A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next Bruce says, "Do you want our cum slut? Do you want us to shoot our cum all over your slutty body?"

I answer, "Yes. Give me your cum."

He says, "Beg us for it. Beg us for our cum."

So I started begging them to cum on me. The were pumping furiously and then I had an idea. I said, "Squirt your cum on your slutty teacher. Cover me with it."

That seemed to do it because soon after that they one by one shot their cum onto me. When they were all finished I was close to another orgasm myself and I couldn't stop. I just kept going with the bottle with one hand while I rubbed my clit with the other. I think I passed out when I came because I woke up later with Bruce in his bed. He must have carried me up there. I fell asleep again and didn't wake up again until almost noon the next day. It was a rude awaking too with Bruce shaking me and telling me I had to get up and do something.

I just wanted to pee and get some aspirin. Luckily Bruce had already thought of that and had even made some coffee. The bastard didn't seem affected at all by the previous night's drinking. He explained to me as I drank my coffee and nursed my hangover that things had not gone so well for Troy either. Apparently he had gotten sick during the night and was still in pretty bad shape when the brought him home in the morning. Then he tells me that Troy's mother had called wanting to talk to Bruce's mother about the state her son had returned home in. Bruce tells me, "My mom can't know about last night's party. I need you to impersonate her on the phone when Troy's mom calls back."

I said, "I can't do that."

He replied, "Sure you can. They've never talked before. And if you don't smooth things over with Troy's mom he's going to spill his guts about the entire evening. I don't think you want that."

I couldn't argue with his logic, but it didn't mean I had to like it. So when Troy's mother called I pretended to be Bruce's mother. She was upset that her son was hung over from a drinking party that took place at "our" house and wanted to know if I knew about it. I told her that "Bruce's father and I" were only gone for a couple of days and had not authorized any parties. And especially not any drinking. I told her I was very sorry for what happened and informed her that "we" would discipline "our son" appropriately. I assured her it would not happen again, and this seemed to satisfy her. That's when Bruce told me that Troy had just turned 18 and had graduated just a few weeks ago. Bruce verified that I had been a substitute in several of his classes over the school year. That explains why he seemed familiar but I couldn't remember who he was.

So there I found myself sitting naked in Bruce's kitchen with a pounding headache and dried cum all over my body. A long hot bath helped both conditions. When I got out of the tub Bruce wanted a "goodbye fuck". You would think that suffering from a hangover I wouldn't be interested, but you know me. I didn't object. He lasted a long time and I had several orgasms. Afterwords I felt better. Maybe I've found a good hangover cure.

When I got home Joe wanted me to tell him everything that happened. That took a few hours. What surprised me was that the only thing he was upset about was the fact that the kids drank too much on Monday night. And of course the situation with Troy. He complimented me on the way I handled that but said I should not have needed to. I specifically asked Joe about some of the things the kids did, including the public sex and the beer bottle scene. His response was, "That's how a slut should be treated. Why would I be upset about that?"

So Joe told all the kids that I was taking a break for the rest of the week. I think he really wanted time talk to them about Monday night and to read them the riot act. So it's been a pretty quiet week since I came home on Tuesday afternoon. I'm getting horny again, though, and Joe knows it. So I'm expecting something this weekend.

Sharon

Jul 07/18/09 12:23AM

Sharon,

When you said "wild", you really meant wild! At the moment I've only had enough time to do a quick read through of your last email. It will take me longer to absorb the details and consider the ramifications of the events you recounted. But my initial concerns are whether you were seen outside on Monday night and if Troy's mother is going to cause more problems yet. As you have already found out, things can easily get out of control when dealing with young men and sex. I hope Joe really is reading them the riot act and making sure that they all keep their mouths shut. In that regard there may already be too many of them involved to prevent leaks. Young men, especially when they are drinking, like to brag. Once rumors start they are hard to stop.

Enough pessimism, I need to get some sleep. More tomorrow.

Love,

Paul.

Jul 07/18/09 3:01PM

Sharon,

Since we've been corresponding I think I've been always impressed with your husband's judgment. I have, on occasion, questioned his decisions, but in the end they proved to be wise. I think this sleep over is the first exception. I think it was unnecessarily risky and gave too much responsibility to Bruce. If there are no further repercussions you will be lucky. I really hope I wrong. One day and one night would have been a better idea, in my opinion.

