A Cool, Cool Boss Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

"What's this all about?!" Georgia finally managed a sound of outraged annoyance as she desperately scanned the faces around her, obviously looking for an ally. She didn't find one though as her little gang remained impassively immobile as they waited for Astrid's next command.

"Fuck it Astrid, you can't just burst in like ..."

"It's Miss Johnson to you Georgia, you slag!" hissed my boss as her free hand slipped into her pocket and pulled out the red memory stick.

"Recognise THIS?!"

"Oh shit..." responded Georgia unhappily who clearly did recognise it and the implication was clear that she knew exactly what was on it! Her eyes switched back to the gun again.

"I...I ..."

There wasn't really much she could say, and she knew it. Judging by the expression on Astrid's face I thought that she looked likely to explode, and I even considered stepping forward to take the gun off her, but to everyone's relief she took a deep breath to calm herself before speaking more normally again.

"I suppose that it's a waste of time asking you why you'd do such a stupid thing isn't it? You never did accept me getting the job did you? But, Jesus, I never thought that you were capable of this!" she was waving the memory stick in front of her face.

"Now that I've dealt with your tame hypno-whatever- he-thinks-he is, and we've got David and my memories back, I'm pretty sure that I know the whole fucking sordid story, but maybe you'd like to explain ... and to apologise to David here as well while you're at it!!" Astrid may have been calmer, but she was clearly still angry. Very Angry!

Georgia's posture sagged and she looked absolutely defeated as she mumbled something approaching an apology, and pretty much confirmed the whole story, explaining my involvement because I'd refused her offer of friendship, and then the total put-down,' because I happened to be around'. When I heard that, I felt like strangling her myself!

"You didn't kill him did you?" Georgia finally asked, a little fearfully, and presumably referring to the unhappy man that we'd left walking home earlier.

Astrid clearly considered tormenting her further but in the end sighed, "I bloody well should have, but no ... at least not yet!"

Georgia nodded in relief, presumably hoping that she'd be spared too. I wasn't so sure that Astrid had any intention of sparing her at all though. Even if she didn't actually shoot her!

"So what will you do? Am I sacked then?"

Not a great play on Georgia's part.

"Sacked!!" exploded Astrid, "SACKED!! Wow if only...!"

She had to take another deep breath before continuing, "No, you pathetic imbecile, we're not at work so just sacking you doesn't really come into it. I was thinking that your punishment should be more along the lines of the crime you committed. That would be fair don't you think?" she asked finally as an evil grin spread across her face.

Geogia suspected a trap, and so did I.

"Well I suppose ... maybe ...what do you mean?" she gulped in apprehension, searching the faces of her workmates desperately for some sign of help. Predictably, none was forthcoming.

Astrid had had enough of playing with her though. She turned to her troops.

"Okay you lot, strip her!"

Georgia back pedalled a couple of paces as her 'team' advanced on her, but was stopped as her legs came against a soft fawn sofa.

"What?! ... No!...Get away! ...Aaaaargh! ...umphhhhh!"

She was suddenly struggling hard as they grabbed her but was soon overwhelmed by the strong young men who pinned her against the sofa, held her wrists high above her while two dragged down her jogging bottoms and the other two pulled her top over her head, and left it there, covering her face. She was left squirming and cussing in their hands, her furious curses subdued by the thick garment.

She was wearing a pale lemon bra and bikini briefs set which had certainly seen better days, The bra was struggling to hold in two impressive looking mammaries, and the pants were stretched tight across her substantial waist, bulging over her pussy, thick strands of black curly hair escaping under the elastic. The whole lot actually looked a lot sexier than I'd expected, particularly with the way that she was struggling in her captives hands.

Astrid had seen my look, "Good grief David, haven't you got any taste?!"

I shrugged and grinned sheepishly, but was quickly distracted as the zombies finished their job, dragging down the tight panties and exposing a thick black bush above her dark slit, her bra was unfastened and lifted up and away from her jiggling breasts. When I saw how the light brown rings and dark pink nipples danced in front of us I was about to breath out a complimentary 'Wow' but thought better of it as I felt Astrid glance my way again!

