A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time to do some chores.

Paul.

Mar 03/14/09 8:50 PM

Hi Paul,

Tommy has mentioned to me the possibility of spending a night with me while Joe is gone. Like you, I don't like the idea either but for different reasons. Your objections are valid and good reasons not to do it. My objections revolve around what I told you in my last e-mail. I'm looking forward to some me time to do things like write you. I didn't tell him absolutely no but did let him know that it might not be a good idea. I told him that my neighbors might wonder why I had a guy overnight with my husband out of town. That too is a legitimate concern.

You are correct by saying Joe wants a passive role in all of this. He wants to be there to witness the GB but probably won't participate. He is looking to Tommy to direct traffic so to speak. In my opinion, if it were Joe's friends he would be an active participant. Since these are young men he basically doesn't know, he just wants to watch. I really think he would be happy to not even be there and just have it recorded but he knows I won't let that happen.

Another interesting thing is Tommy mentioning to me that his best friend (Scott Clemens) is not only on the list Joe has but has already been approved by Joe. Tommy said that Scott would like to "get with me" before the GB. Then he added that, "Mr A. said it was OK if it was OK with me."

I told him we would have to talk more about that later. That conversation was this afternoon during a phone call. I'm not sure if he was talking about today or not but I told him I was too busy with Joe to even see him today. When I brought it up with Joe he said, "You are the one who said you might need two guys while I'm gone." He admitted telling Tommy that it was OK to include Scott.

I didn't know that the two of them even talked recently. While Joe is gone, I'm going to find out as much as I can from Tommy about what the two of them have talked about. Apparently Joe hasn't been telling me everything. With Joe leaving tomorrow, I didn't push it with him.

If i see Tommy at all Sunday, it will have to be in the evening, I'm going shopping with Jeanne and Ann in the afternoon. I've already told Tommy that I had plans all day Monday and wouldn't be available. He'll still call. Just think, tomorrow night I could have been screwing 20 guys in Myrtle Beach.

Sharon

Mar 03/14/09 9:25 PM

Sharon,

Hmmm, I hadn't thought of your neighbors; that is a valid concern too. In fact, If there's a chance they will notice someone staying over while Joe is gone, have they (or will they) notice young guys coming over frequently when he's not there?

I guess I'm a little surprised that Joe isn't telling you everything that he's talking to Tommy about. Maybe he wants you to think that he's leaving you and Tommy to work things out between the two of you and is afraid you'd be annoyed if you knew he was sticking his nose into it. Now that I've typed it, that seems weak. The only other reason I can think is that Joe is afraid you'd object to some of the things that he's been telling Tommy. I know that Joe wants Tommy to treat you in a degrading manner, "the more degrading the better" I think were his exact words as you related them to me, and so maybe Joe thinks that Tommy is being to unimaginative in that area and is giving him some ideas. Ideas that he thinks you might not like too much, especially if you knew they came from him and not Tommy. Or maybe he's telling Tommy personal details that he thinks you might not want Tommy to know. I think your idea of asking Tommy is a good one. It's likely at this point that if you are low key enough about it and pick the right time, like after having sex, he might just tell you everything.

I hope your get together with Tommy and Scott goes well. I'll bet you are getting very excited just thinking about it. I don't know what you thought about my idea of having a threesome with each of the selected candidates, but if this goes well with Scott maybe you will warm up to that idea. I'm pretty sure Joe will dig it.

In regard to the 20 men; I think that's well beyond anything even you have done in the past. Probably best to start with six and then go from there. You have to walk before you can run. Who knows, maybe you'll be the after golf entertainment next year!

I'm really looking forward to getting home from work on Monday. It's going to be difficult to get any work done, but I'm a professional so I'll manage. It's probably a good thing that they block access to our personal email at the office, although sometimes it is a pain in the ass.

Paul.

Mar 03/16/09 8:05 PM

Sharon,

I was expecting a big email from you today, or perhaps a bunch of normal sized ones. I hope you are OK. Maybe you just got called in to work or something. To be honest, I'm disappointed, but I know you have a good reason for not writing. It's been a pretty tedious Monday, so I guess I'm not surprised that it didn't end well either. Looking forward to eventually getting caught up.

Paul.

Mar 03/17/09 8:55 AM

Now that I have the time, I don't know where to begin. I thought that I would first tell you about the last two days. The rest we can catch up on anytime.

Sunday morning, Joe's brother picked him up and he is now safely in Myrtle Beach. Sunday afternoon, I went shopping with Jeanne and Ann as planned. We ended up at a restaurant/bar. I drank way too much wine since I wasn't driving.

