A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm only speculating here, but I think this change in Joe's attitude occurred when he was on his golfing trip. He certainly had plenty of time away from you and the boys to think about things. I'm guessing that's when he devised his current plan. I think the basic outline of the plan is analogous to training an athlete: regular practice, push the limits occasionally, and continual evaluation against goals. To reach these goals he also has to train Tommy, and perhaps the rest of the boys (but probably to a lesser extent). One of the things he is teaching Tommy is to take control of you, and from what you've said he is learning quickly. Joe is still guiding him, and always will to some extent, however I believe he will become more independent over time.

Because of this I think that Joe and Tommy will be controlling your sex life to a greater degree than before. Combined with your need to remain passive I don't think that I will be able to come up with a coherent full fledged sexual scenario for you. So what I'm going to try is to give you some little things you can do within the framework of your current situation. He's my first challenge for you:

It sounds like you are either using the female superior (cowgirl) position or the missionary position when you have sex with Tommy and Scott. Next time one of them (not Joe) is getting ready to fuck you I want you to use the sideways position. I don't know if you have any experience with this position, but this is how it works: Instead of laying down on your back, lay down on your side. Then lift your leg up to give him room to get between your legs. When he moves in you can rest your leg on his shoulder. He can get a lot of leverage in this position and can go at it for a long time. It sounds strange, but it's quite enjoyable. Let me know how it goes.

Paul.

Apr 04/01/09 8:04 PM

Hi Paul,

I agree with you that Joe is pulling all of the strings. If left on his own, Tommy would not be doing what he is doing. He would be simply grabbing all of the sex he could get and be happy to get it. Instead, he is playing mind games and I really don't believe he had the mentality or the experience to do that. Joe does.

I taught today so I didn't see Tommy. He did call me around 4:30 to tell me that he would be around tomorrow afternoon. Then he told me ,"By the way, I won't be alone."

I assumed he would be bringing Scott. He said it wasn't Scott but someone I knew pretty well. He told me that he was bringing him over for a blow job because he owed the guy a favor. Joe already knew about it.

Can't chat now. I'll try to get more off later.

Sharon

Apr 04/01/09 8:18 PM

Sharon,

More head games, I think, and I agree that Tommy is not old enough to be this devious. This is all Joe trying to keep you guessing. The new guy is probably the next one on the GB list. I assume that you don't know who is on the list, so it may be some time before you find out for sure. If Tommy really does owe this guy a favor, it's very likely that he's Tommy's age. Now I guess the entire thing could be a big con and Tommy is really planning on bringing over one of Joe's friends, but I don't think they'd waste time on anybody that's not on the list. In the end I guess it does not matter because either way you are going to be giving him a blow job tomorrow anyway.

What did you think of my challenge?

Paul.

Apr 04/01/09 10:09 PM

Sharon,

I ran across the website of this gal that I think is pretty close to Joe's ultimate fantasy for you. Her husband helps arrange meetings with strangers to fuck her. Then he takes pictures and videos and puts them on her website. They especially like black men. Check it out: http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxx.com/xxxxxxxxxxx.html

If you think I'm way off, just show that opening page to Joe and ask him if that's close to what he wants you to become. On the other hand, maybe you don't want to give him any ideas.

Paul.

Apr 04/02/09 6:06 PM

Paul,

I checked it out [the web site] and believe you are right. I believe that is what he wants me to become. It is a fact that he has this fantasy about me and a black guy (or guys) so it may not be wise to show him this site. He doesn't need more encouragement.

Sharon

Apr 04/02/09 7:26 PM

Paul,

To begin with, I spoke with Joe about this last night. He wouldn't tell me anything about this new person except that he is on the list. He didn't want me to know anything more about him. He also didn't know anything about Tommy owing the guy a favor.

I'm used to hearing from Tommy in the morning but didn't get a call until 2:20 this afternoon. I was told to wear a bath robe and nothing else for this visit. I was OK with that. At least I would have something on. My mind was made up to just do what I was supposed to do.

A short while later I heard a car and looked out to see Tommy and this other young man walking up the sidewalk. He was tall, very thin, and very nerdy. He did look vaguely familiar but I couldn't place him.

I let them in and took them to the family room and offered them a coke. While I was getting it I over heard the new one tell Tommy, "I can't believe she really sucks cocks."

To which Tommy said, "Not only does she suck them but she loves it. The bitch can't get enough. Wait till you see that fucking body, she's hot too."

I returned and Tommy introduced the new guy as Chuck. As I said, he seemed familiar but I was afraid to ask. Chuck sat on the sofa and Tommy sat in a chair. Tommy pulled me onto his lap. He began by teasing Chuck, asking me, "Are you naked under here," and looking into the gap on top. Then he turned to Chuck and said "Looks like bare tits to me."

Chuck said "Wow! can I see them?"

Tommy answered by saying to me, "Show him your tits?"

It was embarrassing but I opened the top of my robe to bare my breasts. Tommy let Chuck look for a few seconds and them started feeling my breasts with both hands. Showing off, Tommy said to me so Chuck could hear, "I'll bet you want to be fucked right now, don't you?"

