A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 03

Story Info
Sharon talks about being shared with other men.
9.2k words
4.39
49.8k
12
0

Part 3 of the 42 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of an email correspondence I had with a woman named Sharon Alderson. If you have not read the previous parts I suggest you go back and read from the beginning to get the full background. I want to emphasize that this is not a work of fiction by me, but an actual email correspondence. This person requested that I respect her anonymity, and I have honored her request as well as I can. Whether her story is fictional or not is something that I can't say; I am merely presenting it here for your enjoyment. Accordingly I am now filing this material under the Letters And Transcripts category.

*

Oct 10/08/08 10:15 PM

Sharon,

As usual your email gave me a lot to think about. You have gone through so much, I just have to ask, how are you now?

I guess I'm not surprised that Jay took nude pictures of you. I have taken a few of my wife, but generally she is not very supportive, so they are few and far between. Is Jay the only one that has taken nude pictures of you? Do you know what happened to all those pictures?

As you can imagine I'm a bit of a computer geek. I have a several computers, broadband Internet access, a color printer, scanner, and a digital camera. What kind of computer equipment do you have?

Sincerely,

Paul.

Oct 10/09/08 10:32 PM

Hi Paul

Jay was the only one that I let take nude pictures of me. He literally took hundreds of them. Of course, they all weren't taken in one session. There were several sessions as well as several other times that he just took pictures. I often wonder what became of them. I know some of them made it on the internet. Lee posted several of them on a site after everything blew up. Fortunately that site has long been taken down. A few tears ago, a male friend of mine told me that he saw a picture of a girl that could be my twin posing nude on a net site. I didn't ask where he saw it and changed the subject but I was certain it was me from his description of the surroundings.

You asked how I am now. I'm doing just fine. Joey and I did divorce after the thing with Jay ended but it wasn't because of that. He knew very little about that situation. I divorced him because I grew tired of supporting him and his alcoholic lifestyle. That's another story but it was one of the best moves I ever made in my life. After that, I went back to school and finished getting my degree. Then I started teaching full time. (High School History)

Bowling has always been one of my past times and I met and married the guy who owned the bowling center I was bowling at. The funny thing about that is that his name is Joe. We have been happy ever since and never discuss any of my past.

I taught full time for ten years and just this past year decided to go part time. (substitute) Now I work on a reduced schedule of two or three days a week. I made that decision because money was no longer the key factor and I felt I was getting stale with the job. I had lost my enthusiasm. I'm much happier now and only work enough to keep me active.

How am I now?

Answer: Happy

I do not have any of the pictures Jay took of me or I would send you one. (I really would) I could have kept any of them but for obvious reasons didn't. BTW, Jay also had several video tapes of me stripping and us having sex. I did keep one of them but destroyed it long ago.

Other then e-mail, reading and games, (I enjoy on line chess) I'm not much into computers and don't have a scanner so there are no pictures of me on my computer except one that a school photographer sent me via e-mail for approval before it was put in the school yearbook. If I can find it, I'll send it to you.

Sharon

Oct 10/09/08 11:17 PM

Sharon,

I am glad to hear that you are happy now. With everything that happened, you deserve it.

I was wondering how often you check your email; it doesn't seem to be every day like I do. This isn't a problem, just something I was curious about.

I'm looking forward to hearing more about your experiences with Jay. I'll hold my questions for now.

Best wishes,

Paul.

Oct 10/10/08 9:58 AM

Paul

I do read my e-mail every day but on days when I teach, I don't often reply. Generally, If I receive an e-mail from you, I try to get back with you either that day or the next. If it takes longer, it is because I was teaching and felt that I didn't have time to give you a proper reply. As you may have guessed, I'm not teaching today. I wanted to give you a longer reply last night but I was getting tired.

