A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your observation is very clever. It is also correct. Let me explain. Not many people know this, by the way. I was born with incompletely formed fallopian tubes. I have normal ovaries but my eggs can't get down to my uterus so I can't conceive normally. Even if I did, my uterus does not grow a fertile lining either. I'm told that's also a consequence of my underdeveloped tubes. I still go through the monthly hormonal changes, but I don't have any discharge. I get even more horny than normal during that phase of my cycle.

So I'm a young man's dream come true. A woman that can't get pregnant, is available for sex every week of the month and gets extra horny for one of those weeks. So now you know my secret. And yes, I'm still shaving off my pubic hair. I know Joe isn't crazy about having it bare down there, but he likes stubble even less.

Your horny friend,

Sharon

Apr 04/22/09 6:35PM

Sharon,

If you keep giving Joe blowjobs he is going to be able to hold out even longer, but of course you know that.

Thank you for being honest with me about your reproductive issues. That explains why you are not concerned about getting pregnant from the boys. I had wondered about that. It also explains why Joe felt he could force your hand on this picture issue at this time. I'll bet he tracks the timing of your cycle better than you think. He knew you were going to be even more horny this week and took advantage of the timing. He's counting on you getting so desperate for sex that you will give in.

Again another question that you don't have to answer if you don't want to, but I'm curious if you told Joe about your reproductive issues before you were married. Most men do want children at some point and would want to know ahead of time.

Your curious friend,

Paul.

Apr 04/23/09 4:02PM

Paul,

You may be right that Joe is tracking my cycle and taking advantage of it. As strange as this may sound I had not even considered that possibility. I never know what he notices and what he doesn't. It seems like he misses so many things.

As for your question, don't worry about asking about things like that. I haven't found anything too personal to talk about with you so far and I can't imagine I will in the future. You are sweet to be concerned though. Anyway, yes, I did tell Joe that I couldn't have children before we were married. He told me he was fine with that since he already had two children with his first wife. They live half way across the country where their mother moved after the divorce. They are both grown now and on their own, which is one of the reasons I quit full time teaching.

While they where still minors or in school Joe had to pay child support for them. Since they are both adults now and his youngest just finished school last year the child support ended. That meant that Joe could easily support us on just his income. Since I was getting tired of teaching, I took the opportunity to cut back to part time.

Now for recent events.

I had the day off today which means that I didn't have to get up early and could stay in bed a little longer with Joe (I'm up first on work days). Before he woke up I noticed that he was hard so I carefully slipped on top of him and managed to get him inside of me before he woke up. I had never done this before, so he looked surprised to be woken up this way. I fucked him like a possessed woman and I built towards my climax quickly. Before I got there though Joe rolled over and pushed me off.

I moaned, "Oh please Joe. I really need you."

He says, "Horny this morning, are we?"

Then I did something that I don't very often, at least not in front of Joe. I started rubbing my pussy and said, "Come and finish me."

Then Joe says, "That's very hot. I should get my camera."

I say, "No. Please just fuck me." Then I slip a finger in.

To which he says, "It looks like you can finish without me. I'm hitting the shower."

I really did consider masturbating myself to orgasm, but somehow that seemed like giving in and I didn't want to do that. So I just pulled the covers up and sulked in bed until Joe left for work. Yes, I sulked. I'm not proud of that, but damn it, I was so horny. I still am.

Later Joe called and said he was sorry and to make it up to me he would send Tommy over. I have to admit that I became very excited when he said that. I was really looking forward to getting fucked and Tommy has gotten quite good.

About an hour later Tommy called and said he couldn't come over because he didn't have transportation. He told me if I wanted him I would have to go over there. I offered to pick him up, but he said he didn't have time for that because he had to go to work in an hour. I didn't hesitate. I just threw on a dress that I could take off quickly and grabbed a coat on the way out.

When I got to Tommy's house he said, "I want to see your new pussy."

I guess Joe told him about the shaving. I had no problem with his request though and I quickly took off my dress. He whistled and put his hand between my legs. He says, "Wow, this feels great. I can't wait to get my mouth down there."

With that he leads me to the couch and sits me down. Then he gets down on the floor between my legs and begins giving me oral. Tommy's not the best I've had in that department, but at the moment I didn't care because I was so horny I came pretty quickly anyways. As good as that felt I really wanted him inside of me, but Tommy had other ideas.

He says, "Now return the favor bitch," and sits on the couch beside me.

I pulled his pants down to his ankles and gave him the best blowjob I could. I figured if I got him off quickly there would still be time to fuck. But he lasted longer than I thought he would. After he filled my mouth with his cum he told me that his ride to work would be there in about five minutes and he couldn't miss another work shift. So I pulled my dress back on and drove home.

I don't know if Joe was aware of Tommy's limited time or not. Was this a setup to keep my horny and pressure me or was it an honest mistake? I don't know. All I do know is that I need to be fucked long and hard.

Paul, I'm starting to feel my resolve weaken. Maybe you were right all along and I should compromise on this picture and video thing. Do you think I should?

Your submissive friend,

Sharon

Apr 04/23/09 6:58PM

Sharon,

I know you don't want to hear this right now, but I'm not going to tell you what to do. This is something that you must decide for yourself. I will tell you, however, that if you give in on this you will lose your ability to put your foot down on anything else in the future. Joe will know that he can wait you out, especially during that one week of the month. On the other hand, compromising on this issue will be a major act of submission on your part and may lead to a new and more rewarding level of your dom/sub relationship. But make no mistake, you will be turning a corner here in your sex life either way.

That said, there are many different compromises you could make. For example, you could tell Joe that you will allow pictures and video, but your face can't show or must be edited out. Or you could say that only Joe can take the pictures, but not the boys. You may also want to restrict it to his digital camera since cell phone pictures are too easy to send to other cell phones. Most people don't know how to upload pictures from their cameras to their phones.

Let me know what you decide.

Your helpful friend,

Paul.

Apr 04/24/09 3:45PM

Paul,

I had to work today and it was pure hell. All I could think of was sex! I have decided to let Joe take pictures of me. I've also decided to take your advise and only let Joe do it. That should limit the potential problems. I've trusted him this far, so why not a little further.

I'll let you know how it works out.

Sharon

Apr 04/24/09 6:27PM

Sharon,

I'm glad you made a decision. I can tell you now that personally I think you made the right one. If you are going to continue to be submissive you will need to have complete trust in Joe and this is good demonstration of that trust. Good luck. I'm dying to hear how it goes.

Paul.

Apr 04/25/09 11:51AM

Paul,

After Joe came home last night I told him that I had reconsidered the picture and video thing and wanted to talk about it. We had a long discussion where I talked about my concerns and fears in regards to that. He understood and told me what you had already guessed: that the pictures were an important part of his fantasy and that without them the fantasy loses much of it's appeal. He said that I needed to trust him and that he would make sure that nobody saw them that could cause me problems.

The rest of the discussion was more of a negotiation on what I would allow and he would be happy with. I ended up agreeing to let Joe and the kids take as many pictures as the wanted, but no video. At least for now. I have a feeling you may be right and that I may also lose this battle in the future, but for now video is out.

You have been pretty much correct about this all along. I should have listened to you earlier, but by now you should know I have a stubborn streak. I just want to thank you for helping me "turn the corner" as you put it. I just have to trust Joe that it won't come back to bite me later.

To seal the deal, as Joe put it, he got out his digital camera and took some pictures of me. He started with me dressed and then had me strip for him as he took pictures. This was not new to me and I think I was more relaxed than he expected. He commented on that and I just told him that since it was just him and me I had nothing to be nervous about. He must have taken about two dozen pictures of me in various stages of undress and completely nude.

After that we went to bed and worked off some of my pent up desire. Joe was able to get it up twice, which happens a little more these days, but is still unusual. I sure enjoyed it though and he didn't seem to mind either.

Joe is golfing today with some of his friends. I don't understand their fascination with that game. Anyway Tommy called this morning and said he was coming over for a "blowjob before work." I have a plan to turn that into something more. I'll let you know how it goes. He should be here soon.

Sharon

Apr 04/25/09 1:01PM

Sharon,

Go get him you horny lady. He doesn't have a chance. Let me know how it goes.

By the way, you are welcome, but your thanks are not necessary. Besides, you made the decision yourself. Good for you!

Your curious friend,

Paul.

Apr 04/25/09 1:22PM

Paul,

Tommy just left a little while ago. I'm feeling much better now, although I'm still horny (you know me).

Before he got here I decided to try your challenge #2. I wrote "Tommy's Slut" on my belly in black marker pen. I was only wearing one of Joe's shirts and heels when he arrived. At first it looked like all he wanted was a blowjob, but then I told him I had a surprise for him.

He says, "What kind of surprise?"

I tell him that I have to show him, so he says, "OK. Show me."

I start unbuttoning my shirt and he asks, "What are you doing?"

To which I say, "Showing you your surprise."

When he doesn't object again I continue unbuttoning the shirt. When the last one is open I turn around and slowly let it drop off my arms and onto the floor. Then I turn around and show him my handiwork. The look on his face was priceless.

He finally says, "You really are a hot slut, aren't you?"

I can see the lust in his eyes so I answer, "Fuck me Tommy. Fuck your slut hard."

First he told me that he wanted to take a picture. It sure didn't take Joe long to pass on the word that pictures were now allowed. I didn't like it, but I posed for him anyway. He took a picture and then said he was sending it to Joe and the other kids.

After that he just led me upstairs to the spare bedroom. Tommy pushed me down on the bed and almost ripped his own clothes off. He literally fell on me and began fucking me like a wild man. It felt good, but he didn't last long. After he came he rolled off me, breathing hard.

Then he told me to clean him up and when I did he got hard again. He tells me, "Fuck me, slut."

I got on top of him and started grinding on him with abandon. Soon I had my first orgasm of the day. Tommy says, "Fuck you are a horny bitch."

Then he made me tell him I was his "fucking slut", "horny bitch", and "cum dump", among other things. He told me that he loved my "naked cunt" and that it made me look even sluttier. He really seemed to enjoy degrading me and you were right, he is getting more natural at it.

I came two more times before Tommy had his second orgasm inside of me. I cleaned him up again and he left for work.

I have more to tell you, but that will have to wait until later. I'm going to take a nap now.

Your horny friend,

Sharon

12