A Cool, Cool Boss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

The kitchen was large and brightly lit from spotlights in the ceiling. The furnishings and appliances were modern, polished wood effect floor and shiny chrome seemed to reflect the light from almost everywhere! At one end was smallish oak breakfast table, with four matching chairs. Astrid was busy clearing the top, finally moving a bowl full of fresh fruit onto one of the work surfaces.

"There, that's better!" she announced mysteriously.

I was still finding it difficult to take my eyes of her shapely behind as she stretched over the table, so just mumbled something encouraging in reply, not that I had a clue what was going on. I jumped as she turned and took my arm, guiding me to put the bag on the table.

"Okay, we'd better have a look inside hadn't we?"

I was only half paying attention. Now that she'd turned towards me my focus had switched from her behind to her boobs which her bra was pushing up and squeezing together way too sexily for me to ignore. I was guessing at 34b's!

"Oh!" I heard her say quietly as she opened the zipper, and my eyes followed hers to what lay within.

"Oh!!" I gasped as I saw the jumbled up pile of bondage restraints and sex toys within!

She'd stopped moving and her eyes had widened at the sight of so much sexy hardware. It was a big bag and there was a lot of content! A variety of dildos and vibrators had immediately caught my attention, along with various restraints and brightly coloured ropes but on top of it all was a sleek silver Camcorder with an attachable telescopic tripod.

So, naturally, I picked it up.

"Okay," I said, "I'll set this up on that work-surface over there. It should be the perfect angle." I'd said it so casually that I couldn't believe my words and, as I proceeded to pull out the tripod legs, stabilise it and switch it on. I was wondering how it was that I knew exactly how to operate it!

By the time that I returned to the table, my boss was bent down fixing soft leather restraints around her ankles. As she stood up I could see that the black bands contained a large, chrome ring that dangled down from the velcro attachment. And the ankle bands matched the two that she'd already attached to her wrists!

"That should do the trick," she said calmly as she pointed to the sheet of paper that she'd evidently pulled out of the bag and spread on the table, "I don't think they'll mark my skin much, do you?"

I gasped again as I looked at the A4 sheet of paper. It was a diagram of a semi-naked woman straining at her bonds and lashed to a table. And the table looked remarkably like the one in front of us!

By then she'd delved back into the bag and was proffering me a couple of long lengths of bright orange nylon rope as she hitched herself up and sat on the table edge, legs dangling and apparently waiting for me to do my bit. For some reason I didn't even hesitate and calmly took the rope off her, bent down and looped one end through an ankle ring and knotting it tightly in place and doing my best not to stare for too long at the way her pastel blue panties ran tightly down over her crotch!

I pulled her leg out sideways with the rope, making the crotch view even more alluring, as I ran the rope around the table leg then diagonally under the table to the opposite leg before pulling it across to her from the other side. She gave a kind of submissive sigh and lay back on the table, letting me thread the rope through her wrist ring. It was then a simple matter to drag her wrist out sideways as I returned the rope to the table leg and tied it off.

It left her half lashed over the table and it took just a few minutes to repeat the process with her left ankle and right wrist and leave her totally spread eagled in front of me, her legs dragged obscenely apart, her crutch defenceless under her thin underwear. Her beautiful bosom was rising and falling quickly as she breathed deeply and for a second I thought that I detected a note of panic in her steely grey eyes. But whatever she was feeling she said nothing, her eyes just following me as I moved to stand in front of her and drink in the totally erotic sight of my half-naked boss bound to the table in front of me!

Of course the 'half-naked' bit was suddenly a major problem! I was desperate to see the rest of her and now that she was bound to the table, that looked problematic. But, no panic, as if it was all expected I moved over to the bag, letting my hand rummage through the dildos until I came up with a pair of sharp looking steel scissors. Astrid's eyes widened even more as she saw what I was holding and she followed the glinting metal in my hands closely as I leaned over and slipped them under one of her bra straps. She gasped as, in two quick snips, both bra straps were parted. Her bosom rose and fell under my gaze, still wrapped in the lacy blue cups, as I debated whether to reach under her to release the rest, but then impatience took me and I just grasped the sidebands and dragged the material down to her waist, gasping in appreciation as her breasts were exposed!

