A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy said he would like that but his parents might not understand. I didn't push that anymore.

(I think you will like this) I then said to Tommy, "If I can't have it now, can I please suck your cock tomorrow? Please Tommy, I need it." That was my plan to beg him for it. I told him I had Joe's cock to play with but I needed more and his fit perfectly inside me.

Tommy said that he could make it first thing in the morning. Then I asked if there was anything special he wanted me to wear. After asking that, I took the phone out to the kitchen so Joe could no longer hear. I did that just to torture Joe.

Tommy said that he had never seen me in a short skirt. I told him I had a better idea and we could save the short skirt thing for another day. Then I moved over to the doorway where Joe could again hear me. I said, "Why even bother with clothes? I'll wait for you completely naked. Would you like that?"

Then it was back into the kitchen where Joe couldn't hear. I was purposely only wanting Joe to get part of the conversation. Tommy was thrilled with that idea.

I teased him verbally for a few more minutes and ended the conversation. I was proud that I had accomplished my mission. Tommy was believing that I really was sex starved and Joe was shocked about my behavior. He was wondering if I really was the slut he had described to Tommy.

Monday morning, Joe and I had coffee. I wore one of his shirts. When Joe was getting ready to leave, I put on a pair of heels I had brought down and took the shirt off. I told Joe that this was the way I was going to open the door for Tommy. The heels were my idea to make me look more slutty. Joe said he was coming home for lunch and wanted to hear all about Tommy's visit.

Tommy called around 9:00 and said he couldn't make it. He works at a local Burger King and was called in because someone didn't show up. He was very disappointed.

I told him that I was standing there naked and waiting. I put on the slut show again and begged, "Can't you please just stop for a few minutes? I am so horny that I can't stand it, I really need a hard cock. Please, it will only take a few minutes to suck you off."

I must have been convincing because he said that a co worker was picking him up and he would see if he would drop him at my house for a few minutes.

I answered, "Please hurry, I need it."

Tommy asked if I was really naked.

I answered, "Except for my heels so be alone when you come to the door."

He said, "I'll be there," and hung up.

15 minutes later an old car pulled up in front of our house. Tommy ran up to my door and I opened it wearing only my heels. As soon as the door closed behind him my hand went straight to his zipper. Tommy was trying to tell me that he just wanted to see me and couldn't stay because his friend would leave him. By that time, I had it out of his pants.

I only said, "I really need this," and dropped down to take him into my mouth. I went at it like it was a steak and I hadn't eaten in a month.

Tommy was telling me he didn't have time for even a blow job.

I stopped long enough to say, "Please Tommy just give me your cum, I need it."

Then his coworker started honking his horn. Tommy actually pushed my head back but I went right back on it. He pushed it away again and said he had to go. Then I said, "Fuck me Tommy, I need you in me."

Tommy pulled his zipper back up and said he would call me. He left with me still kneeling naked on the floor. I was proud of the act I put on. I guess I can be a slut if I want to be. It did make me horny but Joe took care of that when he came home. (partially anyway)

Tommy wants to see me today but no plans have been made. It is still a maybe.

Sharon

Mar 03/10/09 8:09 AM

Sharon,

I knew you could pull it off it you tried! I've found that smart confident women can usually put on different persona's like that if they try. Good for you.

Something you said caught my attention:

"Tommy is trying to do that but is stumbling over it because he can only see me as the respectable school teacher from his school."

Now I'm going to tell you something that I've never told another living soul. I had a crush on a high school English teacher. I was in her Sophomore English class when I first noticed her. Now you are thinking that I'm going to draw a parallel with you and Tommy, but not quite. She was about 35 at the time, but not nearly has hot looking as you. Actually in comparison to you she was plain. She also didn't have that slim hour-glass figure, nor did she wear clothes that helped show what figure she had. I was also dating my future wife by then, so I was getting plenty of sex (well, a lot of sex for a 16 year old "egg-head"). Actually the crush didn't start until my Senior year when I was in her creative writing class for first semester and science fiction literature for the second. So I wasn't really attracted to her because of physical looks (although I think she would have looked pretty fetching nude).

So here's where the parallels with you and Tommy begin, I think. It was her attitude and easy going style that got my attention. I always got good grades, and in her classes pulled easy A's, but it was the nice comments in my essays that really did it. She respected my intelligence and treated me almost like an equal. I in turn respected her greatly and for some reason that really added to her attractiveness. Somehow this also fueled my sexual attraction to her as well, although I'm sure it would have been even greater if she was hot like you.

