A Couple Brought Together Act 01

Story Info
A submissive m/f couple signs a contract with an older man.
4k words
4.45
122.7k
94

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How little of permanent happiness could belong to a couple who were only brought together because their passions were stronger than their virtue."

Jane Austen, 'Pride and Prejudice', 1811

CONTENT WARNING & DISCLAIMER

This is the first of five Acts (Parts) of a novella that is not as romantic as its title might suggest. On the contrary, 'A Couple Brought Together' describes the story of a submissive married couple who risk their lives and happiness through a relationship with an older dominant gentleman. Please don't read further if graphic BDSM content offends you. Future Parts may feature specific Content Warnings.

'A Couple Brought Together' is itself the first in a trilogy of sequential stories all featuring the same characters. The second novella 'A Couple Chained Apart' will follow, and then a third novella will complete the saga. It is based on actual events that took place from Spring 2012 to early 2014. However, it is a fictionalised account and any individual resemblance to real people or names is coincidental. Copyright is claimed by the author Velvetglove.

*****

ACT I: CONTRACT

DAY ONE

It took me 22 months to find them.

I spent endless evenings advertising, responding, emailing and chatting.

During almost two years I came across many fakes, made several online friendships, and even met up with a few individuals. I joined Fetish Groups for 'submissive couples' and got in contact with a small number, but they never turned out to be the right match. Either they lived abroad and couldn't relocate, or they were just the wrong fit; incorrect chemistry, bad attitude, or we simply didn't trust what each other said.

But I've always been a pretty determined kind of guy. Logic told me that amongst the tens of millions of adults out there, the right couple had to be looking for somebody like me. It was just a matter of patience and resolve.

In the meantime, I snacked on three short relationships with single submissive females, to blunt the edge of my appetite. I almost decided to stick with one of them for the long term, the prettiest of the three, named Charlotte. She was only 19, a college student, and I was seriously tempted. But Charlotte was looking for monogamous slavery, and I didn't want to restrict myself, or allow anything to get in the way of my dedicated search.

It was a submissive m/f couple I wanted. I just wasn't prepared to compromise.

And eventually I located them.

They were perfect. They even lived in the same city as me. They were prepared to relocate to my home. They were looking for the same type of 'live-in, long-term, no-limits' arrangement that I was. They were the ideal age too; 30 and 31, old enough to know what they wanted, but still more than two decades younger than me. And as a bonus, they were cute to look at.

I arranged our first meeting for a busy pub in central London. They lived in a rented flat in a northern suburb and, as I live in the west, it seemed a reasonable half way point, as well as being a crowded, safe venue. We'd already Skyped several times and so I'd seen them both beforehand. But there's nothing to match that first actual 'face-to-face'; you spot details you can't catch on a screen. You can smell their scent, touch their skin, taste their nerves.

A casual onlooker would have just seen a nice looking thirties couple sharing a drink with an older guy, her dad maybe, or his boss? But the three of us were there for an interview. For me to judge them and, more importantly, for them to judge me. Did I seem safe, sane and, equally importantly, could I be the right Master for them?

Obviously there would be no story if we hadn't passed our auditions.

Our second meeting was over the following weekend, including staying overnight. They travelled to my home and I could see they were impressed. I showed them round my house, the gardens and grounds, my cellar. We went for a drive in my Merc, ate lunch at a local restaurant, did a bit of food shopping. All the time, we talked, sometimes just small-talk, but also sharing our vanilla interests. And we flirted. I didn't want them to think that I took Jane's compliance for granted at that stage.

But a few glasses of wine in the early evening eased the tension they were both radiating. Our conversation became more sexual and explicit; why they felt the way they did and what had ultimately led to their decision to move their fantasies into the realm of real life?

They had both built up their imaginations and bedroom whisperings into irrepressible urges that I was now going to exploit. I had done some dinner prep before their arrival; I just gave them instructions and let them finish preparing the meal while I watched. They set the table with me at the head and one of them on either side of me. I placed Jane on my right and Chris on my left. I lit some candles.

As they were sitting down, I asked Chris to wait table for us and plate the food. After he had served, I quietly told him to unbutton and remove Jane's blouse so I could admire her ample bosom while we all ate.

