A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another now more questions. I asked you a couple of emails back if your garage was attached or not. Specifically I was wondering on those two occasions where you were transiting from the house to the car or vice versa naked, did you actually have to step outside for even a brief moment?

I assume that you and Joe talked about last Saturday and Sunday's activities. What was his reactions? Were there specific things that he was excited about more than others? Were there things he was disappointed about? If you can't tell, I'm trying to fine tune my mind-meld with him so that I can have a better chance at predicting his future actions. It's a fun game for me and potentially useful for you.

I'd also still like to hear more about what you and Tommy talked about that first time at your house, before and after the sex. And some additional details on the second time when you went to his house. You only told me about the beginning of the encounter. I'd like to hear the rest. A synopsis of the next two after that would be good too. I'm still trying to get into his head, but I don't have enough information yet.

Any adventures on tap for this weekend?

If you don't have time to answer everything (which is likely considering the amount I requested), just prioritize starting at the top of this email and work down.

And don't you forget that you are always free as well to ask questions about any of my analyzes or observations. If you can't tell, I like telling people what I think. :-) Sometimes it annoys people, so I have to be on guard for that, but the point is that I like expounding on things I've already written about. Occasionally this causes me to reevaluate my position on something, which is healthy I think. Enough of that for now.

Your colorful friend,

Paul.

Mar 03/28/09 9:03 PM

Paul,

Joe's brother's name is Jeff.

I'll get to some of your questions now and something else I was thinking of that you may enjoy.

To begin with a quick question for you. Does the idea of incest excite you? I think it does excite Joe. Like you said, it is probably the taboo factor. The subject is one I never gave much thought to until now. What is the guy's mind point of view in that and your feelings about it?

Now for the list, Remember my number one answer was none of the above. I don't really have any desire to do anything with any of them.

AJ made the top of the list of my choices because he seems like a nice young man. I'm sure he would appreciate it more then the others and because of his youth it might actually be fun.

Dick would be second. He has flirted with me on occasion and it has been pleasant. He also isn't bad looking. If he wasn't Jeanne's husband, I'd be more interested in him.

Without checking I would have to say that Jeff would be next, although him and my uncle Herman could be interchangeable. Jeff can be overpowering and obnoxious. He is a very demanding person. He would be the type to have sex with me and say "I knew I could have you if I wanted you." He would also not be satisfied with just once and would expect sex again when he wanted it. He would also be the type to grope me in front of Joe or his wife just because he could.

Uncle Herman is an old obnoxious person. His wife is huge and he claims she doesn't turn him on. At least that is his excuse for hitting on every female member of the family, including my mother. Since I said that, I'll add that I believe he probably has had sex with my mother. Sex with him would be a turn off for me but I'm sure he would love it. He also would expect more.

To answer the garage question, we have two. We have a two car garage under the house (that is the one I referred to) and a detached garage that we use mostly for storage.

More on your other questions later.

I was thinking that it might be fun to include your ideas in an activity with my two young friends. By that I mean, have you pick a day, who would be involved, a location, and activities you would like to see occur. Then I would make it happen. Would you enjoy that? If so, then start thinking about it. If not then it was just a thought.

Sharon

Mar 03/28/09 10:44 PM

Sharon,

You never cease to amaze me! It seems like I can understand men that I haven't even met, but I don't think I'll ever figure you out. You are the classical enigma wrapped in a mystery. How did I get this lucky? You are proving to be an endless source of mental challenges for me. What fun!

It's really ironic that Joe's brother's name is Jeff. My older brother is named Jeff as well and from what you've said they are quite alike. Maybe that's why I understand Joe so well; maybe we are connected some way on another plane of existence, via quantum entanglement perhaps.

Incest eh? That's an interesting question without a simple answer. Some types of incest do trip my trigger, like brothers and sisters having sex, but not so much offspring with their parents. At one point early in my marriage I did have fantasies about having sex with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law, but I don't suppose that qualifies as incest. I've also had fantasies of my wife getting it on with her sister or her brother. I have never had any fantasies about my daughter or anybody else in my immediate family for that matter (excluding my wife of course). All of my incest fantasies have been about other people.

Hopefully that helps you out. Perhaps you could give me more details on why you think Joe is excited by incest and I will try to give you more specific insight.

As far as your offer to let me invent an adventure for you and the boys, the answer is YES! I can't believe you asked me, but I promise I will come up with something good. At the moment I'm too gob smacked to think, so give me a day or two.

I just have to say something: You Rock Girl! Whoa, let me pull myself together...OK, I'm better now.

:-D

Seriously, you really blew me away with that request. I just sat here slack jawed for a good ten seconds while it sank in. This not something that I never imagined you would ask, so I have not thought about it at all. I really want to come up with something unique and exciting, but something that you can manage while staying in your submissive role. This is going to be fun. I think maybe you are beginning to understand me better than I thought. Amazing.

Your head spinning friend,

Paul.

Mar 03/29/09 3:32 PM

Sharon,

While I was thinking about fun adventures for you and the boys, some other thoughts floated to the surface and I felt that I should write them down now before I forget.

First, more potential future scenarios for you that Joe may come up with.

* I'm pretty sure that at some point he'll find a black guy to bring home. I think this is a powerful fantasy of his and since you have indicated that the idea of it excites you as well, it seems likely this will happen at some point.

* The anonymous fuck. In this fantasy the husband strips his wife and blindfolds her. Then he invites someone over to fuck her, but he does not tell her who it is and the man does not speak at all, so she is left guessing. At the end he may remove the blindfold so that she can see who it was, or not, just to keep her wondering.

It occurred to me that your tutoring cover story would work better if the boys brought over books and/or notebooks sometimes. This would require you telling them about the cover story, but I think they will like it anyway since it just reminds everybody of the student-teacher taboo.

I remain convinced that Joe (and probably the boys as well) will continue to push for pictures and video. One compromise that may satisfy them is to allow them to take pictures of you full dressed at the beginning of a "get together". While this may seem tame to you, this kind of visual record will still enhance their ability to recall the entire experience. When they look at it they will say, "Oh yeah, I remember the evening she wore that outfit." You know how sometimes a scent or a song can bring back a flood of vivid memories of an event? It's kind of like that. The great thing is, they can show these pictures to anybody they want to and it won't raise any eyebrows at all.

Also, I was wondering if you've seen the final GB list yet, or is Joe keeping that a secret?

Any fun adventures to tell me about this weekend, or did you take an entire week off?

Paul.

Mar 03/30/09 5:16 AM

Paul,

I'm glad you accepted my challenge to create an adventure for me. Something did cross my mind that I thought I would clarify. I mentioned my two young friends but I don't want to restrict your thought process. It doesn't have to be with them. I only mentioned them because they are readily available. In addition, I also didn't want you to feel restricted to only one scenario. I'm sure several different thoughts may come to your head. There is no need for you to feel you must decided between this one or that one. If you come up with more then one, just let me know. I'll see what I can work out.

I got the idea that you might like to come up with something to make you feel more involved in what is going on. Then, the more I thought about it, my submissive side felt it would be exciting to be following your directions. In other words, I'm glad you accepted the challenge.

You know me well enough now to know that I'm capable of just about anything sexually. I'm giving you an open invitation to indulge any fantasy you might have. The only restriction I will impose is that it must not involve you and communication about it must be restricted to e-mail. Those personal rules I will not compromise because I place a high value on what we have now and do not want that to change. Other then that, I'm open to any sexual adventure you might like to see happen.

Sharon

Mar 03/30/09 6:10 AM

Sharon,

I accept your restrictions, which I had already anticipated. You still left me a lot of room, though. This should be fun for both of us. Time to go to work now. More later.

Paul.

Mar 03/30/09 7:07 AM

After closing the last e-mail, I realized there was more I wanted to tell you. Yes, I did have the entire week free of outside sexual adventures. Joe suggested that after a week, I would be begging for it. He was right. It is like having a banquet available every day and then starving for a week. Right now, I'm horny and starving for sex. With me it has always been that the more I get, the more I want. I'm ready to beg for it now.

Joe's incest fascination seems to be a fairly new thing but then again it could be that I'm just now learning about it. Basically, he mostly wants me to have sex with his brother Jeff. As I said before, Jeff is a very selfish, dominating type person. He is the exact opposite of Joe and not at all the type of person I would normally like. I put up with him because he is Joe's brother but it is no secret that I don't like him.

Having any kind of sex with Jeff would be repulsive to me and Joe knows it. You know that I love giving blow jobs but doing it for him would be extremely degrading. Jeff would see it as an act of submission to his will. Doing that would be far worse for me then having sex with him. With sex, I could just lay there. Giving him a blow job would mean I would actively have to try to please him. Jeff thinks I am a stuck up bitch and I think he is an egotistical jerk.

With that said, I can tell you that Joe's main interest is in me giving Jeff a blow job. Doing that would be the most humiliating thing I can think of and perhaps Joe's reason for wanting it to happen. I'm sure that he feels that if I would do that it would demonstrate my complete submission, which may in fact be his ultimate goal.

Joe and I spoke of that and other things of that nature last night. He is definitely serious about me blowing his brother. I know it is probably going to happen but I'm hoping that is way down the road. In the mean time, I'll do anything else he wants to keep his mind occupied and away from that thought.

On a similar subject, Joe talked of his desire to have sex with my sister Jeanne. It seemed to surprise him when I told him "She would probably do it". I wasn't lying. I'm very sure that if I phoned her and said "my husband would like to have sex with you, could you stop by later", she would either say yes or give it serious thought.

I don't believe Joe's thoughts about me with other family members are that serious. The exception is his brother. He is serious about that. He asked me if Jeanne and I "ever got it on together"? We did a few times as teenagers and I admitted it but nothing since. Jeanne has suggested it once or twice as a sexual diversion but nothing much came of it. In fact, she mentioned it that Sunday we went shopping. A few years ago at Christmas time we got into some pretty heavy kissing that would have led to more if other people weren't nearby. Neither of us are into other women. Both of us would rather have a man but we are both horny girls. Of the two of us, I would have to say that Jeanne is the horniest.

On the subject of pictures, I do believe that the first time Scott came over with Tommy to "observe", he might have used his phone to take some pictures of me giving Tommy a blow job. It's just a feeling I have. Since I was busy and had very limited vision, it very well could have happened.

That's all for now. Tommy should be coming over and I'm certainly ready. Again, he wanted me dressed as if I were teaching. If there something about that?

Sharon

12