A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still didn't know what had been planned by Joe and Ron other then going out for dinner. Joe said it would be dinner and a few drinks afterward at a place we could dance. Then we would go back to Ron's house for a nightcap. It would be just the four of us. If I wasn't comfortable while at their house, we could leave at anytime.

The was the lead in to Saturday night.

I wanted to look nice for Joe and spent extra time primping for the night. I wore heels, pantyhose, and a little black dress that just happened to be blue. The dress was backless so I couldn't wear a bra and I never wear panty's with pantyhose.

Other then jewelry, I wore nothing else. A though occurred to me that if we played a form of strip poker, I didn't have a chance. Joe gave my outfit a wow and even I have to admit, I looked good. He wanted me to be un-teacher like and I certainly didn't look like a teacher.

Of course, the guys wanted to go to a steak house. We met Ron and Diane at a place called Sullivan's. It's an upscale restaurant known for their steaks. I was done after the soup and salad. (Great salad) I should tell you here that Diane looked downright slutty. She wore a red dress that was so short and tight, it hid nothing. Even if I had her figure, I would never wear anything like that. It certainly got the attention of Joe and every other guy there.

After dinner we drove to the Sheridan. They had a small dance band that was more in tune with our age category. Ron and Diane were younger but none of us wanted to deal with rap music and college kids. At $7.50 a drink, we didn't have to worry about the younger crowd. The place wasn't crowded, maybe thirty people at best.

We talked about everything but nothing about their party and nothing sexual. Everything was normal. The only thing that seemed odd was that Diane was again drinking pretty hard. The band played a slow song and Ron (not Joe) asked me to dance. We danced and he was a perfect gentleman.

The first thing he said to me was "Does Diane look slutty or not?"

He said that he told her not to wear that dress but she wanted to wear it. Then he complimented me on my dress choice telling me it was sexy and eloquent. I liked his choice of words. Here was a guy who knew just what to say to a lady. He went on complimenting me by saying I had "an aura of style and grace few women possess."

He had me beaming and melting in his arms. I had no problem at all staying for another dance with him.

When we walked back to our table, I noticed that Diane had pulled her chair closer to Joe. Then as we got closer, I saw her hand high up on his thigh. I will admit that my initial reaction was a twinge of jealousy. I felt like saying "Hey, that's my thigh your hand is on."

Instead I pretended not to notice and sat down. Before sitting, Ron moved his chair closer to mine. To anyone looking at us it would have appeared that Joe and Diane were a couple and Ron and I were. We had just traded partners.

Instead of our four way conversation, It was Ron and I talking together while Joe and Diane talked together. I tried to not pay any attention to the giggling across the table. Then Ron and I both clearly saw Diane's arm moving her hand under the table. There was little doubt where it was.

I know I said I wouldn't be jealous but I was. I was managing it. Ron made the statement to me that it looked like Diane was getting to know my husband better. I answered "It certainly does."

Ron was still being the gentleman. He asked if it bothered me and said he could tell her to control herself if it did. I told him to let them have their fun and lied by saying I wasn't the least concerned. He told me that Diane has a tendency to get very friendly when she drank. I asked if that bothered him and he told me he was used to it.

It was about then that Ron's hand fell on my thigh (about midway) My first reaction was "My God, we are both being seduced." I didn't say it, I just thought it.

I let his hand stay. Then he started making little circles with his fingers up and down the inside of my thigh. (mostly up) I'll be honest, I liked it and it was turning me on. Still I wasn't completely comfortable. For some reason this just didn't seem right.

The next thing that happened was Diane saying to me "I hope you don't mind but I have just got to kiss your husband."

Without waiting for an answer she laid a lip lock on him while keeping her hand busy below his belt. Joe wasn't fighting it one bit. I suddenly felt even more jealousy that I never thought I would have. My unspoken thought was "That little tramp."

At that moment, Ron invited me back up on the dance floor. It was perfect timing. While we were dancing, I kept looking back at our table to see Diane and Joe still kissing and touching. Out of spite, I said to Ron "Don't you want to kiss me?"

Our lips meeting was his answer. Ron also pulled me close.

OK, I was enjoying the attention Ron was giving me and I was horny. The only problem I had was one I hadn't anticipated. I was seriously jealous. I entertained thoughts of ending the evening and taking my man home. I was just to stubborn to do it. If the evening was going to end early it wasn't going to me that ended it.

Ron and I returned to the table. Joe and Diane were having a grand old time and barely noticed we were back. Ron's hand went back on my leg only this time it moved up under my dress. I didn't care. Yes, my temper was getting the best of me but I was controlling it.

Ron's hand went all of the way up my leg without objection from me. I let it happen more for what was going on across the table then any pleasure I was receiving. I think I could have handled everything a lot better if Diane wasn't dressed and acting like a complete slut.

Ron suggested that we go back to their house for a night cap. I was OK with that and wanted to talk to Joe alone. The drive there would do. I couldn't believe it when I saw that Joe had to zip his pants back up before standing. Then Diane in a giddy voice said to Ron "Why don't you take Sharon and I'll ride back with Joe-Joe?"

Joe quickly said that it was OK with him. (I wondered why) Ron just looked at me. I said "let's go."

I watched Diane slid into our car next to Joe like a teenager. We followed them and I swear I saw her head disappear a few times.

Ron and I talked about the two of them acting like kids. He tried to make light of it. We got to their house and went to the rec room where we were all given fresh drinks. Diane stopped acting slutty and more like a hostess. I was certain that Ron must have said something to her when they were making the drinks. We had two drinks and everything had returned to normal.

It was after the second drink when Diane mentioned that we never got to do the "dancing in the dark" because we left too early the last time we were there. She said it was a lot more fun with several couples but we still might still enjoy it. Joe was all for it and I wasn't about to say no.

Ron explained that the rules were we changed partners after each song and no one talking. Other then that "anything goes." It was agreed that we would start with our husbands. Then Diane put on some music and flipped out the lights.

I was amazed at how completely dark it was. This room was in their basement with no windows. Without the lights on I couldn't see my hand in front of my face. Joe felt my breasts and I felt Joe. To my surprise, he wasn't fully erect.

The song ended and we changed partners. The perfect gentleman Ron had been before was gone. This guy was all hands. There was no dancing. He kissed me hard while feeling my butt with one hand and a breast with the other.

Joe returned to me with his zipper down and a full erection. Joe pulled the top of my dress down leaving me naked from the waist up for Ron's next dance. Ron took full advantage by feeling and kissing my bare breasts before pushing my dress to my ankles. I stepped out of it. Joe returned to me. His shirt was completely open and his erection was out of his pants. He whispered to me "enjoying yourself?"

I answered "Yes."

Ron returned to me with it hanging out of his pants. I grabbed it and liked the feel of it. Ron had his hands inside the back of my pantyhose to feel my bare butt. My jealousy had subsided and I was beginning to enjoy this. Then the song ended and Diane announced "This is the last song. Everyone cover yourself."

Then Ron said "The lights go on whether your dressed or not." I had to feel around the floor for my dress, but got it back on before the song ended.

The song ended and the lights went on. That was a shock to the eyes. Then there was that awkward moment where no one knew what to say. Ron went to get us all another drink and it was Diane who finally spoke. She casually asked if we had fun. Joe said it was definitely interesting and I said "I enjoyed it."

Diane seemed to return to the civilized person I had known before this evening. She explained that they kind of made up that game one night when they had some friends over and the power went out. She laughed and said when the power did come back on some people were caught. (She didn't explain what they were caught doing and I didn't ask) She said that several people wanted the lights back off. Someone suggested it might be fun dancing in the dark and the game evolved from there.

I asked if it was always the same number of songs, Diane said that they always try to limit it to two songs per couple. Ron jumped in and said that was to keep people from getting too involved. Diane added that a lot could still happen when there were several couples.

Ron offered more information. He said that they liked to have fun but didn't want things getting out of hand and turning into a "sex fest." After the two songs, if anyone wants to play more, they need to go somewhere else. He explained that they had been playing this game for a couple of years and came up with these rules to keep things under control.

I asked about the "no holds barred" that was mentioned at their last party. Diane quickly said "That was because of Ron's birthday."

Ron said that they have only done that a few times and only with the right people there. He explained that when it is that, the music plays until everyone quits. Diane shook her head with a smile and said "It's till the guys can't get it up anymore."

We sat there and listened to funny stories about playing the game for another hour. It was interesting. We were told that if we were interested in the next dancing party we would certainly be invited. My understanding was that they have other get togethers but only a few dancing parties a year. Even then, only certain people are invited. Still, they try to get new people involved to "keep it interesting."

We were the new couple this last time. I mentioned that I thought Kelly was also new to it and was told she wasn't new but didn't want to participate in "no holds barred."

Well that was Saturday night and Joe and I are still on our honeymoon. I never mentioned about being jealous but did scold him about the public display.

Sharon

12