A Cool, Cool Boss Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

Her attention was riveted on the screen and I saw her eyes widen and she moistened her lips slightly as my screen hero stepped between her legs and thrust himself deep into her. Wow, was she actually getting turned on watching me take her that way?!

She swallowed as she saw her semi-naked body react to the invasion and begin to wriggle and squirm in pleasure! And was I imagining that her breathing had changed?

Then she noticed me looking at her and her expression hardened again, her eyes narrowed and she took a quick breath to gain control.

"I suppose you don't even remember this either?!" she accused in exasperation. I shook my hood dumbly, trying to look miserable, despite the evidence to the contrary between my legs.

I saw her eyes drop and I closed my eyes, waiting for some retribution.

She just sighed though, "Typical male!! Give me that TV control!"

I couldn't get up in that state. I would have looked ridiculous! So I just tossed it gently to her and she deftly caught it one handed! I was so incredibly relieved that she put the gun down on the table so that she could work the control. In my state I wasn't planning on trying to overpower her, but there was less chance of her reacting badly to something on the screen and shooting me by accident!

By now the screen action had moved on and the sight of my bare buttocks pumping away between her spread legs was mesmerising. I could tell by the way that I was clenching them that I was close to coming and suddenly with a final thrust that looked like launching her into the ceiling I cried out and let myself go inside her!

Unfortunately her frustrated gasp of annoyance as I slumped into her left the viewer clear that a mutual climax had not been achieved!

"Fucking typical!" commented my captor, with feeling!

Astrid had clearly decided to speed things up though, and we 'fast-forwarded' for quite a while, but not fast enough to miss the sight of me fucking Astrid later, in the car park, and over the bonnet of her prized BMW. Speeded up, I've got to say that my performance looked devastating! Astrid just glared at me and failed, for once, to check my memory!

Then the screen lit up with a new shot from inside a house that I, once again, vaguely recognised for some reason. Not that I was going to own up to that at the moment!

It was a big, opulent looking living room with modern, comfortable and expensive looking furnishings. Way out of my league but not, I suspected beyond Astrid's means. That was confirmed when my boss finally put the image into normal play and I saw a naked figure standing beside one of the black leather sofas. My heart didn't know whether to sink or sing for joy as I admired her glorious bare curves again!

I waited for the inevitable and, sure enough, my screen self quickly appeared from stage right, clad only in my boxer shorts and clearly sporting an impressive erection underneath. Somewhat similar to the one that was driving me mad in my jeans at the moment!

I sighed, for a variety of reasons, most of which were misinterpreted by Astrid.

"Exactly!" she almost hissed at me as we watched her fasten on her wrist and ankle and then allow 'me' to stand her over the back of the sofa, spreading out her legs and fastening her ankles to the rear legs before bending her forward so that I could drag her wrists out and fasten them to the sofa front. The camera was positioned about forty five degrees behind her, slightly higher, and giving us all a fantastic view of her up-turned bum and the peachy looking bare slit between her taut legs.

I wondered about making a comment that the camera positioning was about perfect, because a big mirror positioned over the fireplace and just in front of my bound executive reflected back a view from her front, and her glorious dangling orbs! Glancing at Astrid again and her stormy expression, I kept my mouth shut!!

The next half an hour was uncomfortable to say the least, and not just because of my trapped erection! Even though she took us back onto fast forward, there was no hiding from the on-screen action, and I had to cringe numerous times as events unfolded, most of which involved me subjecting poor Astrid to what even I would have described as a prolonged sexual torment!

It started with the nipple clamps and dangling weights, then a silver looking but-plug appeared out of the ubiquitous black bag. I closed my eyes in trepidation for a second when I realised what it was, but at least congratulated myself that I'd had the presence of mind to lubricate it before ramming it home up her back passage. Judging by Astrid's snort of disgust though, she didn't seem so impressed that I'd oiled it up using her well-juiced vagina first!

I decided not to even glance at her!

Next up, literally (!), were a whole series of impressively sized dildo's and vibrators which I used to great effect in bringing her repeatedly close to orgasms but frustratingly short. In between sampling each one, we had a short break though which was enlivened by half a dozen strokes across her bare, beautiful buttocks with what looked like a brown leather riding crop!