I did find that school picture and inserted it into an e-mail for you. I felt OK sending it to you because you have built up a level of trust with me and you didn't ask for the picture. If you would have asked, I doubt if I would have sent it. With the things I have been telling you about myself, I felt it important for you to know that I'm not fat and ugly. I didn't want you thinking that I was only doing it with Jay because no other man was interested in me. My husband does have other pictures of me on his computer but we have an agreement between us. He doesn't touch my purse or computer and I don't touch his wallet or computers. That is why I feel so safe e-mailing you.

I also wanted to make a comment about why I keep asking for questions from you. I find it difficult to just sit down and write about those experiences. it's not so much the subject matter as it is "Where do I start"? When you ask a question, it tells me what interests you and immediately past situations come to mind that help me tell this story. It isn't like, do I include this or do I include that. With a question I know what needs included to answer your inquiry. It just makes it easier on me. I know for a fact that I have already told you things as a direct result of your questions that most likely would have been left out if I were trying to write a narrative. So, keep the questions coming!!!

Sharon

Oct 10/10/08 8:47 PM

I thought I would continue telling you of the events from my past from where I left off. In the interest of brevity, I'm not going to describe every thing that happened because things began moving fast. I'm going to try to stick to the things that were important aspects of the entire affair.

After that Tuesday night when we first had sex, we were both flying high. The sex was good for both of us and we were both rather giddy about our new relationship. To move things along, I'll just say that we started doing a lot more flirting during business hours. The flirting included some light touching by both of us as well as some kissing when we felt we could get away with it. It was all fun and exciting.

The following Tuesday I purposely went in to work two hours late. I did that to give me an excuse to stay over because I knew Lee would be going to her class. That would give me time alone with Jay. I was anxious for a repeat of the great sex we had the previous week. With all that had been going on and the excitement of a new relationship, I wanted this to continue just as much as Jay did. I was still feeling guilty but Jay had done a good job of convincing me everything was OK.

Jay was telling me that Lee and him had both had affairs before and even done some wife swapping. He insisted that because of that, she didn't care if we were having sex. At the same time he was telling me repeatedly that Joey didn't care about me or he would be spending more time with me and doing more to make me happy. It seems silly now and incredible that I would believe any of that but I was eating up every word. Maybe it was because I wanted to believe him to justify what I had already done. I don't know. I do know that Jay was very convincing.

That Tuesday night we used the big leather couch in Lee's office for sex. Again Jay took me to new sexual heights with his oral talent and the sex we had was just as exciting as that first time. The fact that we were doing it in Lee's office only added to the excitement. As I was leaving that night, I casually mentioned that I intended to repay him for the oral pleasure he had given me. That stopped him dead in his tracks. With a very surprised look on his face he asked "You mean a blow job"? I just smiled and said "yeah". That seemed to really excite Jay but I wouldn't know the reason till the next day.

Jay was excited about the blow job promise because that was something Lee absolutely would not do. He claimed that he had only had one in his life and that was when he was in high school. Just the idea that I was willing to do it excited him. He also felt that I had way too much class to ever consider doing anything like that. In fact, he didn't believe that I really would do it until I actually did.

I gave my first blow job to a boy when I was 15. He was my boyfriend and of course wanted more then just kissing. I began giving him hand jobs and that kept him at bay for a long time. Then one day were alone in his family room and kissing. It was getting pretty hot and heavy. Clothes were coming off and I feared that he would want more then a hand job. I was right. I tried satisfying him with my hands but then he started pushing my head down there. I really didn't want to do it but the alternative was to risk getting pregnant. I did it but it really wasn't much more then putting the end in my mouth and using my hand to get him off. Yes I swallowed that very first time. I did it because I didn't know what else to do with that stuff in my mouth. I must be a natural because I didn't gag choke or anything. It just seemed like the quickest way to get rid of it. I've heard horror stories from other women who gagged and even threw up. It didn't affect me that way at all. I'm not saying that I liked it then. I am only saying that I could handle it.

After several other blow jobs, that boy and I eventually broke up. What I learned from it was that guys were very willing to take a blow job instead of sex. I would give a hand job to a boy I was dating but not serious about. The ones I was serious about got a blow job. That kept my virginity in tact until I was almost 17.

Over a period of time I improved my hand/mouth coordination to the point where I felt I was pretty good at giving blow jobs. (never had a complaint) The other thing I found out was that I began to enjoy doing it. It did and still does turn me on a lot to give a blow job. I'm even feeling a bit horny now from just talking about it. Both of my husbands felt that I'm addicted to doing it. I think they are right.

I told you about that to let you know that Jay and I had completely differing viewpoints about blow jobs. To me, it was no big deal and I enjoyed doing it. To him it was something you only see in porno movies and don't happen in real life.

I teased Jay all week long about giving him a blow job on Tuesday night . It was driving him crazy. He was like a kid asking "Are we there yet"? When Tuesday did arrive, we went into Lee's office and kissed for only a short while. He was too anxious. After lowering his pants, I had him sit in Lee's chair and I got on my knees in front of him. To further tease him, I kissed and lightly licked it for the longest time before taking it into my mouth. Jay generally had fairly good staying power but I think he was ready to blow even before I started. Normally, I have pretty good control over when I want to guy the get off but there was no controlling him on this night. Within seconds of entering my mouth he was ready. He announced that he was going to cum and even tried pulling my head away. Of course, I would have none of that. I wanted to taste his cum. By that time I had grown kind of fond of cum. He got off in my mouth and I drank it down.

After he finished, he immediately started apologizing for cumming in my mouth. It completely amazed him that I wanted him to do it. He was even more amazed that I had swallowed it. After a short recovery period, I used my mouth again to get him to the point where we could have sex. he was wanting me to finish him with another blow job and I did consider it but I was really after something else. We moved over to the couch for sex. It was good but not nearly as good for me as those first two times. After the excitement of his first blow job in years, I think the sex was a little bit of a let down for both of us. Later, he wanted yet another blow job but I didn't do it. I kind of wanted to but didn't.

After that night, a blow job became a regular part of our Tuesday night get together's. Later as things progressed between the two of us, Jay was demanding blow jobs.on a regular and daily basis. Maybe he was trying to make up for all of those years he did without. I don't know. What I do know is that he would begin choosing a blow job over regular sex.

Rather then stretch this out too long, I think I'm going to stop here. I wanted to make the point about how the sex began shifting early on from doing everything to please me, to Jay seeking pleasure for himself and showing less concern about my pleasure. It's funny how I can look back now and that fact is as plain as day. I never saw it then.

From this point in my story, things progressed slowly over a period of time. It was slow enough that the changes in our relationship became nearly unperceivable. When I continue this, I'll try to show how things got from point A to point B without me being aware of the path he was taking me on.

Sharon

Oct 10/10/08 9:41 PM

Sharon,

Thank you very much for the picture. I have to say you are a real stunner. I have attached a picture of my wife and I from my daughter's wedding so you can put a face to the name.

I was wondering if you have read the next chapter in my MILF Chronicles story and what you thought of it. I have also started a new story line called "Jolene Listens" and I would appreciate any feedback you might have.

As I read about the things that you did with Jay, I got the impression that some things were consensual and some were not. What kinds of things did you do with Jay that you objected to? In a lot of the stories I've read about situations like this, the man demands that the woman dress in a certain way, for example, only in short skirts. Did Jay demand that you dress in a particular way? Another common theme in the stories is having sex in unusual places. Did Jay do that to you, and if so where? You said that he made you have sex with other people. Can you tell me how many? Were there ever situations where he forced you to have sex with more than one parter at a time?

That's all for now. Thanks for answering all my questions.

Sincerely,

Paul.

Oct 10/11/08 7:16 PM

Paul,

First of all I would like to thank you for the picture of you and your wife. You didn't have to do that but as you said it is nice to have a face to put with the words. Additional kudos for your generous comment. "A stunner", I don't think so but it was still nice to read. Lastly, I do want to thank you for the questions. They do make things a lot easier for me.