"Undo her bra too."

He unhooked the catch and released her D cups, draping her blouse and bra over the back of the chair.

Jane sat there, topless and blushing, as embarrassment rose and spread across her chest and face in the romantic candlelight.

"Let's eat."

We continued our conversation, with me casually brushing Jane's nipples with my knuckles between mouthfuls. They grew hard with excitement and humiliation. Eating with her tits and tummy on display was turning her on despite her unease.

With my food half finished, I pushed my plate aside and reached under the table.

I drew her knees apart with my right hand while Chris was talking. I pretended to listen to him but fingered Jane's thong aside and slid my thumb into her pussy.

"That's interesting, Chris."

Her neck was mottled with embarrassment. She held her breath.

Chris blushed as well as it dawned on him what I was doing.

"Clear the plates, will you?"

He pushed his chair back and started fumbling with the plates.

I leaned over and kissed Jane's mouth. She tasted of garlic.

"Can you wash the pans too now, please Chris. They'll be harder to clean in the morning."

"Sure."

I smiled at Jane, putting her at her ease. It was clear that her husband wasn't going to stop us. I pulled her hand under the table to let her feel my hardness.

"I love your wife's tits."

Chris didn't turn round from the sink. His back remained stock still.

Jane's eyes were shut, her lips open.

To lighten the tension a bit, I caressed the underside of her left breast with my spoon, sliding it underneath her curve and hefting it slightly.

"Like trying to juggle grapefruits in teaspoons." I whispered.

She looked at me and we kissed again. It was a long, possessive, tongue-twisting kiss that lasted a couple of minutes.

After dessert, we let Chris clear the table and finish the washing up. It was now totally obvious to all three of us that Jane was going to get fucked and I wanted it to be memorable for both of them. When he was done in the kitchen, I made Chris undress his wife completely and then I guided them up to my bedroom, where I let him stand at the end of the bed and watch us.

I lay Jane down on the covers and spread her thighs. There was no need for foreplay. She was as wet as I was hard. Suddenly Chris's presence didn't matter to either of us. Wordlessly, I paused above her and then plunged in.

It was a pretty vanilla fuck, apart from the fact that her fully clothed husband was at the end of the bed. No SM kink, or fancy positions, just missionary intercourse. Still, she came several times anyway, gasping and shrieking in noisy orgasms. The only manoeuvre I managed was to slide us around 180 degrees on the bed so that our heads were now at the end where Chris was standing. I wanted him to look down at Jane's face when she climaxed.

I'd like to claim it was all down to my brilliant lovemaking technique and my huge cock but, as I was shortly to discover, Jane orgasms easily whenever her fantasies are being realised. In fact, I already knew there wasn't even anything much wrong with her husband's stamina or size. But marital missionary sex just wasn't cutting it for her.

Or for either of them.

Which is where I came in.

It felt brilliant to pump my load into a young, married cunt. I looked straight at Chris hovering at the foot of the bed as I came that first time. I let him see the orgasmic rictus-grin on my face as I flooded his wife. I stared deep into his eyes so he could visualize every spurt of jizz invading his territory.

After I pulled out, I gave Jane my messy cock to suck clean. Her lips curled in distaste but she was so turned on she put them around my smeared shaft. This was already something they'd told me that she'd never once done for Chris.

A few days earlier, they had each separately answered a 200-question survey I compiled especially for them. They hadn't shared their answers with one another. They emailed them privately to me. Some of their answers revealed to me things that neither of them knew about their spouse. The most intimate, embarrassing secrets.

I locked Chris in a guest room overnight and Jane slept with me in my bed. I fucked her again in the morning, this time taking a bit more time to explore her body. She's what I call 'girl-next-door pretty', with curves in the right places. She had turned 30 the previous December and was starting to thicken slightly round her middle. I knew she was self conscious about her weight. Undoubtedly, she needed to lose a few pounds and she'd told me that being kept on a strict diet would be good for her, as well as being one of her fantasies.

I ploughed her cunt and whispered rude words into her ear. She trimmed her bush but I told her I would require it to be bald with laser removal, until every follicle was destroyed. I knew it was actually another fantasy of hers to be kept hairless down there but the words sounded better coming from me. I cupped my hand under her ass and slid my index finger into her anus, until her back arched and she cried out in yet another huge, gut-wrenching orgasm.

