A Cool Spring Night

Story Info
Out of nowhere came the dark stranger.
781 words
3.57
101.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cool spring evening, crickets were chirping. You can feel the crisp in the air. I was standing alone in the hallway of the apartment, lights were flickering. I could feel that I was being watched, but I wasn't sure by who or from where. I was wearing a yellow summer dress, that hits me right above my knees. Wide straps about the shoulders, it fits my breasts with exactness. There was a breeze coming through the corridor, brushing my dress between my legs. I walk to the end of the hall...when I feel someone standing behind me. I feel his breath on my neck making the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

And then all at once he grabs me...Slamming me against the wall. He runs his hands down my body, I am not wearing a bra, so the sensation is incredible. All at once with one rapid movement, he RIPS the buttons off my dress...letting my big tits fall from their confinement. He gropes my breasts...like he has never touched breasts before. Then leaning down and biting the nipples and pulling on

them...I try to reach down and touch his head, his long black hair flowed in the breeze but he pushes my hands up against the wall. I gasp...and he reaches up and puts a finger to my mouth and whispers in my ear..."shhhhh, it will be okay," and then proceeds to bite on my neck...and my ears ...working his way down to my tummy.

My heart is racing and my breathing is quick and steady. Not sure whether or not I like what is happening to me. He is gorgeous and I have wanted him from a distance, but he is here and literally attacking me. He looks up at me and stares into my eyes...his are dark...hard to read the emotion. I'm searching for what is there...but its hard to see...PASSION is all I see and feel...His stare turns away from my eyes and goes to my lower stomach and his soft lips kiss my stomach...I think he is going down on me, when he stops...stands and unbuttons his Tommy jeans...and drops them to his ankles.

He slams his body up against mine...I am pressed against the wall, my dress is open and hanging off my body. All that is covering me is my white thong...

He forcefully starts to kiss me on my lips, his tongue is probing my mouth . One of his hands travels down and grabs the side of my panties and with a jerk...they land on the floor. I stand there so helpless and naked. But I am so excited by his aggressiveness. He is in total control, I'm not sure what is going to happen next.

He wraps his arms around me and squeezes my ass...and them lifts me off the ground...Instinctively I wrap my legs around his waist...and he backs up and slams me into the wall...holding me up...I feel his hard cock right at the opening of my pussy. I am getting soo wet at the thought of what is happening. Anyone could walk through the door at anytime. But that was part of the thrill, almost getting caught.

He shoves his cock inside of my excited cove...Over and over again he pounds me. Harder and harder he slams me with such force. With each pump my back hits the wall making a crashing sound. He is squeezing my ass and two fingers are probing my ass as he holds me up, defying gravity.

The look in his eyes was like a crazed sex addict. I was extremely turned on by this rough side of sex. It was something I have never tried, definitely liked. I could feel the pressure building up within my tight pussy. I was getting close, and by the way he was groaning and moaning he was ready to shoot that hot creamy load inside of me.

Faster and faster he fucks me...I can feel the juices dripping out of me. And then I feel the ripples start... ARRrrrrr I start screaming YES...FUCK ME BABY!!!! FUCK ME HARD!!!! I am cuming so hard. My whole body convulses. I'm shaking and trembling, as he lets his hot creamy load go inside of me adding to the mess. I can feel him trembling also...He lets me slide down the wall and my legs stand to support my trembling body. He leans down...pulls up his pants, kisses me deeply on the lips and walks away. Leaving me there naked and alone. My heart still racing. I grab my things and go into my apartment, still in total awe of what just happened.