A Cougar Totally Turned Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheri must have felt the plane begin its descent. That sudden start coming out of sleep; the realization you're not in familiar territory and the like. I leaned in and whispered in her ear, "It's okay baby, you're on an airplane and we've begun our descent into Dallas. Did you sleep well?"

Stifling a yawn, she said, "I can't even believe I fell asleep. I'm sorry to be so rude Ms. S ... Julia."

I kissed her cheek softly – no reaction. "Not to worry. You've been so very busy with Linda gone and finishing up details for the conference. A little refreshing nap is good." Soft smile.

Rubbing her eyes, she came around and realized the tray had been taken away. "Ver...our flight attendant took it away as you slept. No need for you to be uncomfortable." She nodded, still groggy.

"Darling, how are you getting to the hotel? Cab, or did you arrange for a service?"

"Oh Julia I'll just cab it ... don't worry about me." Julia! Yes!

"I won't hear of it Sheri. My contract calls for a service to take me around. I simply insist you join me. It'll be better to share the ride and quicker as well. Plus, nothing added to the company tab."

Stunned and speechless she just stared, as I had known she would. Eyebrow raised; any doubts?

It took every bit of discipline not to lean in and kiss her, much as I wanted to.

We landed, deplaned, collected luggage, and walked outside to the waiting limousine and headed to the hotel. Linda and I had chosen a hotel not too far from the airport – no reason to have that many people travel too far. The cab ride was only 15 minutes. I signed the chit, the doorman opened the door, tipped his cap as we climbed out, and we made our way inside to reservations. My 'Preferred Guest' status had me upgraded to my usual suite. I presented my business credit card and told the pleasant young woman to put Sheri's room on my tab. Our plastic 'keys' were handed over, I gave Sheri hers. A cool "Thank you" and we turned to the elevators. Staff would, naturally, bring our bags to our rooms.

Through that whole process she'd had the oft-used 'deer in headlights' look. Alone in the elevator I said, brightly, "I do believe your room is next to mine Sheri. That's a nice coincidence." Her jaw dropped. "Once we are both settled I would like to invite you to the lounge for a drink if you'd join me. You may be tired."

"Umm, Ms ... Julia, I probably ought to be in bed early so I can be fresh for a last run through before everything starts. But yes, thank you, I think I'll join you and have a coke."

"Poor dear, you've so much to do. Don't extend yourself on my account; and yes, you're right, I must remember to get to sleep early as well. I need to be me for the opening remarks. I know everything will be perfect." I reached out and gave Sheri a quick hug. "I have every confidence in you." I pulled away quickly.

After my luggage had been brought in and unpacked I changed into a pair of comfy flats. I forced myself to wait for what I thought a suitable period and then knocked on the door that led to her room. It took a bit, but I heard the lock being undone from her side. The look on her face was absolutely precious. She hadn't changed out of her dress.

Brilliant smile, and, softly, "Darling, do you like your room?"

"Umm, yes, its fine thanks. I ... this door, I've never ... I mean, I'm not used to these sorts of things."

"There will be much to do and I'll want to check in with you before and after the day's events. Adjoining rooms lets us do just that without having to bother with the hallway. It's a very nice convenience. Are you ready to head downstairs?"

"Sure." I smiled, walked to my door, opened it and we walked the hall to the elevator. I knew she would, "Is this how you always travel, Julia?"

I pushed the button and replied, "Sheri, I admit to being slightly spoiled. I guess one gets accustomed to certain things that others don't treat themselves to unless it's for some special occasion. I travel enough that airlines and hotels have me on whatever preferred status they call their programs. This I can tell you – it makes the drudge of travel a bit nicer. That room would have been Linda's had she been in your shoes." I let her ponder whatever the meaning on the quick ride.

We exited the elevator and I spied the lounge. Brazenly, I looped my arm through hers and we walked in, found a table in a dark corner and sat. A young slip of a thing came to take our order.

"My friend will have a Coke please, if you have it. I'll have a chardonnay. Please do be sure it's chilled. Oh, and please bring some little dish of munchies." After she left, "Hope you don't mind my ordering for you Sheri. You'd mentioned you didn't fancy anything much more than a Coke."

"Quite all right Julia. Thank you. I'm still reeling a bit from it all. When our softball team travels it's Motel 6 and the like. We have meals at some fast food place and sleep three to a room most times. Title IX may be in place but women's softball is hardly a revenue generator." The innocence on her lovely face was enchanting; her eyes were far away as she spoke.

"Well, kiddo, you'll be put through your paces the next few days. So relax and enjoy it while you can."

Drinks and munchies delivered. I took the time to chat away to find out a little more about my prey.

"Linda tells me you hope to work for me after you graduate. Is that correct?"

I thought the poor thing would faint. "Oh dear, I said that in a minute of candor. I don't mean to assume that I'd be offered a position. I'm just interning."

"Understood. You're not assuming, simply dreaming of what might be. You would like to stay if you could though, right?"

She said, firmly, "Oh yes! I've been online and done research on us." I smiled. "It's a multi-layered conglomerate with a host of career choices all over the world. Grad school after I've worked a bit, of course, and then keep busy and see where it all takes me." She turned to look at me. Her eyes blazed with youthful enthusiasm, "I hope you'd consider taking me on full time. I'd love to start my career under you." I swear to god that's how she said it.

I simply could not resist. I took her cool hand in mine and kissed it. "It's been a long time since I've been approached this way Sheri. Thank you for your candor. Frankly, it's refreshing. Linda gives you high marks and tells me there have been no complaints from others in the department about your work. We'll see how things go. I wouldn't think, though, that what you speak of is completely out of the question."

It happened so quickly even I was stunned: Sheri leaned in and kissed me, quick and light, but a kiss nonetheless. When what she'd done hit her she turned about 10 shades of red, picked up her glass, and sipped with a shaky hand. I thought for a second or two she might cry.

I waited, watched as she collected herself, and said softly, "It's okay, Sheri. Actually, more than okay; it was sweet. I rather liked it." Aha! Just the faintest hint of a glimmer. Damn, Sheri was able to keep her face void of whatever it was her eyes had shown. It hung there between us; neither of us would speak of it. To dampen the mood I grabbed a handful of munchies, sipped my wine, and looked at her out of the corner of my eye. Her head remained down, hands in her lap, completely still, silent. I was absolutely not going to be the one to make the first move. The seconds thundered in my throbbing pussy. Next one to speak loses ... or was it wins? I allowed myself the smallest of smirks.

"Would you please kiss me?" The winner, by unanimous decision, and still champion!

Five words! That's all it was. Five damn, lousy, fucking words. How was I to know they would change my life forever?

Sheri turned to me, slid her hand to my cheek, and pressed those soft, full lips to mine. No mistaking the want in that kiss! Nope, Sheri certainly let me know she was giving and me receiving. I yielded, parting my lips for her tongue. Goddamn it, she made me wait for it too. She deepened the kiss first, tempting, teasing. BITCH! Finally it darted, drawing mine. How in the hell had someone her age learned to kiss this sweetly, this deliciously, this evilly? I thought of it for a few slow seconds and then gave myself over to it, relaxed into it, seduced in a blink.

Michelle had uncovered it some 25 years ago. I'd never let it raise its head since. Every single conquest since had been just that – me taking. My plan was to wait, let tomorrow unfold, and then, after dinner, invite her to my room for a night cap; then take her completely and often. Those plans? Gone. How she knew, if she knew, I've absolutely no clue. Did she flip the switch or did I simply, in an unguarded moment, let it loose from its long dormant hiding place?

Pandora has been set free; no turning back now.

Sheri finally turned me loose, and whispered, "Let's go upstairs Julia." Oh lord.

Thankfully, I think, we had company on the elevator. We exited and walked to corridor to, oh god, my room. I opened the door, held it for her, and locked it behind me when it closed. When I turned I found Sheri facing me, one leg cocked a bit in front of the other, arms crossed in front of her. Dominance!

She appraised me coolly, then, "Undress for me Julia."

I paled then flushed completely. Katie had forgotten to bar the door and Sheri had blown it wide open.

I found myself unable to meet her eyes and began. Fumbled with the buttons and shrugged out of the blouse. Stepped out of the flats as I unbuckled, opened the snap and let the slacks fall. Sheri rather towered over me anyway. I now felt much smaller than my five feet, four inches. I undid the front clasp and set my breasts free; garters next, then the panties. Nude, exposed, but for the nylons, shivering, mortified as I felt my nipples tighten under her gaze. The roar in my ears and pussy were from the rage in my center.

I saw her feet in front of me. I lifted to meet her gaze. Sheri's eyes showed her victory.

"How very beautiful you are Julia. Undress me."

I went behind her, unzipped the dress, and slid it off her shoulders. Sheri shrugged it past her hips and it fell, pooling around her feet. I could see the firmness that came from her athleticism. No mass, just firmness. I undid the clasp on her bra and slid the straps from her shoulders. My fingers slid inside the silk and rode the panties past her hips and pushed it the rest of the way. It lay atop the dress. (Deep breath) I came round to the front, knelt, lifted her foot, slid the shoe off, and repeated. Turned - five mortifying words. I stayed on my knee; after one more moment, I stood.

My god she's fabulous to look at. Youthful, firm breasts sat high and proud, topped by full, lush, taut nipples. Slender but not slight, lean and athletic. Legs that are long, thin, and firm. I imagined pleasuring myself with them for hours. A glance confirmed she is a natural blonde - a bit unusual for one her age. Sheri kept her sex trimmed close and neat. Was that ... oh my god, I think I saw the outline of a heart. When she finally spoke, it was husky, throaty, and soft.

"Well Julia, do you approve?" Please god; don't let my legs give out.

I finally brought my eyes up to hers to see them dusky and hot, blazing with lust.

"You are lovely beyond words Sheri. I can barely speak of it." She did have the good grace to flush.

"Thank you." She turned to the bed. "Shall we?" Mute, I nodded. I lay on my back; she slid gracefully next to me. We lay side by side, her leg between mine, and she gazed at my face while idly running her fingers through my hair. I watched her eyes while my brain whirred. Thisshould have been me. It'sme looking down on you, running my fingers throughyour hair, gazing intoyour eyes, beginning the dance, and, of course, leading. This? Never!

"Will youplease make love to me?" Julia Ann Simpson!! You are 47 years old, degreed, one of a select few on the second tier in a multi-billion dollar a year business, with a cadre of employees working for you, terrified of you, you make one hell of a lot of money, live fabulously. What on earth ...

Sheri's kiss silenced the voice. I was swept up in it. I moaned into her mouth as she took me over. I wrapped my arms around her slender back, yielding to the demanding lips and tongue. She took me; I gave. I was so wet with need; I felt it pool between my lips and legs. One wrong – no, right – touch and I'd have exploded in a million pieces. She must have known; I felt her fingers take my nipple and pinch it. I arched off the bed, panting helplessly in the kiss. The pain was delicious and agonizing. Harder still; I opened my eyes. Sheri's were closed; her mouth held me captive. She laced her fingers in my hair/ My hands on her back could feel the strength in her as her smooth, lean muscles flexed. She finally eased from the kiss and nipped my lip. I gulped air as her mouth laved me, bathed me, teased me, kissed me, nipped me. I was a tense spring, coiled, waiting to be released. The energy of it coursed hot through me. The drops of saliva felt ice cold on my skin. She stopped. I opened my eyes to find Sheri's eyes peering intently. They spoke without words. I collapsed into the bed rather than relaxed. I was not to move, not to cum, nothing – untilshe set it loose.

When she spoke, it was whisper soft and it hammered me, "Are we having fun yet dearest?" Liquid.

I tried to find words. In my humiliation I stammered gibberish. She put her finger to my lips.

"Linda couldn't stop talking about you when she interviewed me. I knew at once you'd been lovers even though she never once spoke of it. I made up my mind that first day that youwould be mine. That story about her vacation and all – it was all for show. I played it cool; I knew this was my time. I'd only had to wait for it, for you to give it to me - as I knew full well you would. You'd always wanted to be dominated. It took only the right person to give you the chance to be you." I cried. Every word cut at my soul because she had spoken the truth. I'd been made naked. She'd stripped me clean, peeled away the layers of what I'd kept buried for so long. There were tears of joy, of relief. She'd found me. I loved her for it.

Sheri licked the tears from me. I nearly came from the eroticism of it. She smiled. My god she's beautiful. Sweet, soft, and low, she said, "Now, Julia, we begin." Please save me!

Her mouth went to my breast and her nails scraped my belly as they trailed south. Every touch was lightning. My fists grabbed at the sheets. When her fingers reached my sodden lips she parted them and slowly dragged a finger ever so lightly – up, down, back again. Her mouth grabbed me like a newborn, suckling, pulling; it left me aching and weak. I pushed my feet into the bed, opened my legs to her, and thrust, begging for the touch I so desperately craved. You bitch!! She grazed ever so briefly with her wrist as she tortured me with her fingers. I love you!! I wanted her inside me. Sheri dipped into the wetness and used it to coat me. A wet tip tickled the winking rosebud. My hips pleaded with her to give me relief. Her tongue and lips gave me only more heat, more mind boggling pleasure, more frantic ache.

