A Cottage Caper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyBCa
TonyBCa
21 Followers

How I silently hoped that they wouldn't be disappointed in me. . .

I gulped. "I've never been with a man before, except for a few exploratory times when out camping as a teen. However, that fumbling, bumbling pubescent groping was more mutual masturbation than anything else."

"I . . . I never considered it before, but I . . . I'm . . . aroused by the thought of making it with you - with Angela alongside us of course." I smiled shyly. I was certainly open to the idea, yet deep down I still held some primordial misgivings. Silly perhaps, but they were there, none the less.

Angela rubbed my shoulders. "What I really want most is simply a threesome. I want to have sex with two guys at the same time. Sex with two guys I deeply care about. I want to experience two men simultaneously pleasuring me and me pleasuring them in return. I have to admit that I am aroused, even excited by the thought of watching Mike and another man making out, but I won't be disappointed if that part doesn't happen."

Then Mike said much the same thing. He admitted that he had occasionally fantasized about having sex with another guy, but could not imagine it happening without Angela being present.

"Let's just see how it goes, eh, and take it from there," Mike suggested with a twinkle in his baby-blue eyes.

Angela almost blew me away with what she admitted to us next. For several years now, ever since seeing it in some of Mike's porn videos, she craved a double penetration.

"So, oral-and-vaginal at the same time," I asked, somewhat innocently.

"Oh, heck no, silly boy," she corrected. "Pussy-and-anal at the same time."

"Oh, my God! So, you don't mind anal?" I'd often fantasized about anal with Lisa but had been reluctant to pursue it, principally because she always shied away whenever I touched her in that area.

"You know," Mike answered for Angela, "there are times she actually prefers anal sex. But, she must be in the mood for it. Which is not every time."

"But then," Angela said wistfully with an impish grin, "this might be . . . this could be - one of them." She was one horny lady that evening.

"Well, Tony. What do you say?" asked Mike.

By now my cock was becoming uncomfortably engorged and cramped into the corner of my tight underwear. Almost subconsciously I reached down to position John Thomas a bit more comfortably.

Watching over my shoulder Angela picked up on my arousal.

"Oh, Mike," she cooed staring at my groin, "I think we have our answer!" And then she ran the tip of her tongue around and in my ear. Something I absolutely love - it drives me to distraction.

"Oh hell, YES!" I cried out in response and began to rub my stiffening erection much the way Mike had just been doing. And was still doing, but now with a more deliberate clutching and stroking than just simply rubbing.

Angela came around from behind the armchair and went over to Mike. As she walked around me, backlit by the sun through the lacy fabric of her lingerie, I saw that her breasts, although on the smallish side, perhaps little more than a comfortable handful each, were firm and shapely. Despite having nursed two children, her breasts still had a perfect shape: even without a bra.

Her nipples were erect with arousal. A cone-shaped ring of firmness elevated her silver-dollar sized areolae: tipped with erect, protruding nipples. I could even see the bumpiness in those dark discs, probably enhanced by engorgement below.

As Angela approached Mike, she spread her thighs around his knees and bent forward to give him a long, passionate kiss. As she did so, the hem of her short baby doll top rose over generous buttocks. However, my attention was drawn a bit lower down: to the obvious wet patch beginning to show in the gusset of her panties. Panties that were tightly stretched over an unusually large and pudgy pussy perfectly framed between her thighs.

As they kissed, Mike reached up to caress her breasts. Watching them made my heart to pound like a trip hammer. I became almost giddy with elation and anticipation.

After a while, Mike made a move toward her panties. But Angela pulled back teasingly, then returned back to me.

As she approached, her crotch was at eye level. I was struck by her well-defined cameltoe. Through the sheer fabric of her panties, I saw that the rounded contour of her well-padded mound was covered by a dense pubic bush which extended right up to her panty elastic. Her mound led down to a tight cleft between large labia, invaded by the creased fabric of her red lace panties.

Leaning into me, Angela's lips and tongue sought mine. As she did so, her nimble fingers deftly found the drawstring of my shorts - and loosened them.

She gathered up the hem of my shirt and tugged it upwards. I leaned forward and raised my arms to help her strip off my shirt. She immediately moved in on my nipples: licking, sucking, nibbling and goading them into hard, pebble-like erections.

Angela's soft, wavy hair cascaded down my midriff towards my groin where, before long, she grasped my stiffening cock through shorts and underwear: exploring, encircling and eventually stroking it.

In response, I reached up under her short baby doll nightie to caress her breasts, one in the palm of each hand. I stroked and kneaded them, enjoying their softness and fullness. Then I moved in on her nipples which rolled between the pads of thumb and fingers, then twisted them gently. They became firmer and longer the more I played with them, which in turn seemed to make them even more sensitive. Angela continued to outline and rub my cock, Cooing rude words of encouragement:

"I love the way you do that," she encouraged me.

"Your cock's becoming as hard as my nipples, Tony, please don't come too soon . . .

"Pinch my nipples a little harder, don't be shy."

I grasped just below each nipple then squeezed along its length from base to tip as though to milk her.

"YES, just like that. Feels wonderful, Tony. You are making me so wet . . .

"Now kiss me!"

After a brief kiss, she stood and pulled off her baby doll top. The freckly, lightly bronzed skin over her breasts showed no tan lines anywhere. Then she cupped a hand under each breast, arched her back, leaned in towards me, and offered first one, then the other for me to suckle.

At first, I planted brief butterfly kisses on just the very tips of her nipples then licked all around them. Next, I took as much of each breast as I could into my mouth and suckled on each in turn. She sighed moaned in erotic contentment and gently ran her fingers through my hair. Something else that really turns me on.

I reached a hand out to the smooth softness of her inner thighs. With feather-light touches, I stroked first one side, and then the other. Her response was to spread her legs a little wider, giving me easier access to her panty-covered pussy, inviting me to touch her there. I rubbed her pussy through the thin fabric, then cautiously slipped a fingertip under the elastic edge which was wet with the flow of her arousal.

She flinched a little as I brushed through stiff pubic curls towards her silky inner labia, now peeking out and longing for my touch. I ran my fingertips along her inner pussy frills which caused her to roll her hips in a most beguiling way, which added to the force and range of my stroking. As her outer labia swelled they flattened out, which widened her slot to expose deeper recesses of her pussy to my exploring, caressing fingers.

"Oh-h-h-h, yes." She encouraged me.

"Firmer now, slower, lower.

"There, Tony, just like that," she whispered with a sigh. "You're making me SO horny!"

I had to smile.

Suddenly she drew back, placed a hand on each of my shoulders and glared at me with a smoldering, lusty passion. I couldn't help but notice a rouge-red flush in her cheeks and deepening dimples in her smile. Then she leaned in to kiss me again. This lady was as horny as a toad.

Her busy hands fished under the waistband of my loosened shorts and came out with my rigid cock in full erection. She stroked down the length of my shaft and ran a fingertip around the base of my scrotum.

I responded reflexively, thrusting up to meet her, and she immediately took advantage of my raised buttocks. With her free hand, she deftly stripped me of both shorts and underwear, which fell in an untidy heap around my feet. Before I knew it, she was nestled between my spreading thighs. I was fully and unconditionally exposed to her: my cock and balls in her hands at eye level. I felt her hot breath on the sensitive head of my cock as it protruded out from under my retreating foreskin.

"Perfect!" she purred, examining me closely.

"Hard. And uncut. Just the way I imagined - and hoped you'd be," she said between soft kisses over the tip of my cock and pee-slit, which gaped and pouted at her praise and ministrations, flushing a deeper scarlet than the rest of the head.

Next, she grasped high up on the shaft with a grip that was so firm as to be almost painful. Then she slowly and forcefully stroked downward. First, my foreskin pulled back flat along the shaft, exposing the coronal rim. Then as she thrust down further my frenulum became taut to its limit, which made the normally soft vellum surface of my cock-head stretch out so smooth that it almost shone. Then with a little more downward pressure, she caused the whole tip of my cock to bend and arch towards her. The feeling of such drum-tightness in the head of my cock was exquisite: like an erection on steroids.

Next, she ran her fingertip around under the rim of the head gathering up a small smudge of the musky secretion (smegma) that occasionally accumulates there. She sniffed it, then gingerly tasted it with the tip of her tongue. Probably taking in a substantial dose of male sex pheromone along with it.

"Ah, the nectar of the gods: Aphrodite's aphrodisiac" she cooed.

