A Cosmic Disturbance

Story Info
Three friends mattress astronomy.
1.2k words
3.91
13.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yvesmondog
yvesmondog
24 Followers

The much discussed and anticipated night was looming. The day had remained clear and sunny. Some light cloud in the afternoon had been pushed away by a gentle breeze. The weather was a blessing.

Many amateur and if there were any, professional astronomers in the local area would be setting up their telescopes for the evening.

Rex and Ella's plans were the same as last time this happened although they couldn't remember when that was exactly. The only difference was their friend Matt was staying over for a few days. A welcome visitor Matt was travelling north to see his son, daughter in law and the expanding family.

The three friends drank red wine, chatted and prepared a simple meal.

Rex had chosen Pink Floyd's Interstellar Overdrive along with tracks from other bands such as Man or AstroMan as the soundtrack for the evening . He had even found the Jetson's theme somewhere.

"Meet George Jetson" all three sang the opening line.

Around 10.30 Rex and Matt laid plastic on the lawn and dragged out the spare room mattress. Ella had some cushions and a blanket.

Another bottle of red wandered outside too.

It seemed natural for Ella to lay in the middle. The cushions allowed them to sit up in their makeshift bed and sip their wine.

Under the stars on a warm night Ella, Rex and their friend Matt lay on an old mattress, looked to the heavens and waited. Matt saw the first twinkle of an extra little star and even as he spoke the sky filled with streaks of light.

Meteor showers raked the black night sky.

The media had talked it up for weeks. Some pundits even predicting Armageddon.

Ella lays flat on her back and watches the cosmic display grow steadily more spectacular. The boys join her.

"I couldn't be in a better place if it is the end of the world," she laughs.

It seemed natural to hold hands so they did.

There had always been a simmering sexual tension between them all, but life was always a rush and made up of brief get togethers.

Tonight that tension was responding to lazy time, no need to get up early, the proximity of the cosmos and being in bed together, even if it was a mattress and a few blankets on the lawn.

"What would you like to be doing if the world ended tonight?" asks Rex.

"Fucking!"said Ella

"Fucking," said Matt a nanosecond later.

"Me too," said Rex.

The timing was remarkable. As Rex uttered his words the sky fills with explosions of light.

"Wow!" all three exclaim.

When Rex turned his gaze from the night sky to his girlfriend Ella she is already kissing Matt. He lays beside them and watches their mouths open to kiss, their tongues looping wetly around each other. Little murmurs of pleasure and lust mingle with the subdued night sounds and early 1960's Floyd.

Ella breaks her kiss and rolls into Rex's arms. She offers her lips still wet with Matt's saliva and whispers "love you," as she kisses Rex deeply.

Rex removes her top in one movement, pushes her back to the mattress and bites at her exposed nipple. Ella reaches to Matt who is up on one arm watching and lowers him to her other breast. The boys revel in Ella's soft small perfectly formed tits. They bite, lick and nuzzle. Ella responds to the feeling of her body being adored and kisses each boy in turn. Lifting first Matt's face to kiss then Rex.

The sky is quieter, thin steaks of light diminishing.

Abruptly Ella stands.

"Back in a tick," she says disappearing into the house.

The boys take the opportunity to relieve themselves on the lemon tree.

"Hard to pee with an erection," Rex jokes.

"Tell me about it," responds Matt.

Ella has turned the stereo down. She reappears from the house in her nightie. The three meet at the bed.

Rex pulls off his tee shirt and drops his jeans sending them flying with a kick. He stands casually naked. His cock semi erect.

"Such a boy," Ella says to Matt.

"Me too!" Matt replies, his shirt and jeans going just as quickly.

Ella kneels on the bed, her pretty nightie clings to her body. Rex and Matt offer their naked bodies and growing cocks. Ella puts a hand on each boys arse and pulls then in. Their cocks mash on her face. She opens her mouth to suck one in. In the dark, a tiny bit drunk Ella is only fairly sure she is sucking on Matt's cock. The other cock, probably Rex grinds on her cheek.

Matt adores his cock in Ella's mouth, she slurps, sucks and nibbles with ease and expertise. He thrusts to mouth fuck, Ella doesn't back away. His cock is consumed. Rex moves along Ella's body lifting her from kneeling onto all fours. He flings the nightie over her arse to her waist. Both Rex and Matt pause to admire Ella's backside. Petite, curved, perfect geometry. Rex slaps perfection hard leaving a red mark.

A shudder of pleasure runs through her body.

The sensation briefly clamps Ella's teeth on Matt's cock.

Matt is aware that the sudden brief danger has made him very hard. With a growing inkling into his friends sexuality he roughly pushes Ella's face onto his erection.

Rex slaps again. Ella buckles then lifts back onto all fours. She feels the cock's heat against her arse. The folds of her cunt expand hoping to suck Rex in. He is right against her but not in her.

Ella waves her arse to catch him. Her cunt in dripping in anticipation.

No warning it's in. Hard deep strong. Ella gasps and buckles again. Four strong male hands hold her in place. The boys fall into a rhythm of fuck.

Ella opens her eyes, all is dark around her, the night breeze is cool on her sweat, her mouth and cunt are full of cock. They grind her.

Ella knows her orgasm is approaching so she is startled when Matt and Rex both remove their cocks.

"Hey fucking bastards!!" Ella swears at them.

They laugh and walk past each other. At close range Ella sees the boys manhandle their erect cocks to touch like crossed swords. It's funny and erotic for Ella. Her fading orgasm surges as Matt buries himself in her cunt and Rex opens her lips. He smells and tastes like her cunt.

Ella throbs, pulses and explodes in orgasm. Deep guttural snarling comes from her throat. The boys thrust, Ella cums.

Rex looks at Matt.

"Lets go for it,"

Ella just hangs on as the boys grind deep into her. Matt reaches for his friends shoulders for support and thrusts powerfully filling Ella's cunt with cum. Rex stands back pulling his cock hard and shoots a long stream of cum over Ella's back, lesser streams hit her shoulders hair and face.

They collapse, three entwined bodies.

Ella is glistening with cum on her and seeping from her cunt.

Slowly they straighten the bed and lay down under covers.

"World didn't end," says Rex.

"Nah, just got better," says Ella.

"See you next cosmic disturbance then," says Matt.

yvesmondog
yvesmondog
24 Followers