A Cougar Initiation

Story Info
A 20 year age gap just makes her more attractive to him!
4.7k words
4.45
57.7k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've been talking for months. Building trust and friendship, sharing our wildest fantasies, fulfilling each other's sexual needs day after day and now here we are at last, moving into reality.

As I pull into the parking lot I end the call and follow his directions to where he's parked. Pictures have flowed between us regularly, so recognizing him was never going to be an issue. I know he's watching for my car, I see his smile the moment I spot him. He's taller than I expected, but otherwise just as I thought, dark and good looking with an athletic body.

Pulling in I take a calming breath, nerves aren't something I do often, but this is definitely a walk on the wild side, one I crave, but still. He reaches for the door, opening it and immediately crouching down close gazing at me. We smile into each other's eyes, not speaking he moves closer and sweeps a strand of blonde hair back off my face, then leans in pulling me into his arms in a tight hug.

I sigh in his arms and say "We finally made it here then?"

He smiles "Hey, it's great to finally be here" he says as we both start to grin and he brings his lips down over mine.

All thoughts of nerves leave as I get wrapped up in his scent, strong arms and hot kiss. My lips open beneath his and his tongue dances with mine as the passion we have shared for so long, flares brightly into reality. It's definitely there, all the lust and familiarity we've shared. My hands slide up across his shoulders and into his hair, he pulls me in tighter to him as the kiss gets hotter, pressing his chest to my breasts.

Finally, we ease back, gazing into each other's eyes, pupils dilated with lust. "Are you ready for some fun time" he says as he plants another light kiss on my lips.

"Mmmm I do believe I've been ready for a while now," I say running a finger along his bearded jaw. I lean into him again, but he stops me saying "I have a room key, and I know I'm more than ready to use it if you are?" as he waves it in the air grinning.

I laugh "Oh yeh, you thinking you're going to get lucky boy toy, without even buying me a drink?!" I say running a finger down his chest teasingly. Grabbing my hand he pulls me from the car, takes me by the hips as I stand and presses me back against the car. I moan and smile as I feel the undeniable pressure of a hard cock against my thigh and look up at him.

"I'm done waiting, I need to be deep in you now" he says pressing his erection into my hip and moving provocatively to leave me in no doubt.

I smile, lick my lower lip sexily and whisper "I'm ready to be fucked hard, I want you".

His lips find mine again, our tongues teasing each other, as I bring my hands down to his firm butt pressing him closer. We're interrupted by laughter and a shout of "get a room", which makes us both start to laugh and break the kiss.

He moves back and looks me up and down, making my clit throb and my pulse quicken. "Mmmm you're even sexier in person, but did you follow my instructions I wonder?"

I break away and bend into the car to hit the trunk release and burst out laughing as I feel both his hands slide down my tight skirt over my butt, blatantly feeling me up.

"Would you stop with the public groping Jase!" I giggle as I stand back up, only to find he's moved and my butt is now pressed up against his erection. His hands slide across my silky shirt, around my ribs and settle just under my breasts where his fingers start to stroke the underside of them.

"Oh we both know you love a little exhibitionism as much as I do" he mutters before kissing just below my ear. I laugh and he releases me with a squeeze of my butt and a grin, as he strides to the trunk and grabs my bag and swings it over his shoulder with his.

He reaches for my hand, I let him take it, already not concerned at whether anyone will wonder about the age gap between us.

"Relax, you don't look anywhere near 52 and I look older than 32, and honestly do we give a shit what anyone thinks?" he laughs squeezing my hand.

"Uh not at this point dude, because we're gonna fuck each other senseless for the next few hours anyway," I say laughing at him.

"There you go, now that's the right attitude to have, I've been telling you that for months," he says grinning.

"Yes, and of course you're always right J!"

"Well look at you! Seems like I may finally have you tamed to behave just the way I expect you to" he replies laughing.

"Ha! Dream on boy" I say laughing.

We enter the huge Casino hotel and head to the elevator, he presses the button for the top floor and pulls me up against his firm body as the doors slide closed. My arms go around his waist and I press up against him arching my back, his lips land on mine and the passion erupts between us as we kiss like horny teenagers. The lift stops with a 'ding' and as the doors slide open we separate and watch an older couple get in. We catch each others eye and grin, I slide my hand across his butt and squeeze it. He winks at me and I giggle, causing the woman to look at us for the first time as the doors slide shut. I know I'm flushed and we're both breathing faster and I know she realizes I'm older and knows our secret instantly.

With the realization this is actually going to happen relaxing me, my outrageous side has been let loose. I lean into Jase and say just loud enough I know she can hear "Babe lets just shower together it will save us time getting ready" and plant a kiss on his full lips.

"Mmm ya think that will really be faster?" he replies with a smirk as I lean away. He grabs my hand as the elevator stops and he steps out in front of me, I turn to the woman who I could swear looks envious "Have a great night y'all, we plan to" I say. The doors close and we both bust out laughing, he waves the key at me saying "race ya!". I take off immediately, with him chasing me, stopping at our door and turning to lean my back against it and look up at him.

"Jase are you really sure about this, I mean after all I'm old enough to be your mom!" I whisper, thrusting my breasts out provocatively and pouting at him.

"Oh, I am sure alright, get your sexy ass in that door before we do it right here in the hallway" he growls as he slots the key in the door and it swings open.

The bags fly past me onto the floor, and I laugh as he grabs me around the waist and marches me back to the bed, as I push against his chest pretending to be outraged and fight him off.

"Oh we're about to find out just how obedient you've been with my demands," he says laughing, as he firmly cups my butt and pulls me into his hips.

"Mmmm you think I'd disobey a Dom when he can actually spank me in person" I giggle, as I try to escape and fail horribly.

"Well let's just see shall we" he answers as he lightly bites my neck and I feel his fingers unzip my skirt.

His foot curls around mine and I find myself neatly toppled onto the bed on my back. Without a pause he yanks my skirt over my hips and down my legs, grinning as he sees evidence of my obedience. I lay there ablaze with lust as I see him look down my body and smile. I kick off my shoes and watch his eyes travel up my stocking clad long legs, across my naked pussy and up to my shirt. "Good girl, no panties means no spanking - yet" he growls at me, making my pussy gush. He reaches down and slowly unbuttons my skirt from the bottom up, his fingers lightly brushing over my mound teasingly. My back arches, I try to suppress it but it's a lost cause and his eyes find mine, he knows that's my 'tell'.

"Oh we're turned on I do believe," he says as he slides his index finger between my pussy lips and cheekily mouths "wow" at me, as it strokes across my swollen, wet clit and I moan, unable to stop my hips lifting to his finger.

I watch as he brings his finger to his mouth, slides it in and sucks it clean "Mmmm you taste delicious".

He gazes into my eyes, lowering himself on his arms to kiss me but staying raised away from me. He sticks his tongue into my mouth and I groan as I taste myself on him, I try to pull him down on top of me but he pushes back up and reaches down to open my blouse. His eyes travel across my chest, and his fingers reach out taking ahold of each nipple and tweaking it firmly.

My body arches up again and he grins "Oh I think you're ready to be fucked, tell me you want me now". Any attempt at resistance on my part has vanished, as he plays with my super sensitive nipples and gazes into my eyes, making my pussy juices flow.

"Yes fuck me now Jase, I want to have your cock inside me at last," I say as I watch his pupils dilate with desire.

He reaches down and pulls his t-shirt over his head, I immediately start to rise up to touch his gorgeous body that I have lusted over for months. He pushes me back, shaking his head and still looking into my eyes as he undoes his belt and pants, my eyes dip lower as I watch him push them off his hips and step out of them. Shoes follow and then underwear, and finally, I'm looking at his hard, throbbing, beautiful cock in reality. He reaches down and gives it a few strokes, knowing how that turns me on. But we are both staring with passion as we hold each others gaze, I instinctively part my legs and he grabs my hips and slides me to the edge of the bed. Our movements have become automatic as he steps between my legs and hooks a leg over his shoulder. We breathe heavily as he guides his slick cock head to my slit, he slides it across my clit twice, I moan loudly at the sensation and then he positions his head against my slick pussy.

"Ready" he breathes as he extends his arms either side of me and leans in to kiss me firmly.

"Oh God yes please" I breathe against his lips as we stare into each other's eyes.

His cock starts to sink into me, our eyes stay locked but our faces can't hide the exquisite feelings we are both experiencing as he slowly fills my slick, hot tunnel. I can feel him expanding further as he slides in and I moan and reach a hand into his hair, our gazes still locked. He bottoms out in me, his balls pressing against me erotically. He doesn't move, we both just feel for a moment as we continue to stare at each other.

My other hand slides around him and I slowly scrape my nails gently down his back and grab his butt squeezing it. Instantly the calm before the storm is over, he groans "I'm going to fuck you now and we're both going to cum together fast". I bite my lower lip and arch again, and with that, he starts to slide out of me and then slams back into me, making me cry out in bliss. My legs wrap around his hips, as we both start to move frantically, he's pounding me, I'm raising my hips to take him as deep as I can with every thrust. We're moaning ever louder, as we fuck hard and fast needing to cum, enmeshed together for the first time. His head drops and I bring my hands around between us and cup my full, big breasts and pull them out of my bra. He groans as he watches me pull my own nipples, my head tilted back as he slams his powerful cock repeatedly into me.

I feel him kissing my chin and turn my head to kiss him deeply, my tongue plunges into his delicious mouth and we duel with our tongues, while his cock pummels my pussy insistently. We're both losing it fast, kissing, panting, moaning and slamming into each other.

"I'm about to fill you with my cum baby" he gasps against my lips.

I slide my hand between us and rub my clit fast and instantly it's enough to tip me into a fierce orgasm.

"Oh fuck yes" I cry out as my back arches and he plunges balls deep into me and I feel his cum gush as he jerks against me and says "Oh fuuuuck baby" into my ear in an almost pained voice.

We're both sweaty, hot and a mess as he collapses on me, at last letting me enjoy his ripped chest pressed against mine, making me groan in pleasure and renewed lust. My hands trace lightly down his back, across his butt and stroke his butt crack, making him jerk into me again, making me smile lasciviously at him. We kiss deeply, and I moan as I start to feel him harden in me again, my fingers stroke his balls and I feel him arch into me, as I arch to meet him.

I break the kiss and give him a dirty smile "oh babe, are you ready to go again" I whisper grinning up at him.

"What do you think," he says grinning at me and starting to slide his rapidly hardening cock in my cum filled pussy.

"I told you I was all you needed", he says laughing as he kisses me and then starts to kiss down my neck and onto my chest, as I push my DD breasts towards him invitingly.

"Suck them," I say my breathing getting rapid again with ever-increasing passion.

"I want you on top so I can give them the attention they fully deserve baby" he says and with that he pushes up, and without ever pulling out of me, pulls me up into arms, his hand cupping my butt and walks us across the room to a desk chair.

Sitting down with me still impaled on his now hard again cock, he groans and reaches around me to release my bra and throw it on the floor. My breasts fall out into his waiting hands and I move my hands behind me onto his thighs and thrust them out towards him, while he's still buried deep in my pulsating pussy. He leans forward and fastens his lips around a nipple, making me cry out with pleasure at the sensation of his sucking it and tonguing it. His other hand cups the other breast and he starts to tease the nipple as he still suckles the other. The sensations are shooting straight to my clit, which is once again throbbing and needing attention. I slide one hand between us and I know he's watching as I slide it between my swollen wet lips and it connects with my clit, making me moan.

"Oh god J, please don't stop, you're going to make me cum again," I say urgently as my fingers start to really rub my clit and he plays with and sucks my nipples. My pussy is dripping and filled with a young, hard cock that just keeps going and I'm in heaven.

I raise on my feet slightly and start to slide up and down the length of him, reveling in the amazing sensations combining from my breasts, clit and pussy. My head's back and I'm moaning as I get myself off.

"Come on baby, cum for me again, milk my cock for me" he says in a passion filled voice, as I now start to bounce on his throbbing cock and he thrusts up to meet me. My head back, my hair falling down my back, I am completely lost in desire and feeling, and judging by the grunts of appreciation he is getting off on the sight of me lost in sensation. I pant as my clit gets that pain, pleasure feeling of my impending orgasm, and I move faster on and almost off his rigid cock.

For a minute I hover enough to just pop his sensitized, swollen head in and then out of my hot tight tunnel, his moans get louder. My clit is giving me amazing sensations and with one final flick across it I convulse and start to shake crying out, as I cum hard again. I impale myself back down onto Jays's cock, every inch inside me and he groans loudly as my pussy walls clench him pulsing, and tip him over into his orgasm too.