"Right David, get the restraints out of the bag," my boss ordered as she instructed the men to bend her over the sofa. I wondered whether to object to being treated like a serf but again decided that common sense should prevail. After all, I hadn't yet been shot and still, maybe, had a job!

I handed over the rope and brown leather wrist and ankle bands to Simon who bent down, dragged apart Georgia's legs and fastened her ankles about three foot apart to the rear sofa legs. The others then pulled her over the sofa back, bent her forward and dragged her arms out so that Simon could fasten them to the sofa's front legs. Georgia was still struggling hard but the jogging top was muffling her cries and stopped her seeing what they were doing. She could feel it though!

I couldn't help noticing that, intentional or not, Georgia was fastened to the sofa in much the same way that I'd bound Astrid to hers on Friday night. The more I thought about it, the less of a co-incidence it seemed!

Part 14 - Sunday Afternoon, Georgia's Place 2

-----

"Okay, that'll do for now," said Astrid coolly, waving the 'troops' away as she walked round to the front of the sofa and started pulling the bra and top down, over her neck, resting them on her shoulders, leaving her big breasts hanging free and releasing her head at least. Georgia still wasn't happy!

"You fucking bi...ooooooomph" she snapped and then gasped as Astrid calmly stuffed the pale lemon panties into Georgia's open mouth!

"Now, now Georgia, I'm afraid that David's not used to that sort of language so you'd better behave!" She emphasized the point by reaching down and giving one of her breasts a sharp slap and getting a muffled "ouch!" in response. I think that I'd heard worse, but it didn't seem the time to contradict her!

Astrid stepped back and admired our handiwork, Georgia finally gave up struggling, sagged into her bindings and bowed her head in apparent defeat.

"Well, so far so good," Astrid murmured to herself as she went over to the ubiquitous bag again and rummaged about inside. She returned with the nipple clamps and weight combination that I'd tormented her with before. The look she gave me as she returned to Georgia seemed to say that she still hadn't quite forgiven me for that part of Friday, so I offered to help, but was refused. This was Astrid's moment of revenge and she was going to enjoy every second of it!

Georgia had seen what was coming and was shaking her head and mumbling something desperately into her gag. There was nothing that she could possible say though to stop Astrid bending under her, tweaking and flicking each nipple into attention and then capturing them in the clamps. When she let the large round weights dangle, Georgia's big breasts were stretched downwards almost to the sofa seat! I'd seen the effect on Astrid previously so the wide eyed look of shock that came over Georgia's features as she felt the sudden avalanche of pain and pleasure from her nipples was not unexpected!

I wasn't sure what to expect next, but I should have known better. Astrid surprised me at first by disappearing from the room for a few minutes before returning with a carton of something that I couldn't quite see and bend over the bag again. When she stood up she was holding up a big, red but-plug. I gasped when I saw the size of it, but the rest of the guys just looked on impassively. Georgia had twisted her head round to see what her tormentor was up to and gasped a muffled "Oh no!" when she saw it.

Astrid took it round the sofa so that Georgia could get a better view, and also I think so that she would have time to think about it, forcing to imagine what it would be like thrusting into her delicate back passage. Astrid was definitely not the sort of person you wanted as an enemy!

"You should think yourself damn lucky that I'm such a compassionate soul!" she smiled nastily at her prey as she dipped the plastic, nobbly, implement in and out of the carton of margarine that she'd found somewhere, right in front of Georgia's anxious eyes!

Then she returned to the 'business-end', Georgia's up thrust rear end, and slid the greasy but-plug in between her rotund cheeks, pushing the rounded tip up against her tight pink ring. Everyone seemed to be holding their breath, waiting for the inevitable!

She made Georgia suffer a bit longer though as she manoeuvred it around for a few minutes before finally putting some pressure on and forcing the tip to open her up and then slid it in a little. The but-plug was shaped a bit like an inverted Christmas tree, narrow at the tip, but over two inches wide at the end. Astrid was having to push hard after the first inch or so disappeared and Georgia was moaning in discomfort and squirming hard as she felt it invade her deeper and deeper! Then, with a final heave, Astrid forced it home completely and Georgia was wide eyed as she felt the invader nestle deeply into her back passage!

"Yeah!" exclaimed Astrid in satisfaction as she gave the bare bum cheeks a couple of slaps to round things off!

