A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't take too many liberties while they were dancing, but now that cat was out of the bag. Soon everybody knew that they could ask for more than just food and drinks. Several more men asked her to dance, but for the most part they behaved themselves. Sharon thought they were unsure how far they could go because she was the step mother of their friends. I think she was underestimating them.

As the outside temperature cooled to a more comfortable level the party moved out of the house and into the back yard. Some of the guests changed into bathing suits and took advantage of the hot tub. Eventually that's where she found herself, beside the hot tub asking a young couple and the single man soaking inside if they needed anything.

"You know what I wish?" The single man asked her.

"What is your wish Master?" Sharon parroted, trying to stay in character.

"I'd like to see you climb into this hot tub with us," He said with a smirk.

Sharon suspected that her outfit would become semitransparent if it became wet, but she didn't really feel like she had any choice. So she slipped off he shoes saying, "OK, but just for a few minutes. I have other guests to attend to."

The young couple laughed nervously saying, "Oh my god, I can't believe you asked her that, Justin."

Justin grinned but said nothing as Sharon stepped into the hot water. When she was completely submerged she found out that she was wrong about the costume. It was not semitransparent, it was totally transparent, her nipples and shaved snatch clearly visible. The young woman put her hand over her mouth saying, "Look at your costume!"

"I don't think the designers had water in mind," Justin quipped as he ogled her body.

As embarrassing as that was, she knew a lot more people would see her when she got out of the tub, so she stayed for a few minutes collecting her courage. Besides, she enjoyed stealing looks at Justin's erection poking up in his trunks. She was very horny from the lack of recent sex and it looked like he had a nice cock. When she did get out she immediately attracted a lot of attention. As Sharon made her rounds dripping wet, she was more popular than ever. The men were openly staring at her, and some of the women too. Sharon had been hearing whispered comments about her "hot body" all evening long, but now they were louder and more lewd.

"Look at that ass!"

"Forget her ass, look at that pussy. I'd like to get between those legs."

"Her tits look so suckable."

As she dried off, her costume became less and less transparent, to the disappointment of most of the guests. Soon Sharon found herself with two couples near the beer keg. The first couple was a Chinese woman named Qin and her boyfriend Bart. The second couple was Jackie and her husband Tom.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" She asked.

"You could give me your top," Tom blurted out.

They all laughed that nervous drunken laugh that we've all heard, not really sure if Sharon would do it, but ready to pass it off as a joke if she took offense. To their amazement she very calmly removed her top and handed it over.

"Nice tits!" Bart said.

"I want to see something else," Qin said, "Pull your bottoms down to your knees, but don't take them off."

"Oh you're so mean," Jackie responded.

Sharon did as she was told. For some reason it was more humiliating to leave them there half way down than removing her bottoms completely.

"Ha, I thought she was shaved," Qin crowed. "That's pretty nasty for an old lady."

"The boys don't seem to mind," Jackie said as she squeezed her husband's cock through his pants.

"Well just look at her, for Christ's sake, she's fucking hot!" Tom exclaimed.

"I think she likes this," Qin observed, "Just take a look at those nips."

Sharon's nipples were very hard, and she knew it. She actually ached for someone to play with them. That's when Nathan walked up to the small group.

"Hey, what's going on here?" He asked.

"Um, just having some harmless fun," Tom answered, a little concern showing on his face. He was obviously worried that they had gone too far.

"I can see that," Nathan replied. "Well, if you're done with her she has to move on to the other guests. Move along Mother."

When Sharon tried to pull up her bottoms Nathan stopped her. "I didn't say you could pull those up!" He barked.

So she shuffled on to the next group of people as the four behind her giggled and laughed at her predicament. Sharon noticed how this made her tits jiggle seductively and was sure it was having a similar effect on her ass. This was one of the most humiliating things she'd ever had to do. By the time she got to the next group of people the flimsy garment had slipped down to her ankles. That really didn't help much though.

This group consisted of two men and a woman. They had watched what the other couples had done and had noted Nathan's apparent approval, so they were ready to push it further. Once Sharon had shuffled near them, one of the men moved behind her, grabbed her wrists, and held her hands behind her back. Then the other two started playing with her tits and pussy.

"Oh shit she's soaking wet," The woman said.

"Do you like this?" The man behind her asked. "Huh? Does this get you off?"

"Yes," Sharon moaned. She was so horny she would have said anything.

"You like prancing around showing your body off?" The woman asked.

"Yes," Sharon answered truthfully. It had turned her on incredibly.

"Just a little horny slut, is that it? Say it!"

"I'm just a horny slut," Sharon repeated.

"You want to get fucked, don't you slut?" The man behind her asked.

"Yes."

"By who?" He demanded.

"Anybody," Sharon answered truthfully.

"Even your sons?" The man continued the interrogation.

"Yes," Sharon replied without bothering to point on they were her step sons.

Between the woman rubbing her clit and the man twisting and sucking her nipples, Sharon was quickly approaching her climax. But they suddenly stopped, leaving her gasping for breath and trembling.

"Looks like you're having fun over here," Eric said, smiling at his step mother.

"Oh yeah," The man behind Sharon responded, "But I think your mom really needs a good fuck."

"Is that so? Do you need a good fuck Mom?" Eric asked her.

Sharon just nodded her head, incredibly embarrassed, but in desperate need of a cock in her throbbing pussy.

"Well then, let's take care of that right now," Eric said and led her away.

Sharon had to move her feet quickly to keep up with him since the bottoms to her costume were still around her ankles. She stumbled and almost fell down several times, but managed to stay on her feet. When they got to a heavy picnic table, Eric easily picked her up and sat her down on it. Lifting up her feet he removed the little panties and spread her legs. Sharon laid back on the table while Eric dropped his swim trunks. When he slipped his hard cock into her juicy cunt, all the guests were starting to gather around.

Sharon didn't care that they had an audience. She was enjoying the feeling of her pussy being filled for the first time in days. Eric pounded her hard, making her tits bounce. After about a dozen strokes Sharon had a powerful orgasm, much to the amusement of the onlookers. Eric continued pounding his step mother's pussy mercilessly making her cum a second time before pulling out and shooting his load onto her body.

"Oh yeah, now this party is in high gear!" Eric proclaimed. "Who's horny?"

Everybody raised their hands.

"Well this bitch is here for wish fulfillment, so tell her what you want and she'll make it happen," He announced.

"Really?" Someone asked.

"Is she really your step mom?" Someone else wanted to know.

"Tell them who and what you are," Eric told Sharon.

She instantly knew what to say. Joe and Jeff had prepared her for these kind of questions.

Sharon sat up on the table and announced, "I am Nathan and Eric's step mother. I am also a cum starved slut that loves to be used and humiliated. Tonight I am yours. Tell me what you want and I will do it. Nothing is too nasty or perverted."

The rest of the night was a blur of cocks, tits, and pussies. She's pretty sure that she had sex with all the men (more than once) and at least half the women there. Most of it was straight sucking and fucking, but there were a few exceptions. One of the couples got into spanking her and really left her with a red ass. One guy had her give him a foot job, which was a new experience for her. Sharon didn't really understand his fetish and it was the first time a guy shot his load on her feet. It felt kind of sexy, but weird too.

The other thing that stuck out in her mind was and encounter she had with Qin and Bart. While she was sucking her boyfriend, Qin fucked Sharon with a bottle. But this wasn't a nice tender fuck; she was really ramming it in savagely. It wasn't pleasurable at all for Sharon, but is was for Qin who had her hand down her pants and was masturbating furiously the entire time. Bart shot his load into Sharon's mouth, Qin had a massive orgasm, and Sharon was left with a sore pussy. Later Qin tied her up and teased her tits and pussy using ice cubes from one of the coolers. Sharon never did figure out why Qin treated her like that. Maybe she just got off on being cruel.

By the time they were finished with her hours later, Sharon was quite sore. More than any of her previous orgies and/or gang bangs. Partly that was due to the rough treatment she received from a couple of the guests, and partly because they were all young and were able to keep coming back for more. She was almost continuously engaged in some sexual act for the entire time. Sharon lost count of how many times she came, but she thinks she set a new personal record.

She slept until late afternoon on Monday. When she woke up Nathan and Eric had managed to clean up most of the mess. Apparently they had taken the day off work, knowing the party would be late. After supper they all soaked in the hot tub, which Sharon said she really needed. Of course her step sons insisted they do this naked. This led to them both fucking her, but it was slow and gentle. First Eric had her sit on his lap. He fucked her slowly and played with her tits. Then Nathan wanted a turn, so she did the same with him. They switched back and forth for over an hour before they took her inside and finished with Eric's cock in her pussy and Nathan's in her mouth.

It was while she was falling asleep with Eric in his bed that she realized she REALLY was a cum starved slut. It wasn't just an act. After the previous night she should have wanted anything other than more sex. But when Eric sat her on his pole in the hot tub and she felt it slide inside her well lubricated pussy, she wanted it. It wasn't just an obligation. She wasn't just following orders. No, she wanted it and enjoyed it, even though she was still sore. She had several good orgasms too. In her words:

"There was no denying it. This is what I am. A slut. And you know what? I'm OK with that. Maybe this is the true me, or maybe I'm so addicted to sex that I can't tell the difference anymore."

I didn't know what to tell her because I didn't know either. So I just didn't say anything. I just acted as if I had never read that paragraph. This would come back to haunt me later.

The next morning Sharon flew home. That night two of her cubs came over and fucked her while Joe watched a baseball game on TV. Sharon didn't complain.

12