We fall into each other, foreheads together, panting for breath and laughing.

"Fuck, I think we made a good start on scratching our itch" I say.

"Mmmm yeh but we still have all night" he says before kissing me deeply, as I feel him finally leave my body.

He smacks my butt and I smack his thigh. "Oh no you don't, remember I do the spanking and you have some owed to you later, but now it's time for a drink and that shower you suggested" he grins tweaking a nipple.

I lounge on the bed more satiated than I have felt in months, and admire the spectacular view as my boy toy strolls to the bathroom! I'm starting to get drowsy when I am rudely awakened by strong arms encircling me and literally picking me up off the bed.

"What the hell dude?!" I laugh trying to wriggle free to no avail.

"You're a very dirty girl and we need to get you cleaned up before we hit the bar!" you reply grinning down at my outrage, and I suspect, my breasts jiggling.

"Time for round 3 old lady!"

He already has the shower hot and steamy as he pulls me in with him and under the water. Passion immediately ignites again between us and we kiss steamily as the water pours over our already heated skin.

My hands roam over his young, muscled torso in admiration, feeling the definition and loving the contrasting rough texture of his chest hair against my erect nipples. I break the kiss reluctantly, but my mind is already on the prize, as my lips sear a path down his neck. I lick across his shoulders and down his broad chest, fastening my lips around a nipple and lightly grazing it with my teeth, eliciting a moan.

I notice his hand has closed around his once again swelling shaft and is leisurely stroking it as I forge a path down his body.

"Suck me, show me what you got," he says teasingly, knowing full well how I love to suck cock and am about to prove my skills finally.

I reach my knees and watch for a moment as he thrusts his hard cock through his hand and teases me with it. I smile and look up at him "lick me" he demands, as my hands go around him and close on his taut butt.

My tongue slides erotically and slowly over his swollen head, as we lock gazes. He keeps stroking as he rubs his cock head all over my extended tongue and groans at the sensation. I slide a finger slowly down his butt crack, and it's enough to make him jerk his hips towards me, and at that moment I slide my lips around his head and suck him all the way into my welcoming mouth. He moans and his hands move to the back of my head, as I feel his balls hit my chin and he starts to slowly fuck my mouth.

My exploratory finger finds his anus and I start to press firmly against it, causing an immediate increase in the thrust of his hips. I start to moan, incredibly turned on by the water cascading over us and finally having his cock sunk deep in my throat. We have fantasized about this a long time and both rapidly get caught up in the moment.

My hand caresses his butt and slides down to cup his balls and slowly stroke them, my finger still pressing just the tip into his ass, teasing him. He moans and picks up the pace as I feel his cock swell and throb harder, our eyes still locked in a searing gaze of passion.

"Oh yeh, you're good" he moans continuing to fuck my hot mouth faster as the urge to cum becomes a need. His hands slide into my wet hair further as the water pours down my face and body, the steam rising around us as he fucks my face harder and faster. I let his rock hard cock slide in a little further to the back of my throat, causing me to gag slightly, eliciting another groan.

I love the texture of his cock and rub my tongue greedily around it, loving the power I know I hold literally in the palm of my hand as I milk his tight sac. I wrap my hand around the base of the shaft as slide it out of my mouth and start to stroke firmly along his red, throbbing dick. I swirl my tongue repeatedly over and around his leaking head, lapping at the precum and moaning, he tastes so good.

I smile up at him as i slap my face with his cock still locking his eyes...

"You ready to cum baby, where do you want me to take it?" I ask.

"I want to fill your throat until you can't take anymore, I want to see it spill onto your tits"

I grin and moan...

"Okay let me have it," I say, rolling his heavy balls and edging a little more finger into his tight butt. My lips close around the base of his head, my tongue rubbing the sensitive underside as his hands grab my hair and he groans. I suck down on his head, flicking my tongue fast across it and then sink him all the way back into my throat deep.

I'm working it over with enthusiasm, I love to suck cock and he knows it. Water pouring off us, heat rising, me on my knees, eyes locked, he is fucking my face hard and I'm loving it. My eyes slide up his firm tight abs, equally as turned on as he is at the fine sight before me. Right at this moment, I'm so happy this young stud worked so hard to convince me I should ignore our age gap and just enjoy him.

12