I literally couldn't believe it when I saw myself first pick it up and tease at her upturned bum and upper legs before striking firmly. After the first six, a series of parallel red marks had been left across her milky white buttocks before I set it down and moved on to the next dildo! I groaned in dismay and had to look at Astrid finally to see if she'd picked up the gun again.

Fortunately she hadn't, but the glare of anger directed back at me might have roasted me alive instead. Even then, I couldn't avoid letting my eyes drift down her body, to the shapely behind now perched on my table, wondering how much damage I'd done! Naturally, she saw my eyes move and read my mind.

"Yes David, the marks are still there and it's still bloody sore!!"

Ouch!

She continue to fast forward so I lost count of the number of near orgasms and thrashings she'd had to endure. I even almost missed the bit at the end where I got my reward as I fed by throbbing member between her open lips again and she gave another enthusiastic blow job, made even more sensational when speeded up.

Finally she let out another snort of derision and hit the 'stop' button.

The screen went dark, and we all went silent. I studiously avoided her eyes and the other guy looked almost as though he'd fallen asleep. Clearly they'd seen the feature film before.

"WELL?!" she snapped eventually.

I knew I had to respond, and my life might depend on the answer, although I noted with relief that the gun was still at her side on the table.

"I ...errrrr ...welll ...I ..."

"Yes?!"

"I...errr ...I ...Oh God!...I'm Sorry ...did I really...?"

"Yes you bloody well did you young idiot!"

She finally drew in a long breath and stared deep in my eyes.

"Jesus ... it's true isn't it ... you don't remember any of it do you?!"

I slowly shook my head, just hoping for the best. Then my prayers were answered as she slipped off my table and stood over me.

"Okay David, I'm going to accept that you didn't do this voluntarily. It's what that miserable twat over there told me earlier, but I had to know for myself!"

I couldn't believe it as she put the gun back in her purse and sat down beside me on the sofa, her slim form, covered in tight black clothing starting to stir an interest between my legs again, just when I 'd thought that it was settling down after the arousal quenching scare I'd just gone through. When her face turned to me there was even the hint of a smile. It made her look beautiful again instead of just deadly!

"I had to see how you reacted David. It was important for me to know because I didn't really think that you were capable of that sort of thing. But I had to be sure!"

I wasn't quite sure how to take that. It's a male thing I suppose, but I was hoping she wasn't implying that my manliness wasn't living up to expectations! Then she asked me that same question again, very hesitantly this time.

"So ... you really don't remember what happened afterwards on Friday either..."

I shook my head, but then curiosity got the better of me, "No, really... so what did happen?"

She looked a little shocked, then confused and then I could have sworn that she blushed!

"We'll deal with that later," she said quickly as she drew in a quick breath, "...anyway, I need to tell you a little story...!"

The 'story' was incredible. Incredible and diabolical!

She'd found out that team leader Georgia, bitter for months at being passed over for Astrid's job and annoyed at being dressed down in public earlier in the week had hatched a plan to get some revenge. Georgia had blackmailed an acquaintance who was well versed in psycho-hypnotic therapy techniques to come into work on Thursday and pretend to be a sales lead whilst taking advantage of the meetings that both Astrid and I attended to implant a series of hypnotic suggestions that Georgia had scripted for him. Given what I'd just seen, It didn't take a rocket scientist to work out what they were!

I'm pretty sure that my mouth wasn't gaping open when she'd started the explanation, but it certainly was at the end!

"But what? I mean...really?! What a bitch!! How dare she?..." now it was my turn getting angry, " ... but why can't I remember any of it?"

"Auto suggestion again I'm afraid," she responded and pointed angrily at the man by the table, "He set it up so that we forgot everything that we'd done, me when I went to sleep, you when you got inside your apartment!"

She turned her attention to the uncomfortable looking man who, if anything was looking even more unhappy than earlier! "Now get over here you miserable wimp and unlock his memories as well!!"

It did at least clarify who the 'miserable wimp' was, but I wasn't entirely happy when he replaced Astrid on the sofa next to me. I looked at her questioningly.

"Oh don't worry, it doesn't hurt... and if he does anything untoward I'll just shoot him. I've been trying to think of an excuse all day!"

