A Cop-Slut for Jake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SxxyLyssa
SxxyLyssa
131 Followers

I was so close...Lorna's hands dug into my thighs as she began cumming, humping against Jake's face. "I'm cumming! Yes, I'm cumming!"

"I'm cumming!" I cried as I exploded in pleasure. "Cum for me, Jake..."

"I'm going to cum in your pussy, Tara..." Jake's hips thrusted upwards as he filled me with his cum, shot after shot of his hot, sticky cream.

The three of us were all silent for a while, and when I lifted slightly to let Jake slip out from inside of me, a warm trickle of his cum leaked down the inside of my thigh. I ran my finger through it and brought it to my mouth, sucking it off with relish.

Lorna grinned at me and yawned. "You have a key for those?"

I uncuffed Jake from the bed and he sat up, rubbing his wrists. "You could've told me this is what you wanted." He said with a smile.

"I think that was much more fun." I said with a mischievous smile back. Glancing over at the clock, I sighed.

"We should get going."

Lorna and I dressed and said our goodnights. If I didn't know better, the look on Jake's face was one of disappointment as we left.

A few days later, and having just gotten done with work one night, I was driving home and with a glance in the rearview mirror, noticed Jake following behind me. With a small smile on my face I drove to an abandoned parking lot that was well out of sight and hardly ever driven by. I parked and got out, leaning against my door as he pulled up. His eyes flicked over me in my white blouse and short black skirt (I am a hostess in a restaurant, it's my standard outfit for work) and he tossed some paperwork aside as he climbed out.

"Hey, Tara. What are you up to?"

"Not much just got done with work. How's your night going?"

"Pretty uneventful, really. Where's your friend?" he asked.

"She's went to stay with her father for a couple days." I sighed.

"Lonely?" he said knowingly. I gave him a withering look, though I couldn't help smiling, and asked about the past few days.

I could barely pay attention to anything he said after that. He crossed his arms across his chest, leaning comfortably against his squad and looking mouth-wateringly tasty in his uniform. His pants stretched tautly over the front of his crotch, outlining the firm bulge of his manhood. His short-sleeve shirt was neatly tucked in, accenting his slim, tight stomach and strong arms. A fleeting image of bending over the hood of his squad went through my mind, sending excited chills through my pussy and tightening my nipples. I looked down and blushed, seeing them push insistently through the front of my thin blouse.

"...you know what I mean?" Jake finished with a grin.

My eyes snapped up to meet his. "Oh...um, yea. I know."

One of his eyebrows rose. "Did you hear a word I just said?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I have?" I said defensively, blushing furiously.

"I think you wouldn't have because you were too busy staring at the front of my pants." He said, not cracking a smile.

So he wanted to play a game, hmmm? "Only because I know what's there."

"And what's there?" he murmured, uncrossing his arms and resting his hands on his belt.

"Something I want more of."

"You might have to work for it this time."

"I'm a good worker." I shot back.

Jake smiled. "I guess we'll see...take your blouse off, Tara."

Hesitating only a split second, I did so, letting it slide off my shoulders. I wasn't wearing a bra, and the breeze slid over my skin, tightening my nipples even more. He looked me over; scrutinizing me so closely I began to squirm. The pants across his crotch was stretching even tighter, making it obvious how turned on he was becoming and exciting me further.

"Pinch your nipples, twist them between your fingers." He ordered.

I gasped softly as I squeezed my hard little nipples, brushing my fingers over them, teasing them. Shivers of pleasure shot straight to my cunt, flooding it with juice and thoroughly soaking my panties.

"How does that feel, Tara?" he asked huskily.

"Good." I whispered. "I want you, Jake."

His mouth curved into a smile. "Going to have to work a little harder than that. Come here and kneel down in front of me."

I lowered myself to my knees in front of my officer, lifting my head to look up at him with blue eyes filled with lust. After having him once, I wanted...needed...him even more.

He unbuckled his belt. "Unbutton and unzip my pants."

With shaking fingers, I fumbled with the button and tugged the zipper down over the hard bulge beneath it. "What do you want, Tara?"

I ran my tongue across my lips. "I want you in my mouth."

"Pull my cock out." He murmured.