I groaned and closed my eyes - enjoying everything she was doing to me.

She palmed my balls and gently rolled each one in turn between her delicate fingers. I was so aroused that my scrotum was contracted almost flat up against the base of my cock, and my balls were drawn up either side of my cock. The corrugated surface of my scrotum thickened as it contracted so that the surface became like some fleshy, crazy corduroy: which made it even more sensitive to her fingertips and softly scratching nails.

Suddenly there was a groan beside me. I turned to see Mike standing at my shoulder gazing with admiration at his lovely wife on her knees between my thighs: launching me to heights of sexual arousal I had not known for a good many years.

Mike had pulled down the front of his shorts, its waistband hooked behind his scrotum. His exposed, rampant mere inches away from my face.

I saw that his cock is of about average length, perhaps a tad shorter than my six and a quarter inches. But his was much thicker than mine, especially around the base. When erect, his cock is slightly more curved than mine, bowing upward and listing a little to the left. Like me, he has a full, generous foreskin which with his erection lay in lazy folds gathered below the rim. The head of Mike's cock was larger and more rounded than my slightly tulip-shaped acorn-tip. His balls were heavy and low-hanging in a spectacularly well-endowed scrotum.

There was another striking difference between us. Where my cock-head was scarlet and dry: shiny only because of tension in the stretched skin covering it, Mike's ruddy-purplish head was shiny because it was wet, and wonderfully slippery, with pre-cum oozing copiously from his red-rimmed pee-slit.

With one hand cradling his balls and the other around the shaft of his cock, Mike used the pad of his thumb to spread his natural lubricant all over the head. Knowing that he was being watched he curled the tips of his fingers into the base of his cock and slowly milked the slight bulge up the underside of his cock until a pearly droplet of pre-cum oozed from the small slit-like opening at the tip, into which he again dipped the pad of his thumb.

Then, instead of rubbing the secretion over his cock-head as he had been doing, this time he drew his thumb away in my direction, and as he did so, his precum formed a glistening, gossamer-like thread several inches long. The fragile string sagged under its own weight briefly forming a few sparkling droplets at its middle, then broke apart like a bursting bubble. One part fell towards his wrist, whilst the other fell as a thin silvery line down along the shaft of his cock.

I couldn't help myself: I simply HAD to taste it.

Impulsively, I leaned towards him and ran the tip of my tongue up along the shaft of his cock, and then on over the head. His pre-cum had an unexpected, subtle taste: more sweetness than salty, and of course it was very slippery, even on the tip of my tongue.

Sensing my move, Angela looked up just in time to see my tongue make contact with his cock. Her gasp caught my attention. I'll never forget the expression of utter glee and arousal on her face: utterly validating a desire to see her man with another.

I turned back to Mike, grasped the shaft of his cock and enveloped the lollipop-like head in my mouth. I sucked on him until my cheeks caved in, and Angela did the very same for me.

Several minutes passed where heads bobbed, tongues licked, and fists pumped to the wet sounds of slurps and moans of utmost pleasure.

After a while, Angela invited Mike down to join her between my legs.

I found it hard to focus on the all the new sensations with two sets of hands, two tongues and two sets of lips on my cock, balls and inner thighs. I most vividly remember the contrast between Angela's soft cheeks against one thigh as compared to Mike's much firmer, slightly bristly cheek against the other. I'd never before had my cock and balls sucked by a man and might have been more reticent had Angela not been alongside encouraging and coaching him. Mike's mouth, though inexperienced, was more forthright, and his sucking harder and more demanding than Angela's had been. I spiraled up in a swirl of sexual emotion to heights I had never known before.

Then Mike did something totally unexpected, what Angela later called a foreskin-flurry. He took a firm grip on my cock in his fist and pressed just the tip of his pointed tongue hard up against the tiny lips of my pee-slit. And holding it there, he pushed my foreskin up over the head of my cock and on up over his tongue, as far as he could get it to go. Then with the tip of his tongue, still covered by my foreskin, he probed as deeply as he could into the potential space between foreskin and head. Once his tongue was trapped between my cock-head and a greatly distended foreskin he swirled around and around my cock-head like fingers running under a tight pair of panties. The sensation was exquisite and pleasurable beyond words.

Sensing my imminent orgasm Mike stopped abruptly and clamped down hard around the base of my cock. Deep within my cock I felt several intense pulsations shoot back into my perineum as the orgasm aborted and receded.

Mike stood up, kicked off his shorts and underwear, and announced: "Now it's my turn."

He moved aside, to allow me to stand beside him, which left Angela still kneeling between us.

"So, now let me compare my men," Angela said with a glint in her eyes.

She grasped a cock in each hand and drew one towards the other. Mike and I shuffled and shifted until one cock was directly above the other. Mike is a few inches taller than me, so his cock was above mine: his pee-slit touched the base of my belly in the small hollow created by pushing down on my erection; and the tip of my cock nestled into the sparse, springy pubic hair covering his scrotum.

Using both hands, Angela bundled our two cocks together. Instinctively I flinched at the touch of another man's cock against my own and reflexively pulled back a little. Sensing my movement, Mike correspondingly thrust forward with his cock, running his cock back up along mine. Gathering my wits, I responded in kind. This initiated a mutual dueling thrust-and-parry between us, trapped as we were within Angela's loosely encircling two-handed grasp.

What happened next almost took my breath away. I was so engrossed in what was going on down below that I didn't notice Mike leaning in for a kiss. I had never even considered kissing another man before, or at least, not FRENCH kissing him. Mike's lips parted and his tongue probed for mine. Mike's kiss was demanding and deeply passionate: and seemed to go on forever – although probably no more than a minute or so.

As we broke away, I looked down wondering about Angela's response: fearing some sort of revulsion. But I saw quite the opposite. Her eyes were sparkling and her sexy smile was as wide as ever.

"Jee-sus wept! That was HOT," she gasped. "Do it again, guys."

Just before Mike closed in for a second kiss, I caught sight of Angela's hands slipping under the waistband of her panties. This was obviously turning her on. She continued to stroke our cocks: now only one-handed of course, and then sucked each of us in turn.

I reached out for one of Mike's nipples and gave it a twist between fingertips. He groaned, almost growled, in response, encouraging me further. Leaning into him, I took one of his nipples between my lips, lashed it with the tip of my tongue, and nibbled at it gently with my teeth. Once fully erect, I switched over to his other hardening bud with the same response.

After a minute or two I sank to my knees to take over from Angela.

I cupped his scrotum weighing his balls in the palm of my hand rolling them between my fingers. I loved the way they moved up and down so easily within his copious sac.

I took his entire head as well as the first couple of inches of the shaft deep into my mouth. I flicked across his frenulum with the tip of my tongue as I bobbed up and down, sucking him rhythmically.

Mike ran his fingers through my hair as he rocked back and forth, running his rampant cock in and out of my mouth, gently face-fucking me. I was forced to place one hand around his shaft to prevent him thrusting too far, whilst with the other, I reached for my own erection which was hard and urgently demanding attention.

At one point, I glanced across at Angela. She was sitting back on her heels with knees wide spread, one hand tweaking a nipple, and the other deep in her panties clearly rubbing and mercilessly probing her pussy. She held her lower lip between her teeth, and eyes twinkled with obvious sexual excitement. The rosy erotic blush that was once confined to her cheeks, had now spread almost up to her ears, around her eyes, down the furrows of her neck, and across the top of her chest. If I ever needed confirmation of her arousal, and her approval of what I was doing to her husband, this was surely it.

I could tell that Mike was getting very close when he stopped his thrusting, drew my head hard against his genitals, and forcefully locked his thighs tight around the hand still cradling his scrotum. I could just imagine the deep cup of contraction in his buttocks as he staved off an impending orgasm. Clearly, he didn't want to cum too soon.

By now Angela had her eyes closed and was whimpering softly. She had both hands thrust into her panties, tightly clutching her pussy. She was obviously very close to an orgasm - or had just gone through one.

Once he had come back to earth and caught his breath, Mike suggested: "Let's take this somewhere more comfortable, eh."

"So . . . lead on, Sir Galahad!" demanded Angela, with a bright smile.

"Mike - Sir Galahad?" I queried.

"Oh, then Sweet Lady, please let me be your Sir Lance-a-lot," I said, standing up and grabbing my cock to thrust it towards her like a jouster with his lance.

TonyBCa
TonyBCa
21 Followers