"Now then," she continued happily as she pulled out the silver package from the leather bag, "let's get on! David, you're our resident Stephen Spielberg so you can set the camcorder up over there..." she indicated a small bookcase that would give a good view of the spread-eagled woman in profile, but slightly from behind. As I started to position it, I got yet another shock as I heard Astrid call out behind me.

"Right you lot, get your kit off!" My head whirled round as I saw the guys starting to disrobe. She saw my startled expression.

"Not you David," she said as a mischievous smile spread across her face, "...I know EXACTLY what you've got in your pants ... and very impressive it is too!"

My eyes widened at the brazen compliment, and then a little smile spread across my face because I also knew what a hot little pussy she had in her pants! Her eyes widened a little as well as she met my gaze and probably read my thoughts!

She laughed though and switched her attention to the four naked men standing in front of her, all with sizeable erections already. I'll confess to feeling suddenly a little jealous as I watched her gaze switch from one impressive cock to the next, and hastened back to her side, keen to fend off any thought that she might have of checking their rigidity personally. It was absurd really, I was actually feeling quite possessive of that hot little pussy that I couldn't now get out of my mind!

"Okay guys, you know what to do now don't you," she said, clearly referring to some previous instructions that she'd given them. She looked down the row of meaty, swaying members and made a decision, "Right I guess that alphabetically is as good a way as any...Alan, you're up first."

"Yes Miss Johnson," he replied woodenly, not a flicker of emotion crossing his narrow features as he stepped forward between Georgia's spread legs. He was the youngest of the four, not much older than me really, but he was annoyingly well endowed and took hold of his throbbing cock, pushing the tip up against her slit, separating the juicy lips and nudging it up against her tingling pink hole.

Georgia's head was shaking from side to side as she felt him pressing up against her vulnerable, hot entrance and a muffled protest emanated from behind the gag, "no...no...no...NOOOOOO!"

Her final yell coincided with Alan's hips thrusting forward as he drove his thick cock deep, deep into her quivering vagina!

"Oh Jesus!" I exclaimed, realising that we'd passed a kind of Rubicon with that single thrust. I don't think anybody else was that concerned though, with the exception of the unfortunate Georgia of course!

Alan had paused briefly when he'd driven his eight inches or so as far as it would go, his hands moving to her bare hips to steady himself, but not fast enough to please Astrid it seemed.

"Come on, get on with it Alan, we haven't got all night!"

That triggered a flurry of action as he started to pump quickly back and forth between Georgia's trembling thighs, slapping hard into her with each mighty thrust and setting off vibrations right up and down her captive body. The weights on the end of her nipple clamps immediately started to gyrate as her big breasts rocked back and forth, adding an even more confusing set of sensations to the ones between her legs that were suddenly swirling into her brain. Quite quickly Georgia's muffled cries and grunts were turning into moans as she fought in vain to maintain some level of control!

Astrid's expression was severe though, "Christ she sounds as though she's enjoying it! Well, we'll soon see about that!!"

It took a while, but gradually the pounding that Alan was giving his team-leader started falter and I could see that he was getting near to a climax, the veins on his sweaty forehead standing out as the sexual tension built up in him. Astrid had note it as well and added some encouragement

"Come on Alan, don't hold back, give her a couple of big ones to finish off!"

I wasn't so sure that I like this side of my boss! Alan complied though and actually shifted the sofa a few inches as he pinned Georgia to it with one final thrust as he grunted and came deep inside her. The convulsions between his legs seemed to go on a while, and I thought that she must be absolutely swimming in his hot seed!

"Good, that's what we wanted, now step back and let me in," said Astrid as she almost pushed past me. I'd been so engrossed in the way that he'd been fucking Georgia that I hadn't noticed what Astrid has extracted from the bag of goodies.

"Oh Jesus!" I repeated as I saw the brown leather riding crop waving about in her hand. She walked round the sofa to show it to a confused looking Georgia who was still breathing long and hard after the fucking that she'd just had from Alan.

"Pleasure then pain was the idea wasn't it!!" she almost shouted at her, "And I've still got the marks across my bloody back-side to remember it by!! So guess which you're going to get now?!!"