They were awesome! Every bit is beautifully formed as I'd dreamt and, stretched out as she was, taut and round, just asking to be cupped and caressed. At the tips of her breasts, small light brown rings surrounded two snubby, dark pink nipples that already looked aroused and stood up perkily! My eyes were probably like saucers as I drank in their perfect sight, and the bulge in my pants hardened considerably. On the edge of my vision I noticed a fleeting little smile flash over my boss's face as she caught my reaction but, frankly, I wasn't really looking at her. I had just one objective in mind!

She gasped again and then sighed as I dropped the scissors onto the table next to her and both my hands cupped her firm, bare flesh. Clearly their touch was sending similar explosive feelings around her body as they were mine! I caressed the smooth bare skin for long minutes as I explored every curve and when I finally touched her nipples she jerked on the table in response. Judging by how hard and tall they'd grown she was getting just as aroused as I was!

I just couldn't resist it! I dropped my head down and captured one of those stiff buds in my mouth. It was wonderful! Hot, alive and positively straining at my tongue is I licked and flicked at it. My fingers quickly got busy on the other one, squeezing and tugging at it unmercifully. Not that Astrid was begging or anything. As I took my fill of her sweat orbs, she matched me in moans, groans and long sighs with the occasional squeal when I squeezed or nibbled a little too hard!

But there was more to explore and even as I was busy attending to her straining orbs, my other hand slid over her flat stomach, fingers tracing their way over her panties and cupping her mound as she strained against the bindings under me. I could feel the outline of her slit as her nether lips swelled and pushed up against tight panties. Pushing my finger and the soft blue material deeper into the cleft I was amazed to find how wet she already was down there! It made me lift up and stare between her legs at the dark patch developing on her panties between her legs.

Suddenly I had to see the source of her wetness! I grasped the scissors again and slid one blade under the waist of her bikini pants. Her hips flinched at the feel of the cool metal on her skin, but with a quick snip the material was split in two and then repeated on the other side. Her head had shot up, straining to watch me as I pulled the redundant panties out from between her legs and flung them carelessly to one side. Her eyes were alive and full of a needy lust as she watched me stare, open mouthed, at her exposed crutch!

If her breasts had been, (and still were!), spectacular, they were more than matched by her pussy! Her abundant blonde pubic hair was tustled up in an inverted triangle that pointed downwards to where she was completely open to me. Her splayed out legs left her swollen labia lips parted, exposing the deeper colour of her inner folds, only partially covering her welcoming pink hole and her moist, glistening entrance. God, she looked so ready for it!

And so was I! My erection had almost poked a hole in my pants and it seemed just a natural think to pull it out and slide it into her exposed cavern. I could see from her eyes that she was thinking the same thing!

So what did I do?

I reached forward and began to clip away at the tussled mass of pubic hair! She strained her head up to see what I was up to and gasped in amazement as she felt the scissors speedily thinning the little jungle down until the triangle resembled just a little field of stubble. I then had a sudden thought, went over to the bag again and dragged out a small shaving bag. How the hell I knew that it was there was beyond me!

Opening it up I found a small tube of shaving cream and a pack of orange disposable razors. I clearly couldn't lay claim to having shaved many (or any in fact!) pussies before, but the principle was easy enough. I soon had the cool cream spread liberally across the target area, paying particular attention to her swollen labia where I let my fingers rub and massage it in way more than was really necessary, but judging by her moans we both enjoyed it!

Then I was into action with the razors! She flinched as I pulled her skin tight and began to scrape away the remaining stubble, working downwards until the dark triangle had completely gone, running my fingers over her newly bared skin to test the smoothness. It felt wonderful!

Fortunately she wasn't particularly hairy lower down so removing the remaining wisps of hair around her labia wasn't too challenging, although I was very careful to stretch the skin really tight as I slid a fresh razor over that sensitive area. I was just as keen as Astrid not to damage that particular spot!

Finally, I stood back to enjoy my handiwork. She looked as smooth as a babies bottom, and, if anything, her bare skin just enhanced her nakedness and vulnerability. I couldn't take my eyes off her exposed slit, opened up like an exotic flower, juicy, and completely at my mercy! I leaned forward again to let my fingers trace their way over her newly smoothed pussy, sliding them suggestively over and through her pink folds, teasing at her inner surfaces, making her wriggle and strain at her bindings as her pussy reacted explosively to my touch.

So now we were ready. Well, I was, and watching her writhe suggestively in front of me I was convinced that Astrid was more than ready herself to test out her newly shaved sex. I just needed to slip down my shorts didn't I to release my painfully erect serpent and then I could plunge it into her hot vagina.

No I didn't.

I shook my head in amazement ay my restraint and went over to the bag again, rummaging around until I came up with a vibrator. And not just any old thing. It was one of those industrial strength affairs with a big bulbous nose that got its power from the mains! I turned it over in my hands, It was about seven inches long, nearly two inches in girth, ivory in colour and with a sleek, streamlined body. At the base was an adjustable ring and then a long coiled up power cable and black mains plug. Clearly I thought, the sensible thing was to plug it in.

Fortunately there was a power socket on the wall adjacent to the table end, so in went the plug! Nothing happened. I glanced at Astrid and she was watching me intensely. Probably disappointed that I wasn't already fucking her, but also looking a little dubiously at the implement in my hand. Her eyes widened as I twisted the ring at the base and a distinctly powerful buzzing sound started up!

I let my fingertip touch the rounded nose and quickly pulled it away. The high frequency vibrations had taken me by surprise and hearing Astrid's strangled yelp I could see that my instinctive reaction hadn't been lost on her! I turned the ring further and the sound changed to a lower frequency hum. I looked into her eyes and her head was nodding. She was pleading with me to use that setting.

But no, somehow I knew that was going to be wrong so I turned it back up to the high frequency end and smiled devilishly at her as I approached her splayed out form. Now, I thought seriously, where to start?

That was just obvious, and I leaned over her, glancing into her suddenly panicky eyes as I brought the fiendish device up to her taut boobs. I pushed the vibrating snub nose up against the skin under her right nipple first and watched in amazement as Astrid's eyes widened and her mouth opened in a silent 'Oh!' as she felt the tremors dance right around her breast, triggering a flood of electric sensations into her confused brain. Her responses escalated as I moved the pulsating rod around her soft curves, steering clear initially of her central bud. She'd closed her eyes as she tried to deal with the avalanche of sensations, but they shot open again and this time she cried out as the vibrator brushed up against her stiff, pink nipple and intensified the sweet torture a hundredfold!

Her breathing had deepened and she was moaning uncontrollably by the time that I moved onto her other breasts and gave it the same, long treatment, with the same effect on my unfortunate captive. By the time that I finally pulled the tantalising instrument away her eyes were tight shut, her face strained and her boobs and nipples flushed as an orgasm hovered.

I waited for a few minutes until her eyes opened and she'd partially recovered before moving the vibrator. Down to where we both knew it had to go next!

Her strong thighs tensed in anticipation as I moved the humming tip between her legs and teased her for a few more minutes with the sound before taking her by surprise and running the vibrating head up against her tight rear entry. She nearly took off as she felt the vibrations coursing through her and she was really straining against her bindings when I moved the tip upwards and began to run it around her swollen inner lips and teasingly up against her wet pink hole.

She still wasn't saying anything but her moans had become even more expressive as her vagina reacted to the vibrator and her inner, electric tensions mounted inexorably. I was concentrating hard on my task because even I could tell that she was getting close to an orgasm again. I watched her face carefully as she slowly moved it from side to side, eyes tight shut as the increasing sensations began to overwhelm her. I moved the tantalising, tingling nose higher and began to circle her hood, pushing a little more firmly up against the side of her hidden clit. This time her eyes opened wide, unseeing, and her body tightened as the impending, relief giving climax threatened to take her.

But it didn't.