I told you this because I think Tommy's feelings for you may have been driven by the same forces. Somehow I think Joe figured this out, although I'm not sure if he could articulate it, because turning you into a slut in Tommy's eyes is a great way to break down that respect he has for you. Men can have deep feelings for women who are true sluts (or at least they think are), however these men are the rare exception, so I think you are handling this the right way. If Tommy loses respect for you as a person, however, things could go sideways on you, so you will have to maintain a balance. But you are smart enough to know that and to head off problems, so I won't belabor the point.

As to your recent encounter with Tommy, I'd like to hear what Joe thought of your performance. You do realize that he may begin to suspect that you are not just completely acting; that some of your slutty behavior is genuine and that you have just been hiding it from him all this time. Now maybe you want him to wonder a little bit, keep some mystery in the relationship. It sure hasn't hurt you sex life in the meantime.

Time to go to work. Have a great day.

Paul.

Mar 03/10/09 8:53 PM

Sharon,

Just a few musings tonight. I'm assuming that since you were off today and left Tommy with blue-balls yesterday that he was over today. Can't wait to hear about it.

I'm wondering if Joe has started treating you differently during sex lately, like being more aggressive or using more explicit language? I guess what I'm asking is whether he is beginning to treat you like a slut? I'm also wondering how you felt when you acted like a slut for Tommy, both on the phone Sunday and in person on Monday morning? Was it exciting like Joe predicted? You may also want to remind Joe that you agreed to do everything you could to make the GB happen, including playing the role of the slut for Tommy. It's always good to keep your men guessing just a little.

Next I'd like to tell you what I would do at your next get together with Tommy if I were him, just to sort of prepare you. You can probably make some pretty good guesses yourself, but I need to continue to work on getting into Tommy's head. At Tommy's age I probably had more experience with sex than he has had, so this probably won't mesh well with reality, but here goes.

I would have you strip me first and then show me the kitchen. Then I would sit down and demand a blowjob. If I could control myself I would blow my wad all over your face. Then I would tell you to clean it off with your fingers and suck your fingers clean.

Next I would have you climb up onto the table so I could lick your pussy until you came. I would make you lick your juices off my face to thank me for giving you such a nice orgasm. Then I would sit down again and bend you over my lap. I would proceed to give you a spanking for leaving me with blue-balls on Monday. I would be careful not to hit too hard, just enough to sting a little. After enough slaps to make your ass red but not sore, I would stop and have you show me your bedroom.

Once there I would push you down onto the bed and fuck you hard until I shot my load into your pussy. While I was resting I'd have you clean up my cock with your mouth. While I rested up a bit I'd ask you about your fantasies of fucking your students, starting with me. I would go on to ask about other students in general, and about some potential GB candidates specifically. I would also ask you about the GB. Were you looking forward to it and why. Did you really think that you were a big enough slut to take on six horny young guys. What about after the GB; will I still be able to fuck you? Will there be more GBs in the future?

When my cock started stirring again I would have you use your mouth to get me completely hard. Then I'd put you up onto your hands and knees while I stood by the side of the bed and fucked you doggie style. I would pull your hair, slap your ass, and call you my wild bitch as I pounded you from behind. At that point I would last a long time, so when I got tired I would lay down and have you mount me, saying something like "fuck me till I cum you horny cunt".

While you fucked me I would pinch, twist, and pull on your nipples. I would get rougher and rougher until you showed some discomfort, and then back off a bit. By this time I would be more at ease calling you degrading names and would try to get creative. After I came for the third time I would have you clean up my cock with your mouth again and then I would leave after telling you what a nasty slut you were and how much I enjoyed using your hot body for my pleasure. My final words would be "call me when you need more cock."

While the details of this little narrative are obviously not a match for what will happen/has happened, I believe the overall pacing, amount, type, and scope of the sex is a reasonable prediction based on what I know about Tommy so far. I think that he will show increasing confidence in using degrading names and sexual acts, however he will still be hesitant and unsure at times. I think it will take several sessions with you alone before he will be ready for Joe to be present.

Some random thoughts. On Sunday's phone call you offered to drive over to his house and suck his cock. Now I know that was just a bluff to shock both him and Joe, however I think you may have planted an idea in his head. He may want you to fuck him at his house the next time his parents are gone. This could be risky, but it may be difficult for you to refuse since already offered to do it without even knowing if they were home or not. It's probably a good idea to think about how you would handle that should he ask. If he catches you on a day that you have already agreed to meet him then you won't have the excuse that you are too busy on that day. I suppose you could back out for another reason, but I think it'd be best to be prepared.

I was pondering our unconventional friendship and decided that although it is quite unusual it still shares characteristics with all friendships. What struck me particularly is that with all friendships it takes some time to get comfortable with it; to settle into a healthy mental attitude where you know what's expected of you and you understand what you can ask of the other. Its taken some time, but I believe that I have reached that point with our friendship. I feel like I've struck the right balance with you and I'm quite happy about that. That's not to say that it will be all smooth sailing from here on out, I've too many unusual friendships to be that blind, however I think we have a good foundation now from which to build on. So take care friend, and stay in touch.