She marched back purposefully to the rear of the sofa, not meeting my eyes. Georgia's head strained round fearfully as she watched the crop rise, then she cried out in pain as Astrid brought it down hard across her bare bottom. It came down with a distinct whistling sound and the crack it made when it landed sounded like her revolver going off! As she lifted it back up we could all see the angry red line that had appeared across Georgia's tender bum cheeks.

"ONE!" Astrid shouted loudly as she paused with it in the air for a few seconds to heighten the tension before bringing it down hard again, using all her strength. This time the gunshot sounded even louder, and the resulting line across her bottom even redder!

"TWO!!" exclaimed Astrid again, breathing hard, her eyes absolutely blazing, "FOUR MORE TO GO YOU EVIL BITCH!!"

I shuddered as the crop swished through the air again and Georgia's body jerked in her bonds as the pain from the strike across her defenceless bum flashed through her body. I was seriously concerned. Not really for the sobbing Georgia, but because it was looking increasingly like my boss had seriously lost it! Her normally pretty face was screwed up in hatred, her eyes were wide and aflame. I was getting scared that she'd do something irretrievably unfortunate. I couldn't believe what I did next, almost without thinking!

"THREE!!"

I stepped forward and put an arm round her tense shoulders and took a hold of Astrid's right hand as it swung up to strike again. Her angry grey eyes flashed round to mine and her arm strained against me. For an awful second, I thought that she was actually going to fight me off, and in her current state of adrenalin fuelled rage who'd have bet against it! We held the pose for a few seconds, locked together like a frozen statue, then I found my voice.

"My turn don't you think Astrid," I said in as assertive manner as I could muster, "...we did say that this was a shared revenge didn't we?"

I'm not sure that we had, but at that moment it was all I could think of!

Her furious emotions were still flashing across her face, but slowly they cleared and I felt her shoulders suddenly give a little in my arms as she took a long deep breath. Then her muscles loosened and she let out a deep sigh as she managed to regain control. She gave me a quick, fleeting smile of something that might have been thanks as she slowly relaxed and let me take the crop from her hand.

"Oh...ahhhh...yes, yes ... I suppose that we did...ohhh" she mumbled as her sanity returned and she took a step back, surveying the damage that she'd already inflicted on Georgia's unprotected rear with a surprised look.

Of course, if Georgia was thinking of thanking me for the intervention, she quickly changed her mind as I give her three quick, sharp slaps across those bare cheeks to make up the half dozen! The resulting subdued red lines were nothing like the angry welts that Astrid had inflicted, but they did add quite nicely to the overall red tram-line effect!

As I set the crop down on a nearby coffee table, Astrid was quick to take charge again though.

"OK, come on Geoff, you're next up!"

By the time that I'd turned, he'd almost leapt forward and was manoeuvring his own big erection between her spread cheeks and into position. Georgia let out a long, low moan as she felt the stinging pain in her buttocks being replaced by the magical feel of a big cock forcing her open and sliding deep into her juicy lair. She looked totally confused as the mixed sensations washed around inside her.

Without any more ado, Geoff got into action, his hands gripping her firmly at the waist as he started to pump away inside her, setting off the nipple weights again and generally taking her as hard as he could!

I was watching with the erotic scene mouth agape again when I felt Astrid take my arm and start to draw me towards the door.

"Put your tongue back in David, it's not really seemly!"

Once outside, I took in a deep breath of the early evening Summer air. It was incredibly refreshing and helped put out of my mind the rather sordid scene that we'd just left. Astrid had just strode on to her car though, her black clad slim hips swaying sexily in front of me. I hurried to catch up.

When I got settled in the passenger seat there were a flood of questions that I couldn't hold back. In response, Astrid patiently explained that she'd programmed the 'boys' to work on Georgia all night, taking it in turns and using the toys in the brown leather bag if they ran out of steam at any stage. And by 'all night' she meant until seven thirty next morning! Mercifully, the riding crop was to be used only once per hour. I looked at my watch. It was just after seven tonight. She was in for a long, long night then!

Remembering how she'd used me though, I can't say that I felt much sympathy for her predicament though.

At this point though, Astrid seemed to sag back into the leather driver's seat, as if suddenly exhausted. Maybe the adrenalin really had run out.

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers