grabbed him by the back of the collar and hoisted him up. I pushed him backward, up against a lamp post. I racked my slide and pressed my barrel right into his already tenderized stomach.

The bluish white light of the street lamp lit up my adversary's face. I was horrified to see that he was a SHE!

"Heather?! Jesus Christ!!" I hissed through clenched teeth. "I could have KILLED you!!"

Her eyes were glued to the gun stuck in her belly. I clicked on the safety and slid it back into my pocket. I grabbed her by the collar and twisted up a handful of material in my fist. She stood there like a statue, staring me right in the face. A look of abject terror twisted her face into a gargoyle like expression. I felt my whole body shaking as the adrenaline rush started to subside. I was afraid to think of what might have happened if I hadn't recognized her and I had pulled the trigger. I was literally beside myself.

"Stupid! Stupid!" were the only words I could force out of my mouth.

I let go of Heather's jacket and barked, "Don't you fuckin' move! She stayed propped up against the lamp post, unable to speak or move.

I turned around and hailed another cab. I shoved her inside and climbed in. I gave the driver my address and we took off. Before we were half way there, Heather broke down and was sobbing uncontrollably in the back seat of the cab. I felt so sorry for the poor girl I put my arm around her for comfort.

"Don't you know you can get in serious trouble doing things like that?"

She sniffed, "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

"What possesses you to do something like that?!"

"You 'fur fuckers' get me so angry!"

Until that moment, I hadn't thought that my leather and fur jacket could agitate her even more. I took my arm off her shoulders and pulled away but the fur accidentally brushed against the side of her neck. She froze for a moment then looked over at me, wearing my fur.

"What kind of fur is that?"

"Mink."

"How many of those poor animals did you have to kill to make that jacket?"

"Oh, I don't know. A couple dozen."

"Doesn't it bother you that they skin the poor things alive just for your enjoyment?"

"Where did you hear that nonsense? They don't skin them alive. They euthanize them with drugs."

"They put them to sleep?"

"Just like the vet does when your pet gets too sick to live!"

"That's not what people say on T.V. and on the internet."

"Do you believe everything you read on the internet?"

"Hmm..." Heather grunted. She sat there in silence almost the rest of the way home. We were just rounding the corner, onto Bristol Street when she reached out and grabbed my jacket by the sleeve. I was surprised by the move but I let her feel the fur. She was trying to look nonchalant but I could tell she was thinking.

We pulled up in front of my building. I paid the driver and took Heather up the stairs, past the door man and into the lobby.

"C'Mon up and have a drink." I offered. "We can talk."

I put my arm around her shoulder as I walked her into the elevator. She put her arm around my waist. I could tell by the way she was flexing her fingers through my fur that I had just hooked her. I began to consider all the different ways I could reel her in.

The door slid shut. I imagined a giant, furry trap closing slowly around her.

The elevator slid open. I led her into my lair. I took her to the kitchen, took her coat and sat her down just the way I had done twice before. I poured her a glass of wine and put my things away.

"How are you feeling?" I asked. "I hit you pretty hard."

She patted her gut and inhaled. "Lucky shot!" she boasted. "My brothers used to hit me harder than that all the time!"

A live one, she was! I knew I couldn't use the same tactics I used on the others. I had to think of something else.

"You sit down. Relax for a while. I'll be back in a few minutes."

I quickly ran upstairs to find Karen and Darcie. It didn't take long. They were snuggled up in bed like two kittens, naked except for their new fur coats. I tapped them on the shoulder. They sat up on the edge of the bed.

"Girls! You'll never guess who I brought home! Your girlfriend, Heather!"

They looked at each other then at me. "Mistress?!"

"Shh! She'll hear you!"

I stood them up in front of me.

"Keep quiet and keep your hoods up! She'll never know it's you!"

I fastened their coats, pulled up their hoods and fluffed up their fur.

"Wait at the top of the stairs 'till I call you. Don't say a word. Got it?"