Because I'd seen the signs and pulled back, watching her face impassively as she struggled to realise that she was still on the edge, but not going over, just sliding back into a sea of frustration. Her bosom was heaving as she sucked in deep breaths, and it took her a good few minutes to open her beautiful blue-grey eyes again, full of conflicting emotions, but there was no mistaking the intensity of the look that she was giving me. I should have been sizzled on the spot!

I gave her a sheepish grin and shrugged. It wasn't that I didn't want to give her an orgasm, in fact my trapped, stiff erection was still a big reminder that it wouldn't be that much effort to unleash it, thrust it into her gaping, soppy pussy and give us both some relief! But something wouldn't let me. God but it was so annoying!!

But I did know what I really had to do. After a short while, when she was breathing normally again, I gave her an encouraging grin and stepped forward with the vibrator, alive in my hands again. She rolled her eyes in exasperation as I approached her boobs once more, but there was no disguising the moan and sigh of satisfaction as I began to work on her nipples again. Soon she was riding high under my tender care and this time when I headed south for her newly bare slit, I pushed the snub, vibrating nose straight up against her pink hole!

It was so ready for attention, that with only a little extra pressure, her vagina opened up and almost sucked the head inside. The effect on Astrid was spectacular as her hips bucked under the new, internal onslaught! Within seconds she was tightening up again as that elusive climax began to envelop her. I let her get so near this time before pulling away that I almost felt sorry for her. Her cry of intense anger and frustration at being left high and dry again was heartfelt!

Part 4 - Later Thursday Evening

------

That set the pattern for the next hour of play.

Goodness knows how many times I took her to the edge, only to pull away at the last minute. I felt frustrated myself, so goodness knows how she felt!

I couldn't ask her because she didn't seem to be allowed to speak, but her cries and moans eventually started to get pitifully haunting as her sweat covered body was sexually tortured time after time after time.

It was only when the clock on the kitchen wall showed nine o'clock that I finally put down the vibrator and switched it off. Evidently I'd finished my work for the night!

I stood still for a moment, devouring the sight of her writhing, naked form for a few minutes while she recovered from her latest trip the outermost fringes of a giant orgasm. There was no doubting her beauty. The white hold up stockings that still gripped her splayed out, taut, thighs and the rumpled up bra wrapped around her mid-rift just served to enhance the powerful sight of her heaving bare breasts and newly shaven pussy, her juices still dribbling slowly out of her hot vagina.

I swallowed. The realisation of what I'd done to her was just striking home. Would she ever forgive me? Should I write out my resignation letter now? I closed my eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. Then I realised suddenly that there was still something else I needed to do!

I slipped my fingers into the waist band of my boxer shorts and slid them down carefully to release my rampant cock. It was still almost painfully rigid after watching my boss's erotic suffering at my hands. I stared hard at her swollen vagina, her pink hole invitingly swollen and lubricated. It was such a temptation to stride up to her and just plant it inside her! I glanced up and saw that her eyes were now wide and staring at my powerful erection, her weariness evidently cast aside as she prepared herself for that inevitable, longed for penetration.

Of course it couldn't be that simple though! With something approaching a strangled cry, I turned away from her gaping sex and started to walk around the table. Her confused eyes followed me, fixated still on my swaying member as I finally came up to her head, angled sideways to follow me.

It seemed like the most normal thing in the world to take my straining pole and feed it up to her cherry red lips. Her eyes opened wider for a second before her lips parted and she started to kiss and lick at the proffered throbbing meal!

God it felt so good!!

A kind of electric shock seemed to shoot around my loins at the warm contact. For a second my legs felt wobbly and a long sigh escaped my lips as I enjoyed the way that she started to work on me! I had to manoeuvre my cock around for a few minutes so that her devilish lips and tongue could work their way around it, but she was soon enthusiastically caressing and teasing at my entire length!

Eventually, as the intense sexual pressure built up higher and higher within me I could wait no longer, and pushed the tip of my hot rod back up against her lips again. The intention was clear to both of us and she readily opened her mouth to take me in, her lips and tongue immediately writhing around it and sending me almost into orbit. I'd never had a blow job before so had nothing to compare it with but Astrid seemed to know what she was doing alright!

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers