A Cougar Totally Turned Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced at the clock. My god it's 11:30 pm. "Good lord, you have to go!" She kissed me sweetly. Umm? Oh?

"I'm staying the night. We'll go to work together in the morning." What? Sheri nodded. "Nikki will be here at 7 am with clothes; several sets, actually. I'll wear one outfit to work and put the others in our closet." Sheri smiled. I looked at her dumbfounded. This whole evening had been carefully thought out, planned, orchestrated, and carried out. "You have an extra robe, right Julia?" I nodded. "Then Teresa won't faint at the sight of my nudity." She smiled brightly. We both fell about laughing. I laughed so hard I pounded my legs up and down on the mattress.

We lay in bed together, side by side, speaking in soft tones about ... as I write, I can't remember specifics. It was sweet. I really couldn't argue much; the truth is I wanted Sheri here with me all the time. It wasn't just our lovemaking, it was us. We are in love. Sheri had her whirlwind life, I had my career. Our lives intersected when they could. I always wanted more. I, um, always do. Shut up peanut gallery! Tomorrow would be an adventure, no doubt. Nikki is yummy. No, she is cover girl beautiful.

We both did our bathroom things. Sheri wet first. In the mirror, she looked at me. She nodded, her eyes soft. She likes Sheri too. Her eyes told me that she knew Sheri loved me; she blushed when she said it. I nodded in agreement. If we are both okay with this, I'm good. I touched my fingers to my lips and gave them to her. She smiled at me. I slid into our bed next to my Sheri. We kissed and murmured words of love. I lay my head on her shoulder and slid away, gently, to sleep.

* * Nikki * *

The door bell rang. Sheri jumped out of bed, grabbed my ratty old robe, and headed downstairs. Teresa had started out of the kitchen; from the stairs, Sheri said, "I got it Teresa" and smiled. Teresa stared, blinked, and headed back to the kitchen. Sheri opened the door. Nikki stood in the cold, her arms full of clothes and bags. The cab waited. Sheri smiled at her, gave her a kiss on the cheek, took the clothes, and closed the door. I was watching from the stairs. She turned, found me with her eyes; her smile was beatific. I am a puddle; you melt me. We scampered up the stairs. Frantically we decided who would do the bathroom thing first – me, then you. I flew into the shower, started, and was so engrossed in it I didn't feel the cool air. Her kiss on my neck; I jumped. Sheri wrapped me in her arms and put her face into my neck. As God is my witness, I love this beautiful devil. We shifted, moved, slipped, body to body, and finished quickly. Five divine words.

We hurried to clean the mirror – my girl winked at me. I smirked; Sheri looked at me, eyes curious. I ignored her. She is me and we are. Sheri went into my closet and picked out my outfit. I gawked and nodded. "Where's your lingerie drawer?" Bitch! You know already. I told her. She picked out my things, I put them on. She beamed with love and pride as I finished. I blushed. I really did. She was devastating in the beauty and simplicity of her outfit. Yeah, it could be I'm just a wee bit prejudiced. Wink! I walked to my honey; we kissed. She pulled away.

We hurried to breakfast. The smell of it wafted up the stairs; my stomach growled. Two breakfasts; the woman is a goddess. Teresa had sugar and cream on the table. Just amazing. She came out as we finished, my go cup in her hand. What on earth? She handed Sheri one as well. I have no words - I had no idea therewas more than one!! I held Sheri's coat; she slipped into it. Teresa held mine. I looked, kissed her; one blink, a hint of a smile. Her eyes were warm. The Library of Congress has set aside a wing dedicated to her volumes. She's happy for me. I looked; of course Randi is waiting. I squeezed Teresa's hand in silent thanks and we rushed out the door. Randi's eyes widened, she held the door and smiled at Sheri. She bussed her cheek in greeting. Randi winked at me and kissed my cheek!! I slipped in next to my lover. The thought passed. If Randi ever had a spin with Sheri, she'd never be the same! Ain't happening.Mine!!

Oh god! We will arrive at the office, together, in my car. Sheri moved to open the door; I gripped her leg and shook my head. Randi opened the door. Sheri's eyes left mine and we exited. I mouthed 'I'll text you' to Randi and smiled. She nodded, her eyes soft, as she smiled. My girl! We entered the building together. The elevator ride was a trip; there were several women from our floor who were with us. Girl talk. Sheri joined in. I'm smiling inside. I love her. The door opened. They all parted to let me out first. Sheri headed, with them, to her work area. I headed to Linda and my office. She saw us exit with the rest. Wide eyed, she greeted me. "Ten minutes?" Lin nodded. Coat, coffee, computer, mail – my element, my domain and I relaxed. I love my Sheri.

My stomach roils at the thought of tonight but I trust Sheri. Don't think about it, just work. I did. Emails: blah. Oh wait, one from Sue!! She and Georgia wonder if we might like them to visit in Chicago. Yay! Two bedrooms, two couples. Teresa will be in her glory. The two of them will talk about it for months! I giggled. Life is good! I sipped my coffee as I composed an answer. Our trip to see them is coming up quickly. But it's so cute that they want to plan to come see Chicago and spend time with us. I hope they will, in fact, accept my invitation. What exactly will I do when Nikki is on her knees tonight in front of me? Jesus. I shook my head clear of that! I sent back a reply to Sue and mentally crossed my fingers. I buzzed through the rest. I spent about five minutes skimmingRealClearMarketsfor updates on the rest of the world.

Linda came in. I smiled at her. It didn't take long. "So, coincidence the two of you were on the same elevator?" Damn.

"No. She stayed the night." Lin nodded. I debated – what the hell. She's a big girl. "She had one of her classmates bring some of her clothes and things. She wore some and left some." Her eyes widened. I let it settle. "It won't be all at once. She's got softball, classes, work, and whatever else. But it's what we both want." I shrugged. "It's just time." I smiled, she nodded, but didn't make eye contact. I know, Linda, it might have been you once. But the old Julia really could not have let you get under my skin and into my soul like she has. I didn't have to say it. We both knew.

Lin gulped hard, once, and, "A few pairs of eyes saw and have commented. You should know." I shrugged. Move on Linda. She did. "Not a whole lot on your calendar, which is a surprise. There are a few things you have to finish. Let me know if you need them tasked." I smiled and nodded. 'Radar,' ever efficient.

It had been a while so I asked. "How's Kat, honey?"

She smiled. "Smooth as butta, that one. We're fabulous." Jesus lord, I have Sue coming from Charlotte. What a jerk. We have to have these two over for dinner or meet them somewhere. Did Lin remember what Teresa's cooking was like?

"Lin, let's figure out when you and Kat can come for dinner with Sheri and me at my place."

She smiled brightly. "You betcha boss. I'll get a couple of dates, bring them to you, and we'll work something out." I like this new me. How far, exactly, would Sheri take Nikki with me? And me with her? Would she direct the whole thing from the chair at my sitting table?

"I do believe we have a plan girlfriend. Let me know if something pops up during the day please." Lin beamed, stood and left. Green eyes were hot with the fire of our lovemaking last night. I am wet wondering about tonight. My phone vibrated. "Nikki will be there at 6:30. She will wear her collar and have the leash in her coat." I sighed.

I called Teresa to let her know there would be three at dinner and that, once served, she was free to retire for the evening. "Yes Miss." Trees cried as they died at weight of her words. Should I ask Sheri to blindfold Nikki before going upstairs?

The day flew by. I got a lot done actually. It was good, this busy spell. "An idle mind" and all – hey, she's my devil. I love her. Are we going to be okay will all of this? Or will it be the end of us? My eyes got hot and wet. My heart broke. I can't give flight to that – I simply won't. To give that life is to kill it. The seeds will bloom as weeds and strangle our love.

I texted Randi for a 5 pm pickup after I'd buzzed Sheri. She was good with staying the hour; she had things to finish. Lin popped her head in once after lunch. Seemed that the buzz of the morning had quieted; we both smiled. My phone rang. It was Maddi. Mr. Watson would like a few minutes. I'll be there. Hmm. To the elevator; I responded to Lin's curious eyes with a shrug. I sat in his office and waited. His eyes were soft but there was something there.

"Julia, I've been told that your Sheri (gulp) has an application for summer employment, with a request from you that it's to begin in May after her internship has concluded. I've been asked to speak with you about this. Frankly, I don't think it's warranted but would you please explain?" What a dear. I did, thoroughly. I told him of the glowing reports, emails, and the rest. I mentioned the acquisition and the workload; he nodded. Good. That, I told him, was, after consulting with my P.A., the basis for the request to H.R. He nodded. "I understand. Good thinking on both of your parts. Issue resolved." His wife is a lucky woman. She kisses a prince each night, not a frog. I thanked him, we shook hands. I smiled at Maddi and headed back. Randi confirmed the pickup time as I stepped off the elevator. I winked at Lin as I passed her desk. Relief flooded her face. We would speak of it in the morning. I ripped through the rest that was left.

I went to the rest room. When I finished, I washed my hands. She looked at me. I swear her eyes glowed! Whatdid I see in them? Hmm. Love? God yes! Submission? Need you ask? Resolve? That had us both puzzled. Acceptance? The look in her eyes said, "Can I get back to you on that?" I nodded at her; she smiled. I blew her a kiss. She flushed; so did I.

Sheri and I rode the elevator together; she chatted with several of the others. We exited to goodnights and the like. Randi waited; the door was open. I got in first. I caught Randi's eye on the way home; she winked. I nodded and smiled. Girl is golden. We were home in a blink. Teresa took my coat, then Sheri's. Oh my! Sheri looked at me. My wine was waiting on the dinner table. "Honey, would you like something to drink while we change out of our things for dinner?"

Cool as the other side of the pillow, she smiled and said, "No, thank you." We went upstairs. When Sheri closed the door I attacked her – for about a second. The kiss was hot. God I'm so nervous! As she licked my ear, she breathed, "I will pick something for you to wear for our guest. Since we left at 5, we have some time till Nikki arrives. Howshall we fill the time? Hmm. Take my clothes off, pet, and service me. I need a little something before our company arrives." She smiled sweetly. I was flush and trembling. Ma'am is in her role. I'm in mine as well.

I had them off and her on the bed in ... I don't know. I knelt on the carpet; her legs were over my shoulder and I loved her. I peeked; Sheri's face was flushed, fingers tugging her taut nipples. My fingers held her lips apart; my thumbs tortured her pearl, my tongue and mouth loved her. She could turn on a dime, and in doing so, turn me from 'me' to 'hers.' Why did my sex flood at the need to pleasure her? Why did my soul soar? God, Nikki is so beautiful!! I can't wait to feel her mouth on me. What iswrong with me? I love Sheri completely. When her bliss took her over it was a glorious sight. She cried out – those legs nearly broke me, depriving me of breath. The little I could see of her was flushed, bright, gloriously red. Her eyes were clenched tight; her face a tight mask in the agony of her pleasure. Take every bit of it, baby. I love you. She writhed, she begged, I drew every blazing little drop of it from her. She collapsed.

Sheri came back, slowly. I lay in the valley, listening. Her fingers ran idly through my hair. We were lovers in the afterglow. The doorbell rang. FUCK!! We jumped up, threw on clothes, and hurried downstairs for the next stage of my life. It would be interesting to watch it unfold actually. Sheri told me to sit at the table. She opened the door. "Good evening pet. Is everything as ordered for tonight?" Nikki's eyes never left Sheri's face; she nodded. Sheri waited.

Nikki flushed; "Yes Ma'am, I've thoroughly carried out each task you gave me; thank you Ma'am. May I please come in?"

"Please do pet. Hang up your coat and come to the table. I will properly introduce you to your hostess for tonight." She nearly ran to the closet once she spotted it and hung up her coat. Sheri smirked at me. I winked and smiled. We had talked about this next part. Nikki walked behind Sheri off of her left hip. When the two of them were a few paces away Sheri stopped. She never turned, simply said, "Introduce yourself to Julia, pet."

Nikki came from behind Sheri, took a step forward, curtseyed, and, eyes down, "Good evening miss. My name is Nikki and I am Ma'am's pet. It's lovely to meet you miss." Her left hand was extended, the palm was up. I winked at Sheri; she had her 100 watt smile.

"Why thank you Nikki. It's very much a pleasure to make your acquaintance as well. I'm glad you could join us tonight." I gripped her extended hand with my right.

Sheri turned to Nikki, "Your chair is to my right." Nikki pulled out Sheri's chair and waited until she was seated, then took hers. As if on cue, Teresa appeared with a glass of wine for me and a Coke for Sheri and Nikki. Sheri glared at Nikki.

"Thank you for my beverage, miss." Teresa headed to the kitchen with a quick glance at me. I winked. Sheri and I chatted lightly about absolutely nothing! Well, okay. We talked, in code (Teresa) about the paces Sheri had Nikki put some of the novices through. The thought passed that she might, from embarrassment, simply slide, as a liquid, under the chair. Teresa brought and served dinner. Nikki's eyes widened at the fare. The poor thing hadn't smelled nor tasted anything this delectable (good lord Julia, bad choice of words) since the holidays at home. Oh my!! Did she ever give hint of this to her family? A sister? A BFF from high school? I admit, this pun is intentional: We will have to plumb the depths of that topic! As Teresa placed Nikki's plate in front of her she looked at me and I nodded – it had been discussed in my call about a third joining us for dinner. Her duties for the night were over. Nikki would be doing the dishes ... am I not the clever one? Snare drum included at no extra charge!

Dinner was heavenly. The gorgeous little waif seemed to inhale it. Sheri and I ate and chatted. I waited (evilly) until Nikki had taken a sip of her Coke, "So Nikki, do any of your family or friends know how things are going in college?" Poor thing choked; it bubbled as it came out of her nose. I swear it's true! Sheri had to bite her lip to keep from laughing out loud. We waited until she stopped coughing. She never looked up.

Finally, Sheri's voice giving hint of her upset, "Your hostess asked a question pet. Answer her now." I knowthat tone!

"Yes miss, I told my best friend from high school. She was astounded; she didn't believe me actually. Told me if it was true that I should show her what I'd been made to do." Her voice took just a hint of pride. "She rather liked it. She called me last time I was home for the weekend and had me come to her house. She made me do it again – often."

As she'd been speaking Sheri looked at me, nodded, and winked. How completely delicious!! I asked, "Nikki, I know what your Ma'am has instructed you to do tonight. You're willing to do whatever it is she tells you?"

Her head whipped up and turned; her eyes were bright. "Oh yes miss!! I'm very much looking forward to it. That night in the bar ... I can't get it out of my mind." As she spoke, Sheri held out her hand. Nikki reached for and handed Sheri the leash; Sheri clipped it to the leather collar around her neck.

We all sighed when our meals were finished. Teresa knew full well that she was a good cook. Like an author, she craves the positive reinforcement of praise. I keep her well fed.

The evening's entertainment began with this: "Pet, you and Julia will go do the dishes." Sheri looked at me; "Please take pet's leash as she takes the dishes and guide her to the sink ... pet." I smiled and nodded. Nikki got to her feet and waited. Sheri handed me the leash. Damn! Nikki picked up a few plates and turned. I led her into the kitchen.

"The plates go here Nikki.' I pointed to the stopper. "Put that in the other side and fill it, not too full, with more-than-warm water. The dish soap is there. Add some. There's a disposal on the side where the plates are; skim the plates with a fork or something, then clean them and hand them to me. I'll load the dishwasher." When she'd finished the first round, I took the leash and led her back to the table. She got the rest and we went back. When we had finished, she took out the stopper and rinsed the sink. "Very good; dry your hands. We're done here." I led her back to our Ma'am and handed her the leash.

"Have a seat Julia." I sat. "Pet, you'd like to have a sample of your host wouldn't you?" The gorgeous girl nearly did the neck snap thing again nodding. "Julia, stand and lift your skirt over your hips. Pet, kneel and remove her panties." I was already soaked in anticipation. This last added to the scented pool. My skirt lifted, she reached up, slid her fingers into the edges, and pulled them past my hips and to the floor. She took one foot, then the other, and removed them completely. "You may sniff them pet." I thought she might faint from excitement. She snuck a glance up at me as she sniffed. Her brown eyes glowed with desire and lust. "Sit Julia; make yourself ready. I sat and parted my legs. Nikki scurried – yes, scurried – to me. I could see her eyes and face. She looked at my swollen, sodden center as if she was viewing a cherished work of art. Yeah, I know, that was way over the top. It's my story and I'll embellish when I feel like it.

I looked at Sheri; she was glowing. She absolutely loved this. When Nikki bent to kiss me, I closed my eyes. I heard the throat clearing. I opened my eyes; Sheri's head shook in silent admonition. I was to keep my eyes open and on her. Mine begged; hers got cold. Yes Ma'am. Thank you for allowing me this treat. I love you. When Nikki's tongue went to work I shivered; goddamn, she may be young, but she was G O O D!! I think she was at me for an hour that minute; Sheri yanked at the leash and pulled her away. I looked at her with wide, frustrated eyes. "Pet, remove Julia's skirt and carry it upstairs." I stood. Sheri smiled, Nikki removed my skirt, took it and the panties. Sheri led her up the stairs. I followed. Yum.

So, here's the deal. Ma'am and I had discussed this; complaints may be directed to her. (just kidding Sheri!) The evening was rather lengthy, this story is already lengthy, and Ma'am decided I should share a few of the highlights. Okay?

Ma'am sat in the chair at my desk and directed how Nikki was to pleasure me. I had already had two shattering orgasms. In the first, her head was over the edge of the bed and I stood (or attempted to) as she pleasured me. I gave her a rather thorough going over with my fingers. When she had her spend, the vibration of her screams rocketed me into a dimension of pleasure that, quite frankly, scared me. I liked it though!! For the next, I was on my back, my legs over her shoulders, her mouth and fingers at work. After that assault I lay, motionless, desperately trying to recover. Ma'am had her pet remove her clothing. She joined us both on the bed.