A Cougar Totally Turned Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next came my breasts. I don't know where Sheri found the clamps. I'm the fool for bringing them for her to use. I'd forgotten about them. They bade me hello with a most hateful bliss. She ratcheted up the ante by spending all of her time on Annie and Oakley. Her teeth and lips loved them, her tongue tortured their peaks as they were held tight. All the while, up one hill, down the next with that damned egg. I gave up. Take me baby, love me all up. By God, she did just that and so much more. I lost count of how many times she brought me round. There was no point really; Sheri wasn't going to stop untilshe was finished. Not me – her. Thank you Ma'am!! I will speak of my love for you to any who ask, for all of the rest of my days. Even that thought did not spare me. Sheri did not remove both clamps at once – oh no, that would have been 'easy.' I screamed as she turned me loose only to have her mouth work me over. Annie cried; Oakley begged for mercy. Her mouth didn't know the word. I really don't know when I fainted. I only know that I was in her arms and the clamps, the egg, and the scarves were gone. Her head was in my neck; the sniffles and hot tears on my skin told me that I had gone away for a bit. I finally was able to bring my arms to her back. We lay together for a time. I don't remember us falling asleep but we did. It was a lovely night.

* * Linda and Kat * *

It was scandalous how late we slept; yes I'm kidding. After the kissing and stretchies we both rushed to the bathroom. Woo got to use the potty first. Hoo brushed, rinsed, and scurried for my turn as Sheri did the brushing, rinsing thing. Queen's English ain't it? We're so formal with each other! I have no idea how Teresa does this: She had already been out and shopped for dinner. She set down our coffee and asked if we wanted breakfast or lunch. We looked at each other. Five minutes later, stacks of pancakes, thick sliced pepper bacon, oceans of butter and syrup. At the same time, we hugged and kissed the poor dear before she could escape. She was beet red. And smiling. Neither of us could finish; we both waddled we were so full. Back to the bedroom for a shower and more fun!

Sheri just stared at me when I did the 'itsy bitsy spider' from her pubic bone to her neck with my fingers; shedid like the inventive ways the spider slid though!! "Oooh, Ma'am, did you not like the way the itsy bitsy spider fell that time? It seems as though he may have fallen into your hidey hole and burrowed in very nicely and very deep!!" That last was breathed, wetly, in her ear, while she panted, as my spidey fingers burrowed deep into her wet hidey hole. I ground my wrist into her pearl; she bucked once, I darted to a breast, she bucked a second time, and I bit the other nipple (not hard), she quaked, her legs nearly buckled, and my mouth moved to cover hers. Sheri cried helplessly in the kiss, her nails dug into my back, and then she collapsed. Her arms went around my neck so she didn't fall; her head lay against my neck.

I breathed into her ear, "Bite that neck, bitch and ..." FUCK, she did, before I had time for the warning. I winced. God dammit! That hurt! Ha! I drove my fingers into her hot, wet depths and took yet another one from her. Pay back! She liked it. You're welcome Ma'am!

We went for a long walk. It was a lovely spring day. Light jackets and not too bulky sweaters worked perfectly. Sheri wore shades; that's how bright her future is. Hey, my story, my girl, my silly jokes. We did a whole lotta walking; there were a whole lotta pancakes. It was nice. We didn't normally have a lot of time for things like this. Softball was over and her semester was coming to an end quickly. We talked about work. Had she heard from Randi? Not yet. Her phone rang.

She looked at it and smirked. Of course! "Hey, we're out for a walk. Can I call you back in a few? We're heading back to the house. Great." Sheri handed me the phone.

Randi said, "What's this? The two of you and a Saturday stroll? Who are these imposters masquerading as Julia and Sheri?" She had a point. We both laughed and said our goodbyes. It was grand.

I had to pee when we got home. After, as I washed my hands, she laughed at me. What? She nudged her head to her right, my left. I looked – damn you Sheri!! A hickey ... oh GOD!! She blushed. And we have company tonight. Her eyes shone with glee. Yeah right, fine; and here I thought you are my friend. Her eyes went all cloudy. Don't you dare cry! She made a pouty face and stuck out her tongue. No soup for you! One year! She gaped. Ha! I turned and strode out of the bathroom. I showed her! Ah crap. I went back, smiled, and blew her a kiss. Her eyes went soft, she smiled and nodded. How could I not love myself? She laughed at that!! Yeah, yeah. We both knew. Even she liked this me better. I told her to be a good girl. Eye roll.

No lunch; Sheri was busy doing her homework. I went into the kitchen and asked Teresa if I could help with anything. A stony stare and a raised eyebrow. Geez! A quick glance at my neck and another eye roll!! That does it. I went and stood at the table and stared daggers at Sheri until she looked up at me. I pointed. She looked, her eyes got wide, and she bit her lip so hard I thought she was going to draw blood. Her nostrils flared as she tried to hide the smile. In my very self-righteous anger I stomped, very maturely, out of the dining room to my chair in the living room. God Dammit!

I could hear her snicker. I heard Teresa snicker too. And you, in the mirror, you better shut up too! Can a woman be any luckier than me? No, I didn't think so. I declare: I couldn't believe this was my life and I was living it. Go with it. I'm trying!! I read my book, smiling the entire time. I have no idea what I read. It was good though. I was still smiling when I put the book down. I have to do that more often. I strolled into the dining room and bent over and kissed Sheri and went upstairs. It was four o'clock. A quickie nap for Julia and then dinner; that sounds like a great plan to me.

Not exactly!! Once Sheri had finished making me whimper in pleasure we both showered. Again.

She wanted to pimp me out with my dress again. Pigtails, the too tight blouse with a demi-cup, push up bra. (Did I buy that at VS?) The goddamn bra was hot pink; the blouse was off-white. She had hidden this next piece – a ridiculously short flouncy skirt. She ribboned and pacified me. I whined; she told me if I complained I would have to pull up the skirt in front of Linda and Katand that I would spend the rest of the night with the pacifier in my mouth. Good lord. Anklets and black patent leather shoes with heels! One positive: I didn't need blush! She applied dark eye shadow and fuck me red lipstick. I'm not lying. She showed me the cap: Fuck Me Red. I knew one thing!! Sheri owed me one great night of sex. Damn! I'd just had one. She slowly walked a full 360 degrees around me. She stood, stared and tapped her lips with a finger. She snapped her fingers, walked into the (gritted teeth) newly expanded walk-in closet and came out with a hand behind her hip and a beaming 100-watt smile. She held up her hand! It held a thick, black, studded collar with the word PET in rhinestones. She put it on; I heard a click. Sheri held the key in front of me. I paled. She kissed me lightly and left.

Teresa was putting appetizers on the table as I came down the stairs. She looked, did a double take, complete with three blinks. Oh my! Teresa and I have been together a LONG time. She's seen a lot but I'd never seen three blinks. Sheri was dressed very demurely in a black sleeveless dress, thigh high stockings, and fabulous red patent leather shoes. I knew she had no underwear on. She whispered it as she walked past me. I could handle this with Linda. We went back a way. Kat? I'd met her once at the hospital. Linda would keep quiet about this at work. Kat didn't work where Sheri, Linda and I did.

I kept staring at the clock. At five minutes to seven Sheri came up behind me, undid the lock, and told me to go change.

I said no. She looked at me. I took her hand and put it under my skirt. She smiled; I was absolutely sopping wet. I nearly had a spend as she felt the wetness. That's how turned on I was from how she dressed me. How the hell she knew is, to this day, a mystery. My honey kissed me sweetly. She didn't do this to humiliate me in front of my (our) friend and her girlfriend. She did it because is my Ma'am and I am her pet. Would Ibe the pet tonight? Would I be embarrassed? Yeah of course. I'm human. Shit, Linda knew anyway; I'd told her. We never talked about it and I never had done anything like this. Certainly not in front of her. Oh, and did I mention? I have a hickey! Me: smiling sweetly.

The door bell rang. I had been told to sit on the loveseat in the corner of the living room. The way the front door opened, it, and Sheri, would block their view of me. When Sheri said Linda's name I was to stand. Lin had come in first. She looked over Sheri's shoulder and gaped. I smiled; my eyes pleaded with her to just go with it. I walked to stand next to Sheri. Kat was beet red, her eyes were wide, and her mouth did the fish thing.

It started. "Say good evening to our guests pet." Sheri said it with beaming smile of course. My eyes begged Linda as I kissed her hello. I smiled at Kat; she tried to pull away from me as I kissed her. Oh my yes... this was going swimmingly. I had caught Lin's eyes as they looked at my neck.

Sheri said brightly, "Let's all go sit in the living room. Teresa will come to take drink orders. Pet, take care of that." Her eyes told me to answer.

"Yes Ma'am." Kat paled, Lin stared. I got up and headed to the kitchen.

Teresa hissed at me, "What has that woman done to you, miss?"

I took her face in my hands. "I love her Teresa. I want to marry her. This is part of how we love each other. Please! Just trust me." She shook her head; I knew she would never understand. She followed me back to the living room. Drink orders were taken. Kat, apparently, was in such a state of shock that Lin just ordered for her. Teresa left.

Sheri was in her glory. She talked about our breakfast, in detail. She told of the walk we had taken, in detail. I thought for sure she was going to tell of our lovemaking, in detail. "Pet and I had a most lovely afternoon together, didn't we?"

"Yes Ma'am, it was lovely. It was very nice to get out and take a long walk Ma'am." I turned to Linda and said, "It's been very rare that we've been able to do that." I tried to keep the talk away from where I feared Sheri was going.

"Oh, do tell Linda and Kat about the rest of the afternoon pet."

"Well, Sher ... Ma'am had some homework to do to prepare for going back to school. Lin, I told you she is going back to school Monday right? Randi will be driving her back and forth from classes." I tried to smile brightly. "I sat and read a book. It's the newest from J.D. Robb, one of my favorite authors,'New York To Dallas'. It's just fabulous." Kat just stared. Linda was looking at me with a 'what the fuck is wrong with you?' stare. I kept my eyes off of Sheri.

Teresa announced dinner. Praise God! Drinks were refilled. We went to the table. Just as we were to sit down, Linda said she needed to use the washroom. I jumped up and said, "Follow me" and led her up the stairs.

We got to the bedroom. She grabbed me; she knew. "What the fuck Julia?" I put my finger on her lips and shook my head. I did something that ... I took her hand and put it under my skirt. Her eyes shot wide open in shock. "Youlike this?" I smiled and nodded. "Who ARE you, Julia?"

I felt bad for Lin. She had known the other me. I took her hand, that one, and kissed her fingers. It was a show of submission. "That is who I am Lin. I am Sheri's submissive. She is my life. She is also my Ma'am. I tried to tell you. Maybe it's easier for you to understand now that Sheri has shown me off this way and you can see that I like it."

She just shook her head, went to the bathroom and closed the door. She came out a few minutes later – pale. I reached my arms out to her. She stood stock still. I nodded, shrugged and dropped my arms, "It's just me Linda." I turned and walked downstairs. She followed a few steps behind. Nothing I could do. She'd figure it out or she wouldn't

Dinner was absolutely unbelievable. Teresa had outdone herself as always. Every time she came in the room she killed Sheri with the daggers in her eyes. I stopped looking after the first two times. Sheri never stopped meeting her gaze. Kat's eyes never left her plate. Linda was completely and utterly confused. I caught the look that passed between Linda and Kat. So what happened after the dishes were cleared didn't surprise me.

"Kat had a bit of a stomach bug yesterday," Linda said without much conviction. "She's much better now but it's left her a little depleted. If the two of you don't mind us being such bad company, I think I might want to get her home to bed early tonight." So very Linda! You will always be my friend, honey; done with style and class.

I was surprised at this: Linda gave Sheri a hug and a kiss. Kat's kiss was an air kiss for both of us. I hugged Lin tight. She got the message: Thank you babe! She smiled. It was a bit tight, but her eyes were warm. Okay, that was good.

When the door closed I called for Teresa. Her face was stone cold. I asked her to sit. Only because it was me she sat. I made a point of sitting close to Sheri and holding her hand on the table. I was quiet long enough for Teresa's eyes to move from Sheri to me. I stared at her. I told her with my eyes:Mine!! "I know this was very uncomfortable for you, Teresa. This may not happen often. Please, I know you love both of us. We both love you. Work through this any way you need to." I turned to Sheri, put my hand on her cheek, and we kissed. Not too long but a kiss between lovers. "That was not a display Teresa. It was a sign of the bond between us and the love we share. Thank you so much for all you did for us all day today. And I do mean ALL." As I talked, especially after the kiss, her head had dropped. I could tell her eyes weren't as hard anymore. She nodded, stood and walked back to her domain.

We both stood; Sheri held me in an embrace. She took off in a full sprint up the stairs. Giggling madly, I followed. I closed the door; she held me against it and ripped the blouse off! After undoing the clasp on my bra and unzipping my skirt, she unzipped her dress and let everything slide to the floor. She fucked me. Right there, pushed against the door. Naked, she lifted me; I wrapped my legs around her waist. My lover held my legs to take the angle we needed and she fucked me. Our mouths were furnaces, our pussies were slick and hot. I felt so beautiful, so loved, and so wanted. That made my blistering orgasm all the better. My cries must have catapulted Sheri into hers; all I know is we made it better for both of us. Spent, we gasped for breath as we perspired.

We lay in bed together afterward. I spoke the words I'd been thinking of for some time – everything Mr. Watson had told me of the police report about Cindy. I felt Sheri tense when I started. I knew then that she had been wondering. I kept my voice steady, my words slow and I didnot cry. Sheri relaxed against me as I went on. I told her every last little detail. I felt the tears as they dripped on my skin. I held her close when I finished. We were quiet for a rather long time.

I let her speak first, "Thank you Julia. I had wondered what happened after I was told she killed herself." Sheri paused, composing herself. "There were times in the hospital I tried to figure it out. It was a futile exercise. I can tell by your voice you have known for a while. I do understand why you waited. It must have been hard for you – to know and to wonder when to tell me. This was a good time. Thank you baby." She kissed my neck. We cried. No, I have no idea why. It just happened.

The love we made that night was slow, beautiful and emotional. I knew she knew that she knew that I knew. The Ma'am/submissive thing. Short form: If she did, would I? Yes! And, she upped the ante: Linda. Higher still: Lindaand Kat. Oh yeah, I knew. And Sheri knew a part of me hated to confront Teresa; I did it in a way that validated her and us. Did we speak of it? Not in words, but the love we made echoed louder than anything either of us could ever have said.

My honey took – it was her way of thanking me. But she knew full well I gave willingly. I gladly allowed Sheri her passion. My god yes! How she gave it to me. Every bit of her was all over every last little bit of me. I gave myself completely to the one I love. Some who read may wish for 'slam, bam, thank you ma'am.' Sorry, that was not for this night! Those of you had yours as Sheri fucked me against the door. What we shared, in our bed, was ... more. If you do not know of this, I shake my head and hope you will experience it. My lover tore me up every which way and I begged her for more. She loved me so much that she gave me every bit of what I craved. Then she gave me more, again. I cried out, begging for still more, and she gave it to me. When, at last, I had had my fill (and she hers) we lay, breathless, as one. Sleep, when it came, found us exhausted and completely satisfied.

Sunday! Ah yes! We finally stumbled down the stairs giggling like teenagers. Breakfast was fabulous. Teresa smiled at our frivolity. We did a whole lotta nuttin'. Sheri had things to finish for tomorrow. I had her while she finished them. Yes, under the dining room table, on my knees, loving her while she ... oh, you get the picture! Teresa had the good graces to stay in her domain. We giggled a lot during the day and didn't sleep until very,very well late that evening!! Yum!

Randi took Sheri to classes Monday morning. I took the bus to work. No problemo. I got the fish eye from Lin. I told her ten minutes and closed the door. I had my elbows on the desk and my head in my hands in worry about Sheri. Foolish? Perhaps. Judge if you will, but you are not me. Linda knocked and came in. The mail still sat, untouched, on my desk. A raised eyebrow asked. My tone was cold, "If you still have a problem, then this is my answer." I made gestures with my fingers. "This is it, this is you, this is you getting over it!" She flushed; god, she was pissed! She got the full tractor beam old 'me.' She actually flinched! Fuck it and fuck her! Oopsie! I had.

My voice was soft, "When you and Kat come to our party in May, wear something nice honey." She stared; I smiled.

Sheri sent me a text around noon. Classes are great and everyone is thrilled to see her. I smiled. I ached with how much I missed her. No mention was made of Nikki. Just thought I'd throw that in.

I sent a text to Randi: when and if. The reply: 4 pm for Sheri, and 5:30 for me unless she heard otherwise. My girl! I flew through the day ... lots and lots accomplished. Oh yeah! I sent Sue an email with the same general message I'd given Lin. Me and Linda: smooth as silk!! Look it up. Webster defines efficient with our names! la la la

On the drive home I asked Randi how Sheri looked; she beamed. I thought we just might have to celebrate her return to classes a bit later. The greens were hot and wild as they agreed. I giggled, Randi looked, I blushed.

Sheri gushed during dinner about enjoying being back on campus and in classes. I nodded and smiled at the sheer joy of it. She's so mature for her age I forget sometimes just how young she is. I smiled in my own private joy as she spoke of those who had welcomed her back, students and faculty alike. I was thrilled for her.

I left her to her homework and read. I smiled at her when she came and bent to kiss me. Yippee skippy! Bedtime!!