A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin began pumping the dildo in and out of me with vigor. She appeared to be enjoying herself. I was getting closer and closer to my climax, and I think she noticed because she taunted me saying, "Are you going to cum slut? Cum for me now."

When she rubbed my clit with her free hand I started trembling and thrusting my hips up against her hand. I couldn't help it. Erin didn't stop talking to me, "Cum for me Sharon. That's what wanton sluts like you do, isn't it, cum and cum all day long? Open your legs for anybody that will give you an orgasm? Yes, cum now, cum my little whore."

Her words humiliated me of course, but that only added to my excitement. I came hard, my entire body shaking. It felt like all my nerve endings were tingling. When the spasms stopped I looked up and noticed that Erin had a look of satisfaction on her face.

Then she got up off the bed saying, "That got me horny as hell. I need your cock Joe." She pushed her jeans and underwear off before getting back on the bed. I don't know when he did it, but Joe already had is pants off. He stepped up to the bed and entered Erin from behind.

"Oh God that feels good," She moaned. "I love your husband's cock, bitch."

Erin started fucking me with the dildo again as Joe pumped her from behind. My emotions were all over the place. I was jealous that Joe was fucking Erin, and envious that he wasn't fucking me. At the same time the dildo and the noises Erin was making were turning me on.

When Erin came I was close to another orgasm, but not quite there yet. She pulled the dildo out of my pussy and pressed it against my clit. Joe yelled that he was coming and Erin told him she wanted his cum inside her. This pushed me over the edge and I had another powerful climax.

I didn't even notice that she had moved, but when I opened my eyes Erin had her knees on either side of my head and was lowering her pussy down onto my face. She told me, "Suck all of your husband's cum out of my pussy."

I felt like I was being smothered but I had no choice really. I knew she wouldn't let up until I did as she ordered. Gravity did most of the work, I just licked up the combined fluids as they ran out of her. After Erin left Joe fucked me hard and long making me cum a couple more times. These were not as powerful as the first three, but they were still very enjoyable.

When I was finally untied my arms and legs were a little sore and I got a cramp in one calf. Joe was very good about massaging all my tight muscles though and I fell asleep.

I'm getting tired again so I'll have to tell you about the second half of the boat trip later.

Your tired slut,

Sharon

Jun 06/22/09 6:05AM

Sharon,

I'm still getting ready for work and I only had a chance to quickly read your last email. It sounds like you had a very interesting day – again. I have printed it out and will read it more carefully over lunch. I should have much more to say later. Have a good day.

Paul.

Jun 06/22/09 6:41PM

Sharon,

Now that I've had a chance to think about your last email I do have a few observations. First, it seems that Erin only gets involved if she has been drinking heavily. I'm guessing that she really is not interested in you so much as Joe. She is doing this for Joe and is using some latent animosity towards you along with the alcohol to get up her courage. I think that Joe wants to see another woman humiliate and degrade you. Erin is the only person he trusts to help him fulfill this fantasy so he promises her sex so that she'll treat you that way. It's mostly an act on her part which is why it seems so out of character for her. At least that's my take.

My second observation is about you. It seems that you really enjoyed the sex you had while you were tied up. Even more than usual. I know that the loss of control over your circumstances is one of the big reasons you are turned on by being submissive. Being tied up is a more literal loss of control, and possibly an even bigger turn on for you. Am I right?

I have a feeling you will be tied up more in the future. There's so much going on in your life right now that it's hard to keep track. How do you do it?

By the way, don't forget to tell me about the last half of the boat trip.

Love,

Paul.

Jun 06/22/09 9:04PM

Paul,

You could be right about Erin, I don't know. I suppose your guess is as good as mine. Maybe I'll be able to pry some information out of Joe some day.

Your second observation is correct. This is something I discovered when Jay tied me up once. That was near the end of my time with him and I was afraid of what he might do if he found out how much it turned me on. Now you know too. I'm not sure if Joe does, but I think he suspects it so you may be right about getting tied up more in the future. That scares and excites me, but I feel like I can trust Joe.

I was also thinking more about the newest challenge and about how you said you were a little frustrated because I keep rejecting them. And I decided that you were right. I was the one that asked you to come up with some challenges for me and it's not fair of me to reject them without even trying. I realize that you have been trying to come up with things that are actually challenging for me, but not impossible. That's a fine line to walk and I didn't really appreciate how much thought you have obviously giving to the subject. This is all a long winded way to say that I will try to complete your challenge. Please continue to push me in the future.

Now for current events. Tommy came over today. He has become very comfortable with treating me like a slut. He put my collar on me and led me around the house naked with the leash. He kept calling me his "bitch" and telling me that he only came over so that I could "service" him. After I sucked him off he had me make him some lunch. For desert he made me lay down on the couch and he spooned whipped cream onto my boobs and licked it off. He did the same thing to my pussy.

Next he told me to "play" with myself while he watched. He took out his hard cock and was stroking it as I slid a finger in and out of myself. I really wanted it inside me though, so I begged him to fuck me. I really laid it on thick, telling him, "I need your hard cock inside me. It feels so good."

He asked, "Is my cock the best you've ever had?"

I lied of course. I told him, "Yes, it's the best and I need it now."

I was so turned on by this time that I came after only a few strokes. That probably make him believe what I had said. He pounded me good for about 10 minutes and it was so intense I came a couple more times. I'm really looking forward to his visits these days.

Something else happened today too. Joe told me that his son Eric will be in our area this week on some kind of business. He has Thursday night free so Joe offered to take him out for supper. I asked Joe straight out if that's all he had planned. He indicated that he was going to ask Eric to come back to our place for a "nightcap". He wouldn't say anymore than that, but I know better. He wants his sons to have sex with me and this seems like too good an opportunity to pass up. Just between you and me I wouldn't mind fucking Eric. He looks just like a younger version of his father.

I don't have time now to tell you about the second half of the boat trip, but I will get to it. I promise.

Your horny slut,

Sharon

Jun 06/22/09 10:02PM

Sharon,

I'm glad you have decided to try doing the newest challenge. Your guess is correct, I do put quite a bit of effort trying to come up with tasks which will push your boundaries, but are within your ability to perform. I'm really looking forward to hearing how you do with this one.

It definitely looks like Tommy has gotten over his school-boy crush on you. That's good. The fact that the sex has only improved his a bonus.

Now this visit by Eric is really interesting. If I remember, he was more outgoing and sure of himself than his brother. I'll predict right now that you will wind up having sex with him before the evening is over. From what you've said about him, I get the idea you won't mind. That should also pave the way for his brother, and maybe a session with all three (Joe, Nathan, and Eric). That would be hot!

While I am biting my nails waiting the hear about the second half of the boat trip, the anticipation of this visit by Eric is even more intense. Please don't make me wait to tell me about it afterwords.

Love,

Paul.

Jun 06/24/09 8:45PM

Paul,

I think you are right about Eric. The way Joe is trying to be nonchalant about the evening and not wanting to talk about it I know that he has something planned. You are also right that I wouldn't mind having sex with Eric. In fact, I'm pretty sure I'd love it. You may also be right about this leading to a session with Nathan. It all depends on how much the two brothers talk about their sex lives. As far as an event with all three men I'm sure that will happen too. And I agree, that will be hot.

I want to tell you about the second half of the boat trip, but I also need to tell you about last night, so I'll have skip some of the details. As usual just ask about anything you want to know more about and I'll try to answer next time.

OK, the boat trip first:

Tim and I watched Joe, Ron, and Diane have sex up on the front deck. This was the one part of the trip that I didn't like. I was still having jealous feelings when I saw Joe have sex with another woman, although it was worse with Diane than anybody else. That's something that you were right about.

When they were done Tim and I went back up and joined them. The were all dressed or getting dressed by the time we go there. I was still naked because Tim had not returned my bikini. He then announced that he was taking us to a bar/restaurant on the river. Diane put her dress back on and I did the same. While the micro bikini did not cover much, it was something. As it was I would be naked under the flimsy wrap around.

