A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A coworker, some friends of my husbands, and my brothers in law," I again answered truthfully. I don't know why I did. I suppose I was afraid they might be able to detect a lie. I'm not very good at it.

"Fuck, you really a quite the little slut, aren't you," Darla said. "Have you ever sucked pussy?"

"A couple of times," I told her.

Darla told me to lay down on the floor on my back. Jake took my hand and led me off the sofa and onto the floor. Darla slid her jeans off and squatted over my face. There was still some of Ed's cum leaking out of her. She lowered her sex onto my face and told me start licking. I don't really enjoy giving oral to women, but I knew the sooner I took care of her, the sooner she would be off my face.

"Ed, fuck her while she eats me!" Darla gasped.

I couldn't see him, but I heard him pull the zipper down on his pants. And I felt him move between my legs, pushing them apart as he positioned himself. As he fucked me I could hear them kissing, and I think he was sucking on her tits as well. It must have been the excitement of the situation, but neither of them lasted to long. She came before him, in a long shuddering orgasm. He was only 30 seconds behind her.

After Darla and Ed's ride, Mickey and Mike claimed it was "their turn" with me. So once again I was forced to lick another pussy as her man fucked me. The lasted quite a bit longer than Darla and Ed. I was glad when Mickey finally came because she literally gushed lubricant the entire time. My face and hair were soaked with it. Some even went up my nose, which wasn't pleasant.

Jake was kind enough to give me a damp wash cloth to clean up my face and between my legs a little. He also let me finish my Mike's. It was lukewarm, but at least it was wet. Then he sat on a folding chair and pulled me down onto his lap. He fucked me that way for quite a while. At least a half hour before he made me finish him off with my mouth. He told me he loved it when I swallowed. He said it was more proof I was a "slut."

Duke was passed out by then, along with one of the other single guys. I think they had a drinking contest or something. The other single guy was pretty drunk too, but he wanted a blowjob after watching Jake come in my mouth. I tried my best, but he had a severe case of whiskey-dick and was unable to cum. He even fucked me for a while, but eventually gave up.

The other two couples watched everything, but did not join in with the others. I don't know what held them back. Maybe it was all a little too much for them. A year ago it probably would have been for me.

It was a little past midnight when Jake dropped me off at home. Joe was still up and he told Jake that Erin was staying the night. After Jake left, Joe informed me that Erin was in the spare bedroom sleeping off the booze.

He looked at my matted hair and generally disheveled appearance and said, "It looks like you had a good time. I can't wait to hear about it."

"Can I take a shower first?" I asked him.

"Sure." He answered.

The shower felt good, especially getting my hair clean. I hate it when my hair is dirty and matted. As I passed by the guest bedroom on the way to ours, I heard someone call my name softly. I turned and realized it was Erin. I stepped into the room. She was sitting up in bed, clutching a sheet to her body.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" Erin asked.

"Certainly. What's on your mind?" I replied.

"I've been laying here for a while thinking about things." She said.

I stepped closer and her eyes were red, like she had been crying.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"That's so like you, to be worried about me. Even after the way I've treated you." She said.

I didn't know what to say, so I just stayed quiet and let her talk.

"I'm sorry," Erin said after a pause. "I was jealous that Joe married you instead of me, and I took it out on you."

I opened my mouth to say something, but she interrupted.

"No, let me finish. I always thought it was because you are smarter, and classier than me. Then when I found out about Tommy and the others, I thought it was because you are better at sex. So I tried to show Joe that I'm good in bed too; I even practiced giving blowjobs -- don't ask how," She explained. "But tonight all he could talk about was you. He kept wondering what you were doing, whether you were enjoying yourself. How he couldn't wait until you came home so he could hear all about your evening. And when he wasn't talking about you, I could tell he was thinking about you. At first it pissed me off, but eventually I realized that he is just totally in love with you. Head over heels. I don't know why, and I don't think he does either, but it's a fact and it's never going to change. And now I know I have to stop chasing him..."

At that point she started crying. I sat down on the bed and pulled her face to my shoulder. I don't know why. I guess I just felt sorry for her. She wasn't a bad person. It wasn't her fault we both fell in love with the same man.

I tried to make her feel better. I told her that I wasn't mad at her (true) and that I understood her frustration. She was worried I thought she was a terrible person. I assured her that I didn't think that at all. During all this, the sheet had dropped between us and my towel fell off.

Suddenly we were both aware that we were naked and in each others arms. Our faces were close and I could feel her breath on my cheek. Erin leaned in and kissed me softly, tentatively. I returned it. She responded in kind and we shared a tender moment. She was a great kisser and I enjoyed it, but then she pulled back and I could see she felt uncomfortable.

I pulled the towel back around myself, stood up and wished her good night. When I turned to leave I could see Joe in the doorway. When we were out in the hall I asked him if he was spying.

"Just wondering what was taking you so long. That was a hot kiss," He said.

"Steady boy. It was just friendly," I replied.

"It looked like more than that to me," He shot back.

We were both tired, so I promised to tell him all about my "date" with Jake in the morning. Which is just what I did. That resulted in some great sex too. He didn't tell me about his "date" with Erin, and I didn't ask. Maybe I didn't want to know.

This afternoon Bruce came over to watch football with Joe. They kept me naked the entire time and had me get them drinks and snacks. Bruce fucked me twice. The first time was on the couch during half time of one game. The other one was in the spare bedroom upstairs and was much longer. Before he left he told me that he had moved in with Mike and wanted me to come over the next day (Monday) to "visit."

"What time do you want me there?" I asked.

"How about 8PM. Both Mike and I will be off work by then," He answered.

I wonder what he has in mind? I guess I'll find out tomorrow night.

Whew, it's getting late. I've been at this for a couple of hours now. Time to get to bed. I hope you're doing well.

Love,

Sharon

Oct 10/04/09 11:39PM

Sharon,

Wow, you haven't written such a long email in a while. But before I get to that, I just wanted to let you know that I'm doing well. Still some pain, as you might imagine, but I'm off all the pain medication. I'm planning on going back to work tomorrow. I'll probably stick to the elevator for a few days when I'm going up to my desk or down to the lab.

It's going to take me a little while to absorb everything, but my first impression of your "date" with Jake is that it was kind of dangerous. You had no idea who was going to be at that party, and I wonder if even Joe did. I know this is one of Joe's fantasies that you already agreed to, but I still feel like I should say something. Let me know if I'm out of line.

It also seems like this group was not quite a red-necked as that party in Kentucky with Jay. It does make me wonder, though, if all their parties wind up being orgies. It sounded like Darla had sex before with Duke, but there's no way for me to know if it was at a party, or something else. What's your take?

Erin's confession and change of attitude was remarkable. I'm wondering if there were other things going on in her life that led to it. It just seems like such a 180 for her. It usually takes a lot to make someone do that, especially where love is concerned. Could it all be an act? A way to get to Joe through you? Or is this start of a new relationship between the two of you; sort of a "if you can't beat them, join them" type of thing?

It's getting late and I'm tired. I'll try to write you tomorrow with some more thoughts.

Your friend,

Paul.

Oct 10/06/09 1:26PM

Paul,

I had a busy day yesterday and only just got a chance to write you now. I was called in to work early in the morning. I hate it when I don't get called the night before, but that's not unusual for a Monday. By the time I got home there was a lot to do, and then I had leave after supper to go over to Bruce's new apartment.

You were not "out of line" in mentioning the potential dangers of going to the party with Jake. I appreciate your concern, but as you pointed out I agreed to this kind of thing beforehand. I'm sure Joe knew about the party and who would be there.

You are right, the people at the party were not as "red-necked" as that party in Kentucky, but the sense of deja vu was still pretty unnerving at first. Eventually I relaxed though, and just let things happen. I stopped thinking and just let the slut loose. It's the best thing to do in those situations.

Do I think that Darla had sex with Duke before? Yes. In fact, I think they have all probably had sex with each other at some point. It seemed to be that kind of group.

I don't know what exactly led to Erin's change, but I think it was a long time coming. You are right that people don't change over night. It takes a lot. But right now I don't know what all the factors were.

Now to tell you about my visit to see Bruce. When I arrived Mike answered the door. He seemed a little surprised to see me.

"Uh, hello Mrs A. Come on in," He said. "Hey, Bruce, you have visitor."

Bruce was watching a movie. He looked up at me and said, "Right on time. Come over here and sit down, slut."

I sad down beside him on the couch. Then he effectively ignored me. I think he was trying to demonstrate that he was in charge by making me wait. Mike took a chair directly in front of the TV. The couch Bruce and I were in was off to the side. Mike kept stealing glances in our direction, probably wondering why his ex teacher was just sitting there quietly.

After about 20 minutes the movie ended and Bruce started kissing me. Mike pretended to be watching TV, but I knew he was really keeping his eye on us. Especially when Bruce unbuttoned my blouse and reached inside to fondle my breasts. I knew that he was purposely exhibiting me to Mike, and for some reason it embarrassed me. Maybe it was partly because he was an ex student.

"Let's go somewhere more private," Bruce finally told me.

Bruce didn't let me button up my blouse, so when I stood up with him it gaped open. My bra had been pushed up over my breasts, so they were probably visible from the side. Then as we walked away, the motion made the sides of my blouse flap around. This may have given Mike an even better look at them.

Bruce led me into his bedroom and closed the door. As he fucked me he told me to make a lot of noise like calling out his name loudly. You know I'm not really good at that, but I tried my best. He really like it when I cried out, "Fuck me Bruce" and "Fuck me harder."

After we were finished and laying in bed together, Bruce confided that he was just teasing Mike for now. But that wouldn't last and eventually I would have to "put out" to keep him happy. Later when I left, Bruce made a show of kissing and groping me at the door. I'm sure that was for Mike's entertainment. Not long ago I wouldn't have like that, but now it seemed kind of fun.

Sharon

Oct 10/06/09 7:55PM

Sharon,

Your first time at Bruce's new apartment seemed pretty tame, by your current standards anyway. It sounds like he intends to turn the heat up eventually, and probably sooner rather than later. It will be interesting to see if he limits it to only Mike. Young men like to show off their girl friends and throw parties. Things can get pretty hot when the two are combined.

I'm still recovering from my hernia operation. My abs are still sore, but getting better every day. Actually, I'm in less pain now than I was in the weeks before my operation.

Have you heard from your step-sons lately?

Paul.

Oct 10/09/09 3:15PM

Paul,

It's funny that you asked about Joe's sons. Just yesterday he was telling me that they were asking when I was going to come out for a visit. Joe thinks that I should go out soon, before the holiday season comes and we get busy. I said that it was up to him, but that he needed to let me know as soon as possible so that I could request the time off of work. If I was still teaching full time I would have needed more lead time for a request like that. But as a substitute I had more flexibility and could probably still get some days off.

I'm glad that you are recovering nicely. Any time you have surgery there's a chance of infection, and there's a lot of drug resistant bacteria these days.

I had the last couple of days off from work. Joe made sure that I got plenty of sex though. Dave was over on Thursday morning. Today it was Scott and Troy. They pretended to be burglars and tied me to the bed. Then they made me beg them to fuck me. It was a little rougher than I normally like it, but I still had multiple orgasms.

I have to admit that so far, being Joe's sex slave is more fun that I thought it would be. I know some of his fantasies run pretty dark, but so far nothing I can't handle.

Love,

Sharon

Oct 10/09/09 11:12PM

Sharon,

It's good to hear that you are enjoying your new lifestyle. It has been fun for me to watch you go from reserved high school teacher to sex slave slut. It hasn't been a trip without some bumps along the way, and I expect there will be some more, but I know you'll survive those too. You are strong and your relationship with Joe is solid.

I got behind on some domestic chores while I was recovering from my surgery, and I need to get caught up with them, so I'll have to cut this short.

Have a great weekend!

Yours truly,

Paul.

Oct 10/12/09 7:03PM

Paul,

First I want to tell you that Joe has scheduled me to go out and visit my step sons at the end of the month. Specifically I will fly out there on the 30th and return on November 2nd. So it will just be a long weekend really. This was a compromise -- they wanted me out there longer, but the school district didn't want to give me that many days on such sort notice (normally they want several months). Especially with the concern about the flu season this year, they want to make sure they have enough substitutes. Getting the Friday and Monday off was the best I could do.

Eric and Nathan really pushed for that particular weekend because they always throw a big Halloween party together. From the sounds of it they are planning something special for me this year. I'm guessing that will include me getting naked and fucked repeatedly. I'm excited and nervous about it at the same time. They promise me I will have fun though.

Now I have to tell you about my weekend. On Friday night Joe informed me that his brother Jeff would be staying with us on Saturday night. He had to bring his wife to the airport and didn't want to drive all the way home again. It sounded a bit contrived to me, but I didn't say that to Joe. I wasn't sure exactly what to expect on Saturday, but I knew that Jeff liked to humiliate me. And I wasn't wrong.

He arrived about 5:00. Joe had me greet him at the door wearing only a pair of heels. Jeff pushed the door wide open, pulled me into his arms and gave me sloppy kiss while he squeezed my butt.

"You sure know how to greet a man, Sharon," he said as he stepped inside and thankfully closed the door.

He roughly grabbed my breasts and pulled on my nipples. "Your hot body really makes my cock hard, slut. I'll bet you can't wait to get your hands on it."

Joe had told me earlier that I was to treat Jeff like my master and the sexist man I knew. That would not be easy since I don't like the man, but I was determined to try my best. So I reached down and began rubbing him through his pants.

"Actually, I can't wait to get it in my mouth," I said in a low voice.

"That would be nice, but you'll have to wait. I'm hungry," He replied.

The two of them took me upstairs and picked out clothes for me. They selected a sweater dress with a belt that buttons down the front, a pair of thong panties, and heels. That's all. It was cool outside, but they didn't let me get my jacket.

We took Joe's Town Car, all of us in front with me in the middle. They didn't tell me where we were going. They just talked about sports while Jeff squeezed my boobs through the dress. Then without warning he lifted up my leg and put it over his. This opened my legs wide and allowed him to jam his hand all the way up to my crotch.

"She really does have a fucking hot body," Jeff said to Joe as he rubbed my pussy.

"Yes she does. And you've wanted to get your hands on it ever since we started dating," Joe replied.

"True, but it was worth the wait," Jeff answered.

It was humiliating to be talked about like this, but of course they both knew that.

"Man is this slut wet," Jeff commented. "Is she always like this?"

"Most of the time, yeah," Joe answered.

"You lucky bastard."

By the time we got were we were going, Jeff had two fingers inside me and the top three buttons of my dress undone. I was flushed from arousal and humiliation. Jeff withdrew his fingers and pushed my leg off of his. He moved to get out of the car and I reached up to button my dress back up.

"Don't do that. I like it this way," Jeff barked.

I jumped a little at the sharpness of his voice. As I slid out of the car I realized what I must look like with my dress half unbuttoned. I was surprised to see we were at a Hooters. I had never been to one before. It was a place that never appealed to me, and it didn't now. But nobody was asking me, and it we went.

I figured at least with all the waitresses showing off their their bosoms I would not stand out. I was wrong. Since I was nearly the only female customer in the place, I attracted a lot of attention. I could feel the eyes on me as we were shown to our table.

Our waitress was young and with that tight top it was easy to see that she had large firm breasts. This didn't bother me. I had accepted my small breasts a long time ago. But I got the impression that the men, and more specifically Jeff, were watching to see how I'd react. I just tried to act normally.

"So what do you think of our waitress, Sharon?" Jeff asked me.

I knew what he was getting at, but I decided to act stupid and said, "She seems competent enough."

"No, no," He scowled. "I mean her looks."

From his tone of voice I decided not to push it. "She's very pretty and quite voluptuous."

"You mean she has big tits," Jeff replied.

"Yes," I said.

"I like big tits. What about you Joe?" He asked.

"I'm more into the shape than the size," My thoughtful hubby answered.

"Why am I not surprised?" Jeff responded dryly. "Personally I think Sharon is a sexy beast, but she'd be even hotter with bigger tits. A nice C or D cup would be perfect."

"I think they are perfect they way they are. I notice you can't keep your hands off of them," Joe countered.

"True, but it's hard not to when her nips are hard and she's moaning like a bitch in heat," Jeff chuckled.

They were having this conversation loud enough so that the people in the nearby tables could hear it. I could hear some snickering around us and noticed some lustful looks. I avoided direct eye contact with them by looking down at the table. Joe and Jeff seemed to enjoy my discomfort.