They both nodded.

I parked them at the top of the stairs and continued on down. I found Heather sitting on the sofa, finishing her glass of wine. I walked over and sat down in the easy chair across from her. She looked at me, waiting for me to say something. I stayed silent. I knew the only way to get the upper hand on her was to keep her guessing. We sat there for several minutes, neither of us saying anything. I could see the uneasiness building up in her as she fidgeted in her seat.

"So, what are you going to do to me, now that you have me here?" she said defiantly.

I leaned back in my chair and paused for a moment.

"You can leave right now if you want to."

She stayed put. There was another several minutes of uneasy silence.

"Do you think you're going to fuck me or something?"

She was starting to loose her cool. I stood up and moved in. I pointed my finger right at her, just inches from her nose.

"Now, look here, Missy!" I gritted out in my best Clint Eastwood voice. "The way I see it, you have a choice. You can get up and leave or you can stay here. Now, which is it going to be?!

She didn't say a word. I continued the charade.

"I've been easy on you, so far! By my score card, you owe me!"

I turned my back and strolled around like a German officer interrogating a prisoner. I motioned toward the top of the stairs.

"Come on down, ladies..."

Darcie and Karen floated gracefully down the stairs like two grey ghosts. They didn't make a single sound. The only visible part of them, apart from their hands, was their bare feet, swishing in and out of the front sweep of their fur coats as they walked. The thought of how the fur must have felt against their skin almost made me go weak in the knees. Heather sat there in awed silence as they approached.

"Have a seat."

I motioned toward the sofa. They sat down on either side of her. She pulled her arms in tight as if to keep from accidentally touching any fur.

"This your last chance, Heather! Leave now!"

She didn't move. She didn't say a word. She just sat there, staring at the two fur specters sitting beside her.

"What kind of fur is that?" she finally asked. I knew I had her!

"Chinchilla. The softest there is."

Darcie and Karen moved in, as if on cue, and grabbed Heather by the arms. They began stroking her bare forearms with the chinchilla. She struggled at first but when she felt the fur creep up her arms her body instinctively relaxed.

"Do you want them to stop?"

She didn't say a word.

The girls unbuttoned her shirt and began furring her belly. Her tight, muscular stomach quivered as the fur made contact then she closed her eyes and her whole body went slack. Karen and Darcie continued their coordinated assault in their former Mistress's senses. Her shirt came off and fell to the floor. She was bare to the waist.

Heather was a lot better looking now that she wasn't covered by all those frumpy clothes. She was quite striking, in fact. She had a petite, athletic frame with lean, tight muscles. Her medium sized breasts were round and firm. My dick was getting harder by the second. It strained against my pants. I wanted to jump her, right there, but this was not the time. I sat back in my chair, unbuckled my belt and loosened my clothing. I settled into my chair to enjoy the show.

The image of the fur lined trap flashed through my mind again.

Karen and Darcie snuggled up close to Heather. Fur pressed tight to her sides. She slouched down into the overstuffed cushions. The girls' furry arms made circles around her midsection, teasing their way slowly upward.

A soft sigh floated out from Heather's lips when the fur reached her chest. Karen and Darcie had been furred like this a dozen times before. They knew what felt best and they knew exactly how to rub Heather's tits for maximum effect.

I let the girls work Heather over until I saw her starting to melt. They rubbed her stomach and her chest. They applied fur to her arms and shoulders. They circled her tits until the nipples stood erect. I could see the fire building in her belly.

"That's enough!" I said.

I stood up and clapped my hands. "We're finished, here!"

Darcie and Karen stopped furring Heather's body and stood up. I motioned with my hand. They walked over and stood behind me, leaving Heather lying on the sofa. I picked up her shirt from the floor and threw it at her.

"You can go home, now."

Her eyes popped open and she looked at me in disbelief.

"What do you mean?" she stammered.

"You don't like fur. Remember?"

"But, but..."

"Aren't you the one who attacked me, not once, but twice?"