I was dropped off at my house around 7:30, drunk and horny. Those two things seem to go together with me. I purposely didn't take my cell phone with me because I didn't want Tommy calling me while I was with them. I had 6 missed calls on my cell. 5 were from Tommy and the other number I didn't recognize. I decided to get comfortable before deciding whether to call him back or not. That means stripping down and putting on one of Joe's shirts. I thought about e-mailing you but decided it would probably be incoherent with the condition I was in.

Before I could make the decision about whether to call Tommy or not, he called me. He was very anxious to come over. I briefly thought about saying no but the idea of getting some sex seemed more appealing. He wanted me to pick him up at the ice skating rink but I told him I was unable to do that because I had been drinking. He said he would get a ride. I told him to come to the back door where there would be less chance of anyone seeing him. I guess it was about 9:00 when he got here.

We went to the family room and sat on a couch. For some reason I had opened a bottle of wine (like I hadn't had enough already) I had the TV on the history channel. A flashback from one of your e-mails went through my head and I told him I wanted to watch some porn. Tommy liked that idea. I let him pick something out from Joe's small collection.

From this point on, I'm sure your not going to like a lot of what I'm going to tell you. I broke a lot of rules but try not to be too critical. Remember I had been drinking. My inhibitions and ability to think logically were severely hampered.

Since I was drinking wine, Tommy asked if he could have a beer. Without even thinking, I said "no problem" and got him one. Tommy seemed very interested in the movie but it got boring quickly for me. Tommy asked if he could open his jeans since his erection needed more room. I told him he could take all of his clothes off if he wanted. He did and was very excited about it.

We started fooling around with each other and I let him kiss me. Not just once either, we were both really getting into it. (He is a good kisser) Then he began kissing my breasts and went lower to give me oral sex. I was so horny that he managed to get me to orgasm fairly easy. I returned the favor with a blow job. He was done very quickly and pumped a lot of cum into my mouth. (more then he ever had before) He stayed hard and I kept going. I loved having him in my mouth but wanted him more someplace else. I quit and simply said, "Come to bed with me." I wanted sex.

I led him to my bedroom and he got on top. I think I had three big orgasms. He did it hard and it was just what I needed. It was great. We then laid there for a few minutes and Tommy decided he wanted another beer. He left and I cleaned up and went back downstairs. It was more wine for me and more beer for him.

I can say I got drunker then I had been in years. You know I hate drinking too much but for some reason it was going down easily. My exact memory from there gets blurry at best but I'll try to tell you what I remember.

I can remember teasing Tommy because he wasn't hard. I remember pouring wine over his "cock" and licking it off. I know I told Tommy I couldn't wait to take on him and his friends. Tommy was using a lot of foul language and he teased about who would wear who out. (referring to the GB) I barely remember me giving Tommy another blow job but I clearly remember him cumming on my face. I was giddy and laughing about everything. I don't remember Joe calling and talking to both me and Tommy but I know it happened. I also don't remember going to bed but I woke up there so I guess I did.

I remember waking up during the night just as Tommy was pushing into me. Yes, he spent the night. Then I remember the phone ringing and ringing. Tommy was shaking me to see if I wanted him to answer it. In my groggy state I told him yes. He returned to tell me that it was the school board and they insisted on talking to me. As I finally got my eyes open, I remember thinking, "What was Tommy doing here?" I was really disoriented. It was 6:15 in the morning.

Because of the "emergency" I agreed to teach. If I would have known I was going to feel that bad all day, I would have insisted that I couldn't. After I hung up I went to the bathroom. I still had dried cum on my face and in my hair. There were spots of cum on my chest and a dried stream down one leg. I was a total mess, inside and out. The hot shower helped.

I went back to my bedroom to find Tommy in my bed. I snapped at him saying, "What are you still doing here?" I scolded him for staying the night and said he had to get dressed and out of there because I had to go to work. He tried being touchy with me while I was putting on make-up and I told him to leave me alone. I drove him to his friend Scott's house and went to work.

It was a very long day for me. I got home at 4:30. The phone rang at 4:45. It was Tommy. I didn't want to talk to him so I turned my phones off. I napped till a little after seven. I then got up feeling much better, put on a shirt, and fixed myself some tea. I had just finished it when I heard a knock on my back door. Peeking out I saw Tommy standing there. I opened it so he could come in and turned to go back to the family room. I was watching "Law & Order" on TV and wanted to get back to it.

I was feeling better and OK with Tommy showing up unannounced because I wanted to talk with him anyway. To my complete surprise, Tommy wasn't alone. Scott Clemens was with him. My initial reaction was to try to cover up since I only had a shirt on but it was too late for that and there was nothing to cover with. I said "Sorry I'm not dressed , I wasn't expecting company." Then I said, "Let me get you two something to drink," and asked Tommy to help me get it.

Once we got into the kitchen, my first statement was, "What do you think you are doing?"

He informed me that we had talked about Scott coming over with him and I told him "Bring him on, the more the merrier."

I barely remembered doing that but did remember saying those words. He was right. I told him I wasn't ready for that tonight.

He asked, "Why not?" And then went on about how they had both been waiting all day. Tommy was a little upset with me.

Finally, I made the stupid statement "What do you want?"

His answer, "We want to fuck you."

I told him I needed more time to think about it. This was too much of a surprise. Tommy agreed to leave and they would call me in an hour to give me time to think about it. He reminded me to turn my phones back on. Tommy went and collected Scott and they left. Scott was erect but Tommy wasn't. Yes, I notice those things.

I can't describe about how nervous I was. I was much more nervous then I was the first time with Tommy. If I said yes to including Scott, there would be no turning back. I wasn't really in the mood to have sex with them but that seemed irrelevant. It never takes much to get me in the mood for sex. I was really hoping Joe would call so I could talk to him but he didn't. Then I got to thinking that Scott must know all about Tommy and I. If I said no, would get angry and talk about it to the wrong people. I thought to myself that if I were just in a hornier mood, the decision would be easy. This all seemed like it was just too much at once.

The time seemed to fly and my cell rang. I was hoping it was Joe. It was Tommy. I told Tommy that Monday night I was in a really horny mood and would have been happy to have Scott join us. Then I tried explaining that I wasn't in that mood I said, "You wore me out pretty good last night, Tiger. I need my rest."

He liked me saying that. He answered as if bragging, "I guess I did fuck you pretty hard last night." I could tell he was saying that for Scott to hear. Then he asked "If you are too fucked out to do us both would you mind giving me a quickie?"

I answered, "I don't know."

Then he asked "How about a blow job then?" I heard him say in the background to I assume was Scott, "She loves sucking dick man."

I asked "Do you really need it that bad?"

Of course he said he did so I agreed, telling him, "A blow job only and you have to go."

He said he would be right over. Five minutes later, my cell rang again. It was Tommy. He asked "Can Scott watch?"

He was really pushing it. After I was assured that Scott would only watch and they would leave right after I did it, I reluctantly agreed. Since Tommy had called from right outside my house, it didn't take long for them to be at my door.

The three of us went into the family room. Tommy wanted to kiss me but I wouldn't let him. He did make a big deal out of mauling over my breasts and shoving a hand between my legs in front of Scott. I reminded him that I wasn't in the mood for that.

He said, "OK but let's at least get you naked so I'm in the mood." He started unbuttoning the shirt. I was pretending to myself that Scott wasn't there. I refused to even look at him. I let Tommy remove my shirt. Scott got his first look at his former teacher naked. He made an approving comment about my body that I tuned out.

Tommy bragged, "I told you she was hot."

Then Tommy, obviously showing off for Scott said, "This ain't school bitch, get on that cock."

I said, "Don't you want to sit?"

He answered, "I want you right here on your knees with my dick in your mouth."

I dropped to my knees and he refused to do anything to help. I had to open his jeans and pull them down to his knees. Then I started giving Tommy a blow job. He continuously described to Scott about how good it was. I heard movement behind me and obviously couldn't see anything. I assumed correctly that Scott was masturbating. The out of the corner of my eye I saw Scott standing to the side of Tommy. His hand was a blur on his penis and it was pointed right at my face. When Scott Started to cum, Tommy pulled my head back so Scott could shoot on my face. Then Tommy put it back into my mouth. Within a minute I felt his cum hit the roof of my mouth and then he added the rest to Scott's on my face. What bothered me the most was that it was in my hair again.

I let the two boys admire their work for a few seconds and stood up to get tissues. I announced that I now needed a shower and they needed to go. They were doing high fives as they went out the door.

An hour later, Tommy called again wanting to stay the night. I told him definitely not and that Monday was a mistake. He was Ok with that and said he would call today. So far he hasn't called yet. He may be working. Joe did call and we talked about Sunday night but I didn't tell him about Monday.

Now you are up to date with at least the last two days. I'm hoping to hear from Tommy because I do want to talk with him.

Sharon

12