A Couple Couples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she went back to kissing Doug passionately. As Doug began massaging his wife's breasts, he felt her grinding slowly against his leg. She began biting his lower lip and then kissing his neck. He was a bit afraid she was going to leave hickies as much as she was getting into it. His hands went from her breasts down her sides and then back up to the sides of her face. After a moment, though, they returned to her amazing breasts, and he couldn't help but twist her hardened nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

Doug couldn't see what was going on behind his wife, but frankly he didn't care. But, even above the noise of the tub and the incredible make out session, he recognized what he heard next. Janine had just hit orgasm. Apparently she had been keeping up with Melissa pretty well. But his attention was quickly moved back to Melissa. Hearing Janine's gasping, Melissa pushed hard into Doug's leg one last time and her own orgasm began. She ground into Doug's leg hard several more times as the orgasm washed over, then Doug wrapped his arms around her tightly and pulled her whole body against his. Tom was also holding Janine tightly and both women were gasping for air.

After a couple minutes and when the women had settled down, both sat up and put their swimsuit tops back on. As they both climbed down and sat next to their husbands, Doug's and Tom's eyes met. Tom spoke first, "Did that just happen?"

Doug managed a nod, then, "Um, I think so. Wow. What did just happen?" As he asked, he turned to look into Melissa's eyes. But it was Janine who spoke up.

"You guys tortured us all night and left us so horny, and then you bring us out to a hot tub so you can gawk at these incredible bodies. What did you expect would happen!?"

The girls looked at each other and bust up laughing.

Doug said what both guys were thinking. "What about us? You just going to leave us tortured?"

Melissa thought for a moment before responding and looked at Janine while she responded, "I think you should go get the kids. And then get them ready for bed. And when you're done, you'll find me relaxing with a good book in bed. Then we'll see about stopping your... torture.'

Janine chuckled and looked up at Tom. "Yeah, that sounds perfect. You take me home, get the kids, and I'm sure you'll find your own surprises in our bedroom. And with that, the women started out of the hot tub. On her way out, though, Melissa's foot, still under the sudsy water, stroked slowly across Doug's incredibly hard cock. As she stepped out, she looked back with a "Come and get me" grin.

The rest, as they say, is history.

12