A country Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,190 Followers

Paul moved to feed his dong into Helena's mouth and Sharon kept licking at my balls when that oh so wonderful feeling of impending orgasm swept over Helena and I also started to shoot my load into her hot pussy. I pulled out and splashed a bit onto my wife's face and she pushed it into her mouth with her fingers. She kept licking at Helena's cunt sucking the cum out and alternated with a quick suck of my cock.

Paul still had some in reserve and he just stood above my wife's cunt wanking his cock while Helena did her usual open mouth stunt and waited for his cum. Sure enough he let fly with a lesser amount of cum onto Helena's face and onto my wife's cunt. The two girls just lay there sucking cock and licking each other's cunt when Paul said.

"Would you mind if some friends came to stay?"

I just smiled a big YES.

After our mad sexcapade we threw some sarongs around ourselves and took a much needed break and sat down for a quick meal of some energy enhancing pasta. During the meal we all discussed our favourite subject......sex. Paul and Helena really spun us out when they revealed their past places of employment and how they met.

Paul and Helena both worked for Harry.S. Morgan the European porn director who makes some of the horniest xxx videos in the world. He specialises in videos of teens and some of the more different sides of sexuality such as bondage etc. His series of videos 'Lil' Women' was a favourite of mine. Paul worked as a sound recordist and Helena was in the make up department. Paul told us how during one of the scenes where two men were double teaming this young spunk in the back of a truck Helena got a bit carried away and started to grab at Paul's cock whilst he was working.

"I couldn't concentrate on the job" he said " she had my cock out in about two seconds and that wasn't enough for her, she wanted what the actress was having.....two cocks"

"So I grabbed the cameraman" She laughed "He almost dropped the camera"

"She was relentless so I leant the mic up against the wall of the truck and fed her my prick which she feasted on. Charlie the cameraman tightened the screws on the tripod and whipped his cock out of his pants and gave it to Helena." Paul said

"Harry the director grabbed the spare camera and started filming it all" Helena said "Here I was sucking on two cocks I'd never seen before whilst another girl was getting fucked in the arse and cunt, all in the back of a truck."

"The scene was fantastic" Paul continued, "Helena stood up and pulled off her short dress and underwear and was completely naked. She lay down and spread her legs real wide and started to plough her fingers into her cunt."

I felt a hand rest on my thigh as Helena, who was next to me, started to get aroused, again.

Paul continued, "Charlie leant down and quite roughly shoved his cock into Helena"

"I loved it" interrupted Helena as she grabbed my cock through the sarong I was wearing.

"I leant over her face and she took my cock way down her throat." Paul said "The other three were almost over and were preparing for the cum shot. Harry was still filming all six of us and another extra was using the main camera."

"I wanted to have two cocks in me so I pushed Charlie of and forced Paul onto the floor" Helena continued "His was the biggest so I wanted his cock in my cunt. I got the special anal mix of lube and mild anaesthetic and applied some to my arse."

"Charlie got the idea and rubbed some on to his cock." Paul said, "He was now a bit more settled and he forced his cock in"

Helena was firmly pulling on my newly hardened cock when she said " It hurt a bit at first but after a while it was magic".

Helena leant over and started to give me one of her super blowjobs. I pushed the chair back and smiled at Sharon who, from what I could see, was also pulling on Pauls cock.

"I looked over to the actors" said Paul "and the two men were cumming all over this young girl. It was in her hair, on her face, she really licked it up."

Sharon also started to suck on Paul. She moved the chair away and knelt on the floor next to him. All I could see was her head bobbing up and down. Helena really knew how to give good head. She used plenty of spit and really worked her tongue about.

"That scene set me off" Paul groaned as Sharon went to work on him. "That girl sucking cum was too much so I shot a load into Helena. I also noticed the cameraman had stopped filming the actors and had his cock in his hand giving it a good pounding. The fluffer came over and dropped to her knees and started to blow him."

I had almost lost it into the mouth of Helena when Paul stopped talking and moved his dinner plate off the table and onto the floor. He moved the wine and glasses to one side and stood up and moved to the lounge room. Sharon sat up on the chair and gave me a quizzical look. I just shrugged. Helena stopped blowing me and stood up and whipped her sarong off. What a sensational body.

Paul came back into the room with a pillow and Helena moved her chair right up against mine.

"Sit in the middle" She directed and I shuffled over between the seats. Paul placed the pillow on the table next to me and said to Sharon "I'm still hungry. lie down"

Sharon quickly lay on the table and placed her head on the pillow. She spread her legs out and gently rubbed her clit. Helena gave Sharon a quick kiss and then turned her back to me and stood up on the chair. Her perfect arse was right in front of me so I licked, kissed and nibbled her bum cheeks. I ran my hands up her inside leg and parted her pussy lips. She leant forward onto the table and I moved forward and tasted the great saltiness of her pussy.

A gentle moan from Sharon meant that she was getting a delightful licking from Paul who, for obvious reasons, had stopped telling the story.

"So what happened next " I said to Helena as I smacked her on the arse.

She pushed her self back and ever so slowly slid her arse and spit laden cunt down towards my cock that was bobbing away waiting for relief.

"After Paul came in me Charlie soon filled me up with cum" She moaned and then holding my cock by the base slid down onto it filling her cunt. She was squatting with a foot on either seat and was using her thighs and calves to move up and down. Her hands were busy rubbing her clit and my balls. I reached around and squeezed her tits.

"Fuck me, fuck my cunt" said Sharon as Paul stood up, rubbed his cock on her labia, and then slowly entered my wife. Helena was muttering something in German and was in another world as she continued to bounce away.

"Oh fuck yeah" said Sharon as she squeezed her nipples "Rub my clit, rub my fucking clit" Paul did just that and Sharon closed her eyes as an orgasm of gigantic proportions swept over her. I moved my right hand down to Helena's clit and started to work my fingers around her beautiful nub. My left hand went down to her arse and I quickly placed my middle finger against her anus.

"After Charlie pulled out " Paul, at last, was going to continue the tale "Helena slid off but hadn't come yet. The actress hadn't either so they both went down on each other, sucking clits and licking cum. Helena was on the bottom."

Helena was going berserk and I stuck my finger into her bum hole. This sent her into an orgasm that almost broke the chairs. She was euphoric and was saying "fuck, fuck, fuck" over and over again.

"The extra cameraman who had been with the fluffer came over to them and took the actress from behind and Helena was licking at his balls. Her legs were wide open and the actress was going all out on her pussy"

Helena was now slowly grinding her cunt down and around on my cock. Sharon had turned her head towards us and was happily watching this beautiful German lass fuck her happy husband.

"The fluffer came over and started to suck me off and I was hard again in no time. So I moved back over to the three on the floor and offered my cock to the actress" Paul continued.

"And of course she said yes" interrupted a recovered Helena. "He then stuck his cock back into me and that and the tongue on my clit was enough to send me screaming"

Paul pulled out of Sharon and said "We fucked some more and I came down the throat of the fluffer. the whole thing is on tape, would you like to see it?"

"Oh yeah" both Sharon and I said.

"Our friends Henri and Liz have it. Can I call them?"

"Definitely" I said "I can't wait to meet them."

After our quick story fuelled session on the dining table we took a quick dip in the pool to wash the summer sweat off us. As I hadn’t cum at the table I had the overwhelming urge to just cum wherever I could. My cock fluctuated from semi-hard to iron-bar every five minutes.

Paul had hopped out and gone in to make a call to his friends who had a video of their shag session. I jumped up onto the airbed and lay back enjoying the clear stars up above and thanked the big fellow upstairs for organising these two visitors to drive down the road when they did.

The girls also climbed out and dried themselves off. The site of them rubbing themselves got the old boy going again and I laughed at myself as it pointed at Venus the planet of Love. After about 10 minutes of watching shooting stars and satellites crossing the sky the mosquitoes had descended in the evenings cool and I headed inside.

I wandered into the games room to see Paul standing next to the phone talking in German to someone whilst Helena and Sharon knelt next to him licking in sync up and down the side of his cock. His conversation was obviously sexual and I heard my name as he saw me enter the room. The girls were really enjoying giving Paul his double header and needless to say my cock was ready for action and my balls needing to be emptied.

Helena and Sharon were rubbing each other’s pussies and Paul started to get a rhythm going gliding his meat between their lips. I saw some pre-cum seep out of his pisshole and Sharon deftly licked it up. On occasion he would pull all the way back and the girls would meet and kiss.

I grabbed my engorged weapon and walked over to the three sexpots. Sharon took my cock in her hand and quickly whacked it in her mouth. Helena took Paul in her mouth and releasing Sharon’s pussy grabbed and kneaded his balls. I was watching my wife expertly suck my cock and enjoyed the site of her tits pointing firmly out as she bobbed away. She was busy rubbing her cunt and clit with her left hand and pulling on my cock with her right.

Paul was now holding the phone near his cock as Helena became more and more noisy as she slobbered spit all over his cock. Her hands were dripping spit and Paul grabbed the back of her head and started pumping faster as his orgasm obviously approached. Sharon pulled her hand from her cunt and moved her sticky fingers to Paul’s cock that sent him off and he shot a string of cum into Helena’s mouth. Another glob hit her chin and the rest went down her gullet. This was too much for me so I took hold of Sharon’s head with two hands and shot my load straight down her throat. She looked up at me and squeezed my balls as I lost myself in the intensity of this unbelievable blowjob and my legs nearly collapsed. The girls moved closer and kept kissing and Sharon licked Paul’s cum off Helena’s chin. A very horny scene indeed.

“ Maria needs instructions” said Paul as he handed the phone to me and went and collapsed on the lounge. Sharon and Helena started to lick me clean and kissed each other as they did so.

“Hello” I said “How are you?”

The accent again was European although not distinctly German. “Hi” She said “We hope you enjoyed yourselves?”

“We certainly have.” I said

“We will be in town tomorrow and need to know how to get too where you are.”

I started to give her instructions and watched the girls crawl over to the lounge, their arses gently wobbling and their pussy lips open and inviting as they did. Sharon sprung up onto the lounge, pushed Paul’s head back, lifted her left leg onto the head rest of the lounge, pulled her cunt lips apart and kind of leant forward onto his face. She started sliding slowly back and forth working her cunt over Paul’s tongue. Helena was on her knees busy licking at his balls and pulling on his cock trying to get some life back into it. It didn’t take long and sure enough his meat was hard and ready for another battering. I sat in the spare lounge chair and stroked my cock and watched the real life porn scene in front of me.

Sharon was kneading her tits and Paul was really sucking hard on her cunt lips. Helena’s beautiful arse and pussy was beckoning and tempting me. Paul had stuck about 4 fingers of his right hand into Sharon’s cunt and was working them in and out when Sharon moved her left hand down to her arse and stuck a finger right up her back door. With the double action of finger and tongue working at her pussy and her own finger up her date she started to quiver and shake as another orgasm rocked her body. She fell forward onto the wall as all energy was directed to her genitalia and she slid back down to the lounge, she sat with her legs wide open and her cunt was open, wet and red from the flogging it had just received.

Helena was still sucking away at Paul and I moved off the chair onto the floor and gently rubbed and caressed Helena’s cunt and arse. She subtly moved her legs apart allowing me better access to her insides and I deftly slid three fingers inside her sopping cunt. I alternated the pace from slow to fast continuously rubbing her clit with my thumb as I entered. Sharon had moved and was resting on the lounge with her head on Paul’s stomach and was content to watch Helena at work.

I knelt up and really went to work on Helena’s cunt ploughing my fingers, which now totalled four, into her delicious snatch. I kissed and nibbled at her arse and occasionally smacked her cheeks leaving a handprint. I dribbled some spit down her bum crack and slid two fingers into her arse hole. I gave her a good solid digital double penetration and Sharon was also renewed gently rubbing her cunt and licking at Paul’s cock whenever it came close to her face. Helena moved her right hand up kneading and squeezing Sharon’s tits.

My cock was back to full vigour and I pulled out my sticky fingers and prepared to through my living sausage down the hairy corridor when Helena stood up and moved up onto Paul. Sharon moved out of the way to watch and Helena kissed Paul as she slipped down onto his cock. Her beautiful pussy was shining with juice as she slid up and down keeping a steady pace. Helena reached back and placed two of her fingers into her arse hole.

“Wait on mate” Sharon said as she leapt from the lounge and ran into the bathroom.

I sat back down and waited for her return enjoying the show. She ran back in with a bottle of baby oil and some candles. She turned the lights off and flamed up two candles. For me sex under candlelight is just the ultimate in decadence. I love it. The light adds a surreal mix to the proceedings.

Sharon flipped the lid off the oil, poured some into her hands and knelt behind me. She reached around my body and started to oil up my cock and balls. The oil felt fantastic as she continuously wanked my cock whilst watching the other pair bounce away.

“Fuck her arse” she said as she moved away from me and poured some oil on Helena’s back letting it run down into her crack. Sharon massaged the oil into her back and her arse cheeks and I stood up pulling on my cock rubbing the oil in well. Helena leant right forward onto Paul and the oil that had dripped down onto their joined genitals shimmered in the candlelight. Paul slowed down the action and Helena seemed to brace herself for my entry. I don’t know why I was worried about hurting her as I had already been the cunt filler in a DP with her and Paul earlier.

I placed my near splitting cock at her oily crack and it slid in surprisingly easy. This woman was a seasoned anal expert and knew how to relax her sphincter for easy penetration. Sharon hopped off the lounge and knelt behind us no doubt enjoying the view. Paul and I took turns in forcing our cocks into Helena as she yelled out obscenities in a mixture of her native tongue and English. From what I could tell Helena was having yet another orgasm and Sharon was busily rubbing the oil into the three conjoined genitals that were pumping away about 10 centimetres away from her face.

Having shot my load earlier I was in for the long haul and I really started to give it to Helena. I was able to hold the full length of my cock right in as Paul took the opportunity for some rapid thrusting. I looked around and Sharon was rubbing oil into her pussy and on her tits as she watched. Helena reached back and gently pushed me off her back and then climbed off Paul. She stood up on the lounge and spun around with her back to Paul and then slid down his torso inserting his cock into her arse as she reached the bottom. She leant back and spread her legs wide revealing her red oily cunt. Sharon leapt up and kissed Helena on her cunt lips and clit, sucking and rubbing the mound with her tongue and lips. I moved her out of the way because I had the urge to cum again and I wanted to spray it all over the girls. As Helena gently moved up and down on Paul I leant forward and slipped my cock into her slippery hole.

Sharon hopped up on the lounge and started sucking on Helena’s perfect hardened tits. Helena responded by placing a hand on Sharon’s snatch and started rubbing it. This was getting to be too much and I felt that familiar urge in my balls and I quickly pulled out of Helena and aimed it up at her tits. Sharon saw what was happening and grabbed my Willy pulling on it as I shot an intense but short-lived spray of watery cum all over Helena’s tits and belly. Sharon licked up the remains of my balls off Helena who had stopped rocking and was enjoying the oily cummy sensation on her body.

Helena then crawled off Paul and knelt on the floor to clean the cum off my cock. Paul got up and stood next to me and Helena had no hesitation in also taking him into her mouth. Sharon was standing by awaiting the cum blast into Helena’s throat. I went to her and kissed her like I had never kissed her before. The taste of cum oil and decadence was on our breath. I heard Paul moan and I turned to watch him spray a load onto Helena’s face as she lapped him up.

We were all completely rooted by this stage so we lay there for a short while and then went our separate ways to sleep for the next day proved to be just as big.

That night I slept like a King. The incredible shagging that had occurred the night before had completely worn me out and as I lay in bed snuggled up to my Queen Sharon I listened to three fantastic sounds. One was the tapping of rain on the tin roof, which of course, meant a lazy day for me. The rain must have swept in overnight and the smell of wet grass permeated the air. Lying in bed with a gorgeous woman asleep next to you and the second sound of the gentle rumble of thunder out on the Plains is a truly relaxing experience. I knew that I wouldn’t need to spend the day out on the farm watering stock and crops and I could spend the day pursuing other activities. The other sound was that old familiar fucking noise coming from the adjacent bedroom.

I had a morning horn and I needed to take a slash desperately. I gently slid out of bed, rearranged the doona and entered the ensuite bathroom. I aimed my piddle at the side of the bowl to reduce the noise and flushed the loo. I have always been an early riser and once I am awake I can’t go back to sleep. I got my shaving brush and lathered up for my morning ritual. Have any of you blokes ever noticed how you always start shaving at the same place on your face? Try doing it differently one day. Most disconcerting.

Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,190 Followers