I suppose that Joe wanted it longer so that you would have the opportunity to really let go and submerse yourself in your submissive slut persona. Perhaps he was hoping that if you stayed in that mode for a long period of time that it would "bring out" more of your natural "inner slut" and make it easier to draw out in the future. What do you think?

It's probably best that you got a little break this week after you got home. I think you and Joe both needed the time to process what happened. Hopefully you took advantage of this break.

Your friend always,

Paul.

Jul 07/19/09 11:16PM

Paul,

So far other than the kids getting cut off from having sex with me, there have been no further repercussions from the sleep over. I think Joe has things under control and I trust him to keep it that way. It is interesting that you thought it should have been only one day and night. Initially that's all Joe thought I would agree to. He too was surprised that I agreed to more. In fact he told me that he even talked to Bruce about changing it to three days and two nights. Bruce talked him into leaving it as I had agreed, convincing Joe that it would be "good for her" (me) and that he (Bruce) could be trusted. Joe said that he is disappointed with Bruce, but also realizes that he (Joe) is partly to blame. It was too much to expect that a young man was not going to abuse the situation, given enough time.

As far as Joe's motivation for the sleep over, you may be right. Especially considering the events of yesterday, which I'll tell you about now.

Joe went golfing in the morning like he does most summer weekends. Sometimes it's Saturday and sometimes it's Sunday. This weekend it was Saturday. As you know I have not had any sex since Tuesday and I was pretty horny when Joe called me from his cell phone in the early afternoon. He asked me, "Are you horny?"

I told him, "Yes."

He said, "I'm bringing someone home with me. If you want some fun put your collar on, and nothing else, and meet us at the door on your knees."

Then he hung up without hearing my answer. I think he knew what I would do. When I heard the garage door open I took off my robe and knelt by the door, just like before. When the door opened I heard a familiar voice say, "Fuck me."

It wasn't Bruce's voice like I was expecting. It was Jeff's. I had been set up.

Then he asked Joe, "Does she always meet you like this when you come home?"

Joe answered with, "Once in a while. When she's really horny."

Jeff replied, "Or when you're bringing home a special guest, eh?"

They both laughed and walked in. I just stayed there on floor on my knees. I was so embarrassed I couldn't look up. Joe had me get up and follow them into the living room. Then he told me to get them each a beer. When I returned with their beers I just stood there waiting. They talked about sports for a while completely ignoring me. In some ways that was more humiliating than having sex with Jeff, which I was sure was the plan.

Finally Jeff told me, "Come over here Sharon and let me get a good look at you."

I walked over and stood in front of him, looking at the floor. He said to Joe, "She has a fine body. Still nice and tight," as if he was inspecting a dog or something. I guess I was just a "bitch" to him. How degrading. I wanted to slap him, but I couldn't.

He had me turn around and said, "Nice ass too. I suppose her cunt is still tight since she hasn't had any kids."

Joe replied, "Yes, but then you'll find out out soon enough."

To which his brother says, "True, true."

Then to me he orders, "Sit down in my lap honey and give me a kiss. Like you mean it."

I sat down in his lap and kissed him, trying to forget who he was. He moved his hand to my breasts and began kneading them almost painfully hard. After a few minutes of that he jammed his hand between my legs and penetrated me roughly with one of his fingers. He looks over to Joe and comments, "Nice and wet, just the way I like my women."

Next he rubs my clit forcefully with his thumb while he continues to push his finger in and out of me. He is rubbing too hard and I squirm trying to escape it. He mistakes it for lust, saying to Joe, "Oh, I think she's getting hot. I better take her upstairs and fuck her."

He stands up, and then as kind of an afterthought he asks Joe, "You don't mind if I lay the wood to your wife, do you?"

Joe says, "No, go ahead and enjoy yourself."

He leads me to the guest bedroom and closes the door. That scared me a little. Why did he do that? Joe would not bother us until he was finished. Then he had me undress him and start sucking his cock.

He said, "I always knew you were a horny slut. Joe didn't believe me, but I could tell. I could have had you a long time ago, but I wanted to make you wait. I'll bet the anticipation has been killing you."