I didn't answer. At that point, Tommy pulled my robe closed and told me to get up. We both stood and Tommy went over and sat with Chuck. I was just standing there and Tommy said, "Off with the robe."

I let it fall to the floor. Then Tommy had me turn around (twice) so Chuck could get a look at my "ass". There was some talk and then Tommy had me kneel in front of Chuck and open his pants. Then I was told, "Suck him off."

Tommy moved behind me and when I heard his zipper, I knew what was coming. Tommy pushed into me from behind. I wanted Tommy in me so I tried going as slow as I could with Chuck. Still he wasn't going to last that long. Chuck announce rather loudly, "I'm gonna cum."

And he did in my mouth. (normal amount) I didn't want Tommy to stop but knew he would when Chuck finished. I was just starting to get into it. Tommy pulled out and moved around to sit on the sofa. He said, "Finish me."

While keeping Chuck in my left hand, I moved over and took Tommy into my mouth. As I knew he would, Tommy pulled out at the last minute to cum on my face.

The two of them left.

Sharon

Apr 04/02/09 7:51 PM

Sharon,

I don't know how Internet savvy Joe is, but I think it would be best to assume that he has seen that site, or one like it (there are many). I'm glad that you agree with me that this is his ultimate goal for you. It allows us to view his actions within this larger context.

There are two of your qualities that he is currently working on: submissiveness and passivity. I believe that he is trying to increase your submissiveness and reduce your passivity. The first one is obvious - he is trying to put you into situations where you have to do something that you are not comfortable with in order to get what you want: sex, specifically to get fucked. The situation at Tommy's house the other day is a good example. You had to accept the possibility that you would have to fuck a stranger (to you) in order to get fucked by Tommy. Driving over there with only a coat on is another example.

The passivity issue is not quite as clear-cut, but the evidence is there. For example, Tommy told you on the Sunday that you went to the sports bar that he would get you to beg him to ass fuck you. Joe told you at one point that he was restricting your sex specifically so that you would "beg for it". In a totally passive mode you would not beg for it, you would just wait to be told what to do next. I believe that Joe wants you to be less passive and more vocal. This does not contradict being submissive. It means that you can assert your own will sometimes and be more vocal, but then still back down and submit when confronted.

I'll try to explain it. The big kick in dominating someone is subjugating their will to your own. If the submissive is also totally passive it's not as much fun because they don't appear to even have a will of their own. It's much more satisfying if they show they have their own wishes, but submit to the dom. Now he gets that feeling that he has once again bent her will to him. It's even better if he can get her to participate in her own subjugation, for example by getting her to beg for something that she doesn't really want, but he does. Another example of the same thing: telling the dom he is a stud and you love what he is doing to you, even if you don't (of course, if you do that's still OK); saying things like "I love your cock, if feels so good in my snatch/ass," and if he's fucking you hard "fuck me hard." Hopefully I have done a decent job at explaining this, but it's kind of a hard concept to describe, so if I didn't do a good job, let me know and I'll try again.

I thought of another challenge that can help you appear to be a little less passive. This will take a little guts on your part. It would have actually been great for today, had I come up with it sooner. What I want you to do the next time you are going to meet with Tommy and you are expecting to get naked, write this on your stomach with a black magic marker:

TOMMY'S

SLUT

If he is playing games and does not want you to get naked, then pout and tell him that you had a surprise for him. That will probably make him curious enough to ask you to show him. He will love it, and so will Joe when Tommy tells him about it. Hopefully this will show them that you are making the kind of progress they want and you will get more sex. If you are not used to writing upside down, then practice a few times on a piece of paper.

Looks like I got a new email from you while I was writing this. Gotta go read it.

Paul.

Apr 04/02/09 8:32 PM

Sharon,

OK, I thought it would be someone on the list. I guess you can look at last year's yearbook or something to figure out who he is. I also guessed that Tommy would continue to play his games and not let you have an orgasm. This is part of Joe's plan to train you, as we have already discussed. At some point you will need some relief, and I think Joe knows this, so I'm thinking that he will use the weekend for that where he can control the situation better. I think he will test you and if you do well and show progress, he will see that you get a few good orgasms. You might think about being a little more vocal as that can make you appear to be less passive. They enjoy hearing you tell them they are studs, and how much you love/need their cocks. They want to hear you say that you love it when they use your body for their pleasure. I know from your previous emails that you are trying to put yourself into this role, saying things like "as you wish", and such, but I think Joe wants more. He wants you submissive, but he still wants to see the fire in your eyes, like the classy, sassy woman he married is still in there, but is being held in check. He wants to see that you are having fun, and are a willing participant in your own humiliation, not just following orders mechanically. Does that help you?

Paul.

Apr 04/02/09 9:31 PM

Sharon,

I just realized that there is something missing in our conversations. We have talked about what Joe and the boys want. We have speculated what Joe's ultimate goals for you are. I have even given you advice on how to achieve Joe's goals. What we have not discussed is what you want. So now I'm asking Sharon, what do you want? How far do you want to go down this road that you are on? I am willing to help you in any way I can, but I need to know what your goals are, short term or long term. Like Joe, I want to make sure you are happy too.

