A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we returned to the office, Joe and Erin were both dressed, but the room reeked of sex. I knew then for sure what Erin's special reward was. Joe allowed me to put my dress back on, but only fasten 3 of the middle buttons. As we walked to our cars it flared open with every step and didn't cover much. When I sat in my car the bottom of the dress flapped open and the top gaped enough to show both my breasts to anybody that cared to look. Joe made me drive home that way. Jake's cum leaked out and made a big wet spot on the back of the dress.

When we got home he had me stay like that. He told me he it was a good reminder of my recent slutty behavior. I was hoping that he would want to fuck me later, but he didn't and I went to bed feeling horny. I know I should have been satisfied with the sex I got from Jake, but I wasn't, not completely.

The next day was busy as I had expected. Bruce and Scott were the first ones over, not long after Joe had left for work. The both wanted blow jobs initially. They must have been saving it up too, because they both shot huge loads into my mouth. Scott overachieved as usual, but I didn't mind, I really like his cum. By the time I was finished sucking off Scott, Bruce was ready to go and fucked me hard. He made me cum twice. After he was done Scott took his turn stuffing me with hard cock. I was quite happy when they left, but I wouldn't have minded more. Some mornings I just get so horny.

Joe must have counted on this because I got my wish. Tommy stopped by an hour later. He of course wanted a blow job too. After that though he didn't seem to be in quite as big of a hurry to start fucking as the other two were. I eventually found out that was because he is now fucking his girlfriend Lisa. He even bragged that she was impressed at his skill and knowledge of different sexual positions. She figured that he had some experience, but Tommy said he wouldn't tell her with who. I was happy to hear that. He stayed the rest of the morning. I have to say he's getting quite confident now treating me like a sexual slave.

In the afternoon I went to the clinic and got my flu shot. It's just for the seasonal virus, but they say it may provide some protection against H1N1 as well.

Joe of course wanted to hear all about my first day as his total submissive sex slave. I ended up giving him a blowjob too. By that time it was getting late and I was pretty tired so we went to bed.

This morning I got a call from James. He invited me over to his place. Actually he just told me to dress like I was going to teach and to drive over there. When I got there James, Chuck, and Kyle were waiting for me. They had a fantasy they wanted to play out in the school room set James had down in his basement. I was to pretend I was working at my desk after school. Chuck and Kyle would play gang members that would "find" me there and take advantage of me. I was to resist initially, but eventually give in to their demands when they threatened violence. So it was a rape fantasy basically. That's not really my thing, but that's what they wanted, so I did the best I could to play my part. James recorded it all with his video camera, of course.

The boys really got into their parts and were rougher with me than I expected. They didn't really hurt me, but I was surprised by it. After they left James took me upstairs and had me watch the video as he fucked me. He surprised me too. He came very quickly at first, and then after watching the video for a while he got hard again and continued fucking me. He lasted much longer that time.

After I got home and cleaned up, my sister called and wanted to go out to lunch with me so that I could tell her about Europe. We met at a little cafe in the city and I told her all about our vacation. After that the rest of the day just seemed to fly as I got some errands done. By the time I got home it was too late to make supper, so Joe and I went out to eat.

I didn't get time to write you until after we got back, and now It's getting late and I have to go. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to ask them.

Sharon

Sep 09/01/09 10:36PM

Sharon,

You have been a busy woman! I wasn't sure what Joe would do first, but for now it seems he is being careful and not stepping too far outside your comfort zone just yet. He will continue to push, however, especially in areas where you resisted before. The big question is, will he go slow and allow you to adjust or will he push you fast? You may think that you know how kinky he can get, but what if you are wrong? He has surprised you before. But I guess that's a moot point now; you went "all in", so you are committed to this course of action.

So my guess is that for now he will just have you do more of what you've already done with only incremental increases in the kink level. For example, he added another employee from the Center to your list of sexual partners. Since he also likes exhibitionism, I think you can expect him to ratchet that up a notch too. Exactly what form that will take is hard to tell; there are a lot of possibilities.

I'm also fairly sure that he will want you to act more like a slut. This means being a little more vocal, begging for sex and telling the men how much you love their cocks, etc. I've written about this quite a bit in the past and given you some advice there, so except for overcoming your passive nature, you should be ready for that. Another possibility is that he will try more bondage and maybe even some discipline beyond mild spanking. Remember, it's all about control and humiliation. I think he will be looking for ways to degrade you even more than he already has. The greater the contrast with the proper school teacher image, the better.

Looking forward to hearing about the rest of your week.

Paul.

Sep 09/03/09 10:13PM

Paul,

You're right, I have been busy. I'm still a little scared, but I'm also excited about what Joe might have planned next. You are also right about him not introducing anything really new into our games, just upping the intensity of things I've already done. Yesterday and today were good examples of that.

Yesterday morning Tommy came over. I was sitting on the couch in one of Joe's shirts. He just breezed in without calling or even knocking on the door. Joe had told me to leave the doors unlocked and to expect a visitor, but he always knocked before. I guess those days are over. He also had his computer geek friend with him, Reid. I hadn't been having any problems with my computer recently, so I didn't know why he was there.

Tommy said, "Hi. Reid is going to install a little upgrade on your computer."

He led Reid into my study and then returned alone. Then he sat down beside me on the couch and started unbuttoning my shirt.

"What about Reid?" I asked.

"How do you think you are going to pay for the upgrade?" Tommy replied and continued to unbutton my shirt.

Reid looked kind of young to me. "Isn't he still in school?" I asked.

"Yeah, but don't worry, he's older than he looks. He's a senior this year and he can keep his mouth shut."

When he was finished unbuttoning my shirt he started kissing me and playing with my breasts. I was enjoying myself and had forgotten about Reid until I heard him clearing his throat loudly. Tommy stopped kissing me and looked up at him.

"Um, I'm finished," Reid said in a squeaky voice.

"Cool," Tommy said. Then noticing how he was staring at my exposed breasts continued, "Nice, huh? Would you like to see the rest of the package?"

Reid nodded his head.

"Stand up and lose the shirt, Sharon," Tommy ordered.

I stood up, the shirt just barely hanging on my shoulders. I only had to drop my hands and shrug to make it fall off. Reid's eyes got as bit a saucers. I doubted he had ever seen a naked women up close and live before.

"Told you she had a tight bod. She loves to suck cock too, don't you slut?" Tommy asked.

"Yes," I answered quietly.

"She even swallows. Would a blowjob pay for your services?" He asked Reid.

"Uh yeah, sure, that would be great!" Reid answered.

"OK bitch, get to it." Tommy told me.

I stepped up to Reid, got down on my knees and unfastened his pants. I pulled them down to reveal a nice uncircumcised cock. Kind of on the thin side, but still very tasty looking. As I expected he didn't last very long. He shot a large load into my mouth and I swallowed it all down. Did I ever tell you that every man tastes just a little different? The taste can even be affected by what he ate recently.

"I'd give you a good fuck, but I have to get to work now," Tommy told me and then they left.

That's all that happened yesterday, but I expect to see more of Reid in the future. That could make it uncomfortable for me if I have to sub for any of his teachers. I'm sure that's part of Joe's plan.

I checked out my computer and immediately saw that they had added a camera. I didn't know why Joe wanted a video camera on my computer, but I had a feeling I wouldn't like it. When he came home I asked him about it, but he just brushed off my question saying that I'd find out soon enough.

"And I'm switching your morning for the evening tomorrow," He informed me.

That actually turned out to be a good idea because the school district called me at about 8:00 this morning. Apparently someone had been in a minor car accident and they needed me to replace them. I had to scramble to get ready and barely made it to my first class. I wasn't really prepared, so I just winged it.

You won't believe who was in my 4th hour class. Yes, Reid Thompson. When I saw him he made eye contact and gave me a little smile. I looked away quickly, but that one look left me feeling a little unsteady. I had butterflies in my stomach for the rest of the hour. I know I shouldn't have. It was pretty silly of me, really. I just couldn't help it.

Tonight after supper Joe actually asked me if I had seen Reid in school. When I told him about my fourth hour class he was very interested in how we both reacted. He really wanted to know if I thought about the blowjob I had given him the previous day (yes), and how that made me feel (strange). I think he was trying to see if it made me sexually excited, but honestly the situation was just too weird, and that's what I told Joe too.

Then Joe told me it was time to put my new computer upgrade to use. I followed him into my study and he had me log onto my computer. He had me click on an icon that I had not seen before. A small window appeared that showed the view from my new camera. Joe had me sit down in my chair and then he adjusted the camera so that I was centered in the frame. It showed me from the top of my head almost down to my waist.

Next he started up my Internet browser and logged onto a web site I'd never been on before. Within a minute there was a beep and a window appeared that said I was been called from a user called "Nathan". Joe had me click on the "Accept Call" button and a window appeared with my step-son Nathan's face in it.

"Hello mom," he said. The video was a little jerky and a bit behind his voice, but it wasn't too bad.

"Nathan! Well, this is a surprise," I answered.

"Eric is here too."

Nathan's face was replaced by his brother Eric.

"You look great!" Eric said. "Did you teach today?"

"Yes I did," I answered.

"That's perfect," he responded.

I was happy to see them, but I was suspicious that something else was going on.

"So what's going on?" I asked.

"We wanted to introduce you to our friends, so we asked Dad to get you a web cam," Eric explained.

"Oh, is that so?" I asked, looking sideways at Joe. He was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

Eric stepped away from the camera and turned it. When the image stopped shaking I could see Nathan and three other young men. Eric joined them and introduced them as Edward, Alan, and Derek.

"We showed them the video we made the last time we were out to visit you," Nathan told me.

I could feel myself blush as I remembered making that video.

"Since then they have been bugging us to meet you. And since you have not accepted our invitation to come out here, we thought this was the next best thing," Eric explained.

"I'm flattered, and I'm sorry we haven't been able to go out and visit you," I started.

"That's OK, we know you were busy, visiting Europe and all. That's why we set this up," Nathan interrupted.

"And to prove to our friends that you really are our step mom," Eric added.

I laughed. "Yes, I am their step mother."

"Well can you blame us for doubting them? We've known these guys for years and they never even mentioned they had a step mother," Derek said.

"And then suddenly, boom, they have a super hot step mom," Edward blurted out.

I felt my blush deepening as these young guys complimented my looks.

"So now do you guys believe us?" Nathan asked his friends.

"That she's your step mother, yeah," Derek answered. "But that other stuff?"

All three shook their heads no. Eric smiled and looked back at the camera.

"They still don't believe you are a submissive slut so addicted to hard cock that you fucked your step sons," Eric stated.

"We'll just have to prove it then," Nathan said. "Take off your blouse."

I looked up at Joe. He was grinning like an idiot and gave me a nod. I had a feeling this whole thing was a set-up. So even though I was still uncomfortable with the whole video thing, I started unbuttoning my blouse. At this point I had to trust Joe and his sons. I took it off and handed it to Joe. He just draped it over his arm like it was a towel rack. I had the feeling all my clothes would end up there before long.

I was right. After some compliments on my bra they told me to remove that too. That got a good response, especially from Derek, Edward, and Al.

"Nice tits, Mrs. A."

"Love those nips."

Were a couple of the comments. Next I was ordered to remove my skirt. I had to stand up to do that, and so when I unzipped my skirt and took it off, they had a good view of my panties. Of course they wanted me to remove those next, but instead of standing up I just lifted my butt off the chair and slipped them down my legs.

"Hey, no fair!" Eric complained. "Stand up so we can see your pussy."

So I stood up and then before I could sit back down Nathan told me to turn around slowly so that they could see my "sexy ass". While I was doing that Joe moved my chair back a little so that when I sat back down more of me was visible to the camera. Now they could see me down just below my knees.

They all made comments about my body, calling me a "sexy bitch", and things like that. You'd think I'd be used to that by now, but it still embarrasses me.

"OK, I think you boys have had enough fun," I said.

"Oh no, we're not finished yet," Eric said. Then he turned to his friends. "Is there anything you'd like have her do?"

"Yeah, come over here and suck my cock!" One of them yelled. I think it was Derek.

"On the cam," Eric groaned.

"Make her play with her tits," Al replied.

"You heard him MOM, play with your tits," Eric repeated.

I looked at Joe again, and he said quietly, "Whatever they want."

So I did as Eric instructed and began caressing my breasts. They of course loved it.

"Did you really fuck Eric and Nate?" Edward asked.

He had spoken directly to me, so I answered. "Yes."

They howled with delight. Someone else asked me if I really would do anything they asked. I said that I would as long as it was OK with Joe.

"Play with your pussy!" Al shouted.

I moved my hands down between my legs and began touching myself there. Derek asked me if I "liked" giving them a show "on cam." I told him that I didn't really like it (true).

Then he asked me why I was doing it. I simply said, "Because you told me to."

"This is too cool!" Edward gushed.

"We have got to get her out here," Derek said.

"Yeah, we could have a lot of fun with her," Edward responded.

"Your nips are hard. Is this making you hot, MOM?" Nathan asked.

"Yes it is Nathan," I answered.

"Good. I want you to make yourself cum for us," He ordered.

"While you're doing that I want you to promise you'll come out to visit us soon."

I looked at Joe and he just nodded. "I promise."

"And you'll fuck all of us?" Al asked.

"Yes," I said.

As they whooped and gave themselves high-fives I imagined what it would be like to spend a few days with my step-sons and their three friends. It would almost certainly be a continuous orgy. The depravity of it was enough to send me over the edge and I had a nice orgasm.

When it was over I opened my eyes to see five happy, cheering men on the computer screen.

"That was fucking awesome, mom. I can't wait till next time," Eric said.

That was pretty much the end of the video chat. I'm not sure what he meant by "next time", but I guess this wasn't a one-time thing. I'll just have to see what Joe has planned.

Joe wouldn't let me get dressed after that, so I'm still naked sitting here typing this. I'm also still horny, so I hope I can get some attention from Joe when he's finished watching the news.

Love,

Sharon

Sep 09/03/09 10:41PM

Sharon,

Yes, Joe seems to be ramping things up slowly, but I'll bet he's just testing you right now; trying to find out how serious you are about this new arrangement. I predict he will continue to try to find your boundaries, to see how far you are willing to go. The question you have to ask yourself is this: How far will you go? What limits will you place on him? Everyone has their limits, I just don't know if Joe will hit his before you hit yours.

Still, I believe that you understand yourself much better than you did a year ago, and I think you can handle whatever comes next. You have a very strong core. Yes, you may be a submissive, horny girl that loves sex, but only because YOU like being that way. This is what you want, and when you have had your fill, it will be you who ends it. It's your choice, and it always has been. This is the truth you need to accept about yourself.

Love,

Paul.

Sep 09/04/09 3:15PM

Paul,

Your last email really struck home with me and gave me a lot to think about. I'm not sure if you are right about me or not. Am I just doing this for Joe (being a submissive slut) or is this something that down deep I really want? I don't know. Or maybe I'm just not ready to face that question yet.

As far as Joe trying to find my limits, you may be right. At the moment I'm trying not to place any limits what I'll do for him. I want my limits to be his. Whatever he decides, we will both have to live with it. We are in this together. I trust him not to put us into a situation we'll regret later.

I have to tell you about last night. When Joe came to bed he told me he was happy with the way I handled the video chat with his sons. Then he said that he needed to "fuck" my "hot cunt". As he did, he talked to me.

"You are my slut, my fuck toy. You will fuck and suck whoever I tell you to, whenever and wherever I wish. Do you understand that?" He asked.

"I understand," I answered.

"From now on your body is not yours. It is mine, and I will use it as I see fit. Do you have a problem with that, slut?"

"No."

"Good, because I plan on sharing it with a lot of people. What do you say about that?"

"It's yours, do with it what you want."

That seemed to satisfy him because he suddenly sped up and really started pounding me. I had a huge orgasm before he came. We both fell asleep satisfied. At least I was, temporarily.

This morning when he left he told me to expect some company. He said they would ring the doorbell and I was to greet them wearing only a smile. I was to "take care of their needs" and not try to cover up at any time. His wording was kind of strange, but frankly I was expecting one of the kids to show up and so I didn't think much of it at the time.