I do want to be honest with you in all regards. With that in mind, I have to say that I have not been back on Literotica since I went back to read part two after you sent me part three. I believe I told you that I enjoy erotic literature but I'm not what you might consider a frequent reader of it. Sometimes, I might read the stories on Literotica everyday over a short span of time, Then there are times when I don't go there for months. I have not read the Jolene series but will make it a point to do so in the near future. You are a good writer and I enjoy your offerings.

You have asked about things I objected to doing with Jay. As a general statement, I will say that I objected to everything Jay either requested or demanded with the exception of the consensual sex between the two of us. I would say "No, I can't do that", or "No, I won't do that" only to have him talk me into it. There were a lot of factors involved there. Perhaps the biggest thing was the fact that everything was so new and exciting. I was in a sexual amusement park and all of the rides there seemed scary. Jay would talk me into something and I would find it exciting and enjoy it. That made me even more susceptible to moving on to the next ride that was even more of a risk. Through most of our relationship, It was me agreeing to his demands. Only toward the end did he take my option to say no away. I have to say that I was excited about what we were doing as much as he was.

The other thing was that we were on a roll with everything. We weren't getting caught so there was no price to pay for our indiscretions. We were having a great time and not having to face the consequences. Because of that, things were able to continue and escalate.

Perhaps the thing that he wanted and I disliked the most was him showing off to his friends. I was usually willing to do things but only wanted him involved. Jay liked to show off and liked telling people that I would do anything he wanted. That was embarrassing to me but he didn't care. That too escalated from him telling people about things we did me doing things in front of people. I didn't like that at all.

One example was a Saturday "Party" he wanted me to attend with him. I made the excuse that I was going shopping to Joey and went off to meet Jay. My understanding was that it was a Saturday afternoon barbeque at one of his friend's summer camp. I understood it to be a social type thing with other couples he knew. My only concern was that people would wonder why I was with Jay instead of Lee. Jay told me not to worry about that.

When we got there, I quickly learned that this was no social and it wasn't couples. Other then potato chips and pretzels, there was no food. There were three kegs of beer, a few bottles of cheap whiskey, and a bunch of guys. I was the only woman there. That made me very uncomfortable. I did not want to be there but had little choice because I rode there with Jay. It angered me that Jay would take me to something like this and I let him know it. He said that he wanted his friends to meet me.

I was given some grape kool aid concoction and Jay got a beer. He introduced me to a lot of red neck kind of people I really didn't want to meet. With the exception of a lot of foul language, everyone was respectful. I clung to Jay out of fear for my life. This was definitely not my kind of crowd.

The point I'm trying to make here is demonstrated by what happened when we sat with a small group of guys talking. Jay and I were half sitting on this wall and several of his friends were just standing around drinking beer. I just sipped my drink because I didn't even want to see what the bathroom looked like, let alone use it. Jay had his arm around my shoulders and right in front of everyone, let his hand drop down to begin feeling my breast. Then he commented that my boobs weren't big but had a "nice feel to them". Then one of his drunker friends asked Jay "She's got another one there that ain't being used", "Do you mind"? As if that wasn't shocking enough, Jay answered "Help yourself". The guy walked toward me and I turned and said "Jay"? He said to me "He won't hurt you honey". The guy actually started feeling my other breast. That was humiliating but I didn't know what to do.

After a few minutes of enduring that assault, the other guy started opening the buttons on my blouse. Jay didn't seem to mind and just kept talking like nothing was happening. I was experiencing serious fears of a gang rape. I knew better then to try stopping the guy. He was too drunk to reason with. Jay was my only protector and I said to him "Are you going to allow this"? By that time the guy had my top open to my waist and was pulling it out of my jeans. Jay just laughed and said "Sure, I kind of wanted a better feel myself". Then everyone laughed. In the meantime, his friend had completely opened my blouse. I wasn't wearing a bra so my bare boobs were exposed to all of his friends when they weren't covered by a hand. When his friend jammed his hand between my legs, I jumped and Jay finally let him know he was going too far. He told the guy "That's my territory". and then told him that he had his fun. The friend moved away. I started pulling my blouse back together to button it but Jay told me to leave it open. I did.