A Cougar's Conquests Ch. 02: Brad

Story Info
Hung BMX teen knows how to satisfy a cougar.
10.8k words
4.67
61.6k
46

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prelude

It was no accident that Lisa's townhouse was situated on a narrow ridge of land which opened onto a popular surf beach at the front whilst at the rear overlooked the local football ground and skatepark. In her early 30s Lisa was already a successful professional woman. She worked in IT and mostly from home...so she enjoyed the luxury of arranging her time to suit her needs...business and pleasure. Slim and attractive, Lisa had plenty of admirers...men who would have appreciated a long term relationship, but she remained determinedly single...strategically unavailable in fact in order that she could indulge her: predatory behaviour. Lisa felt she was too young to be considered a MILF but she was certainly in the 'cougar' category. Lisa loved young guys. Boys who were men...men who were still boys in the eyes of the world. She was under no illusion as to her predilections. She was not after a relationship. She just wanted them for their young hard bodies, for their infectious enthusiasm, for their boundless energy and staying power, and also for their youthful inexperience.

Lisa loved tantalising a young guy who clearly had little, or even no, experience. She loved the thrill of the all too predictable chase. She loved the way a glimpse of slightly too much cleavage or the...accidental brush of hand against thigh would result in instant erection and the self conscious awkwardness which would accompany it. She loved the overwhelming desire which washed over these boys as they realised that this was no dream, that this woman they didn't even know was about to give them all they had hoped for. Yes, Lisa could not get enough of innocent young flesh. She never tired of those wide puppy dog eyes as their cocks throbbed with anticipation and pre-cum leaked with the copious volume produced only by the inexperienced.

But Lisa also loved, on occasion, chancing on the young man who was already quite experienced. Perhaps at the age of 18, 19 or even early 20s he had already had a longterm girlfriend (or two) and knew his way around a woman's body. She enjoyed the realisation that, whilst young and firm and smooth, this was a lad who knew how to pump her good and proper, who, turned on by a random encounter with an older woman would rise to the occasion with an ardour unmatched by older men and who would ride her again and again, his pale tight butt pounding her repeatedly. And let's face it...she'd enjoyed more than a few! Between the delights of the fit young surfers all summer and the delicious footballers in their tiny little shorts all winter, Lisa found plenty to entertain her. And of course the skate park produced year round temptation...

* * * * *

Lisa turned the front page of her local paper and froze, her eyes drawn to the large photo on page 3 and accompanying headline -

National Champ to attend BMX comp

National BMX star, 19yo Brad Cain will be the star attraction

at the All Stars Skate and Cycle event next week

The article was about the skate competition which was the talk of Lisa's town because the local council had managed to secure it to launch the revamped skate park, which happened to be just behind Lisa's house. She was a frequent visitor to the park. She found skaters and BMXers very attractive. She loved their wiry, muscular physique and they had a fuck you kind of attitude which frankly she found rather appealing...especially in bed. They made hot lovers, a tad on the rough side but that was ok, Lisa enjoyed a bit of rough trade from time to time and getting it from a skater boy or BMX cyclist was always a...vigorous business in her experience.

Lisa pored over the picture of BMX champion Brad Cain. Damn he was hot. He was soooo fuckin hot. The image was of Brad sitting on his bike presumably sizing up his next run. He was looking into the distance, his helmet fastened loosely beneath his chin. He was shirtless and his pants...Lisa could not see because of the photo cropping if they were shorts or pants, were slung low on his hips with a wide belt and the waistband of his Bonds undies clearly above. Mmm...Lisa loved undies. Briefs in particular. Boxers did not do it for her...well...a nice cock bulging through some of those soft cotton ones might, but generally, lovely tight briefs or boxer briefs turned her on big time. The sight of a bulging cock encased in briefs was hugely stimulating, not to mention a delicious taut little butt encased in stretchy cotton. Ahh yes...Brad had made the right choice as to underwear that was for sure! His chest was smooth but stunningly defined, his arms heavenly muscular and his hands hovered above the waistband of his undies as if he was poised about to adjust them. His mouth was open slightly as he squinted into the sun and Lisa could see dark stubble across his upper lip as well as a manly tuft of dark pit hair.

Quickly Lisa skimmed the article and was delighted to discover that the competition was this coming week. Lisa had plenty of work on but, as a home based consultant, she knew she could...would make sure she had time to check out the event. But truthfully Lisa already knew she wanted more than just to watch Brad in the competition. She wanted to HAVE Brad! She wanted to have Brad fuck her. God she felt wet just thinking about it. Brad was just her type. Quickly Lisa googled Brad's name and instantly found a dozen references. There were a few videos of him in action. No doubt he was good. Still...everything she saw of Brad only made her all the more keen to witness him in action of a very much more intimate variety...and she was confident that the muscularity and agility he displayed on the skate park would be equally inspiring in the bedroom.

Clicking around some more Lisa found herself on Brad's main sponsor's site and there she hit paydirt. Immediately she noticed the photo which had been printed in the article in the local paper, but it was high res and there were more photos clearly from the same event just a few weeks earlier. All the better...so she knew now that the photo was a current one...that Brad really did look like that! She downloaded the four pics on the site and opened them in her image editor so she could look at them more closely.

The first photo in the set Brad was wearing a singlet top, one of those with the narrow shoulders and open all down the side. Oh god could it get any better Lisa wondered. It was just a head and shoulders shot and Brad had both hands on his helmet, the strap completely undone. His pits sported perfect tufts of dark hairs which were slightly matted with perspiration and his upraised arms showed massively bulging biceps. He was hot in a truly masculine way; not conventionally handsome or pretty but masculinity personified. Those arms! Lisa melted at the mere thought of those wrapped around her.

The second photo was of Brad astride his little red BMX. It must have been taken only seconds before or after the shot published in the local paper. He was shirtless and his hands were in just the same position...as if subtly adjusting the waistband of his undies. This shot was full length though and Lisa could see what a fine figure of a young man Brad was. He was tall and quite fine boned but muscular. He was apparently naturally smooth skinned as even his calves were only slightly hairy. Now she could see the full picture it was evident that he was indeed wearing shorts which ended just above the knee; they were a deep pink colour...or maybe just a faded red? He had white ankle socks and green sneakers. The overall picture was that of a very well put together young guy. He was the very image of the biker boy, yet there was something ever so slightly...deliberate about it. All aspects were carefully selected to look...NOT carefully selected!

The third shot was taken from behind. Lisa thanked the photographer silently for this one. Brad was cycling away from the photographer, his weight taken on one leg and his delicious little butt in the air. Those perfectly crafted shorts were sagging again just perfectly over his undies encased ass. And what an ass it was!! Skaters and bikers, like surfers had the most remarkably muscular tight little butts. It went with the territory of course and this shot was sublime, taken from slightly below Brad who must have been on one of the risers at the skate park. A good half of his butt was exposed and the Bonds undies clung tightly to each cheek and indeed his crack. As if it could get any better there was a goodly amount of dark perspiration evident on the undies in his crack and above waist level, if Lisa could get her eyes above that, his smooth lean back was evident...tiny little boy waist and broad square shoulders and again a delicious tuft of hair peeking out from beneath his armpit. She could even see a big blue vein running down the back of Brad's left forearm. Mmmm...vascularity...Lisa loved it...

Finally she clicked on the photo which had first caught her attention in the paper. She gasped as it opened in glorious high res format. This has to be a mistake she thought...websites never have images of this size and quality, even in the background. Not that she was complaining! Without thinking one hand slid between her legs and she caressed her pussy lips as she pored over the image of Brad. Damn he was just so fuckin fine!! As she had noted his face was not exactly handsome but there was something sexually intriguing about it. And his teeth. They were a little rough...uneven? Maybe that was collateral damage from his choice of sport...maybe it was because he'd grown up in a family without extra cash lying around for orthodontic work? Whatever...even that was a turn on somehow.

His chest and abs were beautifully defined, the striations of his six pack clear to be counted. But what struck Lisa was that he was completely smooth. Not shaved...there's a difference! No, Brad's genetics were such that he was naturally very smooth skinned. He had a goodly bit of pit hair...perfect in fact as she had already noted, and some dark post shaving hairs on his upper lip but that was about it. Even around his nipples there was no sign of hair and his treasure trail was imagination more than reality...the merest, slightest change in skin colour as much as actual hair. He was so damn lean. His tiny waist opened slightly to snake hips and Lisa could even make out his hip flexor muscles where they disappeared into the waistband of his Bonds. Fuck it more than that, bless this photographer...he should be knighted she thought, Lisa could even make out the blue vein running down the pale skin of his right hip into those undies and down towards his groin. And glancing back at those manly arms, the vascularity on both sides was a standout. Possibly the only thing she could not make out...no sign in any of the shots of Brad's cock or even a ball bulge. But then paradoxically maybe that bit of mystery added something rather than detracted. Whatever...Lisa was confident that Brad's sex was fuckin awesome! Oh Brad...you are too much Lisa thought. I fucking want you...I want you bad.

Lisa felt the wetness between her legs and her hand slid inside her knickers. She had carefully kept the best bit until last in her photographic study. Brad had nipple bars, one in each nipple. Just tiny little steel bars which neatly bisected each pert little nipple. It made Lisa hot just to look at them. She wasn't generally particularly fond of either piercings or tattoos but sometimes they were just right...and perhaps no surprise Brad had it right. He had one colourful tattoo on his left forearm...a clock and a blue rose it appeared, and the nipple bars. Desire swept through Lisa's body. Lisa was an easy orgasm. She knew that someone women struggled to reach orgasm and this genuinely puzzled her. Lisa could get herself off in seconds if she was already emotionally or intellectually aroused and when she was with a guy she never had trouble. The fingers of one hand slipped between her moist lips as the other hand enlarged the pic on the screen. She wished she could personally thank the photographer for this gift. Maybe he was gay she wondered? Oh...maybe she was a she?! She chuckled to herself at that thought...if she had been the photographer this would have been the shot she's have taken!!

She squeezed her clit between thumb and index finger and a shudder went through her as she zoomed in on Brad's nipples and then scrolled across to his pits. So magnificent! She squeezed some more and then, spreading her knees wider apart she slid her middle finger right up her passage. She gasped with it, finally scrolling down to the waistband section of the photo and that smooth skin around his belly button. She gasped from her own arousal and the view of his smooth pale skin where it disappeared into his waistband. She imagined what his cock might be like. She imagined Brad humping her, spreading her legs and ramming his hard young cock up her pussy.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned quietly, finger fucking herself hard now.

She just knew he'd be good. He was a perfect specimen of young stud but more than that...there was something about him...attitude...manner...? She didn't quite know but what she did know...he turned her on like nothing had for a long time. She leaned in closer even to the monitor as if that would make him real. She fucked herself furiously with one finger and with her spare hand she loosed one voluptuous breast, licked her fingers and squeezed her nipple hard. This was a sure fire trigger for Lisa and she felt her orgasm start to build almost immediately.

"Mmmm...ahhhhhh..." she sighed, "...mmmm...Braaddd...oh yesss..."

The fingers in her pussy felt deeper inside and the flat of her palm pressed down on her clit. Lisa was close, and then somehow, a random thing, looking at the photo of Brad as if for the first time her eyes saw his belt. It was a wide white belt with a large buckle. The leather had a pattern and only now Lisa recognised that the pattern was stylised imagery of women; a woman's foot in a stiletto, a woman's torso in tiny briefs. Ohhhh fuck!! Ohhhhh fuck! It was the final piece of the jigsaw puzzle. Brad was hot property. Brad was a total stud. Brad was...Brad was gonna be hers!!

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh...mmmmmmm...ommmm..."

Lisa's body bucked and shuddered as her orgasm rocked her from toes to head. Her pussy was slick and her fingers slid in and out with feverish speed until slowly she started to come back to earth. She slumped back in the chair and as her eyes focused again on the image of Brad on her computer she smiled. She needed a plan...

* * *

For an IT consultant social media was a natural platform for both research and...stalking potential hook ups. Lisa had quickly formulated a plan. Facebook messenger would be her means to make contact with Brad and, having done so, to flirt. He had quite an extensive facebook page, probably as part of his sponsorship deal. There were plenty of up to date posts including reference to the upcoming event so Lisa felt confident that he would get her fb message.

Lisa: Hey Brad saw your pic in the local paper. Hot af. If you wanna hook up next week hmu...wd luv to play. I live near the skatepark btw

Sure enough, just a few hours later she noticed that it had been read...but no reply. Damn. However frustrating though, she knew better than to follow up with another message at this point. She just had to wait.

As it turned out the wait was longer than Lisa had hoped and after two days without reply she was beginning to think that Brad was not even vaguely tempted. She was weighing up whether or not to send one more message and had decided to wait one more day...that would be the day before the competition was due to start. And then late the night before that...very late...

Brad: RU awake?

Hhhmmm well Lisa certainly was awake, though she would certainly have wakened for a message from Brad! But this was a very welcome development. Of course it was good to be getting a response at all, especially having waited so long with nothing, but a message late at night? Lisa knew this routine...horny young guy...home alone in bed...the mind turns to sex, sex...and more sex. The opportunity was here for Lisa to tease him along and get him keen.

Lisa: Hey Brad. Sure. What's on your mind?

Brad: Ahh sorry for not replying b4 I ummm...needed to check out your profile before I got back to you...some crazies out there ya know...

Lisa: Right. Well I hope you liked what you saw...? ;-)

Brad: Hehe...yeah I did. Ur hot af...

There was a pause. Lisa wondered if she'd scared him off? Or maybe he'd jacked off while they'd been messaging and that was that? She waited a few seconds longer and then...

Lisa: You still there Brad? You just playing with yourself or something? ;-) ;-) Mmmm be better if I was there...

Brad: Haha...how'd ya know? Yeah I wuz lookin at the pics on ya profile. Nice tits...

Lisa: Glad you approve Brad! Yeah I try to keep myself in shape. Just so you know...I'm 160cm, petite but...big tits. I think you'd find plenty to keep you entertained...

Brad: Fuk yer I knew them tits were big

Ok this was progressing well. Brad was keen after all...

Lisa: Mmmm...thanks Brad...well you already know what I think of you lol So...comp starts tomoz yeah? Do you wanna hook up sometime?

Brad: Fuk yer!!

Lisa: When I didn't hear back from you...I thought maybe you weren't keen...thought maybe you had lots of chicks hanging around the comp...guess you can take your pick...hot guy like you...

Brad: Yer the chicks hang around but they're real hoes and they gossip and bitch all the time...it's not worth the hassle...

Lisa: Yeah I can just imagine. Well you certainly wouldn't get that from me Brad...just a good fuck hehe

Brad was still typing. She waited...but he stopped again.

Lisa: What Brad? You were typing...?

Brad:...ummmm...I probably shouldn't say...

Lisa: Oh come on now Brad...you can tell me...:)

Brad: Haha yeah well...I've got a big cock ya know and...some of the chicks...they can't take it...

Lisa's heart leapt. Her pussy twitched. She LOVED a big cock. And she knew that Brad was all but hers for the taking. She just had to give him what he needed right now and soon enough she would have him...in the flesh so to speak.

Lisa: Fuck yeah really!? Hehe I LOVE a big cock!! Tell me about it Brad. How does it feel in your hand right now??

Brad: Hard ffat

Haha...left handed typing Lisa thought.

Lisa: Mmm well I wish I was there right now brad...stretching my mouth wide to get my lips right around it

No reply...he wasn't done yet she didn't think...just...focused lol

Lisa: You look really strong Brad. I luv a boy with muscles. Bet you'd pump my tight lil pussy real hard. Wish you were here right now spreading my legs wide...

Brad: Fuk yer

Lisa: Your big hard cock stretching my pussy wide open

Brad: I'm nerly therr

I bet you are thought Lisa...I bet you are...

Lisa: So Brad I want you to imagine coming to see me. I open the door and unzip your pants and pull out your big fat cock. I lick the head...I love the feel of your big cock in my mouth

She waited...he was already finished she thought. Then she saw he was typing again.