A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe cheered me on, "Yeah baby, do it, cum for me."

It didn't take me long from there to go over the edge. I moaned into the phone, "Oh god yes, oh yes, yes, mmmmm. Oh god that felt nice, Joe. I wish you were here to see it. I'm waiting for you. Come home soon."

Then I hung up again and waited. I heard the garage door opening about a half hour later. That seemed pretty fast, but I figured that if he left the center right after I hung up, Joe could have made it home in that time. When I heard him coming up the stairs I started working the dildo in and out again. But when he came through the door it wasn't Joe, it was Ron!

Ron said, "Looking very hot there Sharon. Mind if I watch?"

It took me a few seconds to get over my surprise. Then I said, "Sure, if you only want to watch."

He took the hint and got out of his clothes quickly. Then Ron replaced the dildo with his cock. I came again within the first few strokes, and it was much more pleasurable than the previous one. Ron fucked me for about five minutes during which I had two more eyes rolling back in the head, toe tingling orgasms. When he was done I cleaned him up and he left.

That's when Joe came in the room and asked me if I liked his surprise. I told him that I did, but that I still wanted him. As he took his clothes off he said, "I liked your surprise phone calls and I thought that one surprise deserved another. Now for your reward."

And Paul, he gave me my favorite reward over and over again. Thanks for the challenge. I owe you.

Later Joe told me that he got a call from Bruce. He informed Joe that his father had a talk with him about his "wild party" on Monday night. How did he know? Apparently one of their neighbors across the street saw a "naked girl" in front of the house and told Bruce's father. Bruce told his father that yes, he had invited some friends over, including a few "girls", and that they had played Truth or Dare. He didn't say they had been drinking, but his father knew they must have been. Although he had to act like he was mad at his son, Bruce was pretty sure he was amused and maybe a little proud. In the end Bruce got away with only a slap on the hand and didn't reveal his relationship with me. Personally I'm a little flattered that the neighbor thought I was a "girl", but I'm also relieved that I wasn't recognized. So you can stop worrying about Monday night.

Your submissive slut,

Sharon

Jul 07/22/09 9:10PM

Sharon,

I'm glad that my challenge worked for you. I may call you on that favor sometime. I have to say that I didn't anticipate that Joe would be able to improvise a surprise for you at the same time. That's pretty quick thinking on his part.

So, you were seen on Monday night when you took your little walk outside. What do you think about that now, after the fact? Before now it was only a possibility that you were seen, so how do you feel now that you know for a fact that you were?

And Sharon, I'll stop worrying about you when I stop caring about you.

Love,

Paul.

Jul 07/24/09 9:33PM

Hi Paul,

What do I feel about having been seen naked outside Bruce's on Monday night? Truthfully I had not thought about it much until I read your email. I guess I'm a little embarrassed about it now sitting here at my computer. At the time it was exciting and erotic. So I guess I have mixed feelings about it.

Joe and I talked about the kids tonight. He told me that he had talked to all the kids including Troy. He said that everybody was now reading from the same script and that another Monday night will not happen again. So Joe decided to allow the kids to "get together" with me again starting tomorrow. In fact, he and James have something special planned tomorrow at Jame's house. I'm guessing that means Chuck is involved, but I don't know who else will be there. I've really missed the kids, so I'm looking forward to it.

Your slut,

Sharon

Jul 07/24/09 10:30PM

Sharon,

A little surprise, eh? I'm not sure what that means coming from James, but I can't wait to find out. It would be cool if he has plans to double team you with Chuck. It's hot imagining one in your pussy at the same time that the other is in your mouth. Multi-generational orgasms! That's hotter than brothers, in my opinion.

I also noticed some interesting wording in your previous email. You said that all the "kids" were now "reading off the same script". Is that your wording, or did Joe use that phrase. Given how we have always assumed that Joe was the mastermind behind most of your adventures with the "kids", that could be a revealing slip of the tongue on his part. Of course, assuming he said it, that could have been intentional too. Either way it would give me a lot to think about.

Have fun tomorrow. I can't wait to hear what the surprise is.

Love,

Paul.

