A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he said, "I'm sure you can keep them entertained."

Joe drives a Lincoln town car so there was plenty of room. It was close but not cramped. Of course, I sat in the middle. Scott on my left and Tommy on my right. I had no idea where we were going but knew it wasn't local when Joe told the guys, "Remember, keep it down until we get out of town."

Obviously, at least Joe and Tommy had discussed this. Once we got on interstate we were out of town in minutes. Tommy seemed pretty calm but Scott seemed nervous. I know I was a little nervous but not as much as you might think.

Tommy immediately commented on my outfit telling me it was a favorite of his when he was my student. I was surprised he remembered it. Then he said, "When I sat in your class, if you only knew of how many times I wanted to do this."

At that point he ran his hand up under my skirt. (all the way) He said he always knew my legs would be soft and smooth. (he wasn't rubbing there) Then he said that he pictured me opening my legs slightly to allow him access to my "cunt". He added, "Just like you are doing now."

Then he commented, "I'll bet you are wearing white panties just like in school." (I was) With that statement he lifted my skirt to reveal them to everyone. Then he said that they were really just in the way, "Let me help you with them."

I raised my hips and he curiously pulled them down but only to my knees. Then his hand went back up between my legs. Tommy told of how he used to daydream in class about having my "cunt" in his hand. Joe just drove and never said a word. Tommy seemed to be taking charge. After burying a finger in me he said to Scott, "When you were in her class, did you ever think about feeling her tits?"

Scott replied with, "Yeah, a lot. All the guys did."

Then Tommy said to him, "So what's stopping you now?"

Scott looked at me as if asking if it were OK. Tommy picked up on Scott's look right away and said, "Go ahead, she wants you to. Don't you Sharon?"

I answered, "Yes Scott, I want you to."

Still he seemed nervous as he moved his hand to my breast. Scott felt my boobs through my blouse until Tommy told him to, "Open it up and get a handful."

Scott then opened a few buttons and slipped his hand inside my bra. Thirty seconds after that happened, Tommy said to me, "Kiss me bitch."

Now I had told him no kissing but I felt that Joe had countermanded what I had told him. I kissed him lightly on the lips. Tommy said, "That won't do. Kiss me like the cock hound you are. I want some tongue action. Just think of my tongue as a dick in your mouth and you'll do fine."

Tommy and I "made out" for about 5 minutes while both kept their hands busy. It was pleasurable and making me very horny. Then Tommy said, "How about a little lip action for Scott?"

I turned and started kissing him. (Tommy was a better kisser) Then it was back and forth between them. They even switched so Tommy was feeling my breasts and Scott fingered me.

By the time Joe announced that we were there, I was extremely horny. We were at a Sports bar about 40 minutes from home. I had never been there before. I pulled up my panties and fixed my blouse while Joe parked. Joe asked for one of the round booths. He had been there before. Again the boys sat on either side of me with Joe sitting on the end to Tommy's right. Both Tommy and Scott took immediate advantage and claimed a leg each to feel under the table. It did help maintain my very horny mood. No objections from me.

Joe ordered wings, ribs, and a huge pile of french fries for them. I had coconut shrimp. Joe pretty much ignored us and split his attention between basketball and a pre-season baseball game. The kids split their attention between me and the sports on TV. The main conversations were about sports. The only sexual comment was Scott saying, "Man, my dick is so hard I think it's going to explode."

Tommy added, "Mine too." Then said with confidence, "Sharon will take care of us." Then to me, he said, "Won't you."

I answered, "Sure but hopefully not here."

A few minutes later Tommy asked me, "Is your cunt still sloppy wet?"

I nodded my head in the affirmative.

Then he asked, "I'll bet you would like my big hard cock in it, wouldn't you?"

I answered truthfully saying, "Yes I would."

He then snickered and said, "You really are a slut." He turned to Scott and asked, "Do you think we got enough hard cock for this slut?"

Scott smiled and answered, "I think so."

Those were the only sexual comments while we were there. Once we had eaten, the kids (as Joe calls them) were in a hurry to go. Joe insisted that we stay until the basketball game was over. That took about ten minutes. Joe paid the bill and we again got into the car with the three of us in the backseat and Joe driving. He asked the guys, "Should I take the long way back?"

Scott answered, "Yeah."

Before we got out of the parking lot hands were all over me and they were fighting for kissing turns. Four hands were not only playing but also opening every button, zipper, and clasp my clothes had. Then my clothing was being tugged, pulled, and yanked in every direction until I had nothing on but heels. All of this happened in less then 5 minutes from the time we got into the car. We weren't even out of the town we were in yet and I was naked.

The fondling and kissing continued. My hands were now busy too. Tommy pushed my hand away and said, "I want to cum in your mouth, not my pants."

That was not a problem with me and I said, "OK," and began opening his jeans.

Joe spoke for the first time and said, "Scott is the new one here, he should be first."

Tommy complained while Scott said "Yeah bitch, suck me off."

I turned from Tommy and began opening Scott's jeans. I must not have been going fast enough because Scott took over and quickly pulled his jeans and underwear down past his knees.

I began giving Scott a blow job while Tommy "finger fucked" me. The combination was very arousing for me. Scott was the smallest of the three guys in the car but he had a slight right hand bend and the head was big. Tommy's was better for sucking but Scott's would feel good inside of me. I didn't think Scott would last a minute since I thought he was going to explode the second my lips touched it. I tried not to do too much so he would last (for me) and he made it 3 to 5 minutes. He had a lot of cum. It was more then I had experienced from either Tommy or Joe. He squirted 6 times in my mouth. From experience, that is very rare.

As soon as Scott was done, the impatient Tommy was pulling at me. He also had his pants down and was ready. Since Tommy had more experience with my blow jobs, he was able to last a lot longer. I liked that. Still all good things must end and he also filled my mouth but not nearly like Scott had.

I sat back up and took a semi erect Scott in one hand and a deflating Tommy in the other. The two guys began talking back and forth about what a great "cocksucker" I was and how they wished they had known that in school. Scott was getting harder and said he would like another blow job. Tommy told him to wait because when we got back they could both "fuck her". Tommy told him that my "cunt" felt great wrapped around his "cock". There was more conversation but nothing else happened until we got home. The guys pulled their jeans up and I just left my clothes in the car to walk from the garage into the house naked.

As soon as we were inside, Joe told me, "Why don't you show Scott our spare bedroom while Tommy and I talk."

I didn't have to be told twice. I had neared several orgasms but so far had none. I needed sex and someone inside of me. As we were leaving the room, Joe said to me, "When you are done, just sent Scott back down and I'll send Tommy up."

When we got to the bedroom Scott seemed awkward and nervous while I was horny and anxious. I undressed him. We got on the bed and kissed a little. Trying to act like a slut, I said to him, "Fuck me Scott, I want your cock."

I was so horny it didn't take any acting. He wasn't really making any moves to do it so I said, "I cant wait, I'm fucking you." (You know that on top is my favorite) I pushed him onto his back and climbed on. Suddenly I knew how he must have felt earlier because I was ready to orgasm before he was completely in me and did within a minute and it was a good one.

With my eyes closed it was as if I was totally unconcerned about who I was doing it with. My complete concentration was on my own pleasure. For the longest time it was like I was having one long orgasm when it was really one after the other. It wasn't Scott. It was more that I was that horny. When I came down a little, I rolled off of him and pulled him on top. He poked around until I guided him in. Now that he was in control it was clear he didn't know what he was doing. He was making the moves in and out but seemed very awkward. I wanted to be pounded and had to tell him "harder, faster", until he finally unloaded in me.

After we caught our breath, I told him to hurry because Tommy was waiting. He didn't even dress. He just grabbed his clothes and left the room. A minute later Tommy was there ripping his clothes off. He didn't need prompting. He was on top and in me in a matter of seconds. It was a turn on just from knowing I had just had sex with someone else only moment ago. Tommy talked the entire time he had sex with me, calling me a slut, cunt, etc. He said that even sloppy, I was still a good fuck.

He told me that from now on he was planning on using my "cunt" and mouth as his "cum dump". He said, "From now on I'm going to be fucking you a lot so get used to it."

He was close when he said, "I've had never fucked a girl in the ass before. You will be my first." Then he added, "Until you I have never met a slut filthy enough to take it in the ass."

I was assuming he was going to do it right then and begged, "Not there Tommy."

He answered, "Shut the fuck up. Now I'm going to make you beg to be ass fucked." Just then he started filling me with cum. I was saved.

Tommy got up and I started to get up to clean up. Tommy told me to just stay there saying, "I think your husband wants sloppy thirds."

I thought for a second that he probably does and laid back down. It was Scott who came back for seconds. I wasn't nearly as horny as I was earlier and just let him take me. He called me a slut too. I think Joe was prompting them.

The guys left. Joe was a very sloppy forth one to enter me within an hour. I offered to clean up but he wanted me that way. Yes he had me clean him up with my tongue when he was done.

That was Sunday.

Sharon

12