A Country Practice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,241 Followers

Then Pat wanted to fuck me and she climbed on top and rode my cock at the same time as Helen was squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples. Pat came again - something I'd never really seen before. When Helen moved around behind her I couldn't see what she was doing but Pat was as vocal as ever. "Ooh baby, my lady lover is fingering my butt." I tried to thrust harder into her. "Oh yes, sweetie. Two fingers up there, yes," she was cooing to Helen

We rested and fucked for a couple of hours. Helen never showed the least interest in my cock, even when Pat said aloud "doesn't he have a lovely cock". She wasn't even keen on me touching her or sucking her nipples. But she was happy to pleasure Pat just like I was, so we both suckled on those big tits and stroked her cunt in between cuddling with her. Eventually we were back into a threeway oral - Helen on Pat and my cock deep in her mouth. I knew Pat wouldn't cum that time but I was more than ready. "I'm so close," I muttered and Pat reached up and cupped my balls in her hand. That was all the permission I needed and soon Pat was swallowing an entire load from my balls. She grinned wickedly at me when she was done and I know that little performance had been for Helen's benefit.

Pat kind of made up for all that by spending a lot of time between Helen's legs. I could see her licking and sucking on the other woman's cunt and I fondled and pleasured Pat as she drove her fingers into Helen's cunt. Pat wasn't going to cum again that afternoon but she wanted her usual finale.

"Baby, I need you in my bottom," she said to me as our play was nearing the end. She was on her knees eating out Helen. I was hard again just from watching Pat go to town on Helen's cunt - until that day I'd never really seen two women sucking and fucking one another. But I needed no further encouragement from Pat and, after a little bit of licking on her little hole, I had skewered her chute with my cock.

"Oh yeah, that's great baby," she mumbled to me with her mouth full of Helen's cunt. Like I said, even if Pat is done cumming she still enjoys a nice slow, deep bum fuck. Even Helen seemed to enjoy it because she came all over Pat's face with a loud grunting. Or maybe it was Pat who was inspired to give Helen some special treatment with her lips and tongue.

Of course I could only last so long in that tight, dark hole and eventually I came for a second time. I remember I was gripping Pat's hips really tight and trying to shove her face hard into Helen's cunt. "I love that baby," groaned Pat softly. I smiled at her. "Yeah, I love it too."

*********************

For the rest of that year I guess my sex life was "normal" - at least normal for us in that little club created by John and Pat. But now we were a "couple", Gemma and I were included in the "swinging" on a more regular basis. It was only about once a month because all of us were busy people but it really gave me something to look forward to. I knew Gemma had enjoyed sex parties with Pat and John before I arrived in town. Her gangbang with me was not her first, that was for sure. It was fantastic to have us all sucking and fucking in the same room. It was so incredibly sexy to watch Gemma wrap her long, slim legs around another man as she tried to pull him into her cunt.

I never minded John having Gemma because on those nights I always got a special treat with Pat. There was always a point in the night when Pat would lead me to the bedroom and I would have some private, "special" time with my older woman. She was always so horny and yet so gentle compared to Gemma. My girl is a bit of an animal but Patricia is a little more "spiritual" when it comes to fucking. But I had learned by then how to smack her bum as we screwed and I always did my best to treat Pat the way she loves.

A few times Snake would come over as well and several times I'd be going at it gently with Patricia while listening to Gemma's screams of joy as two guys spit-roasted her or ate her cunt till she could take no more. Sometimes Snake would want a turn with Patricia. I never complained - how could I? Besides, I knew Pat enjoyed the extra attention and I only ever wanted her to have fun. Twice she took Snake in her butt, moaning and groaning while she licked my cock and balls until I came in her mouth.

I always got anal on those nights. We would fuck and suck until Pat had finished cumming and then, after a rest, she'd want more. "Now Josh, stick it in my bum," she'd say to me. A few times Pat even climbed on top and lowered herself down, holding my cock as she impaled her anus on me. She would get my shaft nice and slick and then I'd wait as she got into position, holding the head of cock against her tight opening. "Oh baby, that feels so good," she would murmur as she slowly took all of me in her arse. It was amazing to watch and it was an incredible thing to have an older woman gently bouncing up and down on my cock, moaning with joy as her rear passage stretched easily around my shaft. If I couldn't slap her arse I would yank and twist on her nipples till she cried out in pleasure.

"That's it baby," she would say softly. "Cum in my dirty married arse." Pat gets even more turned on from taking all of my semen up her backside. Gemma, on the other hand, nearly always took John's load in her mouth or on her face - and then we'd drive home with some of his semen still drying on her chin.

***************

So at the end of the year I moved back to the city. There was only one pre-condition - I needed Gemma to move with me. It was like "moment of truth" for the two of us because I remembered Pat's prediction that Gemma would never want to "go steady". But by then Gemma was thinking very differently and she knew I accepted her as a "slut" and would never judge her badly for it.

It still wasn't straight-forward but Gemma got a job in a hospital in the city and I landed my dream job as an intern in a prestigious teaching hospital. We moved-in together with a new apartment and my life just got better and better.

Sex was still an adventure. Our fucking was getting even more intense and even a little kinky. I love spanking Gemma's bum while fucking her from behind. She always comes loud and hard - really loud. I'd seen Pat pinching her own nipples during sex so I tried that too and that's how I discovered Gemma enjoys having her tits hurt when she is aroused.

In fact, I finally realised that Gemma prefers it rough and that sometimes she really gets off on me "hurting" her. That was a story in itself. I had assumed once we moved out of the country town that Gemma would give up fucking other guys on the side. It seems stupid to have thought such a thing. I came home one day from work a little bit late and Gemma was acting strange. I could see she was horny and I was feeling the same of course. I quizzed Gemma, feeling like something was not right and wondering whether I'd upset her in some way.

Finally, refusing to look me in the eye, Gem told me that she'd fucked another guy that day. It had happened at work with an orderly she'd been flirting with. She swore she had wanted to try being "faithful" but her lust had gotten the better of her. They'd found an abandoned room and she'd bent over a bench to let him fuck her doggy-style. He had pumped his load into her and then she'd knelt down and sucked him clean.

To the surprise of us both, I really didn't have a problem with any of that. Of course I realised I'd been foolish to assume Gemma would not continue to want other guys. Given our history together there was no way I could be upset with Gemma having sex with someone else. I know she gets an incredible rush from giving sexual pleasure and from being lusted after by more than one guy. What was a problem was that she'd been left feeling unsatisfied for the rest of the day. She was feeling terribly horny and guilty all at the same time.

For the first time ever, I really felt like I was in control of the situation. What else to do than take advantage of my poor girlfriend and her guilty feelings? So I forced Gemma to her knees and ordered her to take out my cock. I tried to sound "stern" and acted like I wanted to punish her. Gem knew what was coming and did not protest as I roughly shoved my hard meat into her mouth. If anything, I think she was relieved that I wasn't angry and she stroked my cock at the base as I thrust into her mouth and was fondling my balls. I even took a firm hold of her head as I fucked her mouth harder than I'd ever done before.

I felt incredible and powerful as I used Gemma's mouth like that - almost brutal. And when I erupted in her mouth I held her head tightly, forcing my cock deep into her throat till I thought she was going to choke.

"We can have dinner now," I told her. Gemma was still feeling sexually frustrated but I enjoyed making her wait a little longer. "And after dinner you'll get more of that." Gemma smiled and I could see she was excited. She knew I could not be angry with her and the rough headjob was just our way of letting each other know we were still "cool".

That night I was slamming into Gemma from behind enjoying the idea of being "in charge" and "punishing" her for fucking another man. I really wanted to leave her sore afterwards. First, I grabbed her hair and really pulled on it hard. She groaned in pain as I tore at her hair and yanked her head till it was way back. But I'd already decided to test our limits that night and I wasn't about to let her off the hook.

After she came like a banshee, I decided to try one more thing. I knew I was close to cumming again and I had already flipped her onto her back. I had an idea of spraying my next load of cum all over her pretty face. Our sex play that night was getting close to abuse and I love Gemma and would never really hurt her. I reached down and put my hand on Gemma's throat. She looked me straight in the eye and something about that look told me she was OK. So I fucked my girlfriend and squeezed on her throat at the same time.

I have enough medical knowledge to know to limit the pressure. I kept thrusting into her cunt and as soon as I heard Gemma cumming I exploded inside her. I was still banging away as Gemma erupted herself and her whole body went rigid with the force of the orgasms she got from our brutal sex.

"I love you," I told her for the first time ever.

"I love you too," she murmured back to me.

***********

After that night I knew what to do. Gemma needed a good dose of friends and fucking. I called Patricia and suggested we visit her and John that weekend. We drove straight to their place and swapped partners as soon as Gemma and I arrived. Everyone was excited and relieved to be able to resume our kinky fucking ways. I had missed Pat and, almost as much, I had missed getting to fuck her in the butt. My sex life with Gemma is amazing but since I've been introduced to anal I get a craving for it sometimes.

Gem went straight to John and that made sense. She loves variety and, after all, he was one of the first men to accept her for who - and what - she is. Both us guys got our cocks sucked before dinner but we held off our cumming, knowing we had many hours of sex ahead of us.

Gemma was extra excited about being back "home" and Pat was patient, as always. While John and I gave it to Gemma Pat sat back and watched, though she must have been so horny. We fingered her cunt and shoved our cocks in her mouth. She even got a few slaps on her arse from us. Pat knew to wait because Gem is not bi-sexual, unlike her sexy older sister. But eventually Pat couldn't wait any more and she signaled me to head for the bedroom. Before we were through the door I could hear John fucking Gemma on hands and knees and slapping hard on her sweet arse. From there I could hear Gem getting her arse spanked good and hard. Pat looked at me with a grin and I knew she wanted the same.

Before we were done that night, I shot a huge load of cum up Pat's married arsehole. "God, I've missed you Josh," she said with a big grin. I slept with Gemma in the spare bedroom. She had bits of John's cum on her face all night. Next morning we all had a quick grope and suck before Gemma and I had to drive back to the city.

Both women took a good spanking that night. Gemma, especially, was really happy to be "back home".

Pat knew what had happened in the city. "You knew it would happen," she said to me straight. I had known it - Gemma is a nymphomaniac. The thing was, I was still happy for her so long as she was safe. Pat gave me the name of a swingers club back in the city. It seems that Pat and John had visited there one time and really enjoyed themselves. Gemma and I talked about it on the drive home. I knew she was keen straight away.

We finally got there a few weeks later. We had a great time and will go back for more soon. Gem and I were the youngest there but that was good for us. Gemma especially got lots of attention from the older men because she has a great capacity for sex. We let some of the men know Gemma enjoys gangbangs and everyone took it from there. Neither of us know how many men stuck their cocks in her that night and I saw that even a few of the women were watching, turned-on by the wanton behaviour of my sweet girlfriend. She took all their cum and some that went on her face she scooped into her mouth while they all watched.

I didn't see it all because two beautiful women invited me to make a threesome with them. Unlike my first experience, this time both women wanted to suck my cock and have me fuck them. I was more grateful than ever for the lessons Pat had given me in maintaining my stamina - even more after they did a little female-female play to entertain me.

Despite the fact I was still crazy busy with work, we started to plan weekend trips back to the country. Sometimes plans will fall through but so far we've had two more trips.

The first time, Pat invited Raj and Geetha over to join the party. I knew the other guys would want Gemma so that meant I got Pat and the crazy Geetha to myself. "I am so glad to see our young doctor again," she said excitedly. "My chut needs your special skills tonight, doctor."

We were soon naked and Geetha even let Pat lick her cunt while I fed her my cock. In return, Geetha did her best to suck on Pat's tits as I gave her the first good fucking of the night. I fucked them both several times. "My chut loves your cock, doctor," she assured me and made all the right noises as I screwed her good and hard. From the other end of the house I could hear my Gemma cumming loudly, as usual.

At one point we rolled Geetha onto hands and knees so she could take me extra deep. Then, just as I was getting really warmed up, Patricia stuck a finger right into the other woman's tight, dark little hole. I'd almost forgotten that Geetha likes anal play. Her response could not be mistaken. "Oh Jesus," she shrieked. "Lord, fuck me please... do my dirty hole."

After I fucked Pat in the arse, Geetha decided that this time she also wanted some of my "big cock" in her backside. "Please, doctor leave some for me. Let my backside have some fun, too." Geetha had said I was too big for her but it didn't take a huge effort to insert my shaft up her backside. So I skewered the arse of the Indian accountant as she was lying on her back and Pat was stroking her clit and pulling on her thick, dark nipples. "Oh, Lord Christ," she shrieked. "Fuck this dirty slut. Fuck my holes."

********

Last weekend was special, for different reasons. I got Pat all to myself for the whole night and we slept together. So not only did I cum twice during the evening, including sending one load of semen into her bowels, but when we woke the next morning I got to suck those fantastic tits and we fucked some more before breakfast.

As for Gem, well she had her hands and her holes full. John had invited Snake that night and two of his trucker buddies. I am pretty sure she'd given the other guys blowjobs before that night. But with four cocks there was no rest for Gemma and, so John told me the next day, she never stopped until all four men were completely drained. Gem came to breakfast in the nude and swallowed more cum from John and Snake before she had her pancakes.

I've got a lot of weekend shifts coming up so our next trip will be postponed. That won't stop Gem, of course. I know she's fucked that same orderly from her hospital. And she's told me of at least two other guys from her work that she's given blowjobs. It could be difficult for my career if it got out that Gemma is screwing so many guys. But as long as she's working in a different hospital, then I only have to worry about her safety.

I know Gemma won't stop. She is what she is. I love her that way.

mjar65
mjar65
1,241 Followers
12