Jul 07/25/09 8:55PM

Paul,

That "reading off the same script" phrase is one that Joe used. I didn't think anything when he said it, but now that you mention it I do think it could mean something. A confirmation that he is the "puppet master", as you once put it? Why do you think he would intentionally hint at something like that?

Like you, I was looking forward to finding out what James and Joe's surprise was. I too thought it would be hot to have them both at the same time and was hoping that would happen. I thought it was a little strange that James had requested I dress in something I wore when I taught full time. I had a hard time believing that he was into the teacher fantasy that the kids were. But I did it for him anyway.

When we got there I was a little disappointed at first. James was there by himself. No Chuck or any of the other kids. I looked around thinking, "What the hell?"

James broke out laughing and told me that I looked like a kid that walked into a candy store only to find all the shelves empty. That's about how I felt too. Then he said, "Follow me."

He led us into his basement. In one corner I saw the most amazing thing. He had somehow assembled a reasonable copy of my old class room. I was stunned. There was what looked like my old steelcase teacher's desk, a white board, and four student's desks complete with three ex students: Tommy, Scott, and Chuck. The only thing I could say was, "How?"

He explained, "Chuck told me the whole story after the last time you were over here. He also told me that he and all his friends had these fantasies about fucking you in your classroom. I knew that the school district was replacing a lot of the older desks and white boards and was selling them off cheap. The district employees get the first shot at this stuff, so I bought this stuff to make it possible to fulfill their fantasies."

I walked up to the teacher's desk. It had some books on it, papers, pens, everything that I normally had on my desk. I commented, "It looks just like my old desk."

James told me to open the bottom right drawer. It squeaked in a familiar way. I exclaimed, "It IS my old desk!"

James smiled and replied, "Yes it is. I was lucky to be able to get it. The white board too. I don't know about the student desks, but those are all pretty much the same anyway."

I looked at the chair. "That's not my chair," I said.

James responded with, "Yeah, my luck only went so far it appears."

I quickly added, "Oh, I'm not complaining. Not at all. I'm just a bit overwhelmed."

That was the truth. I also noticed that he had the big round clock on the wall, a pencil sharpener, even a small bookcase full of books and a world globe on top of it. He had even gone so far as to paint some windows on the wall in the same place they were in my old classroom. I experienced a wave of nostalgia. I asked, "How did you get all the details so right?"

James said, "The boys spent a lot of time in your classroom and although the spent most of it looking at you, they still remembered a lot of little things. I also did my share of Sharon-watching so I knew your classroom pretty well too."

I had always suspected that he had a thing for me. We women can usually tell. But he had never admitted it before. I sat down in the chair behind my old desk and looked out at the grinning faces of my three ex students. Joe was standing behind them and for the first time I noticed he had his digital camera.

James then said, "We are going to play out one of the boy's classroom fantasies today. Here's the setup. Three of your students have not done well on their mid-semester tests and you have offered to give them extra tutoring after school. I have some lecture notes on your desk. I want you to go to the board and start your lecture. As you talk you begin to feel horny. You shouldn't have to fake that. You start to think about the boys and their cocks. You can't help thinking about what they would fell like in your pussy and mouth. As they ask questions about the lecture and stray into inappropriate territory you find that you can't refuse to answer them. Even when they start making erotic suggestions, you can stop yourself. You are completely in their control and loving it."

I thought the entire thing was very unrealistic. I looked a little questioningly at James. He just said, "Hey, it's an adolescent fantasy. It doesn't have to make sense. Do you think you can do it?"

A few months ago I would have expressed doubt, but I've had practice since then. I answered, "Sure."

Then James said, "OK, just ignore everything outside the classroom set. Now go ahead and start your lecture."

I looked down at the lecture notes. It was about Lady Godiva. Of course. But as I continued to scan the notes I realized that the lecture actually did a good job of providing the historical context of her ride. I couldn't have done a much better job if I had been tasked to write a lecture on the subject myself. So I got up and told my "students" what the subject of the lecture was and moved to the board. I started talking and writing down the important facts and dates.

After a few minutes I got into my rhythm and turned around and asked if there were any questions. Tommy raised his hand and I said, "Yes Tommy?"

He asked, "Was she really naked or is that just a myth?"

I answered, "Well, actually that's a good question. Sometimes history is embellished, but in this case we have a number of independent sources that verify she was indeed completely naked during her ride."

I remembered what James had said and tried to picture each one of the boys naked. Then I turned around and continued the lecture. Less than a minute later Scott interrupted me saying, "Mrs. A?"

I said, "Yes Scott?"

"Was she hot? Lady Godiva I mean."

I responded with, "The reports from the time say she was a beautiful woman."

Scott looked at Tommy and commented, "I'll bet she was hot."

I turned back to the board continued my lecture again. I didn't get to much further before Chuck interrupted me this time. He asked, "Do you think a woman riding naked down the street would get as much attention today?"

I said, "I don't know. I guess it depends who it was and where they were."

He responded to that with, "I'll bet if it was you it would be on the national news."

"I don't know about that," I stammered. That was only partly an act. He really surprised me with that statement.

I tried to return to my lecture but my mind was filled with the image of riding naked down the main street of our town. Then I heard Chuck snicker behind me and whisper, "I'd give my left nut to see that." I wasn't sure if I should confront him or not. Sometimes in class when I'd hear inappropriate talking it was better to ignore it rather than give them the attention they were craving. Sometimes it needed to be confronted, but it wasn't always obvious which was the better option. I decided on confrontation because it seemed to fit with the fantasy better. I turned around and said to Chuck, "Would you like to repeat that for the class?"

He looked me in the eye and said, "I said I'd give my left nut to see you riding a horse down the street in your birthday clothes."

I tried to act nonplussed and said, "Oh really?"

Chuck replied, "Yes, really."

Scott said, "That would be totally hot."

I just said, "Well it's never going to happen."

But before I could return to the board Tommy asked, "Why not? Are you ashamed of your body?"

I should have told him that was none of his business, but I remembered Jame's initial instructions, so I answered him honestly. "No I'm not. But it wouldn't be proper for a teacher to expose herself that way. I'd lose my job."

To which Tommy asked, "Really? Do you like being naked? I mean other than in the shower and normal things like that."

I said, "Sometimes."

Scott then asked, "When and where?"

I answered, "At home on the weekends."

Chuck asked, "Can I get some extra tutoring, like at your house on the weekends?"

They all laughed and I turned back to the board in an effort to get the derailed lecture back on track. But they weren't going to let that happen.

Tommy asked, "Have you ever thought about what it would be like to be naked in class, Mrs. A?"

I turned back to "class". I said to Tommy, "No."

But he pressed on, "What do you think it would be like?"

I answered that with, "Embarrassing I suppose. Now can we get back to Lady Godiva?"

Tommy then said, "No, I'd like you to find out."

I asked, "Find out what?"

He replied, "What it's like to be naked in class. Think of it as a teachable moment."

I sputtered, "I don't think," but I didn't get to finish my sentence.

All three of them started chanting, "Do it. Do it."

So, still playing the fantasy I said, "OK, OK. But you can't ever tell anyone." To be honest I was feeling pretty submissive at that point anyway, so it didn't take much acting on my part.

I slowly unbuttoned my blouse and took it off draping it over the back of the chair. That was followed by my skirt. Then standing there in my bra and white briefs I said, "There, is that good enough?"

Of course Tommy said, "No, take it all off Sharon."

So I removed my bra and underwear. They started hooting and saying how "hot" and "tight" my body was. Tommy asked me how it felt.

I told him, "Embarrassing."

He asked, "Exciting?"

I answered truthfully, "Yes."

Then he got up from his desk and walked up to me. The other two followed. Tommy started fondling my breasts while the other two circled around me and felt up my butt. I reached down and felt around for their cocks. They were all very hard. Tommy pushed me up against my desk and lifted me up onto it. Then he got down onto his knees and began licking me between my legs. At the same time Chuck laid me back flat onto my back and started sucking on my boobs. Scott moved around the front of the desk and began kissing me upside down.

Shortly Tommy stood up and dropped his pants. He shoved his cock inside me in one stroke. That's how wet I was. Scott took this as a cue to feed his cock to my mouth. Suddenly James appeared in the "classroom" and shouted, "Hey, what's going on in here?"

They all stopped what they were doing and then Chuck says, "Hi dad. We're just banging this slut of a teacher."

James said, "Oh I see. Well why didn't you invite me?"

Tommy waved at him, "Come on and join the party." Then he started fucking me again.

For the next couple of hours they all fucked me on my desk and in my chair. In fact at one point James was sitting on my chair and I was sitting on his cock. Chuck was standing in front of me and I was giving him a blowjob as his father fucked me. As you predicted it was very hot and I came several times. I think Joe shot a couple hundred pictures, but he didn't have sex with me until we got home.

Today was definitely worth the wait. I wonder what Joe has planned for tomorrow?

Your satisfied slut,

Sharon

Jul 07/25/09 10:02PM

Sharon,

I would never have guessed that surprise in a million years. James when though a lot of work and trouble to make that classroom "set", so I think you can expect it will be used again. He is obviously a very deep thinking complicated man. It won't be easy predicting what he will do next, that's for sure.

Now that you completely acted out one of the boy's classroom/teacher fantasies, what do you think? Was that more exciting than just going to the spare bedroom and fucking? Did it seem to get the boys hotter? It seemed to me that they had been heavily coached because their lines were just too good. Did it sound like they had rehearsed them?

From the way you described it I think this surprise was designed to give you maximum pleasure while still providing the guys with plenty of fun too. If Joe has anything planned for tomorrow I'm guessing it will be more of a "slut training exercise". That's what I would do. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

You also asked a question I'd like to answer. You wanted to know why Joe might drop a hint on purpose that he was running the show with the kids. There are a number of possible reasons. It may be a subtle way to let you know that he is in charge and that another incident like the one with Troy will not happen again. It could have been a tease about the upcoming surprise at Jame's house. Or it could have been a little self-ego stroking on his part; "I'm the puppet master, now dance all you puppets, dance!" (you have to imagine the maniacal laugh).I'm not sure myself.

Love,

Paul.

Jul 07/26/09 9:44PM

Hi Paul,

How could you possibly know what kind things Joe had planned for me today? Sometimes your foresight is uncanny. But before I get into that, I'll answer your questions.

What did I think of the kid's fantasies and was it more exciting than conventional sex? Well right off the bat I'd have to say that the bed in the spare bedroom is much more comfortable than my old teacher's desk. But in some ways, yes, it was more exciting imagining that I was getting fucked in my old classroom. For me the unrealistic way that they wanted me to act did limit the potential excitement though. I would never have acted like that in real life. I guess that's why it's a fantasy, but personally in my fantasies I like my people to react realistically but be in unrealistic situations. The kids really did seem to like it though. They came quicker, and recovered quicker than normal.

Did the kids seem rehearsed? Yes, very much so. I'm not saying they did a bad acting job, but it was obvious they were acting. That's another thing that distracted me and made it a little less exciting than it could have been. Overall it was fun and I'm looking forward to acting out more fantasies in this classroom "set".

Now on to today's developments. Joe went to a baseball game with his brother (they are season ticket holders). So I wasn't too surprised when he came home with Joe around 6:00. I didn't really expect him to stay long though, since he had a 2 hour drive ahead of him and he had to get up early for work (he told me once he had to be in the office at 6AM). I underestimated his lust for me I guess.

When they arrived I was fully dressed because I had been out shopping with Ann and Jeanne and had only gotten back a hour earlier. Jeff came straight up to me, grabbed my butt, and put a lip lock on me. What an ass! When Jeff was finished kissing me Joe was standing there with the collar and leash. He buckled the collar around my neck, snapped on the leash and handed it to his brother. He told Jeff, "She's all yours."

Jeff snarled, "Sluts don't need clothes. Strip."

I took my clothes off and draped them across the back of a chair. Jeff led me across the room so that I was standing directly in front of the sliding glass doors. The drapes were open. Then he said, "Get down on your knees."

I did what he asked figuring he wanted a blowjob. But next he told me, "Put your hands behind your back and look at the floor."