I screamed her name and pleaded. Sheri brought a scented finger and laid it on my lips to silence me. I bobbed my head, frantically trying to capture my silky self. All she allowed was a quick lick before returning me to her most erotic torture chamber. I could only whimper. I had been given my instructions and would follow. Finally, cool air on my nipple. She'd turned it loose. I felt her slip up to my ear, then that devil of a tongue lashed deep and hot as she whispered, "Ready for a little fun darlin''? I cried out my answer.

Sheri climbed astride me; lifted my legs over her shoulders. Her eyes bore into me. What did she see there? She moved her wet center to mine; I groaned. Quick and hard and firm and slick and wet and oh my god it's coming ... I just closed my eyes as it exploded deep inside a place I know I'd never known existed. She rode me – us – to bliss. It hit me like a wall of pleasure. I tumbled in it, helpless, as if under a cresting ocean wave. Her youth allowed her to keep after me, and as fast as one had passed, another was upon me. It was all I could do to maintain breath, let alone consciousness. I felt her arms around me; she held me tight as she shuddered. Oh my god yes!! Oh yes, thank you. My joy; another one rolled in with it. I'd lost count. I felt Sheri tense as another hit her; panting gasps hot on my neck. Yet another screamed through me. I have no idea how she managed to stay astride me. A shiver, one last thrust, a sigh, and she fell, limp, against me.

Greedy bitch that I am I wanted more. I was limp; a wet noodle. I didn't remember my arms going round her back but there they were, holding her to me. Historically I was not one of your multi orgasmic women. Scratch that off my freakin' bucket list. Whoa Momma!!

"Sweetie," I soothed.

Sheri bolted up. Her eyes would have killed me if they'd been daggers. Fury! What?

"Ma'am. In private, that is how you will refer to me. Do you understand Julia?"

"Yes.": Uh oh. Quickly, "Yes Ma'am."

The fire went away. Her kiss was soft and sweet.

Sheri scorched me with her soft humor, "My, my, I think I found me a keeper. You're a hottie for a cougar, lady." Naked, again. I felt so at peace; my submissive self had been unleashed. I was free.

"That was quite the ride ... Ma'am." Sheri smiled at the moments pause. "Please let me know if I'm impertinent, Ma'am; did you take your pleasure as well?"

Her eyes were bright as could be. She leaned down and pecked my nose. "Yes; quite." I sighed contentedly.

"I'll be staying the night with you. While I'm in the rest room, pour us both some cold water; ice if they have it." Sheri slid from the bed and padded to the bathroom. God what a glorious body.

I did as instructed. A smile crept to my lips as I poured and iced. I brought the glasses back – one on each nightstand. Sheri came from the bathroom and smiled when she saw the glass waiting. I rose to take my turn. Her voice stopped me.

"Julia, where are you going?"

"To the bathroom, Ma'am."

"Did you ask permission?"

My eyes widened in shock. "Ma'am, may I please use the restroom?"

"Yes of course."

I closed the door behind me. My God! What had I gotten myself into? Who is this woman? Had I made a mistake? I dropped my head to my hands. With a deep sigh, I finished, splashed cold water on my face and patted it dry with a towel. She stared back at me, her eyes soft in the afterglow of pleasure. Questions lurked behind them. Five curious words.

Sheri somehow sensed something from the length of my stay. As I came back I smiled at her. She patted the bed next to you. I noticed she'd moved a bit toward the center. And, she got right to it, "Second thoughts Julia?"

"Ma'am, I have no idea how you knew but you did. You cut through the wall I'd carefully constructed and gave me life. You caught me off guard about asking for permission, that's all." Shrug.

"Well, that was honest. We won't even bother discussing whether you are a submissive. We both know you are. We do need to discuss the details of service to me. It's already after 10 p.m. Julia. Call down to the front desk and ask for a 6:30 wake up call."

I did; it was taken care of.

"Are you tired?"

"Yes Ma'am, a bit." I wanted to ask but wasn't sure if I could or should. Apparently she could read my soul.

"I'm a bit tired as well. Turn off the light in my room and come to bed Julia." Test? I rose, turned out the light, checked to be sure the door was locked, and came back to find her stretched out on the bed. I stood, staring, drinking her in. Sheri's body was a thing of beauty. Her voice roused me from my reverie, "Like what you see? Then come and get some."