Paul.

Mar 03/11/09 9:03 PM

Hi Paul

It is interesting reading your "musings" after the fact. I did meet with Tommy and it was at his house in his bedroom. Remember, he doesn't have a car and had no way to get to my house.

I started a more detailed accounting of that afternoon yesterday but Joe came home early for his report and I saved it without finishing it. I haven't had the opportunity to get back on the computer since until now. This will probably be short also because of Joe wanting my attention. I'll try to get in what I can. I'll also send you the unfinished e-mail. At least it will give you an idea of some of what happened.

Once again, I did enjoy the sex and also enjoyed being slutty. Joe agrees with you that Tommy and I do need to meet a few more times before he will be ready for Joe to be there too I'll tell you a lot more about that later. Tommy and I did do a lot of talking between sex. I found out some things that I will also get to you later.

Since this is the flu season they want me to work every day. I said that I wasn't available Thursday but might still get a call in the morning. (If I answer the phone)

Times up. I'll send the other unfinished e-mail along too.

Sharon

Mar 03/11/09 9:05 PM

THIS IS NOT FINISHED. I HAD TO STOP WHEN JOE CAME HOME

Thought I would write you before Joe got home with all of his questions. Tommy was here today for several hours. I'll get back to that.

To answer your question about Joe. He was very excited about how I acted with Tommy. You are right, he does think I slipped into that role too easily and does suspect that maybe it is the real me. I'm taking the mystery route and keeping him wondering. You know and I know that wasn't me but Joe now isn't sure and Tommy is convinced it is the real me. I feel like I deserve an Oscar.

Tommy called this morning shortly after I sent you the e-mail. Boy was he anxious to see me. He called last night too but I put him off and told him he would have to check with me today to see what mood I was in. Let me briefly explain.

For both Joe and Tommy, I decided to use my womanly moods as justification for acting slutty. I thought that way I could switch back and forth from normal to slutty in a way that both could understand. As a woman, I know that if there is one thing men understand about women, it's that they are moody. Yesterday morning I was a wanton slut begging for sex. Last night, while talking to Tommy on the phone, I was his teacher again who didn't want to talk about sexual matters. If I decided in the morning that I didn't want to see Tommy, I could easily stay in normal mode and dismiss his advances until I got in that mood again.

When Tommy called this morning, I told him I really wasn't in the mood but that could change. I told him I would call him back if it did. After talking to him, I immediately called Joe and asked him what he thought I should do. Of course he wanted me to invite him over so he could hear all about it later. I really think he enjoys hearing me recall the events nearly as much as being there. I know that when I have things to tell him, it means I get sex more then once.

I called Tommy back in slut mode. I told him that I had been thinking about it and started getting really horny. Then I asked if he could come over. Now he had a problem, he no longer had a ride. My reply was, "How about me putting that short skirt on and coming over there?"

My thought was that I could pick him up. He answered, "My room is a mess."

I told him I didn't need a clean room for what I wanted. After determining that he was home by himself, I agreed to go to his house. To be honest, I was kind of excited about it.

I wore a blue pull over sweater (no bra) and my short denim skirt. Under the skirt, I wore an older light blue bikini. My plan was to leave them with him as a souvenir. I know for a fact that you guys like panties for that reason. My plan was to leave them hanging on his bed post if he had one. He didn't.

I drove to his house and walked up to the door. He was watching for me and opened it before I got to it. As soon as I got inside the door. He tried kissing me. I turned my head. I told him, "I'm here for sex not love making," and immediately began rubbing him through his jeans. He was hard before I got there.

He started feeling my breasts and asked, "Here or my room?"

My answer was, "Your room."

Tommy was right about one thing, his room was a mess. (Are all men born pigs?) He sat on the single bed and I pushed him onto his back to start pulling his jeans off. Then I slipped my panties off and hung them on the back of a chair. I briefly kissed around his pubic area and then climbed on top while still fully clothed. It felt wonderful. I loved it and even managed an orgasm before he did. It was that good for me because you can imagine he didn't last long.

He stayed fairly hard so I kept working it like the slut I was. I did feel like one at that point. Tommy pulled my sweater off. He never went completely soft and began to harden again while remaining inside of me. Tommy pulled me down beside him and said, "Now it's my turn to fuck you."

He pulled my skirt off and got on top. It definitely wasn't lovemaking. He was clearly trying to use me for his only his pleasure. I was going to be nasty but never had the chance. He talked the entire time about what a good "fuck" I was and my "pussy" was tight, and things like that.

12