He looked distinctly unhappy at that prospect, and encouraged me to look into his eyes instead. It really was weird. It was hardly an ideal situation, but some combination of his penetrating stare and deep, suggestive voice soon had me distracted, and then I found myself struggling to stay awake!

When I came round again, Astrid was back on the sofa sitting next to me. It's a smallish sofa, like the apartment, and she was pressed up close and, even better, was holding my hand. She looked into my eyes carefully as I blinked them open.

"So, can you remember now?"

I had to gather my thoughts for a second and then, hey presto, the memories came flooding back! I looked at her in alarm because the memories of our encounters were even more detailed than I'd picked up on the screen. It wasn't just what we'd done, the whole thing was that much more real as memories of her voice, her scent, the feel of her bare skin, everything just adding to the reality of what had happened!

"Oh God!" I gasped as I realised what I'd done to her in its awful entirety. Now there was no possibility that this was some sort of awful mistake! I shook my head slowly, "Maybe you should shoot me after all."

She squeezed my hand and smiled, "Oh I don't think it'll come to that now ... but I do have a couple of other targets in mind!" She shot another steely glance at the man, now standing by the door, and looking ready to run for it!

Then, as my memories of the last few days started to settle down, I now realised that I could remember what had happened after each video session! My head shot round to look at her, my eyes wide, my mouth dropping open in surprise.

"Oh ...my ...sweet ...God. NOW I remember what happened afterwards!"

A whole series of emotions scrambled across her face, but I would remember most the sparkling eyes, mischievous smile and deep blush that transformed her as we both remembered the steamy hot way that we'd made love in her bed on both nights. Both of us sure that that hadn't been in any scripts but ours!

She finally looked away and sounded embarrassed as she quickly stood up again, "Mmmmm well, no doubt we were somewhat aroused by then ...we could hardly be expected to control ourselves ..." She put her hands on her hips and quickly changed the subject, "Okay ... now let's get on...we've got a lot to do!"

I didn't really take her words in though because my eyes were still roaming across her stunning figure. In her current pose, and after the restoration of my memories of her naked body, the tight black jeans and figure hugging polo sweater were triggering my imagination into incredibly sexy possibilities.

"I don't believe it! Are you mentally undressing me?!" she gasped in a shocked tone.

I snapped my eyes quickly back up to hers and tried to recover, "I ...errr ...well ..."

After a few seconds she slowly shook her head as a smile finally broke across her delicate features.

"Amazing! Really amazing...well, I suppose I should have expected that after the last few days, but please try and act like an adult again David."

Then the smile turned into a chuckle, as she continued "After all, I've been having to avoid staring at that bulge in your pants ... even though I know EXACTLY what it looks like!"

Part 13 - Sunday Afternoon, Georgia's Place 1

-----

We were outside and I was closing the door to my apartment shortly afterwards. I thought that it was definitely time to find out what was going on next.

"Err, what exactly are we doing now?"

"Oh you idiot, weren't you listening earlier? We can't let Georgia get away with this can we? We're going over to her place!"

I swallowed, thinking about the revolver in her bag.

"You're not going to...?"

"What, shoot her? Well, she bloody well deserves it, but I've got something much more interesting planned for her. You'll see!!"

We set off towards her car, parked just down the road when she suddenly twisted round angrily.

"Not you slimeball! I've finished with you for now so you can fuck off back under your whatever stone you crawled out of. And don't forget that you still owe me!!"

I was really relieved that she wasn't talking to me. This was definitely the 'Ice Maiden' back in action!

"But ...but... how can I get home? ... I don't have any money with me?" wailed Mr Hypnotist.

She looked down at his feet, "You've got them haven't you... start walking!"

We were soon in her comfortable car, heading speedily across town. I'd noticed the brown leather bag in the back seat, and it looked exactly like the one full of bondage equipment and sex toys that we'd used at her house over the last few days. But it took a while before I asked the obvious question.

"Is that the ...?"

"It certainly is, and it's full of interesting possibilities for that fat cow Georgia wouldn't you say?" I nodded. It certainly was! But that didn't explain how it came to be on the back seat of her car.

"So, how did you get hold of it then?"

"You really don't want to know!" she laughed. I thought about the gun again. It was true, I really didn't want to know!!

We finally reached suburbs that looked reasonably affluent, but not excessively so. Astrid was running an expert eye over the streets as we neared our destination.

"We're paying her too much!" she concluded as we pulled in behind a big grey people carrier. I didn't quite understand why she parked so close because ours were the only two cars on the street, but out she jumped, so I quickly followed her. Then I got yet another shock!

Inside the other car I saw four male figures, sitting impassively, staring vacantly ahead. They weren't talking and looked for all the world like zombies. The really big surprise though was that I recognised them all. They were the main part of Georgia's little support group at work!

Astrid was looking at them with evident distaste as well.

"This lot were helping her all along, and they've all seen the fucking tapes so we're going to have to deal with them as well. I never did like them!"

I glanced at her bag again, wondering how many bullets she had. Maybe this was the time to slink away and make a run for it. Did I really want to be an accomplice to a mass murder?! Maybe I could calm her down.

"Look Astrid, I know that you're ...we're that is ... annoyed ... well, really annoyed... but we can't just shoot everybody. Maybe the police ..."

"Don't be stupid David!" she snapped angrily, before her smile re-appeared and she continued more reasonably, taking my arm as she did so, "Look, we can't go to the police. It'll be in the papers within hours and all over social media about ten seconds later! We can't afford to risk that. Well, I can't anyway...my career would be straight down the pan!"

"I've got a much better revenge organised and one that should keep everybody quiet as well! Just trust me!" she continued and I let out a deep breath that I'd been holding back. Okay, maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all? Maybe ...

"And I promise that I'll only shoot them all as a last resort..." she added quietly.

"...kidding!!" she laughed as she saw my horrified reaction.

I'm not sure that I saw the funny side. This version of Astrid was getting a little too 'Ice Maiden'-ish and I preferred the one that held my hand on the sofa!

She could see that I still didn't understand and explained that she'd already rounded them up earlier in the day and got our tame hypnotist to do the biz over them. They would now do anything she asked them to!

"I can't wait to try this out!" she positively gushed.

So she ordered them out of the car and they all complied. Geoff, Alan, Simon and Sean stood quietly next to us as Astrid grinned at me over her success before heading up towards a drive a few yards away.

"Follow me!" she instructed like a school headmistress and we all trailed after her up the drive to a dark green doorway, the zombies looking as if they didn't have a care in the world. Unlike me of course, who was distinctly apprehensive about what would happen next! "And don't forget the bag David," she added, making me retrace my steps, grab the brown leather bag from the car seat and hurry after them again.

When Georgia opened the door in response to Astrid's firm knocking she looked as though she'd got the shock of her life. Which she probably had!

She was dressed in a fairly shapeless grey jogging outfit, her dull, black hair hanging untidily on her shoulders. The half-eaten doughnut in her hand waived about aimlessly as her eyebrows rose and her eyes widened. It took her about a millisecond to realise that the most important thing in front of her was not the unexpected crowd of her work colleagues, but the snub nosed revolver that had reappeared in the James Bond clad Astrid's hand and was now pointing directly at Georgia's plumpish belly!

"What?! ..." she gasped eventually.

"I think that we'd better come in Georgia, don't you?" asked Astrid quite calmly, although the tone of her voice made the question more like an order!

"But...why?...I mean ...what?" she responded in bewilderment, her eyes fixed on the gun. I knew exactly how she felt!

Astrid wasn't in a patient mood.

"I said INSIDE didn't I, you fat slob!" she barked as she took a step forward until the gun was almost pressing into the loose grey material of her joggers.

I don't think that Georgia had really absorbed the insult as she instinctively retreated and stumbled backwards into a small hallway as we all trooped in and I, at the rear, shut the door behind us. Not that she could do much about it but gasp in indignation, "Hey?!"

Astrid had seen the living room through an open door and just ignored her, waving her backwards through it. We were in a fairly large room, comfortably furnished with sofa's, some small tables and an entertainment centre on the wall. It could have been quite pleasant except for the dingy decorations and general state of untidiness. Fortunately, as far as I could tell, no-one else was at home.

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers