A Cool, Cool Boss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

I was gradually pushing my length further and further in, wallowing in the electric feeling as more and more of my sensitive skin got the treatment. She had her eyes shut, seemingly concentrating on the feel and taste of me as I slid deeper. Her head twisted slightly so that she could take me into her throat without gagging and it was almost like she was sucking me in! I felt my tense body tightening. I knew that I wouldn't last much longer, so I pushed harder, watching in amazement as even more of me disappeared in between those glorious lips and then she did something with her tongue and twisted slightly to move me around inside her throat and suddenly I came! Big Time!!

I grunted as my erection convulsed inside her mouth, sending jet after jet of my hot seed deep down her throat, finally giving me the wonderful release that I'd just spent the last hour denying her. It did seem unfair, but at the same time as I started to withdraw, it was somehow all part of the entertainment for tonight apparently. Not that I understood quite how or why!

As my spent cock finally started to slip out of her mouth, she leant after me, chasing the tip and licking up the final drops of cum before sighing and smiling at me. I sighed and smiled back at her thinking just how beautiful she was again. And if she was up for that, maybe I wasn't next in line for the sack!

The moment quickly passed and I got back to business. After retrieving my shorts and pulling them on, I started to undo Astrid's bindings. When her wrists were finally released she slowly, and stiffly, sat up, massaging her strained shoulders as I got on with releasing her ankles. I was really, really sad to see her close her legs and partially squeeze her slit together, but I suppose I couldn't really complain after the view I'd had of her open sex for so long.

After pulling off the wrist and ankle restraints and handing them to me to put away in the bag her hands slid tentatively slid over her breasts before one slipped between her legs. Maybe she was just checking that everything was still in place and in working order! In any event she took a few more minutes to gather herself before sliding of the table, wobbling a little on weakened legs and the almost tottering out of the kitchen.

She still hadn't said anything, and I was too busy putting everything back into the leather bag to notice. The last thing to go in was the Camcorder which nestled on top of the other things as I zipped it shut, just in time to see Astrid re-appear, her glorious figure wrapped up in an ivory silk kimono with a garish print of a dragon across the back. Her blonde hair had been unfastened and was tumbling chaotically over her narrow shoulders.

She looked around in something approaching stunned disbelief. She gave her head a little shake before she finally spoke.

"Well, I suppose that's it then," she murmured, "... I suppose that you'd better be going now..."

I could tell from the way that she was looking at my boxers that, after her long sexual torment, she must still be feeling incredibly frustrated, and her last words hinted at her disappointment and frustration.

But she was right. I felt a strong urge to get dressed and leave the little house. Now it was my turn to shake my head in disbelief!

Part 5 - Thursday Night

------

I followed her back into the hallway, picked up my trousers and started to pull them on. I turned in surprise as she let out a little squeaky sound. Her face was screwed up in concentration as she clearly struggled with something and then she said, with a hint of trepidation, " David...do you want to...want to...kiss me?"

Her tone, when she finished, sounded almost desperate, as though she was fighting some inner turmoil.

God, 'kiss her', did I really want to do that? Don't be stupid I told myself, of course you do!!

And whereas I knew that I wouldn't have been able to do that in the kitchen, here in the hall it suddenly seemed okay. I leant towards, letting my trousers drop around my ankles as I pulled her into me. Our eyes locked hungrily, and our excited lips finally met in what soon developed into a passionate embrace. It was as if all our inhibitions had been broken down and our frustrations were driving us on, my hands roaming all over her silk covered back and sides and then her rounded bum. I was insanely pleased that the material was thin enough to prove that she hadn't put on any underwear!

I gasped out loud in the middle of the kiss as I felt her hand slide between us and slip down the front of my shorts, immediately re-awakening my ardour and coaxing life into my tired member!

Our mouths were open and our tongues fighting for supremacy when she finally gasped and pulled away, her eyes sparkling with pent up hunger.

"Bedroom!" she snapped decisively, turning and pulling me towards another door leading off the hallway.

I didn't argue and allowed her to almost drag me through the doorway, kicking away my trousers as I went. Well, she was the boss after all!

The bedroom was done out in beautiful shades of yellow and orange, with lots of built in wardrobes and wall length mirrors. Not that I had much time to appreciate the decor because it was the big bed in the centre, covered in a lemon wrap that got my attention most, just as I felt Astrid's urgent hands pulling down my boxers again!

Not to be outdone, I dragged apart the folds of her silk wrap and pushed it off her shoulders so that it fluttered to the floor and we were both totally naked. I had to pause for a second to drink in the sight of her shapely curves, marvellous breasts, dark nipples stood to attention still and her newly shaved pussy and slit. She took the same time to check that I was fully ready for action again, reaching out and stroking my cock so that it sprang fully upright.

She gave a kind of animal like purr of satisfaction at the sight and then we were both clinched in a hot embrace again, revelling in the feel of our bare skin pressed against each other. The kiss lasted just a few more seconds before we fell, intertwined onto the soft bed, twisting and writhing together as our hands busily explored our sensitive parts!

Astrid was still suffering from the frustrations of our session in the kitchen and was already fully aroused. She was quick to twist underneath me, spreading her legs and pulling me between them, her arms wrapped around my shoulders. She let out a gasp of excitement as she felt my erection sliding over her open slit. "Now David...God, now!!"

That sounded okay to me! I twisted slightly and let my length run right up and down her engorged nether lips, making her sigh and push her hips back at me as the sensation sent electric signals pulsating out from between her legs. Then I felt for and found her throbbing opening, easing myself forward slowly as I felt her vagina lips opening for me and then thrust harder as I felt her hot entrance squeeze me delightfully as I slid deeper and deeper into her welcoming warmth!

It was what I'd been wanting to do all night, but something had always held me back . Not now though!

She'd let out a long low moan of satisfaction as she'd finally felt me fill her and I paused again for a moment to enjoy the feel of her inner warmth wrapped all around me. It was positively blissful! But pausing wasn't in Astrid's plans as I felt her hips begin to gyrate and buck under me as she forced my cock to move about inside her, making her moan again as her inner tensions rose incessantly.

I got the message and began to pump back and forth, long and slow strokes to begin with but quickly getting faster and harder as her body moved energetically under me. It seemed to be only minutes before she was teetering on the edge of that long awaited orgasm again and this time there wasn't any annoying messages in my brain holding us back!

Finally her body arched under me! She stiffened for long seconds before I felt the spasms rolling around her vagina as a gigantic climax took her. Her face was screwed up as if she was in pain but at the moment of release her mouth opened in a silent 'ohhhhhhhh' and a her head flopped back onto the bed as the intense sensations gradually died away.

As her straining hips fell away under me, I was left close to my own release, but fascinated by watching the effect on my fuck partner. Her eyes gradually opened and widened as she felt me still big inside her.

"Mmmmm" she smiled at me as her hips started to work under me again and we began to fuck more slowly, gradually taking us higher and up to her second climax and this time, as her sweet convulsions took hold, I went with them, my exquisite climax filling her with pulse after pulse of hot seed!

We were both breathing hard when I finally eased out of her and slid down next to her. Her head reached forward and our lips met briefly before she fell back, staring at the ceiling, a puzzled expression crossing her face. It was a tender moment in what had been a really weird night!

I mean, if she was puzzled, I was absolutely gobsmacked at the thought of what I'd just done!

It was as if I'd been driven by some sort of devil inside of me, telling me what to do, overriding my natural caution about everything. And she'd been the same. How was that possible? And then, when we'd gotten out of the kitchen, we'd somehow been free to do what we really wanted all along, fuck each other's brains out!

And, just to complicate life even further, I knew that there was still stuff to do.

"I'll have to go," I said apologetically as I dragged myself off the bed.

"Okay," she replied matter-of-factly, as though she knew that as well, eyes looking a little glazed again.

When I'd dragged my clothes back on and retrieved the brown bag from the hall, I popped back into the bedroom to take my leave of my...my what?... partner?...victim?...lover? Oh hell, It was just too much to think about, but it didn't matter that much because when I got near to her sprawled naked form I realised that she was fast asleep!

I enjoyed the sight of her beautiful breasts rising and falling peacefully for a few minutes before pulling the covers over her and heading reluctantly out.

Outside I had a moment's panic after I'd shut the front door behind me as I suddenly realised that I was somewhere out in the suburbs with no transport. It was late, dark and options for getting home weren't obvious! Then I calmed again as I saw the silver saloon standing parked nearby, driver's window half open and a thin wisp of blue smoke rising into the warm night air. Instantly I knew that the ride was for me.

I walked over, pulled open the passenger door and dropped the brown bag onto the back seat, before strapping myself in.

"You took your time," complained the driver.

I was confused and didn't reply. I hadn't realised I was on a schedule!

"I hope you've put everything back in the bag... including the Camcorder," the driver persisted, indicating the brown bag.

"Yeah, it's all there," I responded truthfully.

"It had better be good!" the driver snapped impatiently as the car started up and pulled away.

We said nothing more on the way back into town and before I knew it we had pulled up beside my old car at work. I got out and the saloon just roared away, leaving me standing confused and distinctly worried about what my boss, Astrid, was going to do to me at work the next day!

I drove home in a bit of a daze, reliving the night's 'entertainment' as I went until I was home standing in front of my apartment door, feeling even more concerned about her likely reaction. I hadn't exactly been gentle with her had I?!

'Still,' I thought in resignation, 'nothing I could do about it now was there?' So I shrugged, pushed open my door, walked into my empty apartment and promptly forgot about everything that had happened after I'd left the office that evening!!

To Be Continued...

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers