A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can come back anytime." Jinx replied.

"Really? I can come back?" She asked breathlessly. At first she was afraid she had overdone it at that point, but apparently not.

"Sure. Maybe you can beg your husband to let you stay for an entire weekend." Another one chimed in. She never did get all their names.

"Yeah, we could invite a couple more brothers. You'd get plenty of long black cock." Rocket said.

"That would be great. I'll see what I can do." Sharon gushed.

They let her clean up a little since Jinx didn't want cum all over the inside of his car. Then she put on her shoes and coat, leaving her ruined stockings in the bathroom trash bin. Jinx drove her back to Bruce's apartment and after one last grope of her tits and pussy, let her out in front of the building. Having no choice, she buzzed the apartment so that she could get in and use the phone. It took several tries, but someone finally pushed the button to unlock the security door.

When she entered the apartment Bruce and Mike were not there. It was one of their friends that had let her in. He was surprised to see her, but let her use his phone to call Joe. He said he was just starting to get worried and asked her why Bruce had not brought her home yet. She told him that it was a long story and that she would tell him on the way home, and by the way, could he come and pick her up. He sounded irritated, but said he would be over in 20 minutes.

On the way home she explained what had happened to her. He was turned on by her story, but also pissed at Bruce for having been so careless with her safety.

"You are lucky all they did was fuck you. It could have been a lot worse." Joe observed. "It was really smart the way you handled them though."

When he finally did talk to Bruce he laid into him pretty good. Bruce didn't really have a good defense for what happened except that he couldn't remember much. That didn't go very far with Joe and he told Bruce that he and Mike and all their friends were cut off forever. He demanded the house key back and told him if either he or any of his friends every talked to anybody about Sharon that he would string them up by their balls.

"And I'll have plenty of help." He added.

Joe never really trusted any of the kids after that except for Tommy, and he moved shortly after that when he got promoted at work. Sharon was happy for him, of course, but she would really miss him later. More than she thought she would.

So that left Joe, James, and Jeff as her only real Masters. This was fine with her, with the exception of Jeff, and her misgivings about him would eventually prove to be well founded. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Next up is an unexpected poker game.

12