Her face was heart-shaped, with shoulder-length brunette hair that was parted in the centre. She wore it flicked away from her forehead but as she tossed her head in orgasm, it flew everywhere. Her eyes were a rich brown like pools of melted chocolate. She had a cute button nose and a gentle jaw line that would sharpen up nicely once she'd lost a few pounds.

But, naked beneath me, her tits were my favourite feature; milky white and plump like pillows, with pink areola and thick raspberry nipples that had stiffened with her excitement. I'm unashamedly a boob man. Youthful, D-cup and married tits are a triple-score in my book.

I could have taken her mouth, or even her asshole, that morning but I shed my load in her tight pussy again. There was no rush to try new things. It was pretty clear to all of us by the time they departed after lunch that Jane and Chris would be returning to me soon.

And this time it would be for good.

They signed a one year contract. Of course, it never was a legal document that would hold up in a Court of Law, but it recorded our mutual understanding and all three of us signed it voluntarily. We haggled a bit over wording but essentially it was a common sense, no-limits agreement based on trust.

With hindsight I think we all rushed into it a bit, and there are things about their first month I would do differently, if I had the time over. But all three of us were gripped by the need to embark on our journey after so long waiting for the opportunity.

They didn't have complicated lives to wrap up. Chris worked freelance and Jane had recently lost her job, so they put their careers on hold. They only had a rented flat so they gave notice on it and moved their possessions into storage. Jane is an only child of separated parents with no family as such. Chris told his own parents that he was being transferred to a new hush-hush job, which was kind of true, I guess. They said similar things to their circle of friends and told people they'd definitely keep in touch.

One Friday evening, March 30th, they moved into my house.

That first evening we ate together again. Although they would both be going on strict diets starting the next morning, I cooked them a steak and shrimp dinner and opened a bottle of champagne. A kind of Last Supper. They both drank alcohol socially and Jane also smoked 5 cigarettes a day, 10 on a bad day.

I allowed her to light one final Marlboro Light to calm her nerves. She went outside to smoke it while Chris and I discussed whether she'd find it easy to give up cigarettes. She had tried several times in the past but always succumbed to temptation and started again.

I was dressed in just my silk paisley dressing gown and velvet slippers. I hadn't even bothered to shave. I wanted to convey a subliminal message by not dressing or grooming myself.

But Jane was wearing a pretty, flowery dress with a plunging neckline that showed off her cleavage, her brunette hair neatly swept back. She was subtly made up with mascara, blush and lipstick. Chris wore a blue jacket, tailored shirt and pressed chinos. They had both made an effort. They'd arrived with a suitcase each containing everything they owned that hadn't been put into storage.

After dinner, I told them both to kiss and undress each other tenderly. Chris slowly unbuttoned and removed Jane's dress, revealing her pale skin, her bra, thong and heels. She stood 5' 4" barefoot. As I said, she had started thickening slightly around the middle. Her hips were carrying a few pounds and a hint of cellulite. Her butt had dimples and just a slight droop. Nevertheless, her waist was narrow and overall she had a sexy hourglass figure, with D-cup breasts that barely sagged at all.

Her naked skin smelt of floral soap and a musky hint of sexual excitement. She was flawless without one single blemish, scar or tattoo. Aside from pierced ears in which she wore tiny diamond studs, her body was a wonderful blank canvas on which I could start work.

In turn, Jane removed her husband's jacket and undid the buttons of his shirt one by one, then fumbled off his shoes, socks and chinos, until he was down to his underpants. Chris was in okay shape for 31 yrs old, like his wife thickening just a little, but without any paunch, with toned arms and legs. His skin was pale and dotted with freckles. Facially he reminded me of that actor who plays Marine Sergeant Brody in 'Homeland'. His hair was strawberry blondish and floppy.

They kissed softly, like a wedding couple, opened mouthed, but without animal fervour. Jane tugged down Chris's waistband and revealed his erection and nest of ginger pubes. In turn, he unfastened her bra and released her boobs. He lowered his face into them and kissed her nipples tenderly, then slid his hand into her thong and tugged it down her bare legs. She wasn't wearing stockings. They were both naked now except for Jane's black 3-inch high heels.

She had previously sported a neat triangle of brown pubic hair but, since their last visit, had twice visited a specialist clinic for permanent laser hair removal procedures and was now totally bald, smooth and welcoming.

During their strip show, I loosened the cord on my dressing gown and sat watching them with my own growing erection sticking up between the silk folds. I beckoned Jane over to my lap and twiddled my index finger at her.

"Turn round."

Still holding and kissing her husband tenderly, she slowly rotated and placed her thighs outside my knees. I guided her fingers down to my dick.

"Now sit on that."

She sunk her pussy down and gasped. Her cunt was as wet and snug as it had been on her first visit. Jane had been sexually active since she was 18 but had slept with only three boys before Chris. I knew every explicit detail of her sexual history, ironically even more than the man who'd married her. I'd forced her to answer the questions Chris had never dared ask.

She stifled a moan into Chris's mouth as I pushed up to meet her. I could see one side of his face over her shoulder. His eyes were closed. There was sweat along his pale hairline. He was lovingly French-kissing his wife while she rode another man's cock. I knew this was a scene he'd imagined for a long time.

"Psst." I caught his attention. "Get down under my chair. Face up."

Jane started bouncing up and down on me. I felt Chris's head burrowing underneath us, his unturned face being slapped by her enthusiastic thighs. My dressing gown was hanging open and I'd already toed both my slippers off. I reached round Jane and cupped her yo-yoing tits, thumbing her hard nipples, squeezing the plump flesh.

"You can cum, tonight." I whispered in her ear. "But make the most of it. I've booked your piercing tomorrow."

She groaned in heat, bouncing with renewed energy. Both of them were into orgasm denial. It was a fetish all three of us shared.

She and I came within seconds of each other. First Jane, with trembling thighs and high heels hanging off her feet, shrieking orgasm-babble at us, every sinew of her legs and toes curling upwards.

I managed to hold off until she'd quietened then followed her with a deep, prehistoric groan. I could feel my load squirting and sloshing inside her, trying to keep my eyes open to savour the moment.

When I'd recovered, I eased Jane off my lap and pushed her to sit down on the dining chair opposite me. She staggered onto it with her thighs hanging open, her ravaged petals gaping like a dying rose. Her face was flushed and her neatly coiffed hair had tumbled forward over her eyes so she had to peer through it. My paw prints had left red scuffs on her pale tits. Her cleavage and neck were blotchy from her arousal and orgasm.

"You're up." I said, peering down at Chris. His watery blue eyes looked up at me. His freckled face was shiny. I pointed him towards Jane and told her.

"Suck your husband's cock."

He stood next to her chair as Jane turned her face and put her lips around his jutting shaft. Weirdly, oral sex hadn't really formed a part of their sex life together. Of course, it had a bit, right at the start, like most young couples, but as they wordlessly accepted their mutual timidity, Jane simply withdrew fellatio from the marital menu. She admitted to me it wasn't a conscious thing. It just kind of happened. Chris never pushed her for oral and any reciprocal cunnilingus from him just faded away too. They withdrew into missionary sex, spiced by their unspoken fantasies.

Jane had revealed to me, early in one of our Skype sessions, that even with her previous boyfriends, she'd never been a keen cocksucker. She'd never been that teenage girl giving head in the back of a car. She was too 'vaginal', too focused on penetration. At best, oral sex had maybe been part of foreplay to her.

It was bizarre for a submissive woman of 30, but incredibly, she'd never performed a single out-and-out blowjob to any of the four partners in her life. And she had never once swallowed cum. She wasn't even a spitter. No cock had ever spurted its load inside Jane's mouth.

I smiled at the expression of ecstasy on Chris's face as Jane's mouth slurped up and down his veined erection, leaving a gloss of her saliva. His cock was standard-issue. Not small, not large. Her throat made occasional gulping noises. She had no oral skills yet but even so, Chris was realising what he'd been missing all those years. I let her hand jerk his shaft while she licked.

When she had him good and on the edge, I said to her quietly; "stop".

They both turned their heads and looked at me expectantly.

"Now return the favour." I said to Chris. "Lick your wife's pussy."

12