He looked down at me like he expected a response. I just nodded as I continued to suck his cock. He was half right. I had been expecting this day, but with dread not anticipation.

He pushed me off him and told me to lay down on the bed. He leered at me and said, "Joe was right about one thing; you are made for fucking. Beg me to fuck you."

I just couldn't bring myself to do that. I thought he would get mad, but he just smiled and started pulling on my nipples. Then he said, "That's OK. I've got all afternoon." To make his point he started rubbing my clit again.

I realized the only way to get it over as quickly as possible was to do as he wanted. So I said, "Fuck me Jeff. I need your cock in me."

But he wasn't happy with that. He said, "Tell me your pussy is drooling for me."

I told him, "My pussy is so wet for you. Please fuck me."

His response was, "Tell me you're hot for me."

I said, "I'm so hot for you," trying to sound convincing.

To which he demanded, "Have you always been hot for me?"

I didn't want to answer that, but his continued assault on my body was getting to be too much, so I answered, "Yes."

He immediately softened his touch a bit. The result was instant pleasure where before there was pain. He knew what he was doing and I had to admit he was good at it. Then he told me to, "Tell me again how you've always wanted me to fuck you and how hot I make you."

With the pleasurable feelings now streaming through me it was easier to say than I thought, "Oh Jeff, I've always been hot for you. I've wanted you to fuck me since I met you."

Next he said, "You're not such a stuck up prissy little school teacher now are you bitch?"

I shook my head no.

To which he asks, "That's just an act isn't it? You're really a horny little cock hound, aren't you?"

I nodded my head yes.

Then he asks me, "Do you want me to fuck you?"

I respond with, "Yes, please fuck me Jeff. Fuck your brother's slutty wife."

Finally he positioned himself between my legs and entered me slowly, obviously enjoying every second. When he was fully inserted he paused and said, "God you are tight. Considering how much you love to fuck, it's amazing you're not all worn out yet."

Then he started a slow thrusting rhythm, probably trying to make it last as long as possible. He knew how to make it feel good. Knew how to grind into me in just the right way. I tried not to think about it. I didn't want to enjoy it. I failed. I couldn't help it, he did know how to please a woman. After a while I could feel myself building up to an orgasm. I didn't know what would be worse, having him "give" me an orgasm or being left wanting it.

I was close myself when I sensed he was ready to cum. He sped up and slammed into me faster and faster. When he finally came he pulled out and shot his load onto my face. I was breathing heavy, near my own climax. When he was finished he looked down at me and smiled as if admiring his work. Then he said, "Now you look like a cum slut."

Next he told me to clean him up with my tongue before he allowed me to wipe his cum off my face. With that complete he put his clothes back on and took me back downstairs. Joe was watching a baseball game on TV. "Have fun?" he asked.

Jeff answered with, "Yeah, she professed her love for me."

Joe thew back sarcastically, "Sure she did."

Jeff then said, "Well, for my cock anyway."

To which Joe said, "THAT I can believe."

Jeff told him, "Thanks for the fuck."

And Joe replied, "Anytime bro," as if I was a commodity that he could just give away.

Jeff said, "I may take you up on that," before slapping me in the butt and leaving.

I was feeling very frustrated and horny, but all Joe wanted was a blowjob. After he was satisfied I took a long bath, but it didn't help much.

Today Joe watched baseball on TV all day. I stayed home hoping he had something planned, but apparently he didn't. It was quiet and nobody came to visit. Even I'm a little surprised at how much I miss it if I don't get sex every couple of days.

Your horny slut,

Sharon

Jul 07/20/09 6:17PM

Sharon,

I warned you that giving Jeff a blowjob would not be the most humiliating thing that could happen to you. Jeff is now in that "I knew I could have you" frame of mind and he is only going to get worse from here on out I think. He will want to have sex with you as much as possible and take every opportunity he gets to humiliate and degrade you. And Joe will love every minute of it. I'm thinking that James is more interested in doing things that you enjoy and a less of the domination/degradation thing. Hopefully you will find a balance between the two of them. I think you need both, frankly. Throw in the "kids" for variety and kink. Sounds like a satisfying mix to me. Of course, Joe has to throw in something new once and a while to keep you from getting bored.

So what is your opinion of Jeff now? It sounds like the sex was pretty good, even if you didn't cum. Does that change anything for you? Are you looking forward to your next encounter with Jeff, or dreading it?

Love,

Paul.

Jul 07/20/09 9:30PM

Paul,

First I wanted to tell you that you are probably right that Jeff will want to have sex with me as often as possible. Fortunately he lives about 2 hours away, so I don't think I'm going to see him much more than I did before.

You always seem to zero in on the most difficult, but important questions. I'm kind of conflicted about Jeff now. On the one hand I still think he's an egotistical jerk. On the other I am resigned to the fact that he will probably be having sex with me on a regular basis now. And he's not too bad. He is about the same size as Joe and he has good technique, which kind of surprised me. I would have thought that he would be more selfish in bed. So the slut side of me is looking forward to having him inside me again, but the other side of me is revolted by the idea. I guess I hate the man but love his cock.

Speaking of cock, I'm going to go put that micro bikini on and see if I can get Joe to fuck me. Now would be a good time for another one of your challenges.

Your horny slut,

Sharon

Jul 07/20/09 10:05PM

Sharon,

Your conflicted feelings over Jeff are understandable. I think you'll find that conflict is fertile ground for powerful feelings of humiliation and embarrassment, which in turn may create very high arousal levels for you. Some of your most intense sex may just come at the hands of Joe's brother. What a deliciously complicated life you have there Sharon.

I'm sorry to say that I don't have any challenges ready for you at this time. I'll think about it today and see if I can come up with something. But it's getting more and more difficult to find things that are both erotic and challenging without being too dangerous.

Love,

Paul.

Jul 07/21/09 7:45PM

Sharon,

I have come up with a new challenge for you that you should be able to use tomorrow if you wish. Here it is:

In the late morning get naked and lay out on your bed. Call Joe at work and tell him that you were thinking of him. Start playing with your body with your free hand. Tell Joe that you are naked and what you are doing to yourself. Tell him you wish it was him. Then put your finger into your pussy and tell Joe about it, again telling him that you wish it was his cock. Then hang up. Don't answer if he calls back.

In the early afternoon get naked again and lay out on your bed again. Only this time get your dildo out and insert it before you call Joe. Tell him what you are doing and that you wish it was his cock. Hold the phone down by the dildo so that he can hear it buzzing and squishing in and out of your wet pussy. After a little of this, hang up again.

Finally in the late afternoon get naked again and write "FUCK ME" on your belly. Then lay down on the bed and use the dildo to get yourself close to an orgasm before you call your husband. Again tell him what you are doing and that you are getting ready to cum for him. Even if you are not normally vocal during your climax, make sure you make enough noise so that he can tell when you cum. Switch off your vibrator and wait for Joe. When he gets home (which will probably be early) turn it back on and noisily fuck yourself with the dildo to let him know you are STILL at it. I promise he will have his clothes off in record time and will fuck you silly.

Good luck.

Love,

Paul.

Jul 07/22/09 10:11AM

Hi Paul,

I didn't have much luck last night with Joe. All he wanted was a blowjob again. So even though your challenge is pretty aggressive for me, I'm so horny I'm going to make myself try it anyway. I'll let you know how it works.

Sharon

Jul 07/22/09 7:01PM

Paul,

I did try your challenge today with Joe. During the first phone call he seemed a little surprised and asked a couple of times if I was really doing what I described. I told him, "Yes I am."

Finally I said, "Now I'm sliding my finger into my pussy. I wish it was your hard cock."

To which he asked, "Really?"

Then I hung up. He called back a couple of times but I didn't answer. When I called him back the second time he said I had been a terrible tease. I just said, "It's too bad you're not here. I had to find a substitute."

Joe said, "A substitute?"

I answered with, "Yes, take listen," and I put the phone down by my crotch. I left it there for a few seconds and then spoke to him again. "Could you hear it?"

He replied, "It sounded like the dildo. Does it feel good?"

I answered, "Are you hard thinking of me fucking myself with it?"

He said, "Yes," and I hung up.

I waited until about an hour before he normally leaves work and then wrote "FUCK ME" on my belly like you instructed. Then I fucked myself with the dildo until I was close to coming and called Joe. It' not easy to dial the phone when I'm in that state I can tell you. When he answered I just said breathlessly, "I'm fucking myself again and I'm going to cum."