I tugged his boxer briefs down below his cock, watching as it sprang up full, hard and oozing pre-cum. Unable to stop myself I flicked the tip of my tongue against the head of his cock, lapping up the salty cream. "Put it in your mouth." He breathed.

Wrapping my hand around the base of his cock, I eagerly slid my mouth around him and began sucking, using my tongue to stroke the sensitive underside. I bobbed up and down the length of his thick shaft, gazing up at him as I gave him head. He moaned and wrapped his fist in my hair, pushing his cock deeper in my mouth, his green eyes blazing with lust.

"Mmmm, suck me Tara. Harder." He groaned, inhaling through clenched teeth. He pulled his cock away and I gave it a long, wet lick up the pulsing vein running his ridged prick, begging him silently with my eyes.

"Get up. Put your hands on the hood and spread your legs."

I did as I was told, choosing the side of the car rather than the front, spreading my legs shoulder width apart and bending over, putting my palms flat on the warm hood of the squad. Jake shoved my skirt up past my hips, his hands sliding over my smooth ass cheeks, lightly slapping them. His cock bumped against my aching cunt and I gasped, moaning softly.

"Hands behind your back, Tara."

A hot flash of excitement filtered through my belly as Jake snapped cuffs around my wrists, firmly securing my hands behind my back. He pulled my wrists upwards, painfully wrenching my shoulders out of place and forcing me face down to the hood of the squad, which pushed my ass higher into the air.

"You don't know how long I've thought about doing this to you, Tara." He murmured, slipping his hands into the slim groove of my hips and tightening his grip. "What do you want?"

"I want your cock in me," I whispered, almost breathless from excitement. "Pl - please, Jake...give it to me...now!"

"You mean this?" he pressed the fat head of his cock against my wet pussy opening, rubbing teasingly, and pushing just slightly. "This, Tara?"

"Jake..." I half-sobbed. "Fuck me, fuck me hard...please..."

With one smooth shove he thrust inside me, burying his hard, throbbing cock deep in my sopping cunt. I cried out, my pussy bursting in a wave of hot, bone-wrenching pleasure as he began to fuck into me. His fingers dug painfully into my hips as he slammed my cunt, our breathing ragged and hard, my pussy muscles squeezing and clenching around his pistoning dick.

"Ahhh Tara, my tight little cop slut..." Jake moaned hotly, his thrusts growing faster and deeper, the sound of his gun and baton smacking against him reaching my ears. I could feel every inch of him sliding against the soft walls of my cunt, and I was so close to cumming...he was swelling even bigger inside me, stretching me wider, his gasps loud and harsh.

"I want to cum inside you, Tara," he breathed. "I'm going to shoot my cum inside your tight little pussy...do you want me to fill you up?"

"Yes, yes please cum inside me!" I moaned, pussy juice slipping down the insides of my thighs. "Make me cum, Jake!"

He grabbed a handful of my silky blond brown hair and yanked it back, fucking hard into my tight wetness. "I'm going to fill you up..."

Then suddenly I was cumming, cumming so hard my knees buckled, the only thing holding me up the car I was bent over and Jake's rock hard cock buried deep inside me. "Yes, fill me with your cum Jake!"

One last fuck thrust and he exploded inside me, shooting his hot load in my cunt, his body tense and shuddering against me. He leaned into me for a while, his breathing slowing, pulling his cock out and leaving me feeling empty. I waited while he straightened himself out, and when he was silent I craned my head around to look at him.

"Jake?"

He grinned. "I don't know if I want to let you up. Handcuffed, bent over, my cum dripping out of that sweet little cunt."

Blushing, I tried to look serious. "Come on, let me up."

With a resigned sigh, he uncuffed me and handed me my blouse, watching as I redressed. His radio began to scream from inside the squad.

"Duty calls." He said.

We got inside our cars, giving each other regretful smiles. "Well, I'll see you around?" I said hopefully.

"I'm on duty tomorrow night, but I'm working inside."

My stomach sank. I had hoped we could have another little session the next night...

"I'm sure I'll see you soon." He shifted into park, and then looked up with an evil twinkle in those green eyes. "But seeing as how forgetful I can get sometimes...I'm sure that window at my house will still be open."

And after exchanging secret smiles, we drove our separate ways...for that night.

SxxyLyssa
SxxyLyssa
131 Followers
12