A Cougar Totally Turned Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left; each hand took a leg, running up and back, inside, outside, caressing, squeezing. My mouth moved to the other foot. It was loved as well as its mate had been. My nails dragged over her skin. I felt Sheri squirm; her eyes found mine. My god she was crazy wild. And I'd only begun. I climbed on the bed and bent to a leg, bathing it, leaving hot trails that turned cool and chilled. My fingers found new places to tease. I painted her into frenzy an inch at a time.

I raised my head, murmured, "I love you!" She moaned and smiled. I bent and licked the full length of her from bottom to top. Sheri grabbed at my hair; I jerked from her reach. I knew what she wanted. Nope; I'm driving. I licked and teased and caressed and tortured and loved my honey. Umm, everywhere but the one part of her that craved my attention. When I'm ready bitch! I straddled her legs just below the hips and licked the sweet valley. I grabbed at her nipples as I did so and dragged my fingernail on the tip. She flailed, she cursed. My tongue was a wet, hot devil that left cool trails in its wake. I wanted her rendered ... mine. I inched my way along the softness of her. My mouth pulled a nipple so I could lap at the skin beneath. Sheri purred. I sucked the nipple full into my mouth, nipped it, and slowly let it slip from my lips, one itty bitty inch at a time. I let it slip with a pop. I moved to its sister; I loved it completely. Her moans were my guide.

I was nearly ready for the final act. I moved to my lover's neck, her shoulders, loving, nipping, bathing. My tongue darted into her ear. I let the hot breath linger for a moment. I kissed her eyes -- god how I loved the greens. I kissed her cheeks, her chin, her ear, her neck. In desperation Sheri grabbed my cheeks and demanded a kiss. Fine, kiss me. She moaned when I refused to give her my tongue. Her own begged for it, searching in frustration. I slid on top of her as we kissed. Her legs parted -- bingo! That was when I gave my girl my tongue.

I slid my sex to hers and began the final drive to our end. We moved. No, let me restate this: I moved. Sheri bucked, thrust, arched -- she moaned for me to finish. Christ in a bottle, woman, I'm trying! It was like a rodeo, except I was determined to stay on my ride for longer than eight seconds. (wink) I did my best to move in unison with her, to send her into an orbit of bliss. I lifted from her mouth to watch. I wanted to burn this into my memory. Sheri's eyes were shut. Her blonde hair was scattered on the pillow. There was a second I'll never forget. It was only a twitch of her hips; but when it came I knew she had begun the final descent into it. I tugged at her nipples. Sheri screamed. I held them, her hips were a blur. I could only hope to give her an angle so she could send herself into oblivion.

When it took her over -- lord, I was in awe. All of her stopped; her eyes opened but they didn't see me; they were wild and unfocused. Sheri bucked and gasped. I smiled as she moved into it. Her fingers dug into my shoulders; how they got there I don't remember. I bit my lip at her strength. The cries were a high pitched, whining noise. I watched and rode it with her, hips moving in unison, fingers caressing her nipples. Sheri threw her head back, her mouth opened -- nothing came out. With a final arch off the bed the last of it tore through her, and she collapsed. It had been wild and beautiful. Sheri was beautiful and was gone now. I stayed with her. My mouth softly bathed her breasts with kisses. I could only wait for her to come back to me. I bent my head to her and listened. My arms held her. Every now and then she shuddered. There was a whimper here and there. The pounding in Sheri's chest eased bit by bit. I waited patiently.

I moved from on top to her side. I watched as she came back to me. Her right arm was beneath her head; her left was on the bed. Her head was turned to me -- that's why I slid from her. I wanted to gaze at her. Sheri's lips were full and slightly parted. Her breasts sat high on her chest. Her hair -- tendrils of it covered her left eye, others teetered on the bridge of her nose. I have a picture of the moment emblazoned in my memory. Sheri's eyes opened, if barely. She finally seemed to focus and find me. I smiled. She remained motionless; her eyes were slits, but she smiled. I didn't want to touch her.

"Please kiss me." I did, as tenderly, softly and warmly as I knew how. "I'm so goddamned tired. Can we please sleep?" I got up, turned off the light, came back to bed, pulled up the covers, slid next to my lover and held her. The only part of her that moved was her right arm. Sheri lifted it from beneath her head and circled my back. I lay my head on her shoulder, my nose buried in her neck.

I whispered softly, "I love you baby. Thank you." I felt her smile. We slept.

Author's Note: Another chapter of what wound up being a rather long story -- more to come. I write for my own pleasure (I enjoy it). I publish it here in the hopes it might entertain and, ideally, stir the imagination and/or emotions of one who reads it. Thank you for your votes. Your comments are always welcomed. As ever, this is a flight of fantasy; completely fictitious. If there is any resemblance to anyone walking among us my apologies.