Paul.

Apr 04/04/09 9:12 PM

Just wanted to let you know everything is OK. I've been experiencing some computer problems. Write more tomorrow.

Sharon

Apr 04/04/09 9:24 PM

Sharon,

Computer problems suck. I have four of them here, all with different versions of Windows. Maybe if you tell me what the problem is I can help. Or you could ask your new young friends. I'll bet one of them is a computer geek. Either way I hope you get it working correctly again.

I had a pretty good day today, we went out to a local supper club called with my friend and his wife. Their birthdays are in early April and so is our Wedding Anniversary, so the four of us always go out to celebrate. This place is not my favorite, but they really like it, so that's where we go. We talked about maybe going out with them on a more regular basis, like once a month or something. We'll see.

On the personal front things continue to be rocky, but I won't depress you with the details. Things always have a way of working out and I'm sure that will happen here as well.

Paul.

Apr 04/06/09 7:01 PM

Sharon,

I thought of another potential scenario that Joe might come up with:

The adult book/video store visit. I this fantasy the dom sends in the sub and follows a few moments later so that it appears she is alone. The sub has been instructed to purchase something embarrassing lie a GB video featuring black men and white women and/or a black dildo. If he really wants to humiliate you he will require you to ask the attendant for the items. When you get home he will make you watch the video with him during which he asks you things like "Don't you wish that was you, Sharon?" His preferred response would be an enthusiastic affirmative, like "Oh yes, that looks fun." In the case of the dildo he would want you to demonstrate it for him while he tells you to image it is a real black guy.

This occurred to me today over lunch, so I wrote it down. I don't have a lot of time right now, I have have a toilet to fix. I'll try to send more later if I have time.

Paul.

Apr 04/07/09 4:59 PM

Hi Paul,

My computer is working for now. It cost me a blow job to get it fixed but compared to what has been happening, I guess that is just a small price to pay.

I guess you first need filled in from Friday on.

Friday I taught. Joe had invited Tommy and Scott over for dinner. I made steaks. After dinner, we all went to the family room and talked. The guys talked about sports like I wasn't even in the room. I was being completely ignored. After about a half an hour, Tommy said, "I feel like a good fuck now."

Then he looked at me and spoke to me for the first time saying, "Upstairs bitch."

I looked at Joe and he just threw his arms up and said, "The guy needs to fuck."

I stood up and Tommy followed me up to the my bedroom. He had me strip naked and then completely undress him. He had me pull his zipper down with my teeth. Once he was undressed, we got on the bed and he pushed my head down on him for about a minute. Then he pulled my head up by my hair and said, "I came to fuck now get on it."

While he laid on his back he had me lower myself on to him. Then he said "Fuck me good bitch or I'll slap that ass of your again."

I did the best I could and it felt good. After about 5 minutes I was getting close to a small orgasm. Tommy must have sensed it and pushed me off of him. He moved me on to my back and pulled my legs up. Then he said that if I wanted it back in me that I had to beg him for it. I had to say, "Please fuck me Tommy," before he put it back in.

With that he rammed it in and almost immediately started to cum. When he was done he told me to clean him up. I knew to use my tongue. When he was done he told me not to move because Scott would be right up.

A minute later Scott was there undressing. Then he got on the bed and moved right between my legs. While he was "fucking" me he told me that he thought I was beautiful and about how much he enjoyed having sex with me. With Scott's inexperience, he really wasn't that good but I still enjoyed it and managed a small orgasm before he also got off inside me. Then he grabbed his clothes and started dressing. I was told to stay put because Tommy was coming back up.

Tommy didn't even take his jeans off. He just pulled then down and moved between my legs. I got two pretty good orgasms out of him but had to keep repeating "fuck me Tommy" during the whole time. He came inside of me and again had me clean him up with my tongue. Then Scott returned for his second time. Joe was taking his pants off as Scott finished. When Scott moved off Joe moved in. We didn't make love, he fucked me, just like the others. He didn't last long and also had me clean him up. With all of the cum in me he was a real mess.

Joe put his pants back on and told me to clean myself up and come downstairs naked. I was really a mess. After a quick shower, I walked downstairs.

Joe told me that I wouldn't be seeing Scott until next Friday. I was told that Scott had to go to Pittsburgh on Friday and I was going with him. Scott has a friend that is getting married there in a few weeks and he had to go to be fitted for a tuxedo because he is in the wedding party. Tommy was also going with him and maybe another. I was to go with them and we would be spending the night in a motel room. After the three of them made all of the plans, I was asked if I had any objections. The only thing I told them was that I didn't want to be the entertainment for a bachelor Party.

Scott said that they had better go and Joe, being a good host, asked if they wanted a blow job or something before they left. Scott hesitated and I thought he might but the two of them left. After they were gone, Joe told me that he was proud of the way I was doing things. He told me that I was making him a very happy man.

Everything has been back to normal since, except for Tommy bringing a friend over to fix my computer. Tommy got the blow job.

Sharon

12