At the bar I felt exposed, especially climbing off and back onto the boat. Tim sat next to me in the big booth and pawed at me the entire time. It was uncomfortable only because I felt like he was being too obvious and making us a spectacle. By the time we left he had attracted quite a bit of attention and I was glad to get out of there.

When we got back to the boat I joined the others on the front deck. Once we were back in the middle of the river/lake Tim called me back up to where he was driving the boat. He began kissing and fondling me and soon my dress was on the deck. Then he had me remove his pants and suck his cock for a while.

Next Tim made me climb up into his lap facing him and had me fuck him while he drove the boat. I kind of put my head on his shoulder so that he could see where we were going. For all practical purposes we were fucking in plain view. In fact a couple of other boats passed by us and they were close enough to have seen us if they had been looking. It wouldn't have been hard to tell what we were doing.

I thought maybe we would get all the way back to the marina before he came. He did last a long time, but not that long. I had enough time to get my bikini back from Tim and put it on before we started running into more boat traffic near the marina.

After we were docked Tim whispered in my ear, "Ron will get his pay raise. Now you are a whore."

Later at home when I told Joe about that he got excited and we ended up in bed. It was some of the best sex we'd had yet. If this is what I can expect every time I fulfill one of Joe's fantasies, I plan on fulfilling every one of them.

Now last night:

James took us out to supper to thank us for having him over. In reality it seemed like an excuse to fuck me again, but I didn't mind. I figured I couldn't complain if I got a good meal and good sex. Sure enough, when we were finished eating Joe suggested we go back to our place for a nightcap. James accepted the invitation.

During our conversation over drinks Joe says out of the blue, "Sharon is fucking some of her ex students."

There was a shocked pause. I didn't know what to say. James finally asks, "Really? Who?"

Joe answers him, "Tommy Braden and Scott Clemens are two of them."

James looks at me with a surprised expression on his face and asks, "Really?"

I just said, "Yes."

Then he asks me, "Are there more?"

I answered, "A few more."

James says, "Wow. I mean, just wow. That's so hot."

He continued to alternate between disbelief and excitement. This naturally led to some hot and heavy tag team style sex with Joe and James for the next hour or so. I was quite satisfied when we were done.

We were still naked sweaty, basking in the afterglow when Joe asked James, "Wasn't your son in Sharon's class last year?"

James answered, "Yes he was. In fact I remember him mentioning several times how pretty he thought she was. Why do you ask?"

Joe replied, "Well Tommy told Sharon that all the boys in her class fantasized about fucking her."

James comments, "I can believe that."

To which Joe asks, "So, do you think Chuck did?"

James chuckles, "Probably. Yeah, I think so."

Then Joe said, "I'll bet he'd love to live that out."

James thinks about that for a few seconds and then says, "Yes he would. You think we could set that up?"

Joe answers, "We can if you want to."

James says that he will think about it and leaves. I ask Joe what he is up to and he just says, "You'll see."

Joe is really having fun coming up with new experiences for me. I'm getting the best of both my worlds so I have no complaints. Whatever he comes up with next is fine with me.

Sharon

Jun 06/24/09 10:41PM

Sharon,

Thank you for telling me about the second half of the boat trip. I do have a few questions for you as usual. What were you thinking when you walked in the bar naked except for the thin dress? What were you feeling when Tim was "pawing" at you? Embarrassed? Humiliated? What was Joe's reaction?

When you were fucking Tim up on the flying bridge and other boats came close enough to see what you two were doing, what were you feeling then? Were you hoping that you were seen or not seen? How did you feel when Tim said you were now a whore?

I'm not quite sure what Joe is up to with James and Chuck, but I'm sure that the end game is for the two of them to have a threesome with you. It will be fun to see how he makes that happen.

When this all started after Ron's birthday party you seemed hesitant to follow Joe where he wanted to lead you sexually. There was a lot of questioning and push-back from you. I even encouraged some of that because sensed that you were not ready. Now I don't perceive any doubt on your part; you seem to be willing to go along with pretty much everything he sets up. In fact, you seem to be looking forward to the next experience.

If I'm right this represents an interesting evolution of your relationship, and one that I think is healthy as long as it remains based on love and trust. That is what was missing in your relationship with Jay. He exploited you and it just took you a while to realize that it was a dead-end. I think you may have finally realized that you can have a long and happy future with Joe. One that fulfills both of your sexual needs and desires. Or have I gone a bridge too far here?

Your analyst,

Paul.

Jun 06/25/09 9:51PM

Paul,

When I first sat down at the computer tonight I was going to tell you about yesterday's visit by Bruce and Kyle and Eric's visit tonight. Then I read your last email and decided I had better answer your questions first before I forgot about them. If I don't have enough time tonight for everything I'll finish tomorrow morning.

What was I thinking when I walked into the bar wearing only the wrap-around dress? I was strangely calm about it. I guess by this time I have started getting used to such things. The only thing I remember thinking was that I had to be careful to make sure that a sudden breeze didn't unwrap it. I was also careful to make sure that I didn't snag it on anything.

How did I feel when Tim was "pawing" me? All of the things you mentioned, and annoyed, but mostly embarrassed. Joe didn't react too much. He seemed to enjoy watching along with everyone else. At one point we attracted too much attention and Joe gave Tim a warning look. This didn't stop Tim, but he got the message and cooled it enough to keep us from being thrown out.

What was I feeling when the other boats came close enough to see me fucking Tim on the flying bridge? Terrified and excited. Terrified that someone I knew would recognize me. Excited that someone I knew would recognize me. Don't ask me to explain it. That's what I felt. I think that answers your next question as well.

Your last question is easy to answer. I didn't feel anything because I didn't consider myself a whore. Despite my arguments to Joe about quid pro quo, I didn't and still don't believe that I exchanged sex for a favor. I was just taking part of another one of Joe's planned sexual adventures. I would have gone and done the same things regardless of whatever deal Ron had made with Tim. I went for Joe, not for Ron. I have not told Joe this because he was very turned on by the idea that I had been a whore, so I've let him believe that. Only you and I know the truth. I'm a slut, not a whore.

I think your analysis of the changes to my relationship with Joe is pretty close. I have become much more comfortable with going along with Joe's plans. It's not so much a matter of trust, I've always trusted my husband. It's more that I now trust myself to be able to handle whatever he comes up with. I'm also more confident that I will enjoy myself.

One thing you were absolutely right about is that Joe sexually compliments me much better than any other man I've been with, and vice versa. If we don't find some other incompatibility, and I doubt we will, I believe I have found a mate for life. I really do love him dearly. More than words can express.

And now I have one more reason, as if I needed one. Joe told me today that he has been planning a surprise vacation for us. I was a little concerned because his idea of a vacation is to go on a long weekend to some place that has a golf course he hasn't played yet. But not this time. He said we are going to be spending two weeks in Europe! He said that we would be touring a number of countries and visiting a lot of historical locations. I commented that this did not sound like something he'd like. He admitted that it was more for me than him, but that there would be some activities for him as well. That man continues to surprise and delight me. It sounds like the planning is not quite finished, but will be sometime in August. Joe said he just needs to finish planning his staffing at the Center while he is away. Needless to say I'm really excited about this vacation and I can't wait.

Now for yesterday. I spent a quiet morning at the public library browsing some interesting new books. I love our big well stocked library. As the morning wore on I began to get hungry and was thinking of what to do for lunch when my cell phone rang. It was Bruce wanting to come over for "some fun". I told him I wasn't home. He wasn't happy about that and asked me when I would be there. I said I was planning on stopping for lunch and it would be an hour or two.

He said he didn't want to wait that long and besides he had "lunch" for me. I knew he was talking about his cum so I told him that wouldn't be enough. His response was, "Then I'll just have to bring a friend with me."

I knew he wasn't going to take no for an answer, so I relented and told him I'm meet him at my house in a half hour. Bruce's car was out front when I arrived. When I opened the back door to let him in I was pleasantly surprised to see that he had brought a friend with him: Kyle.