A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It turns out I was wrong! At a little after 10am the doorbell rang. So I went to the door nude and opened it up wide enough to show my entire body. It was the FedEx delivery man! He started saying something, but when he looked up and saw me standing there naked he just froze in mid sentence. I was so embarrassed, but I was determined to follow Joe's instructions so I forced my hands to stay where they were.

After a couple of seconds I said, "Yes, do you have a package for me?"

"Uh, yeah, I mean, yes I do. Sign here," He said and handed me the electronic clipboard thing. I quickly signed it and handed it back. Then he gave me the package along with one last look-over and thanked me.

I closed the door and realized my heart was racing. I was also tingling between my legs and my nipples were hard. About 10 minutes later the doorbell rang again. Who could it be this time, the UPS guy? Again I opened the door completely naked. This time it was Tommy and Scott. I pulled them inside and told them I was so glad to see them.

"Can't get enough of our cocks, eh bitch?" Tommy asked.

He was really getting used to treating me like a sex toy, but Scott still has a little ways to go yet. They spent the next two hours fucking me and having me suck their cocks. They made me beg them to fuck me and tell them what a cock hungry slut I am. I still don't like being degraded and humiliated, but I have to admit, it gets me hot. And today was no exception. I think I came five or six times, not counting the smaller climaxes.

I still don't now what is in the FedEx package. It's addressed to Joe, so I haven't opened it. I wonder if he knew it was being delivered this morning? I wouldn't put it past him.

My first weekend as a sex slave is coming up and it's a long holiday weekend. I'm both scared and excited. I'm sure Joe has something planned, but I just don't have any idea what.

Joe's Slut,

Sharon

Sep 09/04/09 7:01PM

Sharon,

Yet another escalation; this is the first time that Joe has ever exhibited you to a stranger so close to home -- in fact as close as you can get. It's likely that FedEx guy is on a regular route and that you will see him again. I'm sure he won't forget your house. At least you got rewarded with a visit by Tommy and Scott. It seems like it's been quite a while since you had them together.

I can't wait to hear how this weekend goes. Joe's actions are more difficult to predict these days, but generally I think he'll select activities that you have resisted in the past. Maybe he'll take you to a strip club, make you have sex with another woman, or perhaps put you on the web cam some more. Most likely he'll come up with something I haven't even thought of.

Something else new for me. I went to the doctor today because I have been having some lower abdominal pain and some bulging. He confirmed my suspicions by telling me that I have a double hernia. I wasn't too surprised since my father and both my brothers have already had hernias repaired. It must be a genetic thing -- a weakness in the abdominal wall that was aggravated by my recent appendix surgery. I want it taken care of as soon as possible, so I go under the knife again on the 29th of this month. At least this time it's planned and I know what to expect.

Your friend,

Paul.

Sep 09/08/09 1:23PM

Paul,

I'm sorry that I didn't have a chance to write you before now, but you will understand when I tell you about the last three days. I have a lot to tell you and so I'll have to gloss over some parts. If there's something you want to know more about, just ask.

On Saturday morning Joe went to work and I was left to myself. When he came home in the early afternoon though, it was a different story. He had me on the video chat with five different men over the course of the afternoon. He aimed the camera so that my face didn't show. He doesn't want videos of me showing up on the Internet any more than I do.

For each chat he had me start dressed, but each guy had me naked by the end. Joe told me to try to get them to show me their cocks. It wasn't too difficult. They were all more than willing to show me their erections and to stroke them for me as I masturbated for them. With Joe's coaching I told them all they had beautiful cocks and that I wished I was there so that I could suck them off and take them in my "hot cunt."

After that I was pretty worked up, so I was ready for pretty much anything. When Joe told me we were going out to eat and dancing afterwords, I was a little disappointed. I should have known better.

Joe had me wear a low-cut fitted blouse, tight shorts, and heels. No bra or panties, of course, but at least he let me leave the collar at home. My breasts were really on display and it would be obvious to everybody that saw me that I didn't have bra on. Joe also liked the way the shorts showed off my butt and legs.

We went to a local seafood place that has a couples lobster and steak meal. The lobster is huge and the steak is a 10oz New York strip, so there's plenty of food. Joe ate about three quarters of it, but I still got my fill. We had a young man for our server and we got good prompt service. I think he just liked to look down my blouse, which amused Joe to no end. I was embarrassed, but flattered too.

After dinner we went to a Jazz bar about 30 minutes from the restaurant. This is a very causal place that features local Jazz ensembles. We've been there a couple of times before because I like Jazz, but it's not one of Joe's favorites. So I was surprised when we pulled into the parking lot, but happy with his selection. I was kind of self conscious of the way I was dressed, but from our other experiences there I didn't think I'd stand out too much. As I said, it's a pretty casual crowd.

Inside it was nearly at capacity, so we started at the bar. It took us a while to get our first drinks and we were still working on them when I heard someone hail Joe. He turned and shook hands with a man about his age. After a brief "what are you doing here" exchange, Joe introduced him to me.

"Honey, this is Dick Chambers. He's the rep for the liquor distribution company I buy my booze from," Joe explained.

Dick offered his hand and when I went to shake it he brought my hand to lips and kissed it instead.

"Joe was not bragging. You are as lovely as he claimed," Dick said.

I thanked him for the compliment. He told us he had a table and asked us to join him. Dick led us to a table near the small dance floor. The band was on break so we had a chance to talk a little before it got too loud. He said that he really liked Jazz, so when he heard about this place he decided to check it out as long as he was in the area. I had a feeling I knew where he had heard about it, but I didn't say anything.

There was some more small talk. I found out that Dick is a widower and that he didn't mind the traveling his job required. I suppose it helps keep the loneliness at bay. He is a charming, well spoken man and I doubted he had problems finding companionship when he wanted it.

After the band started again Dick asked me to dance. I looked to Joe and he gave me a small nod, so I accepted. He's a good dancer and was a complete gentleman. After several numbers we returned to the table. Joe asked Dick if he enjoyed himself.

"Indeed I did. Your wife is not only lovely, but she's and excellent dancer," He replied.

I found myself being attracted to Dick. It wasn't just the compliments. He has a self assured, yet easy going attitude that reminded me of Joe. He isn't as physically fit as my husband; he's at least 15 pounds overweight, but still there's something about him. There was some more small talk as we finished our drinks, and then Dick went to go get us a refill. Joe leaned in to talk to me.

"If he gets friendly with you, I want you to get friendly back. You are not to reject any of his advances or refuse him anything. If he asks you if you are enjoying yourself, the answer is always yes. If he asks if you want more, the answer is yes," He said.

"If that's what you want," I replied.

"It is," was all he said back.

"But I doubt he's going to try anything with you here," I added.

"We'll see," was Joe's response.

When Dick returned with our drinks we chatted a little more before the band started playing again. Mostly we just sat and listened for the first song, although Joe and Dick exchanged a few sentences that I wasn't able to catch. When the second song started Dick asked me to dance again. I quickly accepted and we joined two other couples on the dance floor.

It was a medium speed number and Dick started the way the did before, polite and not too close. But as we danced he began to pull me closer and his hand on my waist wandered lower. By the end of the song his hand was on my butt and our bodies were nearly touching. The next song was much slower and Dick pulled me against him.

His hand was now rubbing and squeezing my butt and I could feel his erection pressing against my stomach. He bent his head down to my ear and told me I smelled good and felt even better. I replied that he felt good too. He knew I was talking about his cock.

Then he reached up with his other hand and turned my face up towards his. He kissed me. I kissed him back. He caressed my face for a moment as we kissed and then dropped it to my breast. He ran it lightly over the outside of my blouse and pinched my nipple before dropping it back to my hip. I did nothing to discourage him. Dick broke the kiss and spoke in my ear again.

"You are a very sexy lady," He said.

"Thank you," I murmured.

"Could you do me a favor darling?" He asked.

"Sure, what do you need?" I responded.

"My erection is stuck at an uncomfortable angle, could you straighten it out for me?" He asked.

I was a little surprised by his frankness, but then realized it was a trick to get me to fondle him. Despite knowing that I still rearranged his cock in his pants as unobtrusively as I could. It felt nice in my hand.

"That feels good. Don't stop," he breathed in my ear.

He was really squeezing my butt now and his other hand returned to my boob. We really weren't dancing anymore; swaying to the beat would be a better description. I was sure that everybody in the place could see what we were doing since there were only a few other couples on the dance floor with us. I also felt like everybody knew that he wasn't my husband. It was so dirty and degrading. I was incredibly aroused.

When that song ended we headed back to the table. As we did several men intercepted us and asked if they could dance with me.

Dick said, "Not this time boys."

They looked disappointed, but didn't press it. When we got back to the table I noticed that my chair had been moved right next to Dick's. Obviously Joe wanted me to sit close to Dick, so I didn't say anything and just sat down. Immediately Dick dropped a hand onto my bare knee. As we talked and sipped our drinks he rubbed my leg in little circles, moving slowly upward. The tablecloth was short, so even though Joe couldn't see what Dick was doing, others probably could. Joe probably knew anyway.

When he reached my crotch I remembered what Joe had told me about letting him do what he wanted, and I opened my legs a little more. I'm sure Dick read that as a "go ahead" signal because he immediately began rubbing me through my shorts. Joe must have known something was up because I was having trouble keeping up with the conversation.

"Is anything wrong Sharon?" He asked me with a big knowing grin.

"No, nothing's wrong. Why do you ask?" I responded playfully.

"You just seem a little distracted," He answered.

"Must be Dick's animal magnetism," I replied half seriously.

Just then Dick took my hand and placed it on his erection. I began rubbing it lightly through his pants.

"Yeah, he's a real ladies man alright," Joe commented.

"Sorry man, but women can't keep their hands off of me," Dick joked.

"So, what do you think of my Sharon? Isn't she everything I said she was?" Joe asked his friend.

"Except for one thing, yes she is," Dick answered.

"And what would that be?" Joe asked.

"I think you know," Dick said.

"Hmmm, well what do I need to do to prove it?" Joe responded.

Dick thought for a moment and then answered, "Tell her to go back to my hotel room with me and stay the night."

Joe didn't hesitate. "Sharon, I want you to go back with Dick to his hotel room. Do whatever he says and don't talk back. Call me in the morning and I'll come and pick you up."

I looked directly into Joe's eyes and saw the seriousness there. "As you wish," I said.

"Really?" Dick asked me.

"Yes," I answered.

He looked back at Joe. "OK, you win man. I'll talk to Steve on Monday."

Then he looked back to me. "I think it's time we were going little lady. We have some serious fun to attend to."

Dick took my hand and led me out of the bar. We walked the short distance to his car and then he drove us to his hotel. We hardly spoke. I was too nervous. This was a new situation for me. I had just met this man and now I was going back to his hotel room to have sex with him. Sure I'd had sex with men I had just met, but either Joe was there or I was at home. I felt safe. This time was different. Now I had to follow Dick's orders because that's what Joe told me to do. This was potentially very dangerous for me.

When we got into the hotel elevator Dick was all over me. I became a little worried as he started taking my blouse off. By the time the elevator stopped I was topless. When the doors opened there was a 30ish couple standing there. The woman put her hand over her mouth and said "Oh my," but her man gave me wolfish smile as he stared at my bare breasts.

Dick just said, "Excuse us," and stepped past them. As I followed him down the hallway my cheeks were burning from embarrassment. That was matched by the heat between my legs. I couldn't believe how aroused I was.

We didn't run into anybody else in the hallway before we got to Dick's room. Once inside he didn't waste any time getting my shorts off. Then he had me lay down on the bed while he explored my body with his hands and mouth. By the time he started giving me oral I was already close to coming and it didn't take much to push me over the edge.

At this point Dick was still fully dressed and he told me to take his clothes off. When I finally removed his pants and underwear I just had to hold his hard cock in my hands. It was a nice size and I wondered how it would feel inside me. Dick told me to suck it. You know me -- I was on it in a flash.

"Damn girl, that feels good. You sure have a sweet mouth," Dick said.

After a few minutes he pulled me off and laid down on the bed. Then he told me to climb on top and fuck him. And that's exactly what I did. I love that first penetration, and this time was no different. Dick allowed me to set the pace, which gave me some control over my own pleasure and make it last as long as possible. I had another nice orgasm before he came and pushed me off him.

"Who is Steve?" I asked.

"He's my boss," Dick answered.

"Oh," I replied.

"And you want to know what he has to do with this," He said.

"Yes," I answered.

"OK. Yesterday I was telling Joe how horny my girlfriend is. He bragged that you were not only horny all the time, but were submissive too and would do anything he told you to do. I said I didn't believe him. So we made a bet. If he could prove what he said then I agreed to talk to Steve to try and get Joe into the Loyal Customer program. That will save him 5% on all his purchases from our company," Dick explained.

"And if he had lost?" I asked.

"Then he would have owed me a case of my favorite Scotch. That's worth over a grand. I figured either way I was a winner, so I went for it. What a great way to lose," He replied.

For the first time in many years I slept with someone other than Joe. In the morning Dick wanted a blowjob before letting me call Joe. He lasted longer than I thought he would, but eventually he shot his load into my mouth and I swallowed it all down. He told me he was impressed with my oral skills. Then I called Joe and took a quick shower before we checked out.

On the way home Joe wanted to hear all about my experience with Dick. He was full of questions, of course, and I did my best to answer them all. I think he was a little disappointed that Dick did not do more with me. I told Joe that this was probably new to him and he wasn't sure what he was allowed to do.

"Not kinky enough for you?" Joe teased.

"Not every man is a pervert like you," I joked.

"You'd be surprised," He replied.

Then Joe told me that he was going golfing and the rest of the day was mine to do what I wished. He also said that I had a busy day coming up on Monday (Labor Day) and I needed the rest. I called Marsha and found she wasn't doing anything, so I spent the rest of the day with her. Later I met Joe for dinner and when we got home Joe wanted to talk about my night with Dick some more. He seemed really interested in how I felt about being seen by that couple when we got out of the elevator and their reactions. Finally it got late and we went to bed (just to sleep).

The next day Joe woke me about 8am and told me we had a long drive ahead of us and had to get moving. When I came out of the shower I found some clothes already laying out for me: a pair of shorts, a tank top, tennis shoes, and of course, the collar. While I was putting on my panties Joe came into the room and said I wouldn't need them. No bra either. At least dressing is faster now.

After a quick breakfast we were on the road. He told me that we had been invited by one of his golfing friends to spend the day at his family's cabin. I asked him who else would be there and he said I'd have to wait and see. I was hoping it wasn't his family because I really wasn't dressed for that. Apparently this cabin was way out in the sticks so I settled in for a long drive.

After we got off the freeway and on to a two-lane state highway Joe said, "Strip."

I said, "What?"

"Take your clothes off, bitch," he said in a loud voice.

I quickly complied and was soon sitting there with just my shoes and collar on. The road wasn't very busy and we only passed about a dozen other cars coming the other way over the next hour. Eventually we turned off onto an even smaller, less busy road. Ten minutes later we turned into a long driveway winding through the trees; maybe a half mile long. At the end of it was a large clearing dominated by a big rustic house. It was two stories and had a huge wrap around deck. I guessed it had more square feet than our house. Some cabin! There was also a large garage and a couple of sheds visible.

There were three other cars there. Joe parked and then told me to get out. I can tell you I was very nervous. I just had to trust that he knew what he was doing. Then he snapped the leash onto my collar (I didn't even realize he brought that along) and led me up to the front door. He knocked and a man opened it. I believe I had met him before, but I didn't remember his name.

"Holly Shit! You said you had a surprise for us, but God Damn, Joe!" He exclaimed.

I walked in feeling very humiliated, but I was trembling with erotic energy too. I looked around and saw three other men, ranging from about 30 years old up to Joe's age. They all appeared surprised to see me.

"Jesus Christ!" One of them muttered.

"OK everybody, I promised you a fun surprise, and that's exactly what I brought. Sharon is here to entertain us today," Joe said.

"Are you OK with this?" The man that answered the door asked me.

"I'll do whatever Joe says," I answered with more calm than I felt.

"So here's the rules: there are no rules. We are going to do whatever we want today. Watch football on the satellite, eat steaks, drink beer, and of course, fuck my little slut as much as possible. Just remember, we have all day, so pace yourselves," Joe announced.